The Taking of Ella

Story Info
A BDSM love story.
16.4k words
3.87
17.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1
(how we met)

Ella was a gorgeous, petite girl of mixed race with long, black straight hair that always looked amazing and sexy as can be, as she did in all ways. Her Mother was black and her father, now gone, was a white man. Her hair roots showed a bit of the black in her, but as a mulatto she had amazing skin color, gorgeous black, penetrating eyes and features that most women would die for.

She had wanted a man like her father to take her breath away, and her too for that matter, and make her his slave for life. She was a happy girl in general and had lots of sexy girl friends to help take her mind off the future, being bi-sexual as many girls are today.

Daddy had kept my eye on her for a good while and had given her the kind of flirts with her pics that gave rise to wicked thoughts deep inside of her. Daddy started writing poems for her which captured her attention more. She knew this daddy/Dom was a writer with good skills and that he could write erotic stories as well. In time she answered daddy's request to chat and the dance of love began in earnest.

Chapter 2

(the dialogue continues)

She started calling me babes, and I didn't press for anything more, as I wanted Ella to come to her submissive role with me in her own way on her own schedule. I knew that in time she would call me daddy, as well as sir and other role play names, when she felt it appropriate. I was after all known as Sir Patrick and daddy/Patrick on all the kinky sites I belonged to. I trusted Ella as she had an excellent sense of herself and what role she wished to play, submissive in all ways though.

I sent much more erotic, hardcore, highly suggestive poems, but she asked for stories, now wanting something to excite her even more deep in her loins. The first story daddy sent was more sensual, yet a turn on. She asked for something less consensual as she wanted to be taken hard, not given a choice, having to give in to meet her deep seeded needs. She wanted badly to be a daddy's slave like her mom was. Daddy loved the idea, but distance and money to travel were issues that only time could overcome.

Ella wanted to have children of her own one day, but not too soon, as she wanted to party a lot, have fun till she met the right daddy/Dom, who would treat her the way she dreamed of. Her dream was clear in that regard and daddy's age didn't seem to bother her. Attraction was more important to her. She wanted a man who would take charge, not let her get away with crap, tell her what to do when she was flustered or feeling down, and make love to her in arcane ways.

I knew I wanted her more than any woman I had met in a very long time, if ever. I wanted to make her my bitch, to train her to obey me and be my lil girl, my lover, my cunt, bitch, slut and whore in all ways. She wanted a man to make her do things she feared, yet wanted badly enough to trust the right man and give him his way with her. She was as juicy a young slut as daddy had seen or chatted with in a long time.

Thoughts ran through my head about how we might meet for the first time, 'how rough should I be, should I say Hi baby, slut, bitch or what?' I knew she was street smart and wanted rough play, wild and wicked as can be, but, 'how much pain did she enjoy, and humiliation as well.' She was a slut after all, a very hot, pretty and sexy one. I wanted to be the best lover she had ever had. I hoped she liked being bitch and cock slapped some, her hair yanked when fucked doggy style and so much more. I wanted a girl to tease and torture and to make her feel like the woman she dreamed of being, but how far to go, how soon and other foolish thoughts. She would give me signs of that I was sure, I needed to be sure I was reading her mind well though. I wanted to tie her to my bed and do nasty, kinky stuff all night long with her.

I stopped thinking as other cunts were hitting on me, took care of their slutty needs quickly, then came back, made a fresh flirt on one her pics that expressed how I feel solidly, 'Daddy wants to get nasty as fuck with you, tie you down, tease and torture you into total surrender to make you my bitch!' I was sure she would like it from all we had discussed.

Now, to chat again in the morning, hopefully, and get her reaction. She liked me a lot, but had put off seeing pics of my cock. I told her to ask for them when she sensed the need deeply enough in her loins. 'Would my latest flirt be enough,' I thought. I would eat, meditate some and have a smoke on my back deck, enjoying the evening air and scenic beauty of where I live, to write more of my story for Ella after our next chat. I needed a bit more information from her to be sure I was headed in the right direction.

