The Taking of Heather Ch. 2

Story Info
The terror continues for lady alone.
3.1k words
4.39
59.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was being pulled by my hair into my bedroom, my face still stinging, my heart pounding so hard I felt it would burst through my chest in terror, I wondered how I'd gotten into this situation...besides forgetting to lock the back door! But even if I had've locked it....would that have really stopped him? To have planned this so carefully, a locked door probably wouldn't have given him much pause at all. I knew this had all started because of my online audacity. I had teased this man to death and responded to his role-playing with descriptive enthusiasm....my face burned when I remembered all the things I'd written, and how hot it had made me. ....but I'd been safe!! Or so I thought. How naive could I have been?? After all what did I really know about this guy? About anyone I talked to for that matter? He could be a serial killer for all I knew. And here he was.....taking total control in my own home...laughing at my terror, planning God only knew what.

I was flung onto my bed. Before I could try to jump off or even get my bearings he was on me....holding me down....pulling a length of rope from somewhere and tying my wrists together in front of me tightly, then tying the end of the rope to a post on the headboard. Grabbing more rope he tied each of my ankles to each post at the foot of the bed. He worked very quickly. Soon I was helpless....more helpless than I'd ever been in my life.....on my back with my legs spread out and my wrists together and over my head......still blindfolded and still gagged. Not being able to see anything was making me even more scared. He had gotten quiet and I had no idea where he was, what he was doing, or what he was going to do next.

I felt my body jerk and drew in a startled gasp as the edge of what must have been a large and very sharp blade touched the side of my face.

"Eeeaasy now Bitch...." I heard him croon, "You don't want to make any sudden moves now do you?", he asked me in a conversational tone. I carefully shook my head no. Omigod....I thought....I got a horrifying vision of my family coming home to find my bound and butchered body. I had to live through this somehow.

"Gooood girl", he said as he continued to lightly run the blade down my face, across my throat...then down to the neck of my T-shirt. I felt the shirt being pulled away from my body, and a slight pressure as he cut through it....then pulled the blade down till it was cut open. My breasts and stomach were now exposed.....I nearly fainted with fear when I felt the blade lightly flick at first one nipple, then the other. I dared not move a muscle as I felt the blade continue its bizarre caress all around both breasts, then down my stomach. The blade went under the waistband of my panties and they were quickly cut away as well. Now I was totally exposed.....every private part of me laid bare to this man who knew me as Heather.....hot little Heather.....Oh God, what had I done???

I could barely hear the running commentary he made about my body as he stripped each barrier to him from it over the sound of my own heart hammering in my ears....but I could hear things like...."oh yeah....nice tits..." and "let's see what we have under here". All the while sounding like he was having a wonderful time.

"mmmm....what a beautiful p...HEYYYY what have we HERE?", he exclaimed, sounding surprised and delighted. "You're already wet!! I knew you'd love this you whore!!"

I'd been so scared I hadn't noticed, but with horror I realized it was true.....a steady wetness had begun inside me and was beginning to seep out. How could this BE??? I DIDN'T want this!!! But why was I so wet? And why was I tingling so down there? Was it a fear reaction? A self-defense mechanism of a body that knew it was about to be invaded? .....or was he right? Was some deep strange part of me turned on by this danger? It always turned me on while spinning our role-plays online, but this was REAL!! I wasn't safely sitting at my computer, typing and reading dirty words and seeing how much I could turn someone on miles and miles away from me.....I was captured....bound and helpless while my captor was amusing himself running a blade over my exposed flesh. I shuddered and cursed my slut body for responding to this danger in such a way.

I heard the distinct sound of a zipper and of clothes being removed, and felt myself panic again... I heard muffled whimpers and mewling sounds seeming to come from far away. In my extreme terror I was barely aware that they were coming from me. One thought kept reverberating in my head.... there would be no rescue and no escape. This man was going to do whatever he wanted to me and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

The bed creaked as he crawled over me and straddled my chest. I felt his incredibly hard and large cock between my heaving breasts . Then he roughly grabbed both breasts and squeezed them together around it and began to move back and forth. I could feel his pre-cum between my tits and on my chin as he drove hard between them. When he tired of that, I once again felt the blade against my throat...with more pressure than before.

"Ok doll", he said. "I'm gonna have to pull out your gag.....I need that pretty mouth of yours. And you're not going to make a sound are you?"

Knowing what was next, I could feel the tears starting again,....but I shook my head no.

I felt the gag being pulled from my mouth....then I felt the head of his cock at my lips. I knew what he wanted, but couldn't quite bring myself to open my mouth for him. I then gasped as I felt it slapping at my face....

"Come on Bitch!!"...I heard him growl..."open up...you're gonna suck this dick!!". When I felt the blade again my paralysis was broken and I opened up for him.

"Ohhh yeah...." he chuckled, as he slid it between my lips and over my tongue, "suck it slut.....mmmm....gonna fuck that pretty face"

Desperately I tried to please him....wanting this to be over. As his hardness filled my mouth I began to suck....and run my tongue over, around and under it.

"Ooohhhh hell yeah...."....he began stroking in and out of my mouth. As his excitement grew he pushed it in faster....harder and deeper. I felt panic nipping at me again as I felt it pushing against my throat.....then to my horror he began pushing even harder till I was quite literally swallowing his throbbing cock! I could feel my throat muscles helplessly convulse around this invasion....gagging as they tried to either pull it down all the way or expel it. This was driving him into a frenzy....he shoved into my throat till my nose was in his pubic hair and his balls were resting against my chin. He stayed this way for what seemed an eternity....I nearly blacked out because I couldn't breathe.....then he began fucking my throat in earnest.....in and out....on and on it went.....he was fucking my mouth hard and fast.....groaning and obviously not caring if I suffocated. Suddenly I felt his prick begin to jerk and with a roar and a mighty thrust he began cumming....I felt his huge load shooting down my throat as he continued pumping. I choked and sputtered as he finally pulled out and I felt the remaining drops dotting my face and neck. I coughed and took in huge gulps of air.....hoping against hope that maybe he would leave now. But of course that wasn't to be.

"AAAwwwww ....SHIT!!!" I heard him exclaim. "what a hot mouth you got...."...then he laughed again..."Oh wow...I'm still hard!" I groaned then...knowing he was far from finished with me, but I could never have predicted what he did next.

He then moved down my body till his face was next to my spread open legs. "yeah, just like I thought....wetter than ever!". Suddenly both his hands were on my breasts, twisting my nipples painfully. I drew in my breath sharply at the sudden pain....then moaned as the pain seemed to turn into an electric jolt of pleasure...starting at my clit and shooting through my legs. I then gasped and began to thrash as I felt his tongue flicking my clit,, then licking my opening....and finally his tongue was thrusting inside me. Unexpected waves of pleasure coursed all through me. There was no denying that what he was doing felt good.....I flinched when I felt one of his fingers shove itself into my ass....he moved it around and around, then in and out while he kept licking and tongue fucking me. What pain there was, was lost in the incredible pleasure. I felt my hips moving on their own...moving in time to his tongue and finger thrusts. Even when he added a second finger to stretch my anus even more I moaned louder, but continued to writhe under this added sensation. I still knew I was in danger, but this diabolical dude with the talented tongue was making my whole body feel as if it were on fire with raw lust.

Withdrawing from me, he rose and I could feel my ankles being untied. Placing them firmly on his shoulders I felt his prick at the entrance to my very hot, nearly aching pussy....with shame I knew I wanted it in there....as deep as it could go. He didn't disappoint. With a grunt he thrust up into me hard and fast...till I could feel the entire length. Our moans mingled as he began fucking me....steadily pounding me harder with each stroke. My wrists were being pulled painfully against the rope as his thrusts became more and more frenzied. Somehow this made me even more excited.....my hips meeting his pounding thrusts.....the whimpers turning to cries of passion.

Without warning the waves of pleasure became so intense I felt as if every nerve in my body were exploding.....With a throaty growl, I stiffened and thrust my body up further while I spasmed in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

"OOhhhhh yeaaahhh baby.....cum all over my cock....that's it....awww ....DAMN!!"

I knew he hadn't cum again yet, and while I was panting for breath I heard him say with devilish glee, "You slut....you loved it didn't you? ....Well let's see how you love THIS!!"

With that he withdrew from me, grabbed my legs and suddenly flipped me over. The way my hands were tied made this easy. I was suddenly on my stomach and the head of his cock was pushing against my quivering anus!

In a panic I remembered how he described doing this to me online....and forgetting the threat of his nearby knife, I began to shriek and plead with him...."NO OH PLEASE NO!!! NOT THERE!!! OH PLLLEEEEAASE DON'T DO THAT TO ME!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT THERE!!!....." on and on I pleaded uselessly. This seemed to amuse him greatly.

"Yeah, it might hurt you some alright", I heard him sigh with mock regret, "but.....oh MAN is it gonna feel good to ME!!"

All hope was lost when I felt the gag being pushed into my mouth again...even further than before....this time he added something that felt like my cut-up T-shirt ...it was being pulled tightly over my mouth and tied behind my head to keep the gag in place.

"I guess I can't expect you to be quiet while I'm fucking that tight little ass....so make all the noise you want bitch", he said generously as he finished tying the gag in place painfully tight.

I was thrashing and whimpering in complete terror as I felt his cock pushing relentlessly between my ass cheeks.....spreading and stretching the tiny hole painfully. I knew my panic was making it worse....making my ass tighter than normal. I had the dim hope that he wouldn't be able to get in if I was tensed enough....he was definitely having trouble....jabbing at and sliding past his target.....pushing harder with each attempt. Then with a determined shove, he broke through the tight resistance of my sphincter muscles and with a long loud groan slowly but steadily sank the rest of the way into me.

Scream after agonized scream erupted from my straining throat....but I was gagged so completely nobody but him could hear me. My whole body was convulsing and writhing in such pain as I never thought possible. I was yanking at the rope that held my bound wrists to the bed with all my strength in an insane and desperate impulse to escape the intense pain.

Meanwhile my attacker had lowered his body onto mine....laying still inside my impaled ass until my useless struggles slowed down. The pain was still horrible....but when I finally surrendered to my total helplessness, my impossibly stretched muscles began to relax some as they became used to this monstrous invasion. It still hurt but if he would just stay still, maybe I could bear it. Of course that wasn't to be either.

"God....DAMN!!!" I heard him say in awe as he began to move inside me...."you're even tighter than I imagined you'd be!!.....OOohhhh ...ohhh fuckk yeeeaahh"

As he pushed and pulled in and out of my ass, I began to scream again....it hurt so bad!! My seemingly inaccessible hole was completely stretched and filled with this insatiable cock....I doubt a hot poker in there could have hurt any worse. I felt as if I were being torn apart.

My muffled (but still loud) screams seemed to delight him...."Aw yeah Bitch.....scream for me baby!!! I love it!!"...as if to prove this he began to pump into me harder....as hard as he could push into my small and tortured anus....causing me to scream even harder.

The torture went on and on....was he never going to cum?? His hand reached under me at one point and began to stroke and tickle my clit....causing unexpected waves of pleasure to mix with the pain. Without quite realizing it, I'd begun to move with him....my screams of agony turning to moans of pleasure/pain. This spurred him to fuck me even harder and faster till the headboard was whacking the wall....

Suddenly it became too much....his groans...his frenzied pace....the noise of the headboard.....his fingers teasing my clit...the complete dirtiness of the act...maybe even the utter helplessness, I don't know....but suddenly the pain seemed to disappear altogether as I felt myself overcome with the hardest orgasm yet! I mindlessly pushed my ass back to meet each hard thrust....noises I'd never heard nor made before were escaping from the gag...screaming once again as my body bore down and stiffened as if a thousand volts of electricity were running through me. With some degree of satisfaction I could hear him gasp then roar as my tight hole suddenly clamped down on his still rampaging cock....forcing his punishing thrusts to stop for a moment as it became painfully tight on him. Once again he stopped and laid still till my thrashing passed and I slumped helplessly flat on my stomach again....panting for breath.

Pulling his knees under him without removing his cock from my still-throbbing ass, he rose up and gripped my hips tightly....pulling me against him roughly, he picked up his frantic pace again....hurting me again....I could hear him mutter and curse....and incredibly this was causing yet another orgasm to build within me despite the pain...

"OOhhhhhhhhhh yyeeeaahhhh"....he was getting louder as he drove into me with everything he had...."gonna cum in that tight fucking ass! oooooOOOHHHHHH...FUUUUUCCCKK"

In and out.....harder....faster....deeper. His hands were now on the back of my head.....holding my face firmly against the mattress as he pumped out whathadto be his final thrusts....His cock was swelling and jerking....."AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he shouted as I felt hot spurts of his cum shooting inside me with surprising force. This drove me over the edge once again .....but this time my muffled cries were drowned out by his triumphant howls.

He collapsed on top of me as my body continued to spasm and my asshole clutched and milked his cock which was finally beginning to go down some. He withdrew from me and laid there for what seemed like a very long time....I'm sure he was exhausted. Later he stumbled to the bathroom. I could hear water running and he came back with a wet warm rag and began to clean me. Removing my gag he held a glass of water to my parched lips. I drank greedily then whispered, "thank you...". Sounding stunned and dazed from what happened, he mumbled, "yeah......ok.....sure...".

He fell on the bed beside me and pulled me to him....kissing me long and tenderly.....his hands roaming absently over my entire body....eventually, we both slept....for a while.

I woke up several times that long, long night with his hands urgently parting my legs.....I would moan as he entered me and cry out as he rode me to ecstasy. I lost count how many more times he took me that night. He couldn't seem to get enough.....and neither could I. Although when this began it was a total nightmare, at that point it would be hard to call what was happening a rape....although he never removed the blindfold and would only untie me for short periods of time. We were both in the grip of an erotic mania that wouldn't sate itself no matter how many times or how hard we fucked. On and on we fucked each other....in every way imaginable...once I even rodehim, hard and fast till we both exploded in delirium again....we only stopped when exhaustion overcame us....very little was said....words became unnecessary.

The final time I opened my eyes I could see daylight breaking.....I could SEE because he'd removed my blindfold while I slept and also untied me. I knew he was gone. Made his escape before I awoke. The whole thing felt so unreal. The terror, giving way to the most incredible passion I'd ever experienced....only my sore body letting me know it hadn't been a crazy dream......until I went into the kitchen.

Trying to feel normal, I started the coffee and sat in front of my computer as it was my normal, daily morning routine to check my mail. I went in under HeatherBWP....the damn minx that started this all, and incredibly I saw mail from HIM....DarkOne666...at least Ithink it was him...he never did admit who he was. But this was the first piece of mail I'd gotten from Dark One in weeks. With an unsteady finger, I clicked Read and this message appeared:

You were incredible!! I don't know what else to say...

That makes 2 of us I thought.....then I saw there was more and scrolled down....

One day soon...I'll be back for you...again...

The End....