The Taking of Lena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I didn't want it. I didn't ask for anything that you did. You forced me," Lena answered breathlessly. Renz was still fuming, and Lena trembled where she stood.

"Get on your knees," Renz said eventually.

"What?"

"Get...on...your knees," Renz repeated coldly. Lena shakily did as she was told, and kneeled in front of him.

"What do I do now?" Lena asked nervously. Renz rapidly unfastened his breeches and locked his hand in her hair. She gasped as his large, angry cock sprung free. It seemed even bigger now, so close to her face. She wondered how he had ever managed to put it inside of her.

"You're going to take me into your mouth," Renz replied. Lena's eyes widened in disbelief and shook her head, but Renz tightened his grip on her hair, almost to a painful point.

"Or would you rather I tell Sterling about our wet, hot passionate sex last night? I still have your panties, evidenced with the scent of your arousal," Renz mentioned. Lena whimpered and her brow furrowed. She swallowed hard, unsure of where to start. Five days, she reminded herself.

"I don't...I don't know what to do," Lena said eventually. Renz smiled.

"We'll start slowly. Just use your tongue and lick me. Do whatever feels natural," Renz replied. Lena moistened her lips and extended her tongue, and shyly began licking his length.

Renz's head fell back and he slightly loosened his grip on her hair, allowing her more room to move about.

Lena experimentally traced his protruding vein with her tongue, drawing from him a satisfied sigh. She continued licking him with soft strokes, growing more confident as his sighs grew longer and more frequent.

She explored his contours with her tongue, fascinated by his ever-growing hardness. The skin of his cock was smooth and velvety, a sharp contrast to the turgid columns of flesh that strained beneath it.

"Take me into your mouth," Renz whispered roughly.

Lena took a deep breath, and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, gently beginning to suck. She felt him swell in her mouth, and she took this as encouragement to continue. Lena squeezed her lips around his cock and circled her tongue around his sensitive tip. She tasted something slightly salty, and she abruptly stopped in surprise.

"What is happening? Are you hurt?" she asked, shocked at the sight of the clear fluid oozing from his cock. Renz shook his head and tightened his grip on her hair.

"No...no, this is very good. Don't stop," Renz urged, pulling her face forward. Lena re-moistened her lips and opened her mouth, slipping his cock inside once more.

"Do what feels natural. You're doing well, Lena," Renz said again. Lena was surprised that his voice sounded slightly strained, but not out of pain. He actually sounded...pleasured. Lena felt a strange sense of confidence, and began sucking him with more earnest, opening her mouth a bit wider to allow more of his length inside.

Lena began to gag and moan in protest when he suddenly jerked forward, hitting the back of her throat. Lena panicked, afraid he would try to put his entire cock in her mouth. Even with the head touching her throat, most of his length was still outward and untouched by her lips.

Renz pulled out slightly, but still kept his fingers laced within her hair. He began gently rocking his hips back and forth as he looked down into her expectant blue eyes, and dropped his gaze to her full pink lips stretched around his cock.

"I'm sorry, Lena. I got a little carried away. Your mouth feels wonderful," Renz murmured. Lena's eyelashes lowered, and she tightened her cheeks, rubbing his sensitive underside with her flattened tongue.

She reached forward and wrapped her small hand around the base, to gain a bit more control. She accidentally squeezed him as she brought her mouth further down his shaft, and he released a low groan of pleasure. She squeezed him a bit harder, and began running her tongue in slow circles around his cock as she sucked. This made him moan louder, and Lena quickened her pace, encouraged.

"Lena," Renz ground out. Lena squeezed him tighter and moved her hand up and down his shaft as her mouth moved back and forth. She could feel him getting larger in her mouth, just as he had when he was inside of her. Maybe if he finished this way, he would lose interest in hurting her insides again...

"Lena," Renz repeated, breathing harder. Lena ignored him, and kept sucking on his cock, wildly moving her tongue around. Her cheeks and jaw were beginning to hurt, but she didn't want to stop. In a strange way, she felt almost as if she were the one controlling him.

"Lena, stop," Renz said a bit more forcefully, gently pulling her away. Lena tried to put him back in her mouth, but he stepped away from her. She tentatively looked up at him, frightened she'd displeased him in some way. But there was a slightly amused smile on his face.

