The Taking of Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Jean found herself surrounded by the three men, then she noticed Graham still stood holding the door open. She sidestepped all three and walked across to Graham.

She took his hand, it felt cold, his eyes looked dark, sunken and she saw a strange detached hurt she could not understand. She leant forward kissed his cheeks, and then stepped back, holding onto his limp hand.

'Thank you Graham. I will see you tomorrow, but thank you for everything this week. It was a bit of a trauma my first audit in a while, strange town, new business, you made it all very welcoming and tonight was very thoughtful. Thank you again.'

She kissed Graham once more, this time hugging him close to her. She could feel him shivering. His body was so tense. Steve's hand fell upon her shoulder, he turned her around. Phil took the door from Grahame's hand and swung it shut.

'Let's say goodnight properly now shall we?' Steve pulled Jean onto his body, she rested her elbows against his chest and looked up into his steel blue eyes, sparkling from the light. She started to push away but his big hand pressed into the middle of her back pulled her towards him, as his other hand grasped the back of her head. His mouth pressed down onto her lips. She tried to pull her head away, she felt like she was suffocating. His tongue licked at her mouth, finally forcing her lips apart. She shook her head, breaking the kiss.

'No. No. You have to go now. Please you have to go.'

Steve keeping his hold on her, spun Jean back into the center of the room, Phil followed as Neil closed in behind the struggling woman. His hands reached for her hips, he pulled himself close, the heat of his groin resting against her buttocks.

'Don't be silly Jean. You don't really want us to go yet. We have only just started to get to know each other. Don't worry about Graham. He won't tell what we get up to. He never tells what he sees, do you Graham? You never let on you saw me you're your fiancée Gail. You never told Gail about Hayley, when she and I were married. You could have been in there mate, could have had Gail on the rebound. She always said how much of a gentleman you were. But then you never have really known what to do with women have you Graham? Just watch and learn.'

Jean put up her hands to push Steve away as he closed to kiss her again. Neil's hands slid across her hips, to close over her belly, his fingers spreading across the front of her dress pressing into the tops of her thighs, his stiffening cock, rubbing against the covered cleft of her ass. Neil closed his mouth over Jean's neck, she felt his teeth nip the smooth flesh.

'No!' she tried to push Neil off by pressing back with her hips. It only encouraged him to press harder against her, his hands sliding up to grasp her breasts. She stopped pushing Steve away to pull Neil's hands away from her breasts.

Her mind was racing. How had a simple meal out turned into this. Her body was tingling, she was flustered, her skin was prickling with perspiration. She kept on saying they had to stop. She could not do this with them, these strangers. Her body was sensitive, so much in need of sex, but sex with her husband, not with this group of men. Not with Graham, watching from the corner of the room.

Phil and Neil pulled her hands away from protecting her breasts. The pair held a wrist each. She was trapped vulnerable and exposed to their hands, and their mouths. Jean's head was held as Steve, closed his mouth over hers again. His kiss was strong demanding, probing, his tongue flicked deep into her mouth. Her face became hot as she fought for breath. She could feel the prickling stubble of his beard, smell the sweet aroma of his after shave. She tried to wrench her wrists free as hands closed over her breasts, squeezing the firm erect stiffened nipples. She felt her dress rising above her knees as fingers stroked across her thighs and pressed into her groin. She had to make this stop. She could not let this continue, but as the hands continued to manipulate her, she felt her panties grow moist as the need within her, made her labia lips puff and part.

Graham's mouth was dry. He was broken, defeated again. They had her, they had his Jean, Steve had taken her, the same way he took every woman from Graham. Steve had even fucked his wife Jessica, but that was in a time, when she still had some figure, and an interest in sex. Graham knew. Graham always knew. He watched and felt sick deep into his stomach. But he could not leave. He was trapped as much as Jean. He was shivering, his eyes following the movements of the three men's hands. He wanted to feel her, see her. His cock was rigid after the dormant months spent sharing his cold marital bed with his constantly critical wife. He could feel the pre cum dribbling into his underpants, he watched the hem of Jean's dress rising up to her mid thigh. His cock bucked again, pumping more sticky fluid into his under clothes. Jean's mouth was finally released from Steve's kiss. Her eyes were wide the pupils dilated. She looked shocked confused. She shook her head again, asking them to stop. Stop and let her go. Phil placed his hand under chin pulling her face around to his. It was his turn to kiss her, as Steve's hands pulled and pinched at her covered breasts.

