The Taking of Emilia

Story Info
Her erotic wish to be abducted is realised.
2.3k words
3.92
37.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia had been coaxed into going to this obscure party by an acquaintance. It wasn't really her sort of thing, but she went to appease her friend. She knew it would be kinky, but could never have guessed the outcome.

She wore a tight short dress and, it gave her a tingle to feel her long legs being ogled by the various males, but she stuck close to her friend just the same. Like most people she preferred parties with people of her own age; there was a large cross section at this one, from teenager to burly middle-aged men.

She loosened up a bit as the evening went on, and found herself being engaged in conversation by many people. She then lost track of her friend. It was at this point that she noticed two older, very elegant women and three males in their thirties looking at her and whispering to each-other smiling. Emilia felt a little uneasy as they drifted over to her, smiling. Two of the males took her arms and ushered her into a sofa, sitting either side of her. The other, and the two women, sat in seats opposite. The two women looked at each other.

"She'll do very nicely." Said the very attractive and full figured blonde woman.

"Yes, I think we should take her with us now." Replied her red-headed accomplice; her wicked eyes surveying Emilia. She felt her arms being gripped tightly as the redhead spoke again.

"You see, your friend has told us exactly what you like Emily; you are going to be a good little girl for some friends of ours. You'll be so glad you decided to come with us." Emily wanted to scream at this point, she was panic stricken, but something stopped her, she wanted to go with them. Her heart raced as the big male on her right squeezed her slender waist and lifted her to her feet. Her insides tingled with fear as he walked her forcefully to the entrance, followed by the others who smirked at their achievement.

Out in the car park, they encircled her; one of the men lifted her dress and pulled down her panties, after slipping them over he feet she was blindfolded with them. Though she was petrified, the cold air around her moist pussy made her realise just how aroused she was. One of the women laughed contemptuously as poor Emilia's wrists were bound behind her back. It was only as she was bundled into the back seat across the laps of the three males that the realisation truly hit her; she was being abducted.

"You boys make sure she's comfortable, won't you?" Sneered one of the women as the car cruised to a destination unknown to Emilia. She felt a large hand caress her naked cheeks; fingers slipped into the warmly inviting crevices. Emilia whimpered as a large finger probed the outside of her anus, and then softly slid in up to the second knuckle. The owner of the finger grunted with satisfaction. Her face lay in the lap of another; she felt the bulge below her face as a hand gently pressed her face into it. Her face was then lifted and she felt another hand below it, and then heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. She then had the unmistakable scent of masculinity as her nose was rubbed on the end of an erect and eager member.

"There, you have a nice suck, don't you even think about biting me, or you'll never see another dawn again." Poor Emilia was that scared she would never have dreamed of attempting to intimidate her abductors. She was almost grateful to do as he wished, and as her soft warm lips enveloped the hot and sweaty glans, she sucked on it like a comforter. Though she was terrified about what lay ahead, being bound and abused made her pussy drip with excitement.

As the car pulled into a driveway Emilia was lifted up. The panties were removed from her face by the male, who smiled at her with satisfaction as he used them to wipe the dribbles of cum from her cheeks. The one at the other end made a popping sound with his mouth, as he licked his finger clean. Trembling, Emily was manhandled to the door, which was opened by a diminutive middle-aged man.

"Oh please Martha, not again!" The redhead sneered at the little man.

"Oh yes, we're going to have some real fun tonight; you're going to watch me get fucked as usual, and we've brought a playmate along too; it'll be more fun for you. Now get upstairs and do as you're told!" The man looked pleadingly at his wife and then at the three large males who leered at him with contempt. He then followed his wife submissively up the stairs. She looked back down at Emilia.

"Meet my husband; the neighbourhood's favourite cuck!" Emily was pulled up the stairs by one of the muscular males; she was to play an active part in a cuckolding. They all went into a spacious bedroom; a huge bed was at one end, and there was plenty of floor-space for other activities. The redhead screamed at the little man.

"Strip off and stand in your corner until you're needed." He did so, as though he were an eight year old being scolded by his mother. Everyone else in the room stripped off too. Emilia was made to kneel on the floor facing the bed. The voluptuous redhead laid her curvy body on the bed, and lifted her legs. She grinned and beckoned at her husband as Emilia watched three large cocks lift and erect at the sight.

"Get over here and lubricate me you useless pin prick." He duly came over and lent his tongue to the task. The blonde woman had been busy applying a huge strap-on, and now walked over with it wobbling before her, a cane in her hand. She teased the small man's arse with the cane as he lapped and licked. His wife laughed at him as he salivated.

"That's it; you have a good sniff and lick at what someone else is going to have. You'll never satisfy anyone with that tiny dick. You make sure my arse is nice and clean too. If you do well, I might let you masturbate over my feet later. Oh, by the way, you'll have extra cleaning tasks today." She smiled down at Emilia. The blonde pulled the small man away from his wife. The others laughed as the blonde pushed Emilia's head to the floor with the cane, and walked the man round to her cute little arse which stuck out invitingly.