The weekend ended, and Tuesday came, before Ella and I chatted again. There were still two questions I hadn't asked, one had to do with poly-amorous relationships, as Ella was bi-sexual after all, the other to do with her being half black and I wondered if she had a fantasy of being a roots type, black slave to be raped by her Master or Massa and made to serve without her consent. I e-mailed her these questions and continued to develop our story that I hope would make her think about making it into a real life for us, tough I knew there was little chance of it happening. I liked her a lot and didn't want her to make a mistake.

She loved a good amount of pain and torture, but wanted nothing to do with potty play, animals or kids, which I pretty much agreed with, though every situation and person is different according to tastes and life experiences, as well as souls that differ in what is good for them. I believed in doing no harm mainly and let my soul guide me in all other ways. Ella also loved the thought of clit, nipple and labia enhancements to make her sexual pleasures better and last longer. Daddy wanted that for her as well. She liked the idea of a dungeon with whips and chains, stockades and all the trappings of a sadist's dungeon. All of Ella's fuck holes were to be used as daddy so chose as long as nothing gross was involved, she wanted most to feel helpless and have no choice, non-consensual use of her body would please her greatly.

It was clear now that when meeting I would be harsh and passionate with her upon our meeting when she departed from her long plane ride to Seattle from the Brighton, England or London International, Heathrow Airport more than likely. I would meet her at the baggage carousel at Sea-Tac, Seattle's International Airport, as there was no other place I could meet her till she got there. Now that the initial meeting was planned. I would continue to e-mail and chat with Ella and let our feelings grow stronger till she was ready to come to be with her Master.

Ella and I chatted again today and she answered my questions about poly-amorous and roots type slavery play, all good answers. She thought poly was okay as long as both parties agree but that monogamy was primary in her mind. She has slave roots and said that she doesn't mind being called racist names, so she will be my nigga baby in role play as well at some point in the story. Ella also wanted to be objectified like a slutty barbie doll and have her mind and all actions controlled like a pet with no need for her consent, her body treated like a canvas for daddy to tatoo and pierce as I so desired, drugging her so she had no say or knowledge of what her daddy was doing to her till after it was too late to do anything but live with it, even making her think her name was something different by brainwashing her.

Chapter 3

(the fantasy begins)

Ella had talked with her Mother and good friends and told them about me as I had instructed, leaving her free to tell them what she felt was appropriate. I promised Ella, a promise I intended to keep, that we would go back to England as often as we could to visit her Mother and others that she wanted to stay in touch with. All had wished her well and she was getting giddy about coming to be with her Master.

I knew Ella worked in the insurance industry and had instructed her on how to create her job resume to make a point of her International skills which would make her a valuable asset to any insurance company doing business overseas, especially in the UK. Though I wished I could pay all expenses with her not having to work outside our home, it was no longer possible, at least for now. I am not rich but my sons need my financial support a lot for now with the economy being so bad.

Time had passed and Ella was making ready to come be with her Master. She had shipped most of her belongings to me already and had packed for her trip to the USA, making sure she had kept out her clothes for the trip as daddy had advised, something casual for comfort during her trip as well as a small blankie in case the airplane was too cool. I had advised her to change into the proper attire for meeting me right before landing. I had asked that she dress up like a French whore to meet me, in a pair of slutty, black, high heels, a short black skirt, a short sleeved, or sleeveless top with wide black and red horizontal stripes and a black beret, with her hair tied up with a red ribbon, no panties nor bra. I had asked her to put her bra and panties in her purse after changing to meet me. I had plans based on her outfit, the ritual we would go through and how we would start making love right in the airport as soon as we got into my car.

The time was near now, as Ella was more than half way to Seattle, as I checked the weather to see what it would be like when she arrived. Thunderstorms were in the forecast and the sky was quite overcast with harsh, dark, black clouds off in the distance. It seemed quite appropriate for first meeting and the taking of Ella herself quite harshly and passionately. The darkness would give me the cover in the parking garage to make my advances and begin our loving making in earnest. I had already cleaned my bedroom and made sure all the Master bath fixtures were clean and spotless, put silk like, finely threaded sheets on my bed and placed essentials near the bed on my night stand or under the bed as with my gag, rope, handcuffs and paddle to be used on Ella that nght.