Jean's head was swimming. She could feel kisses and bites on her neck. Her face was glowing, tingles were spreading all down her spine, as she felt her breasts being pulled and pinched. Her lips gripped Phil's as he kissed her, whilst she tried to disguise the spasm of her pussy. Guilt, anger, frustration, pulsed through her. She was close to tears as her body fought to betray her, and her husband waiting at home for her. She felt her world crumbling away from her, in the corner, Graham the instigator, the one who was to blame for her plight, watched. She loathed his staring eyes, his quivering stance, and the damp stain circling the rigid pole tenting the front of his trousers.

Steve's stiff hot, pulsing rod pressed against her covered abdomen, she could feel the three erections rubbing against her flesh. She felt the zipper at the back of her dress slide down, and then Neil's tongue began to lick down her spine. At last her mouth was free. Free for her to breath and pull in air. The cool air, made her flesh rise in goose bumps as her back was exposed. The thin layer of perspiration began to evaporate as she felt hands begin to explore inside of her dress, reaching up to touch the lace of her bra cups, the smooth dome of her belly, the fine denier nylon of her pantyhose crotch.

Jeans dress was pulled up over her buttocks. Beneath the black of her panty hose the frilly lace of her blue bikini style panties became visible. Steve crouched down to press his face into her crotch lick at the hot damp nylon covering her legs. Jean pressed her thighs together trying to keep out the fingers which were reaching for her pulsing pussy.

'Stop this! Stop this now. I can't. You can't. Graham. Graham! GRAHAM! You have to tell them to stop. They are your friends. Tell them they cannot do this. I am a married woman with children the same age as your own. How would you feel if I were your wife?'

Graham did not answer. He would not express what he thought of her. She had started this. She had let this happen. She had abandoned him, in favour of the men she was now trying to fend off. If she were his wife he would never have let her near his friends. If Jean were his wife he would have been a different person, he would not have been ignored, the man in the corner, ignored by all until they found a use for him. She was just trying to use him, as an escape, a person to blame for her own weakness. No she had started this, and she would finish it.

'You are not my wife Jean. My wife would not be in this situation. They can hear you. They won't listen to me. They never have. Ask them to stop. Tell them about your perfect marriage and your wonderful kids. I didn't want this. I didn't come out this evening to hear you take the rise out of me with me friends. Have you fall over them all night, and watch you fuck.' Graham was tired, he was bitter and he was trapped in this feeling of déjà vu but he was not going to let this slut who he thought would be his lover blame him for her own predicament.

'Come on sweetheart forget about old grumpy in the corner. We know you don't mean it. We know you don't want us to stop. You are hot for it really. It is your first time for group sex, everyone gets a little shy first time. But you know you can't stop. None of us can stop now. Your tits are almost bursting out of your bra, and your mouth is so soft and full.' Phil said grasping Jean's face again, to kiss her. Jean whimpered shaking her head, trying to hold back her own guilty tears. She did want them to stop. She did not want to be used like this.

Neil kissed her neck, whispering into her ear as he eased her dress down her arms.

'Its okay Jean. We know you like it. We know you want it. You are so fucking hot for it. We won't tell anyone. Graham won't tell anyone. It is just a bit of fun. Just a bit of adult fun, away from home. Just relax and enjoy.'

Jean was not relaxed at all as she felt the men pulling at the front of her dress trying to drag it down her arms.

'No! You will stop! You will stop now or I will call the police! I am not consenting to this, you will stop or I will scream this hotel down!'

Steve rose to his feet, pressing his finger between Jean's clamped thighs. He nodded to his two accomplices who upon his signal threw Jean face down onto the bed. A pillow was grabbed from the bed and her face pressed down into it.

'Now Jean, that is not a nice thing to do or say. We have entertained you all evening, bought you drinks a meal. At no time did you suggest we were forcing you to anything. We escorted you here, you invited us into your room and you made a point of kissing all us including the ugly frog Graham. Now the drink is clearing and you maybe have a little bit of guilty conscience, getting second thoughts. Giving us the family at home and the husband crap. Well dear sweet Jeanie, those ripe tits of yours with their big jutting nipples are telling us you are a liar. The sweet aroma and the damp patch in your panties says you are being a dirty little cock tease. Getting a thrill from leading us on then getting us out of the room. Well my little darling, we are going to give you what you have been begging for. A damn good fucking. Now you are going to start getting these pretty clothes off or we will have to tear them from you, consent or not.'

