The Taking of Jean Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Darren blew onto her exposed chest making the goose flesh rise, as Alex leant in close behind her.

'Yeah well. Sorry to hear it is such a bad day, I really must go to meet my husband now.'

Jean was trembling inside, her pussy lips had parted and were quivering against her panties. The breath of Darren and Alex upon her exposed flesh, were turning her legs to jelly. She hopped down from the stool. Her dress was high on her thigh, the edge of her garter was exposed. She saw Wayne reaching out for her leg as the seated wedding guests looked up in curiousity. Jean hurriedly smoothed her dress down her thighs. The three men crowded in close to her. Jean gently placed her gloved hand on Wayne's shoulder. She leant into him kissed his cheek then abruptly pushed him aside. Free of the circle, she brushed her lips across Darren and Alex's cheek before hurrying back to find Ken.

Jean's head was spinning, her heart racing, she had to find Ken, she had to take him to the room now. She was so needed her man. She so needed to be handled roughly by him, feel his cock push deep inside her vagina. She dare not look back at the three men she had left at the bar. She knew if she did would succumb to their obvious want for her body.

Jean stumbled into the party room, Peter was on the dance floor with his p.a. Katy now. Jean saw him look across to her as Katy guided his hands up to her breasts. Jean looked at her and thought SLUT. Then the image of herself naked spread between two, three men entered her head, watching Katy was almost like looking in the mirror.

Ken was sat beside the dancefloor, he looked lost, suddenly alone the assurance gone from his body, he was partially slumped forward. Jean leant forward, she kissed him open mouthed, almost sucking him onto his feet. His arms slipped about her waist.

'One last dance lover, then it is time to go for our own private tango.'

Jean pulled Ken into the crush of the dance floor, she ran her gloved hands across his face down his torso, she brushed against his body, feeling the heat from his erect cock pressing into her. She placed his palms on her buttocks, she wanted all the men in the room to see how hot she was for her husband, how little they mattered to her. She brushed against Peter dancing with Katy, she pressed her husbands face into her bosom smiling defiantly at Peter no one was going to use her to influence her husbands career.

As the music faded she walked Ken off of the dance floor and up towards her room in the elevator she realised just how long they had been partying and more importantly how long her husband had been drinking. Her heart began to sink, would she be like the bride left unsatisfied on this special night she had arranged just for her husband and herself.

In the privacy of their own room Ken initially took control of Jean as she wanted. He pressed his wife against the door of the hotel room. His lips traced the line of her neck, his face sank into her bosom as his hands stroked her thighs, seeking the garter belt Peter and the other men had been so fascinated by. Jean's need was powerful, urgent she had so many hands touching her through the night. She stripped Ken's shirt from his back, her gloved hands running down his back.

'Have you been a good boy tonight Ken? Did that naughty Katy take advantage of my handsome husband. Did she do press herself against you in the dark. Did she feel your strong hard cock? Did she put it in her hand? Or did she try to put in her mouth?'

Jean kissed her way down her husbands torso as she questioned him slipping to her knees. Ken swayed on his feet, not certain how to answer. Was this one of Jean's fantasies, should he play along with her? As he used her shoulders to balance, he felt Jean unzipping the front of his trousers. She stripped away his clothes, his cock brushing her cheek. Her gloved hands stroked up and down his thighs, pulling on his shaft, sending sparkling tingles into his balls.

'Did Katy do this to you? Stroke your big cock, feeling its power between her fingers. Or maybe she sucked it like this?'

Ken bit his lip as his wife's mouth closed over his cock. He was surprised how easily her mouth enveloped his shaft, he could feel her tongue licking the head of his cock, flicking across the ridge vein. He could not believe just how sexy his wife had become, nor how much she wanted him. The touch of her gloves upon his bare skin, the heat of her mouth upon Ken's cock, were making him tremble. He could feel the stirring in his balls the tingling sensation as his shaft filled with cum.

She sensed the familiar twitching and swelling in her mouth she did not want him to cum yet. Jean gripped his cock tightly in her hand halting the flow of fluid from his balls. She flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue and looked up into his tormented face.

'How bad a boy have you been Ken? Tell me how naughty you were on the dance floor. Did you touch Katy's ass? Squeeze her tits?'

Ken fuelled Jean's fantasy of him.