"Did I do something wrong?" Lena asked. Renz shook his head, still smiling.

"Not at all. Few more minutes of that and I would have released in your mouth. And that is not what I want to do," Renz replied, pulling her up to her feet. Lena slightly stumbled, and she grabbed onto his shoulders for support.

"What do you want to do?" she asked. Renz swiftly picked her up and tossed her onto her narrow bed. Lena's thin shift flew up above her breasts, and she struggled to cover herself.

Renz pounced on top of her and kissed her, aggressively stealing her now sore mouth. Lena whimpered as his tongue curled around hers, reminding her of the pleasure it gave her between her thighs. He roughly squeezed her breasts, molding them to the shape of his hands.

"Do you really still need to ask what I want to do, Lena?" Renz asked, pinching her nipples. Lena's eyes lowered and she shook her head. Renz kissed her neck as he lowered his body and brought her legs high up around his waist.

Lena felt him begin to press up against her entrance, and she shut her eyes, bracing herself for the pain she knew would come. After a few moments, however, he didn't move, and Lena opened her eyes, surprised to see Renz staring down at her.

"Why aren't you starting?" Lena asked. Renz rolled over onto his back, pulling her with him.

"I want to watch you take me inside of you tonight," Renz replied, seating her on his lap. Lena struggled to move, but his hands were locked on her hips. He raised his pelvis, grinding his hardness against her pussy. Lena stared up at the ceiling, praying she would make it through the night.

Lena took a deep breath, and reached down to grab hold of his hard cock. She sat up slightly on her knees to position him, but he stopped her.

"I said I want to watch, Lena. Take off your gown," Renz said. Lena's cheeks turned a fierce red, and she hoped desperately that she'd heard him incorrectly.

"Sir, please...Iā€”"

"Take it off Lena," Renz repeated. His voice lowered, and Lena knew not to argue any further. Wordlessly, she raised her arms, sliding the thin material off of her body and over her head. She watched his gaze start at the triangle between her legs, gradually trailing over her stomach, breasts, and finally, her face.

"Now take me inside of you. Slide down on my cock. You can do it slowly if you'd like," Renz said. Lena nodded and closed her eyes as she positioned herself once more. She bit her lip as she began to lower herself on to him, tensed up and prepared for the moment the searing agony would shoot through her tiny pussy and split her in two.

She felt her body stretch uncomfortably as his head slid into her pussy, and she tried to retreat, but Renz kept his grip on her hips. Lena sighed, realizing there really was no way to escape or alleviate the pain. She slid down onto him again, doing her best to consciously relax her vaginal muscles. She felt him enter her, stretching her and stretching her and stretching her until she thought she would rip. She pushed down on him a bit further and chewed on her lip to distract herself from the pain, and cried out when he jerked forward, closing all distance between their bodies.

Lena pulsated around him, her body struggling to acclimate to the invasion. She held herself there for a few moments, grateful he wasn't yet taking her with brutal, rapid thrusts.

She eventually opened her eyes, and realized that there was no searing agony. It was painful, yes, but a kind of pain that Lena felt might disappear soon. She looked at Renz, and noticed he was staring at her intently. His gaze was intense, making her feel vulnerable and afraid. She lowered her eyes to the space where their bodies were joined, fascinated by how his thick member disappeared inside of her.

"Start moving, Lena," Renz instructed. Lena leaned forward, feeling her entire body tingle at the pulling sensation of her pussy as he exited her. She pushed back down on him, and gasped as his cock grazed something particularly sensitive on her anterior wall.

She moved over him with growing curiosity, marveling at the feeling of her walls expanding and contracting, always gripping him. The pain was definitely still there, but now it was coupled with something else. Something she wanted.

Lena placed her hands on his chest for balance, and began rocking back and forth, welcoming the stretching sensation inside of her body. It felt so different from when he had forcefully taken her. It felt less like he was ripping and forcing his way into her pussy, and more like she was slowly adapting to his size.

Lena closed her eyes, in an effort to protect her mind from the man that was inside of her, before she felt too much pleasure. She reminded herself that he was cruel and coercive, and after five more nights, she would be free of him. She tried to focus solely on the sensations she was feeling, knowing that would be her only way of surviving.