As Jean crashed onto the bed, her cries becoming muffled, Graham almost came in his pants. He watched how easily the three men manipulated Jean. They had told him previously of their after match team play, how they had tagged sluts in bars and hotel rooms. He hated their strength, their confidence, but at the same time it excited him. Jean was under Steve's control she could only accept the humiliation, being downgraded from a woman, to a live sex toy, an object for their personal pleasure. The room was filled with raw tension, animal excitement and sex. His friends had turned from men into pack animals, gathering around their prey.

The hem of Jean's dress was dragged up her back, her round squirming bottom arched up from the bed. Through her black panty hose they could view the smoke opaque curvature of her flesh. The ribbed stitching divided her bottom into panelled sections flattening and moulding the spare pounds on her hips and thighs. Steve forced his finger into the black nylon puncturing it in several places.

The light tan skin around the top of Jeans thighs pushed out through the holes. Phil pressed Jean's head deep into the pillow muffling her cries, he reached across her back and began to tear at the holes in the nylon created by Steve. Neil moved to Steve's side and soon Graham's ears were filled with sounds of shredding nylon. The men tore at the nylon till only black shreds, clung to her feet and ankles.

With the panty hose removed the men began to kiss stroke and pinch Jean's naked thighs and back. Their hands smoothed across the taut navy blue satin back of Jean's bikini style panties. Their hands pushed up under the lace edging exposing her tan line, where the brown faded and her pale pink tense buttocks began.

'Look at that fucking ass.'

'You keep in good shape Jean. Smooth as a baby, so ripe and pert like a great big peach waiting to be bitten.'

Steve said sinking his teeth into the base of Jean's buttocks.

'Fucking juicy peach!' Said Neil, grabbing Jeans other buttock and biting into a large chunk of her flesh.

Jean squirmed and cried out as she tried to escape the two men's mouths. She could feel them sucking and gnawing her buttocks, she felt her flesh bruising with the action of their teeth. Steve and Neil shifted on the bed, each of them easing her flailing legs apart, their lips transferring to her inner thighs, they licked and nibbled at the flesh till they got to her knees. Rising to their feet they dragged her legs wide apart, pulling off the remains of her panty hose and her shoes. Phil had Jean's arms trapped under his legs, he moved down her body to straddle her waist at the base of her back. He gripped her damp bruised buttocks in both hands and shook them violently. He then plunged his face deep between her legs, running his tongue over her panty clad pussy.

'Dirty little cock tease aren't we Jeanie. Dirty little cock teases have to be taught a lesson. Have to learn not to threaten and cry wolf. Such pretty panties, for a woman who did not intend to show them off. Such slutty panties for a good wife who wants to go to bed alone. These are fuck me panties. These are slut panties. Slutty wives who want to play cock tease get their asses spanked. They get their asses spanked red till they say sorry.'

Graham watched as Phil gathered Jean's panties into his hand pulling them tight into the middle, he slid the gathered cloth over her moist slit, rubbing it against the nub of her clitoris. Graham licked his dry mouth and watched as Phil slowly raised his hand spanking first one cheek then the other of Jean's bottom. Graham's breath quickened, as Phil's hand flashed between one cheek then the other. Neil reached across taking the waistband of Jean's panties he pulled the satin down her reddened ass cheeks, he too joined in spanking Jean's bottom. Steve still holding Jean's thigh slapped the soft tender flesh inside her leg. Graham could hear Jean's whimpering cries, begging them to stop, his hand gripped his cock tight at the base. He quickly slid open his fly allowing a thick wad of sperm to spurt onto the room floor. He was trembling with excitement. He still wanted her, wanted her without his friends. He knew he had to wait. Wait until this team had their turn with her. He was going to fuck her. Fuck her so hard she would always remember him. He would take her like she had never been taken before and leave her wanting more.

