The Taking of Jean Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Sharon's legs rose into the air, hands reached out to grip her ankles stroke the backs of her legs. Jean was lifted away from Sharon, as faces dipped to cover her lips, her breasts. Hands gripped Sharon's fingers guiding them towards stiff purple headed cocks. They urged her to stroke and pump the sticky hungry members. Jean saw Sharon briefly search for her face, but then Jean's own lips were smothered and her body enveloped by searching probing hands.

At last strong male hands grasped her, held her arms and stripped away her dress, she was lifted off of the ground and passed from one hungry mouth to another. Every crevice of her body was explored her legs were pulled apart as first fingers then mouths ventured up her thighs across to her panties, licking probing her pussy and her ass. On a wave of delirium she was raised aloft she lay across the arms of at least six men who were supporting her. She stared down at Sharon, who was still confused, still fighting the many emotions racing through her head. She was no longer the fat unwanted bride of her groom. Spread eagled across the sofa, she was the voluptuous delight of the assembled admirers, who had freed her breasts from the corset, and who were now sucking, nibbling biting her expansive areas of soft flesh.

Sean had already claimed Sharon's G String, her tied it around the shaft of his cock, before edging back between her wobbling fleshy thighs and seeking the soft wet folds of her pussy. Jean saw the shock as Sean entered Sharon, she saw the ripple of her breasts as the young man began to grind against the captive bride. The onlookers began to masturbate, as others claimed their part of Sharon's flesh.

Jean felt herself floating, she was powerless to resist, oh how she loved this feeling of being wanted, being desired, being used, but still she hated the woman she was, the wife who left her husband sleeping. The main sitting room disappeared and Jean was carried across to a bed. Ready prepared restraints, tethered her hands, her ankles. She could not resist, she had no control, she could not be blamed for whatever took place. All responsibility removed from her she closed her eyes to enjoy the surge of bodies all pleasuring themselves with her nakedness. Tongues, probed into her mouth, as fingers pinched her breasts, freeing them from the covering of her bra. Her panties were dragged aside as first fingers, then tongues probed deep into her pussy. She orgasmed without realising. She heard Sharon, shriek then moan as she too finally climaxed. The tether on Jean's ankles were briefly released as her panties were pulled down.

Her legs were held wide above her head, and the first man entered her pussy. She could not see his face. It did not matter, she could feel his cock, his big stiff cock, ramming deep inside of her. She rose to meet each thrust urging him to take her, use her, pump her full of his seed. Her mouth was pulled open and another thick fat cock, pushed down into her throat making her want to gag.

The night progressed one man after another filling her, using her, she was turned over on to her face and another man entered her ass. She was weary, aching, elated. In need of something else. In need of the pain, the humiliation. She was dirty, so very dirty. Sperm was drying on her chest, on her chin, against her thighs. Then when she was spent. Shona entered the room, Jean was dragged from the bed and made to crawl back into the main room.

Sharon was lying on the floor, her wedding clothes spread about her. Her legs were open and sperm was seeping from her labia lips. She had been showered in cum during the night.

'She needs cleaning slut. So she can go home to her pissed up husband. Lick her clean. Lick her clean you filthy bitch.' Shona slapped Jean across her naked buttocks. Jean felt her cheeks reddening. She waited. A second and a third slap, each one harder landed on her ass. Jean was pulled by her hair till she was between Sharons legs.

Jean licked her way across the exhausted body of the young bride. If she missed a piece of the brides flesh, a slap would bring her back to complete the job. She saw the guests slumped some asleep, in chairs, on the floor, some men idly stroking their semi stiff cocks, hoping for one last erection, one last fuck before the dawn would break flooding the suite with sunlight.

Jean and Sharon were finally allowed to dress, Jean stumbled about the suite but was unable to trace her panties. Someone had taken them as a souvenir. She had others, she had spares in her suitcase, she just had to be naked before Ken woke. Sharon and Jean helped each other to the elevator.

'What am I to do Jean?' an exhausted tearful bride asked of Jean.

Jean did not reply. The guilt was back the euphoria of the last moments of pleasure ebbing from her body.

'I cannot go back to my useless husband. I know what it is now to gain pleasure from my body, to be sexy, to be wanted, to be lusted over. The fucking dick only married me because he thought I was having a baby. His mum misunderstood something I said. He thought my putting on weight was pregnancy when really I was feeling unloved. I can't go back to him Jean. I can't go back to a ten minute tumble when he comes home pissed. I bought all these clothes especially for him. Now I don't know. I don't know anything anymore?'

Jean cradled Sharon to her as the elevator descended. Jean had no answers either. She at least had a man who loved her, adored her, but he still was not enough. She offered soft words of placation, she suggested a waiting period. A last effort on Sharon's part to try out her marriage before; before what? This terrible double life that Jean was leading, by her own admission this could not last. The risks were too high. But she had done it again and now her body ached and longed for sleep. She hoped Ken would still be asleep when she entered her room, she wanted to be able to hold his sleeping body to her, before she became his loving wife again.

Jean watched as the broken bride tottered off alone to the bridal suite, then she headed back to her room. She pulled up outside her bedroom door, a brown packet was sellotaped to the door. It was addressed to her. Looking about the corridor Jean opened the padded envelope inside were her panties, a small USB memory stick and a note.

So enjoyed the party Jean. We must do it again real soon. I will be sending Ken to Europe in two weeks time. I will contact you then. Love Peter.

Jean screwed up the note, despite her best intentions she was now in much deeper trouble than before. This time it was not just her future, but Ken's as well, she had threatened with her insatiable desire for lust.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers
12