Renz reached forward and began manipulating her clit, and Lena was caught off guard. She gasped and screamed, hating that he knew how to touch her sensitive parts more than she ever would. She kept her eyes squeezed shut, and began bouncing up and down on his lap, hoping to end this as soon as possible.

"Open your eyes Lena," Renz said breathlessly. She obeyed, little tears welling as he rewarded her with those skillful circular vibrations of his fingers on her clit, the movements that had shattered her twice before.

She gripped his chest as that familiar pressure began to build inside of her pussy, but there was something slightly different about it. She felt it very deep within her, and she rocked on him faster, desperate to climax.

"Look at me Lena. I want to see your face as you come for me," Renz whispered. The tears fell freely as Lena stared into his gray eyes. His expression was fierce, and he pinched her clit between his fingers as he began meeting her inexperienced thrusts, throwing her off balance. Lena nearly fell over, but he gripped her waist and began pulling her down to meet his thrusts, keeping her attached to him. Lena squealed as he hit that sensitive spot again, and her orgasm surged through her.

Renz rolled over on top of her and brought one of her legs over his shoulder. He roughly kissed her as he kept thrusting inside of her as she continued to climax, catching her screams in his mouth, returning them with loud groans of his own. Lena rapidly contracted around his cock, her wetness completely lubricating him. He bit down on her lower lip as he came, completely releasing himself inside of her.

He remained inside of her as he began to soften, gently rocking back and forth. Lena whimpered beneath him, shaking from the thrill of what she had just experienced.

"I knew you would love being on top," Renz murmured, kissing away her tears. The humiliation returned, and Lena pushed against his shoulders in shame.

"Please leave now," Lena whispered. Renz gently kissed her forehead before crawling off of her, fastening his breeches. He looked over at her, and sighed impatiently.

"Tomorrow night, you'll be sleeping with me. And you'll leave when I say you can leave. Do you understand?" Renz asked.

"Yes, sir," Lena replied quietly, between sniffles. She refused to look at him, and curled up in a fetal position.

It was only when she heard the door to her bedroom close that she finally exhaled, and cried her real feelings into her sheets.

She had allowed this man to make a whore out of her. This strange man, whom she knew nothing about apart from his name and title. For another five days, she belonged to him. She loved her life at the Sterling manor, and couldn't bear the thought of having it jeopardized. If Sterling was lead to believe she had initiated a sexual encounter with Renz, she would be thrown out of the manor forever, and then, she really would be a common street whore.

Lena cried herself to sleep, naively hoping the week would become easier, but truly knowing it wouldn't.

Renz tossed and turned in the large bed of the Crown suite, unable to get the images of their sex out of his mind. He had never seen a sight more beautiful than Lena's naked form on top of him as she was climaxing. The way her tiny body had quivered, the sway of her breasts, and the erotic expression of her face as she came around his cock haunted his consciousness and unconsciousness, to the point that Renz was sure he would lose his mind if he didn't run back to her little room and take her again.

He had been certain that having her a second time, and allowing her to believe she was in physical control, would quell at least some of his fiery passion for the girl. But he found he wanted her more than ever, and was angry that she had the nerve to shoo him out of her closet of a room.

He was even angrier that she had tried to distance herself from him, closing her eyes during their sex. She was a passionate creature, however, and couldn't stay silent for long. She was much too expressive, too innocent and curious, to hide herself from him. He wanted to take all of her, use all of her, experience all of her, and consume all she had to offer, until there was nothing left in her.

Renz realized then that he needed a guarantee that he would have her as much as his appetite demanded. Five days was not long enough, and Sterling was unrelenting in his offer to let him take the young maid off of his hands.

Renz sat up in bed, grabbing her white panties from their first night together from the pocket of his formal trousers. He stormed out of his suite, aggressively stalking through the manor like a lion closing in on its prey.

He found Jonathon Sterling sitting in the library, a worn book open in his lap.

"Mr. Wolfenbarger, shouldn't you be sleeping?" Jonathon asked wearily. Renz gripped Lena's panties in his fist as he took the chair opposite Jonathon.

"Well what is it?" Jonathon pressed. Renz smiled.

"Jonathon, I have something very important to tell you..."

12