The spanking finally slowed. Jeans cheeks were burning, her face was red and wet, she was begging them to stop. As the slaps stopped, then she felt the soft touch of lips kissing and soothing the burning flesh. Jean was trembling, she felt so shamed, so humiliated, but she was trembling with excitement. She bit into the pillow to stop from moaning as hands glided between her tender thighs parting her legs to allow an exploratory finger to slip inside her panties. She gasped as a thumb circled her clitoris and a finger slipped inside of her pussy. She was pulled over onto her back. Her knees pushed back towards her chest and her panties drawn aside. Her ankles were held above her head, and lips caressed her thighs. She imagined how she must look, her pink labia lips glistening with moisture, her trimmed pubic mound in the triangular frame made by her bikini, her husband loved so much exposed to the gaze of all in the room.

'You like it rough Jean. Don't start fucking deny it, when I have my hand deep inside your slippery wet slutty hole. My fingers are dripping, you are so fucking wet, it's almost like you pissed yourself. Want to see? Want to taste it, slut. Do you want to taste how much you loved it.'

Steve held his fingers up sniffing the juice from Jean's pussy. He placed his fingers into his mouth, savouring the taste like a connoisseur. Neil slipped his fingers into Jean's pussy and began to finger fuck her.

'You really are ready aren't you slut. You are going to ask us to fuck you You are going to beg us to fill this dripping pussy with our stiff hard cocks.

Jean lay on her back the ceiling was lost in a blurr of tears and confusion. Her reason wanted them to stop, but not now. The fingers stroking her clitoris, pushed deep into her vagina, making her want something else. Phil was beside her head through the blurr she could see him undressing, she could see the shape of his erect 8 inch cock, jutting from his trouser fly. She could see the thick throbbing vein running the length of his shaft and clear pre cum oozing down to drip onto her face. She felt the burning heat of his cock as it grazed her cheek when he stretched forward to pull the front of her dress down.

She did not as resist as he exposed the navy blue lace of her bra cups, her nipples jutting forward urging his fingers to grasp and squeeze them. Jean shuddered as tingles filtered down her body into her pussy. Her hips started to arch and buck. She was out of control. She could see her husband's face, could feel his loving kiss tracing the edge of her tan line. She felt so guilty, but she was beyond stopping now. The tension increased in her body as the three men kissed her thighs and pinched her aching nipples.

'Tell us what you want bitch. Tell us you want cock. Tell us or we will punish you.'

Phil exposed her left breast, pinching the nipple till she cried out. He closed his mouth over her breast, first sucking then biting her nipple. He sat up ran his cock over her lips.

'You want some don't you? Tell me you want my cock.'

Graham watched as a now naked Steve, with his erect cock swinging from side to side, began to slap the back of Jean's naked thighs. Neil, his fingers fucking Jeans bucking pussy, placed his mouth over Jean's clit and began to lick.

'Come on slut. You want it. You want it so fucking bad. You are fucking Neil's mouth to make you cum. You want his cock, in your pussy. You want our cocks pounding your pussy. Come on Jean just say it. Steve I want your cock. Phil, I want your cock. Fucking say it.'

Neil had Jean hovering on the edge of a climax, his fingers stopped wedged into her vagina, his tongue feathering her clit. Jean had no choice. She could not believe the voice she was hearing in her head.

'Fuck me! Fuck me bastards! Stick your cocks in me. Fuck me, fuck me with your cocks. Fuck me!'

Phil held his cock over Jean's mouth.

'Suck my cock you dirty bitch. Put it in your slut mouth and suck me till I cum.'

Phil turned Jean's face towards his dripping cock. With tentative licks of her tongue, Jean closed her lips around the salty purple head. Phil grasped her hair pushing her head down onto the bed before forcing his cock deep into her mouth. Jean gagged at first fighting for breath, until her throat relaxed.

Graham watched as first Jean's bra was pulled away from her breasts, and then her panties were torn down her legs. He watched as her legs were drawn back and her gaping pussy was exposed to his gaze. He now saw her for what she was, a slut, just another woman open and available to animal lust. The animal pack that had her pinned down, were placing their cocks into her pussy and driving her body.

He stripped out of his clothes. He no longer cared about being part of the group, being part of the animal group. He just wanted her, to feel her writhe and buck as he pushed his cock inside of her. He wanted to splatter his cum all over her face, her body and in her holes. This woman who feigned modesty, who spoke to him only of her family and her interests was just a slut, like every other woman.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers