The Taking of Miranda

Story Info
Creature of shadows knows just how to use them.
1.9k words
4.36
35.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda walked home, as she always did, after work. She enjoyed the peaceful walk, the dim light after the harsh fluorescents at work soothed her tired eyes, and she paused only long enough to kick off her shoes. Looping them over one slender finger, she continued on her way, she was a lithe figure moving down the walkway, lush, full curves filling out the dress she wore, well-toned legs flexing with each step she took towards her home, her dark hair splashing over her shoulders in shimmering waves, and she smiled to herself as she moved. The workweek was over, and she had the entire weekend to herself now, she had plans of absolutely nothing but chilled wine and bad movies.

Behind her, the shadows stirred, a gentle swirling as a figure appeared, seemingly from nowhere, watching as she moved down the street. He was tall, powerfully built, and moved as though he were a part of the darkness itself as he monitored her movement down the street, watching her enter her building. A sinister smile spread over his lips as he again vanished, only to appear once more upon her balcony, cloaked in the darkness, his feral gaze watching through the frail glass as she moved about her apartment.

Unaware, she walked through her place, entering her bedroom, only to return a short time later, clad in a short silk robe, her hips rolling gently as she padded into the kitchen to retrieve her wine and a glass. In minutes, the lights were off, the only illumination was from the flickering screen of the television across the room as she curled on the end of the couch, sipping the wine as she watched the night's fare of old movies, mostly black and white horror flicks, an amused smile on her lips, she loved these tacky old things.

He waited, he was a creature of the ages and a few hours were nothing to him as he stood on the balcony, watching as she emptied the bottle of wine, her eyes becoming heavy lidded, and her posture slumping slightly on the couch as she watched the images on the screen. When he deemed the time right, he again employed the shadows, slipping through them like a malignant fog to emerge behind her silently. Ironic really, the image on the screen was of a woman, being seduced by a vampire, and he almost laughed at the parallels. Though this woman's "seduction" would be nowhere near as peaceful as the woman's on the screen.

Miranda shifted on the couch, stretching out over the cushions as she watched, and rested her head to the arm as the movie progressed. She barely felt the first touch, so soft was its caress, though her form shivered as though a chill had passed through her. The second was more insistent, more intrusive, and it felt as though something was slithering under the hem of her robe. Startled, she jerked upright, swatting at the robe with a clumsy hand, tipsy from the wine. It was then he began in earnest.

The shadows erupted from the corners of the room, tendrils of pure darkness, which swarmed towards her, capturing her wrists, ankles, and throat, her cries of surprise choked off as she was raised from the couch, suspended in mid-air. She writhed and twisted, trying desperately to break free from their grip as other tendrils lashed forward, her robe soon hung in tatters on her lush body, the strips of torn fabric soon gone as well, and a deep laughter filled her ears. Terrified, her wide eyes sought the source, and the tendrils turned her slowly towards him, his eyes aglow with savage glee as he watched the captured woman being displayed before him and he winked as he met her gaze.

She froze in fear as she saw him, still in the dark bonds which held her, a startled cry coming from her as the tendrils tightened and she found her arms and legs spread wide, leaving her utterly exposed to him. He came no closer, merely nodded his dark head, and at this motion, another tendril snaked from the darkness, crawling up over her body in a slow caress. The touch making her quiver and jerk, though she could go nowhere, the tendrils held her hard and fast as this new one crept up over her, finally stopping at her heaving breasts, circling them, and squeezing tightly, it's tip flicking madly over the nipples until they began to harden.

Miranda's eyes widened again as she felt the sexual assault of her sensitive flesh and she cried out once more as the thing began playing with her large breasts, then screamed as she felt yet another one sliding over her, this one between her thighs. The sound of her screams were silenced as a new tendril shot out, wrapping about her head and covering her lips as the new intruder dashed up towards her exposed sex, the tip diving between her nether lips and parting them, rubbing itself over her now exposed clit hard and fast and she trembled, whimpering through the shadow gag as her body was taken by the dark tendrils.

He laughed and slipped closer, his dark, deep voice whispering next to her ear. "You have always wanted to be taken by the dark. It shows in the way you walk at night, in the shows you choose when you are alone. Well, now you have your wish, girl."

