The Taking of Jean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

'What's the matter? Were you expecting a country house hotel and a romantic meal. Get this straight, you should have stuck with our friend Graham if you wanted that. I have a girl friend, a girl friend who is younger than you who is not a slut, and knows when to open her legs and when to keep them shut. This is not about 'us' this is about your needs, and how they suit my purpose.'

'Bastard!' were the only words Jean could utter. Steve's words made her face sting just as if she had been slapped. If he had not wanted her, enjoyed her, why had he been teasing her? Making her undress and take his cock in her office. She understood men to be animals, driven by their pricks. But if she were so unattractive how had he been able to be excited by her.

'I want to go home. I didn't come here to have you insult me, tell me I do not compare with your girl friend. Why don't you just fuck off and have sex with her? Why did you have to come into my office, I did not invite you? I did not want to see you.'

Steve leaned across the seat of the car, the leather creaking as he positioned his weight onto one side. With one hand he gripped Jean's jaw forcing her lips into a pout, with the other he unbuttoned her blouse, to enable him to grip her breast, squeezing the cup of her bra. He kissed her parted lips, she tried to push him away, but his tongue probed deep into her mouth. His free hand pushed inside of her bra cup, squeezing the soft tanned flesh. He pulled away from her, just enough for his eyes to be level with Jean's. Through the blur of stifled tears, she could see the cold penetrating blue gaze.

'You wanted me to find you. Your pussy has been telling me that from the moment I walked into your office. You wanted attention the moment you walked into the Indian restaurant that first time with Graham. You were flirting with all of us, testing the boundaries. Well now I think there are lot more boundaries for you to cross. I can put you out of the car, leave you here, go and see my girlfriend or you can come with me, and you will have what you want. You will have what you have been craving since the first time we met, a real good rough fucking. I find you attractive, you are not ugly in fact you are very fit for a mother of three.

It does not mean I would want you as a wife, we have only thing in common which is why you are here now. You are getting out of the car, leaving your jacket behind, you can leave your blouse open as it is. It shows off your tits, I know you like men admiring your tits as well as your ass. You are going into the ladies toilet you are cleaning up your make up and then I will introduce you to the boys who are going to entertain you.'

Steve released Jean from his grip. Her body was trembling, tingling, still from his kiss, his touch, she did not want to be stranded in this car park. She felt grubby and dirty just like the windows of the pub, but she still blindly followed him into the bar. Steve indicated where the ladies toilet was and close to tears she went inside. From the light of the one bare bulb, she looked at her face. Was this woman really her? Her blouse was open to expose her cleavage, the white lace edging of her bra cup could just be seen tracing the round swell of her breasts. She found a tissue and wiped her nose. Then she washed her face clearing away the traces of tears. She looked again. Where was the wife, the mother, for whom her family waited at home. The face reflected, was glowing pink beneath her tan, her pupils were dilated, her nipples and aureole created a pair of shadow circles against the white of her blouse. Her knees felt weak, she felt faintly sick, but also very hungry.

Jean tidied her hair combing it back into place, she applied fresh red gloss to her lips, and freshened the liner around her eyes. The door of the toilet swung open and two women walked in. They were both large with badly dyed blond streaked hair, their bare arms were tattoed, and the tight vest tops they wore showed off their wobbling milky white cleavage.

The two women looked at Jean, her neat trim figure, her tailored skirt and low kitten heels. Everything about her screamed she did not belong here. The women exchanged a glance and spat at the floor beside Jean's foot.

'Trash!' one of them said.

'I expect you are one of Steve's fancy whores come down for a bit of rough. Fuckin cheek decent pub this we don't need your kind giving it a bad rep.' The women shut themselves behind the cubicle doors, Jean heard them noisily passing wind. She picked up her make up and walked out of the toilet. Steve was waiting at the bar, he had a beer in one hand and a full bottle of wine with a single glass in the other. Jean looked at the remaining clientele in the pub. Jeans were the standard dress, most of those drinking had the pallid skin of those who spent a lot of time in doors. Some had the broken surface veins on their cheeks of ones who drank regularly.