When it was about an hour before her planes arrival, I got a shower, shaved, brushed my teeth and combed brushed my hair which I had let grow long and had put into dread locks to look even more wicked and evil, then dressed in black slacks, a dark gray sweater and two inch high heeled dress boots to make me look a bit taller and like a man of the night for her.

I drove to the airport and parked in the cell phone parking lot to await her call. I had instructed her on how to use a pay phone and made sure she knew to bring some US coinage so she could call me as soon as she found a phone to use.

Chapter 4

(the meeting)

As I waited I listened to the radio, hearing a sad song that somehow made me feel good. I longed to grab hold of her, make love to her and hold her in my arms afterward. I would feel great as soon as I laid eyes on this lovely creature. I wanted her more than any woman I had ever met in my entire life. I sat and waited for about twenty till I heard my cell phone ring. I pressed the talk button and said, 'Hello,' as I didn't recognize the number as I wouldn't since it was from a pay phone and could not be sure it was Ella until she responded.

'Hi daddy,' she spoke for the first time.

It sounded so good and her voice was sweet as can be. 'Hi sweetie, I hope you had a good flight, I will meet you near your flight's baggage carousel soon,' I spoke.

'Okies daddy,' she said, 'see you soon, I love you.'

'Ditto,' I said and hung up as I started my car up to drive into the parking garage adjacent to the main airport terminal. I parked on the same level as the overhead, covered walkway between the buildings, though a ways back so that our ritual would not be easily seen by others coming onto this level, and headed for the baggage carousel to meet Ella.

As I walked briskly to the terminal, I thought about how I would handle her at the baggage carousel, wondering how gentlemanly she might expect me to be. I decided to wait and see how much baggage she flew in with and continued walking, smiling to myself in anticipation of grabbing hold of the for the first time. I walked into the terminal and headed for the escalator to go to the baggage are two levels below.

As I arrived in the baggage area I looked at the closed-circuit TV monitors to see which carousel her flight was assigned to. I found hers quickly and headed down a couple of carousels and looked around to see if she was there yet. I saw a petite girl wearing a black beret and headed towards her wondering if it was hear as this girl was wearing a knee high wrap. Since I hadn't told Ella to wear that, I wondered if she felt uncomfortable walking around in a short skirt with no panties on as I had told her to do. Just then Ella spied me and smiled with a sparkle in her eyes, shining brightly. It was her, so I quickened my pace, grabbed hold of her and hugged her as tight as I could with my head next to hers. My hands went down her back under her wrap as I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me even more tightly. I asked, 'Why did you wear the wrap, baby?'

'Well daddy you told me I should bring a blankie, but I thought this wrap would do double as my blankie too, I hope you aren't mad at me,' she said with pouty lips.

'No baby, I just didn't expect it, you always exceed my expectations and I like that a lot,' I spoke sincerely, open the wrap so I can get a good pic of you.' I took a quick pic and put my camera back on my shoulder.

Ella wanted a big sloppy kiss I could tell, but I said, grinning at her, 'Wait till we get to the car sweetie, show me which bags are yours and we can be on our way.'

'The floral fabric one I is mine and this carry-on is all I brought with me,' she said.

Chapter 5

(the start of passions met)

I grabbed her bag, pulled the handle up and wheeled it along letting Ella carry her carry-on. I walked at a quick pace as Ella tried to keep up, having smaller steps that made it a bit difficult for her to keep up. I looked back at her and offered, 'Keep up with daddy, baby,' grinning as she walked even faster with her high heels clicking, resounding against the concrete pavement in the parking garage.

Ella grimaced, then smiled and said, 'I'm doing my best daddy..'

'Good girl,' I said, smiling widely, as I stopped and waited for her to catch up to me.

'Hi daddy,' she said as she came up beside me looking up at me with a sweet smile on her face.

'Do you want some help little girl,' I said, as I grabbed her ass and stuck a finger up it to goose her along.

'Whoohoo,' she giggled.

'My car is over there,' I said, as I pointed my key remote at my car, pushing the unlock button several times so she could see my car, 'the silver Hyundai,' I continued. I hit the trunk release button and headed to finish open the trunk door. I raised it up fully, pushed the handle down on her bag and tossed it in, telling her to toss in her carry-on as well.

Ella stooped her head and placed her carry-on in carefully. I got behind her, pushed up against her so she could feel my hard cock against her bottom, putting my hand on her neck so she didn't hit her head on the trunk lid, flipped off her beret, undid her red ribbon, tossing it in the trunk, letting her long, black hair flow freely. Then I grabbed her pussy hard between her legs and said, 'this belongs to your daddy now and you are my bitch.' I pushed my index and middle fingers into her pussy up against her g-spot, as she whooped, then moaned. I stopped so she could catch her breath and respond to me

'Yes, daddy, please take me and make me do anything that makes you happy, I have needed this for so long, I do so love you,' she spoke sincerely.

'This is what you asked for baby, to be owned, told what to do and taken without need for your consent,' I said.

I pulled my fingers out, turned her around and shoved them in her mouth, her face full of lust, she licked eagerly, wanting fucked badly. I grabbed her, kissed her hard on the lips as her tongue darted into my mouth as if by command, wanting to show me how much she wanted my cock deep in her cunt. I held the kiss and her in my embrace so that she knew I meant it.

I pulled back, unzipped my pants and told her, ' Get on your knees, bitch!'

She did as told, as I said, 'Take my cock like the wanton slut that you are.'

Ella reached slowing into my unzipped pants feeling for my swollen cock, finding it she said, 'Oh my god.' She eagerly popped my cock out as it sprang into her face as her eyes opened wider than I had seen before. 'May I, daddy,' she spoke softly.

'Do it slut!' I spoke harshly

Ella grabbed hold and started licking and sucking, grabbing my balls, squeezing as if she could make me cum by doing so. I looked down at her as her eyes looked up at mine, pleading for my cum to fill her throat. I grabbed her head and started face fucking her as hard as I could, stopping with my cock deep in her throat every so often to see her gag. When I pulled back, she would cough and say, 'thank you, daddy!'

I kept this up till I heard people walking near by. I said, 'Get up cunt, we need to get in the car now as people may see us if we stay here any longer.'

Ella did as told, as I grabbed her by the arm and led her to my passenger door. I opened the door, pushed her inside and told her, 'Get undressed.'

Then I walked around and got into the driver' seat, looking over to see that Ella was doing as she was told. She had everything off except her high heels and looked as lovely as any woman I had ever seen. She was breathing heavy with her breasts heaving up and down. I reached over and touched each breast teasingly. Ella closed her eyes, imagining what was coming next. I pinched each nipple hard and her eyes opened wide again, 'Oh my god,' she said once again.

I put the key in the ignition, started the car so it would warm up a bit, then hit the auto seat button to ease my seat back low to make my cock more easily accessible for Ella. 'Continue what you started, slut,' I spoke.

Ella did as told eagerly. I let her lick and suck for a bit, then jammed her face down hard to make her gag again. We did this till I was about to come, I slid out, pumped my cock a few times and let my cum shoot onto her face and into her waiting mouth. 'Get it all slut,' I said, as she looked at me, then started licking her lips, hoping not to miss a single drop of daddy's precious cum.

I reached over scooped some off her chin to help a bit and pushed it into her mouth as she licked my fingers to get it all. 'Good girl,' I said.

Ella smiled and said, 'Thank you, daddy.'

'Give daddy a few minutes baby, I will be up for more soon, I said.

Ella smiled and said, 'What do you have on your evil mind, daddy?'

I reached over and gave her a kiss and pulled her towards me, feeling her warmth and watching the glow in her eyes. 'Are you happy to be here finally?' I asked.

'Oh my god, yes, daddy,' she said with a big smile on her face.

With that my cock got hard again, so I pulled Ella on top of me making her straddle my groin. She enveloped my cock immediately and started humping away not worrying about the fact that daddy was bare back. She wanted to feel me inside her so badly. I grabbed her ass and helped her hump even harder as she began to moan and begged me to fuck her more, 'Fuck me, daddy, fuck me all night long, please!' she moaned.

As I felt myself about to cum, I pushed her off and made her open her mouth once more to fill it with my cum, this time with my cock in her mouth as I didn't want it all over me too with me kicked back in my seat.