Miranda gasped under the gag, her wide eyes locking with his own and suddenly she felt the tendril between her thighs penetrate her now moist pussy with one thrust, entering her deeply and she cried out, arching in the shadow shackles which held her. The thing pumped in and out of her, swelling inside her until it stretched her tender walls, filling her like nothing ever had before and Miranda began to feel her body betray her as her juices began to flow.

Her terrified mind fought this, it couldn't be happening, she couldn't be enjoying this dark rape by this creature, but her body had other ideas and she writhed in the bonds as the tendril fucked her almost savagely, the other tendrils toying with her breasts, caressing her body utterly as they slithered and danced over her flesh with abandon. She found herself only wanting more, giving in as a new tendril began to play around the tight, sweet star of her ass before plunging inside there as well. There was no pain, simply a filling chill that swelled as the one in her now dripping pussy had.

Hung in the air, her body taken in every way it could be, she thrashed in the bonds as she moaned and whimpered. He smiled, loving her reactions, she was such a wanton little slut, they all were in the end, the pleasure proving too much for them, and he moved forward, making a light gesture with one hand, and she rose into the air further as the tendrils fucked and molested her ripe body. He positioned himself between her tautly held legs and the one in her pussy withdrew, though the one in her ass continued to pump in and out of her tight hole. His hand rose once more, this time to play his fingers through the sweet honey that ran from her in abundance now. Sniffing lightly, he smiled again and slowly licked it from his fingers like an exotic delicacy before moving his head forward and driving his tongue deeply into the wet slit, lapping at her juices, her heat and the scent of her mortality driving his beast to the surface as the tendrils fucked and stroked her helpless body.

She screamed and cried out in pleasure as she felt his chill tongue entering her impossibly deep, her hips rolling and rocking in the bonds that held her aloft. She was almost mindless now as the pleasure engulfed her completely, all she knew were the sensations, which crashed through her in wave after wave of unstoppable ecstasy. Below, the fiend growled as he tongue fucked her sweet pussy hard and fast, his hands gripping her heart shaped ass and impaling her further onto his driving tongue. In a flash his fangs descended, and he bit into the swollen flesh of her clit, the vitae bursting from the throbbing flesh and cascading over his tongue in a flurry of taste and sensation. Growling again, he clutched her tighter as she quivered and moaned, the euphoria of the dark kiss rushing through her like the heat of a million orgasms, taking her last rational thought from her mind as he sucked her clit slowly, drawing more of her into a dance down his waiting throat.

Lapping the tiny wounds closed, he rose, unaided, through the air over her body, his lips leaving trails of cooling fire over her flesh as he came up over her, his lips latching onto one firm nipple, biting and suckling the tender flesh until she screamed in pleasure, and as the sound erupted from her, his cock, raging and hard as granite, plunged into her throbbing sex deeply, exploding into her body like a freight train. His hips rocked hard and fast as he took the woman as his own, his fangs once more biting through her flesh, piercing it around the nipple, and he drank again as she whimpered and moaned under his assault.

His beast at it's peak, he suckled the blood slowly, relishing each drop as his cock ravaged her tender pussy, the shadows still caressing her form, the one still embedded firmly in her tight ass and fucking her in rhythm with his massive cock. He felt her weakening and he withdrew his fangs, sealing the wounds, he wished to keep this one, she was a far hotter fuck than he had at first anticipated. The wounds vanished under his lapping tongue and he increased his pace, knowing the woman had already orgasmed, and several times, now it was his turn, and he fucked her with a rhythm so fast it almost shook her to her bones, pounding, thrashing, filling her with a vicious heat that took her breath from her body.

Throwing his head back, he released a howl of pure, primal ecstasy as he erupted inside her ravaged pussy, his raging cock throbbing hard as his bloody seed filled her belly deeply. Thrusting, growling and grasping her roughly, he let his full satisfaction fill her completely until the red-tinged slickness ran down her spread thighs. He finally pulled from her now limp form, drifting back to the ground, his eyes staring up at this slut, her body limp in the grasp of the tendrils, the one in her ass slowly drawing free.

He laughed, letting the shadows wrap around her utterly, and in a flash, they were both gone from her apartment, the only sign anything had happened was the overturned glass of half drunk wine, and a bloody stain on the floor beneath the place she had hung. No one ever knew what had happened to her, and eventually, they stopped looking. But deep in his lair, she remained, sustained by small infusions of his blood, no longer having to be held captive. Now, she begged to be fucked by him, to be ravaged by the tendrils that could do things no mortal ever could.