She saw the women scowl as the men openly studied her figure. Jean considered running out of the door, running until all this was a distant memory. But she knew she was trapped, by her past, and the demands of her body. Despite the continued humiliation, Steve had excited her. Her pussy was damp pulsing demanding attention, so she followed him under the gaze of the bar room to a closed door that led through into a pool room.

The door swung shut, and Steve put down his beer, pouring Jean a glass of wine he handed it to her, whilst securing the door behind her. In the room were two pool tables, both had players at them engaged in games.

'Don't want any interruptions do we?' Steve said pressing the wine glass to Jean's lips. The white wine was warm, it cloyed in her mouth leaving an acid burn in her throat and chest as she drank. Steve poured her another glass, and she felt the effect of the alcohol start to spread across her body. Jean started to shake, there were five men in the room excluding Steve, two she knew from before, Phil and Neil, they both looked across and smiled raising their glasses to her.

'Alright boys she's come with Steve. Told you she would be up for it. Didn't I tell you she was as good as the pictures. Had to be to get old Graham's pecker pumpin. You wait till you see her in action. Got a kiss for us then Jeanie?' Neil with his pool cue and beer glass in hand, walked away from his game to approach Jean.

Jean was surprised she had not noticed, the sagging of his jowels before, the flecks of grey in his hair, and the padding around his middle. Was this one of the men who had taken her in the hotel room on that first night. She wanted to back away, Steve's hand in the middle of her back steadied her. Neil's kiss was brief it tasted of the beer he had been drinking, his smile did not extend to his eyes, when she did not respond to him.

'Need a bit more juice inside, to warm you up? Plenty in the kitty to keep your glass filled up, till we finish our game, then you can have a go on the tables.'

Jean forced down some more wine. She was trying to relax, appear natural, not think of her family at home. 'I am sorry I don't play pool.' She replied.

'Doesn't stop you going on the tables love.'

Jean watched in a trance as the two pool games continued, the resting players stood at the end of the room, looking at Jean, alongside Steve. Their eyes focused on her body, her firm breasts, and the twin peaks of her nipples, pushing at the front of her blouse. Steve's free hand had slid under the back of her skirt, she tried to ignore the other men in the room, as his fingers squeezed and massaged her buttocks through the thin satin of her white panties. How could this man insult, humiliate and control her like he did.

Steve put his beer glass down on a side table and turned Jean to face him. His staring blue eyes, pulled her like a magnet to his face. He kissed her lips, her mouth opened as his tongue probed inside of her. She felt his hands on her back, pressing her close to him. She could feel his erection pressing against her groin. She felt the back of her skirt rise her tanned thighs visible to the room. Steve held her close to his firm body, he turned her till her back was to the tables. He lifted her skirt and held it up by her waistband.

'Hey Darren, didn't we say she had a nice round ass. Look at these buns mate, a kid like you hasn't ever seen a quality ass like this before. You wait till you feel this, firm with flesh like silk.'

'Steve. Steve don't. I do not know what you think I am but...'

'You Jeanie are the prize. Feasting their eyes on your hot little butt, are the winning team of the local area pool league. This bunch of losers who have frequented this pub and played for them for a number of years, were the worst pool team in the league, till I came up with my little incentive scheme. They bring home the pots and I provide the prizes. Normally we book a stripper or go to the massage parlour, but once they heard about you, they all voted to have you celebrate their win.'

Jean could not believe what Steve was saying. She was some kind of prize for an amateur pool team. She had been reduced to the value of a cheap whore or stripper. She heard the final balls sink into the pockets, and the sound of the men shuffling closer to her.

Jean started to pull away from Steve, to ease her skirt back down to cover her panties. Steve held her hand with the wine glass in it.

'More wine for the lady, she is still feeling a little shy.' Neil grabbed the bottle from the table and poured the wine into Jean's glass. Jean started to turn her head, but found it held as the wine glass was pressed against her lips and she was forced to drink it down. Steve turned Jean around to face the circle of men who were openly staring at her body.

'No scenes Jeannie, we both know you are slut. You be a good girl and your family and friends will never know of your secret life.' Steve whispered into her ear. His hand slid down to cup her breast as he pushed his groin up against her ass.

'Come on Darren, as our star performer, you get to have first look and feel. She won't bite, but you might find, she could burn. She is so hot she is fucking melting.'