'I pulled her against me. Let her feel my big stiff cock, that was waiting for you to return. She rubbed my hand over her tits, and put her tongue down my mouth. She has very soft tits with big nipples that burned into my palm.'

Jean continued to flick her tongue around the head of Ken's cock.

'That is so bad, teasing her like that. Feel my tits, the way you felt hers.'

Ken's hand slipped inside the top of his wife's dress. He covered her sensitive nipple with his hand, flicking and stroking the distended flesh he eased her breast out of the cup of her bra. Jean continued to torture Ken with her tongue. Licking down his shaft sucking on his balls as he played with her breasts. She was enjoying the control, the feel of her husbands hand, but still she craved for the touch of others, to lift up her dress, stroke her thighs, her belly, her ass and her pussy. She reached down and pulled her dress up her legs, her own fingers finding the wet slit under her panties. She rubbed at her clit as her husband struggled to control his raging cock.

Jean stood up, and led Ken towards the bed pulling him along by the throbbing shaft in her hand. She parted her legs raising her dress she pressed Ken's cock between her thighs. Her free hands, stroking his hair, his back, his buttocks, as she pressed her mouth to his to kiss him. He reached for the zipper of her dress, peeling the bodice down, he freed her breasts from the cups of her bra. His fingers pulled on her nipples, as his teeth sank into her neck.

'I have been a bad girl too Ken. I have let your friends touch me, they have felt my stocking tops, my panties, I have pressed my breasts into their chests as we danced. You will have to punish me Ken, like I have punished you. Put me across the bed Ken, spank my naked ass, till it is red. Make me beg you for mercy then take me. Take me darling, take me.'

Ken continued to kiss Jean, his mouth finding her breasts, as his hands reached under her dress, stroking her thighs at the edge of her stockings. His fingers slipped under her panties grasping her buttocks as he sucked her nipples. He believed this was part of Jean's fantasy. The part of being taken by strangers on the dance floor. But he also knew she was his wife. His faithful loving wife and whilst she now dressed differently and in the bedroom acted so differently, he could not believe this was anything more than a game she played with him.

The foreplay, Jean's dress had all excited him. He could not wait any longer. He turned Jean around. She tensed waiting for his firm hand, he bent her over the bed, raising her dress he pulled down her black panties. Jean could imagine her ripe round buttocks jutting up towards her husbands hands. The pink fluffed lips of her pussy, parted inviting his touch, his mouth, his cock. She stiffened as he moved behind her. His touch was light on her ass. She heard more than felt the slap to her ass. There was a slight sting, she pushed her ass higher.

'Ken I have been so bad, I have played with so many men on the dance floor tonight, you must punish me. Spank me harder, oh much harder. Harder! Ken slapped his wife's ass. Each time as his hand descended, he snapped back, so each slap, was light. This was after all just a game. He did not want to mark, or hurt his wife. He just wanted to love her. To place his cock into the warm inviting place which glistened with her juices. He could not wait any longer. He placed himself behind her, and dragging her hips towards him, he plunged his cock deep into her pussy.

It felt so good to be inside of Jean, feel her vagina grip his shaft. He held her to him trying to slow down the surge of urgency within his loins. He tried to stop himself from pumping so quickly into her pussy, but it all felt so good.

Jean could feel how close Ken was to cumming, she knew it was her own fault she should have been slower. But it was too late. She loved her husband, she loved the way she pleased him so completely, but hated the moments like this, when after the flood all she was left was wet and hungry. Hungry for sex, dirty sex, the kind that Steve provided.

She rolled onto the bed in her husbands arms, kissed held him till he fell asleep. Ken was not a drinker and tonights intake of alcohol would render him unconscious for hours. In the morning he would love her again and that time it would be slower, gentle and the games would be behind them. But tonight she wanted satisfying. Slowly she rose from the bed. She removed her bracelet and peeled off the gloves from her hand. She slid off her wedding band and left it beside the bed. Jean slipped into the bathroom placing a bath towel between her lips she masturbated till her orgasm came. She washed her hands and her vagina, slipped her panties back on and settled her breasts into the cups of her bra. Re arranging her dress, she refreshed her makeup and headed back towards the bar.

I love you Ken... she whispered...I really love you....I just wish you would use me the way others do. .

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12