"Now you lubricate her arse too, little man." Emilia looked up as the males with their huge cocks leered at her. She did not know what to think or expect as the warm tongue of the cuckold lapped and probed at her anus. On her knees and bent over like a slave, this was as humiliating for her as it was for him. The blonde then had him lick the huge artificial phallus which bobbed in front of her; she twitched with excitement as he did so; a protrusion at its rear end fitted snugly into her sex, allowing her enjoyment at its use. She then had the man kneel down, arse in the air, parallel to Emilia.

Emilia quivered with fear and excitement as two of the bulls clambered onto the bed with the welcoming redhead. She moaned with pleasure as she was sandwiched; one accommodating her sex, the other her anus. The blonde grinned with satisfaction as she squeezed the strap-on into the little man's rectum. He gasped as she slid it in.

He would watch his wife fucked by two strangers, whilst having his arse fucked by a dominant woman. Emilia could not help but notice that his tiny cock was now fully erect to the grand extent of its four inches or so. Like her, he was to thoroughly enjoy his humiliation.

Emilia's bottom clenched with fear and expectation as the final party member waved his huge member before her and walked to her rear. He rubbed her flanks as he knelt behind her, fingered her moist holes, making her squirm with as much pleasure as fear. Then with one hand under her belly, she felt the end of his cock at her anus. He moved his hand back and stroked her pussy as he eased his huge cock into her tight little arse. Emilia squealed and her soft brown hair wafted back and forth as the bull thrust his enormous cock deep into her. He laughed at her discomfort and stroked away at her pussy as he readied himself to fill her arse with cream.

Emilia's fear turned to pleasure as her rectal muscles relaxed and accepted the huge knob as it drove back and forth. She felt wave after wave of pleasure as her clitoris was teased by the manly hand, he revelled in her helplessness and humiliation. She watched as the redhead moaned louder in the announcement of her oncoming orgasm, whilst she in turn eyed her husband witnessing her enjoyment, whilst arse-fucked by the blonde. The phallus was working its magic with her too, as she probed the submissive's arse. She moaned as her sex was stimulated, and the feeling of dominance over the male would soon bring her a gratifying orgasm. He bowed in absolute submission as his arse was reamed by the woman; his tiny cock dribbling with anticipation, oh how he longed to masturbate at the feet of his dominant wife.

Emilia was now losing control as pleasure turned to ecstasy; the bull thrust and moaned, he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. She thought his huge cock would split her apart as he drove again and again right up to the hilt; his body slapping her arse as he shot his load into the depths of her bowels. He scrubbed his fingers against her sex as he exploded into his orgasm. Emilia was his, and at his complete mercy; she moaned and whimpered in submission as she enjoyed an orgasm like no other. He spurted again and again as his cock was squeezed generously by Emilia's tight and abused rectum.

There was a crescendo around the room, as one by one the eager participants reached that welcome zenith and touched ecstasy. All except for the little man.

The huge male collapsed over Emily's sweet little body; he put a huge arm around her waist and squeezed her in appreciation. He slid his spent cock out of her sore but satisfied arse; his come bubbling and dripping from her delicate anus. The three on the bed writhed for a while, and then the two males left the bed. All eyes were now on the little man. He gasped again as the satisfied blonde wrenched the phallus from his rectum. They smiled and laughed at him as he performed his first clean-up duty; he took the huge strap-on in his mouth and licked it clean of his own excretions. His wife looked at him with more contempt than ever, as she lay back and spread her legs.

"Get up here now and clean me up, I don't have all day." She looked at him as though he were a cur as he willingly lapped at her sex and anus, making sure he did not miss a drop of the gifts the men had left for him. The redhead smiled with pure satisfaction as he obligingly cleaned his wife and owner. This gave her as much of a thrill as being fucked by the bulls whilst he watched. His job done, the two women smiled at the three bulls who were working their cocks again, in readiness for a secondary pleasure. The redhead slapped her husband's face.

"Get down there and lick our guest's arse clean." He was most happy to oblige; he had not had the pleasure of tasting a young woman in some time. Emilia knelt there, in front of five dominant people who had abducted her, naked and having her arse licked clean of the cream one of her abductors had put there. As if this were not enough, the women smiled knowingly as the three bulls moved over and worked their now fully erect cocks over Emilia. As the sub licked the cream from her anus, his warm wet tongue was matched by warm jets of semen which the bulls eagerly spurted over Emilia's arse and back, grunting as they shot the results of their second orgasms onto her slender body. The little man, his tiny cock now fit to burst, covered every inch of Emilia's arse and her back before he had cleaned her up.

He turned to see his wife sitting at the end of the bed. She said nothing, but pointed to her feet. He knelt submissively before the redhead.

"You may show me your cream now." She said bluntly. As he eagerly worked his cock, she continually muttered her contempt for him, and talked about having him doctored; she reminded him of how ineffectual and useless he was, as the others watched his humiliation with delight. They laughed and jeered at him as he groaned with pleasure and his puny cock shot its mess on the dominant woman's feet. He duly licked them clean.

The show over, attention passed back to Emilia; she panicked as the three bulls wrestled her to the bed. The women smiled as she was trussed, gagged and dildos lodged sweetly in her sex and arse. The more she struggled, the more the toys excited her. The five left the room with the husband on all fours on a leash, and clicked the light off.

Emily was alone in the dark, trussed and helpless; what was to happen to her next?