Darren to Jean's horror was a young man, of around 20 years old, he could have passed for her son. He was very slim, with gelled hair, a wispy beard, pale complexion still pimpled with juvenile acne. As all young men of his generation he wore baggy jeans, that rested below his hips, the top of his box shorts being in plain view. He breathed in and pulled his trousers up towards his waist as he walked towards her.

He did not look at her face, his hands stretched out to touch her firm bosom. He squeezed her breasts, pinching the nipple, before he sank his face into her cleavage.

The group cheered as Darren, mauled Jean's breasts, while Steve pulled Jean's skirt up her legs, displaying her white panties. Neil took the empty wine glass from Jean pulling her hand down to rest upon his erection.

'Remember this sweetie? I bet you have been missing us. Steve said you would be keen to have another go.' Neil's face covered hers. This time she did not resist, her mouth flowered to his kiss, accepting the hungry probing tongue.

Jean felt the tingles over her flesh, as first fingers then lips explored her naked thighs. Inquisitive tongues licked up to the edge of her pulsing pussy, licking and soaking her already damp panties. Both of her hands were now pressed against a stiff bulging erection bucking to be free from the constraints of clothing. Jean's head was swimming, she knew this was wrong, she wanted to be away from here, from this body that so betrayed her. She was floating, on the thrill, the excitement of being wanted, so intensely, that each man was prepared to take just a part of her to satisfy their needs.

As she felt the stiff cocks in her hand, the inexperienced hands and face of young Darren, she kept thinking of one man, the one still behind her, holding her skirt above her ass. She could feel his cock pressing against her buttocks, she hated him for bringing her here to this place to be used. But she still wanted him, wanted his cock pushed deep into her pussy. She wanted to look up and see him looking down on her as he thrust deep into her vagina.

'Okay boys. You have all had a little taster, give the lady some space, so she can put on a little strip show for you. Okay Darren you can have more of her tits later. Now grab a chair and make a circle.'

Jean shivered slightly as the heat of the bodies receded. Her flesh was damp, from where it had been kissed and licked by her eager audience. Her eyes had been closed whilst lost in her reverie, thinking of Steve taking her. She felt the wine glass being placed into her hand. Steve held her from behind, easing the glass to her lips for her to drink. She drank down the warm wine. It burnt less, but she did feel a little dizzy. She opened her eyes. To see the reality of her situation.

The group of men, were seated about her, Phil and Neil already had their cocks out, openly stroking the stiff shafts. Darren sat directly in front of her. He was still studying the front of her blouse. He was young confident, his legs were parted wide and his tall erection tented the front of his jeans. There were two other men, nearer to Steve's age, she did not know. But Steve soon dealt with the introductions.

Taking the empty glass from Jean's hand Steve walked her around the circle, parading her like livestock in a ring. Jean's skirt slipped back to part cover her thighs, whilst her blouse now undone to her navel, still clung to the contours of her damp breasts, partially concealing her bra.

Steve halted Jean in front of each chair of the circle, he turned her slowly in front of each man, and mentioned their names. Phil and Neil, each kissed her hand, whilst Darren, slid his hand up her skirt to run his finger over her wet slit. As he roughly slid his finger back and forth, over the smooth satin, Darren looked across to the other men.

'She's fucking hot, I bet she can take us all easily. Her pussy won't take too much stretching.'

'Speak for yourself little squirt I guarantee when I sink my cock it will be a real tight fit.' Jean eased herself away from the crude probing of Darren's fingers. Despite his rough fingering, Jean had become increasingly excited, causing her to almost stumble into the next waiting lap.

'I knew you would be keen to see me honey. But you should wait till we have been introduced properly.' Carlton brought up his hand to support Jean. His big black face, ringed with tight curls, was already extended into a broad flashing grin. He leant forward kissing her bare midriff, his head resting between her cleavage. As he kissed her belly his big hands gripped her buttocks. Jean looked down onto the giant frame of the black man. He was tall seated and his long legs extended out behind her as his knees squeezed her limbs closer to his crotch.

'Broad hips, good child bearing hips, great ass to for your husband to hold onto. You got a husband honey or have you been waiting for me. You would look so good in my bed, or at the stove making my tea. I can just picture you naked apart from a little apron to protect your front. Don't want any of those juicy delicate parts getting burned.'

Carlton lifted up the front of her skirt, his short beard tickling her inner thigh, as he kissed her legs. His mouth felt so good, his hands stroking the backs of her legs, was sending little shivers across Jean's spine. She wanted him to place his lips closer to her pussy. She wanted something to contact with her clit, take her closer to the climax she was on the verge of surrendering to.

Steve pulled her away, led her to the last man in the circle. He was the eldest of the group, but he was also the leanest. His skin was coarse rough to her touch, his hair wiry strands of ginger his forearms were long broad, with sinew and vein standing upon them leading to his well defined biceps. He was only the second man that evening to look into her eyes.

'Steve was right you are a horny bitch. You are going to make a man of young Darren here tonight. He aint had much experience. Just dipped his wick into a couple of young slappers. We will show him what a woman can do won't we girl?'

'This is Jack, he is the reason you are here. He said you had to be the prize for tonight's meeting. So Jack who won the pool game tonight?'

'He did the cocky little bugger. I don't mind if he has first call. Because I will have you second, while you are still fresh, before Carlton gets to work with his old truncheon. I do hate taking seconds when he has stretched you.'

Jack's eyes were green, almost as piercing as Steve's but there was a hint of challenge in his stare. He was daring her to question, to deny all the lewd comments made at her expense. But there was no retort. No fight left inside of her. Only the hunger of her pussy, pulsing, begging for the one touch that would take her over the edge.

Jean was turned around pulled back to the centre of the circle. Steve's hands slid gently down her body, making her tingle. Then she felt a cold shiver, as he left her to take a seat at the table.

'Strip Jean. Strip for your audience. Take off your blouse, and your skirt, let them see your pretty underwear.'

Jean stood at the centre of the circle, watching as her fingers fumbled at the remaining buttons. She tried to stop herself. Tried to understand why her trembling hands were peeling her blouse off her damp body, and exposing her jutting breasts filling the cups of her bra. Phil and Neil sat watching pumping their erect cocks, she could see young Darren shifting in his seat looking at the points of her nipples pressed against the white fabric of her bra. Steve indicated she should turn showing all in the circle her straining breasts. Both Jack and Carlton had unbuckled their trousers to show the bulge in their underpants.

Jean's heart was racing. She blamed the alcohol, but she knew in part she was excited by the raw lust on display. She could not believe the effect her body was having on these men.

'The skirt Jean. Now remove the skirt.'

Jean hesitated. She was stripping for a group of men she barely knew. She was stripping like a slave to the command of her new master Steve. She let the skirt slip to the floor. Hands reached out and pulled her forward. Carlton was the first to claim her. His hands ran freely over her semi naked body, he cupped her breasts, and kissed the edge of her panties, as he kissed her front another mouth, was kissing her back her buttocks. Gradually she was spun around the circle, each man exploring her intimate reaches, each exciting her close to climax before passing her on again.

She did not know who, released her bra, or when her panties were dragged down her legs, she was lost in a whirl of hot breath, lips, hands, that drove her closer to surrender. Jean settled to the floor, she was panting, covered in sweat and saliva, her short hair matted to her scalp. She looked at the men who were all naked, ringing her with their stiff dribbling shafts.

'You won Darren. You go first. Name the pocket. Name the hole you want to sink your balls.'

Jean rolled up on to her knees, she looked at the wiry youth, his pale body, with its flat abdomen, and its tall pulsing cock springing from his balls. He was so youthful her own son was probably only three years younger than this youth for whom she was the prize. Was there a woman like her somewhere who would initiate her son into sex. Jean hoped he would have something better less sordid than this. It was so dirty, so lewd, so compelling for her to be part of.

'I'll fuck her face. My mum gives my step dad real good blow jobs. I hear them at it some times. My girlfriend won't she thinks it's dirty. She'll only let me fuck her pussy. I always fancied dirty bitch blowing me. The parlour girls will only do it with a condom on. I want to fuck some sluts face, feeling her choke as she swallows my cum. Come on bitch, come and suck my cock.'

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers