The Taking of Nathalia

Story Info
Darwin introduces her to a world of pain and lust.
4.9k words
4.36
32k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darwin glanced at his watch, it was a quarter to twelve. He was half an hour early and had taken a strategic place to watch Nathalia when she arrived. Nathalia was the latest in a long row of women he had been talking to on the Internet. They had been talking for over a month now and this was going to be their first meeting. He took out and lit a cigarette, a woman stopped at the bench in the park where they had agreed they would meet. He took the picture she had sent him out of his pocket and compared it to the woman who had now seated herself on the bench. Not that he actually needed to look at the picture, he had looked at it so many times that he could draw a picture of Nathalia in his mind.

Nathalia looked exactly how she had described herself, and the picture she had sent him was clearly a recent one. She could be described as a real country girl. Not a skinny woman, but not large either. Big breasted, long blond hair and Rubenesque figure, exactly like he fancied his women. Darwin had never understood the attraction of those skinny women, no meat to play with.

He watched Nathalia for a while from a distance, hidden. With confidence he observed her inconspicuously from a distance, learning by the minute more and more, dissecting her and how she was behaving, with his eyes. She looked very nervous, she kept looking constantly at her watch, counting the seconds, self consciously looking around. Nathalia had no idea what Darwin looked like. She had told him she didn't care about his appearance in the beginning; she wanted a dominant man, someone with a brain, and the aura to accompany that. Darwin had responded by saying, 'Then you won't get a picture from me and will not know what I look like until we meet'.

It was quarter past twelve now, the time they had agreed to meet. She was very nervous, not sure what to do, her feelings getting the better of her. Had he walked by and decided she was not good looking enough, had he stood her up, why was he not here yet? She felt sick, her stomach felt as if she had just swallowed a concrete block. Nathalia kept looking down the road in the hope she'd see Darwin, recognise him. Out of thin air she felt a hand on her shoulder, her heart missed a couple of beats but she maintained an outward calmness, almost stoic attitude.

"Nathalia, you look absolutely stunning," his voice was dark and rich and had an accent she didn't recognise. She turned round not knowing what she was going to see, he had given a description of himself but how accurate was it? Darwin stood smiling while Nathalia's eager, nervous eyes took as much in as they could. At 5 feet 10 he was about average height, dark blue eyes and pitch black hair, but most impressive was the air he had; his aura was strong, very strong and his self assurance was evident without Darwin having to say or do anything.

"Thank you."

Darwin's eyes perused her body with hunger, it had been days since he had experienced the sweet taste of pain and despair of one of his willing victims, but he needed a bit of patience, soon he would get what he wanted. He offered Nathalia his arm and walked her to a nearby restaurant. For the next couple of hours they talked, laughed, discussed politics, talked about the state the world was in, and discussed their favourite authors and books. Time passed quickly, and before both realized what happened, they were kicked out of the restaurant so it could close. They had spent hours together and it had felt to Nathalia as if it had only been minutes, this was turning out to be a day much, much better than she could ever have hoped for, but one she had wished for. Could it be true, she wanted so much for him to be the one, was her own desire fooling her or was he really the one? Her doubt, desire and hope were making her unsure of the next step to take.

Darwin didn't want this evening to be over. It was the first time in his life he had actually enjoyed a date with a woman so much. Nathalia was beautiful and intelligent, she liked what he liked, and never before had he connected so well with anyone, be it man or woman. He was already falling in love with her, and he knew her what, 8 hours?!

"Do you need a ride home Nathalia?"

Although she had come with her own car, she did not want this night to be over. She could have lied and told Darwin she had not come in her car, but that was not her, she didn't make small talk, she didn't lie.

"No Darwin, I have driven to the park."

The disappointment was clearly seen on Darwin's face, but he was not someone to give up easily. "OK then, want to have a coffee somewhere before going home?"

"No, but I have a better idea. Follow me home in your car and we can have a drink at my place." Nathalia hardly believed her ears, had she just invited this strange, powerful man into her house, had she gone mad? What was she doing, how could she have invited him?

This was too good to be real, this was a dream come true. But Darwin knew this was just an invitation for a drink, nothing more, but he was confident he could make it become more. Darwin followed Nathalia home, parked the car, and together they entered Nathalia's apartment. It was very neat and clean, but also homely and warm. The walls were covered in sketches and artwork, a whole wall of the room taken by CD's. The house smelt slightly of disinfectant, giving a clear indication that Nathalia had a thing about cleanliness.

"So what do you want to drink?"

Darwin did not answer her question; he took Nathalia in his arms and kissed her. She didn't object, quite the contrary. Their lips touched and it was like electricity, their mouths became one, their tongues intertwined, their liquids melted together. The world stopped turning, it didn't exist anymore, and he could feel only Nathalia. Darwin could feel her body against his, could feel her heartbeat beating in perfect harmony with his. She was intoxicating, he needed her, and he also felt something awaken in him, a need for her. Right there and then Darwin made a decision, she was his, nobody would take her away from him; he would not let her escape him. If one thing was clear to him it was they were meant to be together, Nathalia's fate was to be owned by him.

Nathalia looked into his eyes after the kiss they had just exchanged. This was not possible, the feelings she was feeling, she must be nuts. How could she already feel so strongly for a man she'd just met a couple of hours ago? Her lips were still burning from where his lips had touched them, her body ached for more of him. She wanted him more than she had ever wanted anything in her life. Normally she was so sure and in charge in relationships with men, however with Darwin it was different. The depth of her feelings made her feel insecure, vulnerable. For the first time in her life she felt she had found a man who was stronger than her, and who also needed her. Her hunger and need for him were overpowering her reason.

She looked at him, as he looked at her. They didn't need to speak, both knew of their desire for each other, and both knew what they wanted. It was at this moment without even speaking, they gave themselves to each other. They would never be alone again...for one glorious moment their souls touched and became one. It was there and then Darwin took hold of his possession.

"I know this doesn't make any sense, but I am in love with you. I need you, I want you, my body aches for you. I have never been so sure of anything in my life," Darwin spoke from his heart.

"I feel the same. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I feel as if I have finally found the man I have always looked for, my soul mate."

"I want you, I want you now. I want to make love to you, feel your naked body against mine, you are my property, now and forever."

Nathalia stepped back and smiled. She let her black silk dress slip from her body, standing almost completely naked in front of him. She removed her corset, letting it fall next to her dress on the floor. Only dressed in her black stockings, she stepped forward and leant her body against Darwin's chest.

"My only reason for existence is to please you, to make your dreams come true. My heart, body, and soul belong to you Darwin. I belong to you."

"And I belong to you, I live from now on to make your life better, to protect you, in life and beyond it."

Darwin's hands caressed Nathalia's body, every stroke of his fingers sending waves of pure ecstasy through her body. Nathalia started to unbutton his shirt. She wanted to feel his naked body against hers. Darwin removed his shirt and threw it from him; it flew across the room to land on top of the television. His passion was taking over now and he could not get undressed fast enough, his pants, shorts, and socks following the same path his shirt had. Darwin's mouth softly, tenderly, kissed Nathalia's nipples. A moan escaped between her lips, his mouth began to suck on her nipple, while at the same time rolling his tongue over it. His hand started to work its way down her perfect tummy to between her milky white thighs.

Darwin had never been a great lover and he had never thought of himself as such, but with Nathalia everything seemed to come natural to him. His erect penis left a trail of his excitement on her thighs, his precum wetting them and speaking its tale of passion for her. Caressing her thighs with his hand he worked his way up to her pussy, caressing her Venus hills while at the same time his mouth teased her nipples.

"Oh my god....it feels so good...don't stop, don't stop", Nathalia was whispering, almost moaning into his ears.

Darwin picked her up and carried Nathalia to the couch. Although she was not a skinny girl, Darwin being an exceptionally strong man had no problems. His passion made her seem to weigh no more than a feather. He sat down on the floor in front of her, between her legs, and kissed her inner thighs. As he bit them softly Nathalia moaned, she was very hot and already near orgasm. He kissed her slit, she was soaking wet and he could taste her fluids, her lusciousness driving his passion to heights Darwin had never experienced. The honey scent of her womanhood focused his senses onto Nathalia's female organ. He kissed her slit again pressing down with his lips, pressuring and probing with his tongue as he sucked her lips, softly at first and then harder. Nathalia started to moan louder and louder again, she was close to coming. She felt vulnerable and completely submissive to her lover, his teeth so near her clit made her shiver with the anticipation of pain, and the wish for sensual delights. Her back arched in anticipation of what was soon to come.

Darwin used his tongue to separate her pussy lips while at the same time he pushed her legs farther apart with his hands, opening her up as much as he could. Nathalia did her best to open up even more. Darwin ran his tongue up and down her layers of pussy flesh. This caused more moans from Nathalia who was thrusting her pussy up trying to push it into Darwin's face even more. His tongue slipped into Nathalia's cunt, tongue fucking her, more moans, and this time her body started to shiver. Darwin saw her clit standing up, a nice clit, not too big but clearly visible. He started to lick her tiny, beautiful love pearl softly, not too hard, causing a loud moan from Nathalia.

"This is incredible, stop...please don't stop, oh my god, Darwin!"

With a load moan and shout Nathalia came, calling Darwin's name, her back arched and while shaking and shivering in ecstasy she pushed her pussy into his mouth. Darwin loved the effect he had on Nathalia, especially not being accustomed to having women react so violently to him, he loved every minute of it. Nathalia kept coming in waves now in an almost continuous orgasm, while Darwin kept licking and sucking on her clit. The smell of Nathalia's cum oozing out of her cunt was driving Darwin insane with passion, it tasted as succulent as a virgin's kiss on a midsummer moonlit night.

"Oh, what are you doing to me, please stop...I can't handle this, no, don't stop. Please don't stop, Darwin."

Nathalia was in seventh heaven by now, nothing she had ever experienced before had prepared her for this, her body quivered uninhibited beneath him, she felt as if it was not part of her anymore, having no control over it, being completely at the mercy of Darwin. She was an experienced woman having had many suitors and lovers, which was easy to understand simply looking at how incredibly beautiful and sexy a woman she was, and on top of that a woman not to shy away from sex. Not with one of the partners she had ever came close to making her feel what she was feeling now, and none had taken her so close to heaven and removed her control completely from her. She would do anything for Darwin at this moment, his power over her was absolute.

Darwin did not know where the knowledge came from but it seemed as if he knew every spot on her body, as if he knew it better than he knew his own. Darwin was slowly decreasing the speed and force with which he was feasting on Nathalia's clit. By now he was extremely aroused and wanted to penetrate her. Normally he would never have thought of having sex with a woman without a condom, but he didn't have one handy and he wanted to feel her pussy around his cock. He wanted to feel her Venus hills devour his cock, he wanted to feel her flesh quivering around his penis and he wanted to feel his semen flow from him into the depths of her desire.

Standing up, he plunged his member into her cunt. Nathalia fit around his cock like a glove, her wetness making her very tight pussy divine to penetrate. Taken completely by lust for her he pushed his shaft into her excited body. He was rewarded with a loud moan from his beloved. Nathalia and Darwin were two people overtaken completely by love, lust, and ecstasy. Now it was Darwin who started to moan. Their bodies surrendered to each other, their flesh became one, and he could feel Nathalia inside him as she could feel Darwin inside her. They didn't know anymore where one person started and the other ended. Taken by their passion they danced on the rhythmic sounds of love and sex.

"Oh my god, oh my god."

In a loud scream Darwin came, his hot cum filling Nathalia's pussy. Darwin's lance quivering inside her made Nathalia cum simultaneously with him. The sweat was running down Darwin's muscular body, his breathing had become short. He was completely exhausted as was Nathalia; it had not been the physical exercise that had exhausted them, it had been the total surrender of their bodies to each other.

The rest of the night was filled with passionate lovemaking, Darwin and Nathalia fell asleep looking into the eyes of their beloved. Just before the exhaustion overcame them, Darwin heard Nathalia say.

"I love you."

Darwin awakened in the early morning to find Nathalia resting against his chest, looking at him with her big blue eyes.

"Do you want to be mine, Nathalia?"

"Yes, I do, I want it more than I have ever wanted anything."

"Good, I need to get my little bag of goodies out of my car, I will be back shortly."

Darwin dressed quickly, his zipper still undone, his shoes put on without socks, and ran outside to his car where out of the trunk he took a metal case. When he came back he found Nathalia kneeling before him on the cool floor of the living room, kneeling as a good slave should, eyes cast down making herself as attractive as she could. Darwin walked around her trying to find errors in her posture, something to correct. He opened the metal case he'd brought from his car and took out a short black cane. Again Darwin walked around her trying to find errors in her posture, his goal was simply to create a better submissive for himself. There, that was something that needed to be improved. Darwin took his cane and hit her once, hard on the back, leaving a red stripe. "Straighten your back." Her back already straight, straightened more, arching her breasts out from her body, her head held high. Darwin took a collar out of his bag.

"Do you know what it signifies if I collar you?"

"Yes, it means I am yours."

The cane made a swooping sound just before it ended with short load snap on Nathalia's back. "You will call me Sir or Master from now on, do you understand?"

Nathalia's eyes were brimming with tears caused by the sudden sharp pain the cane had given her.

"Yes Sir."

Darwin walked around her until he was behind her. He brushed her hair away from her back and let his lips touch the nape of her neck. He opened the collar and held the warm black leather against the smooth soft skin of Nathalia's throat. The pressure of the collar felt to Nathalia almost like a knife cutting into her flesh, she felt vulnerable, and at the same time safe.

"I will give you one more chance to back down, one more chance to keep your freedom, one more chance to ignore your needs."

Darwin grasped a handful of Nathalia's hair forcing her head up, her screams of pain aroused him," Who is your Lord and Master?'

"You are my Lord and Master."

"Who owns you, who's property are you, who decides over your life and future?" he whispered into her ear.

"You are my Master and owner, you, You, YOU," she screamed.

At that moment she felt the collar tightening around her neck, she heard the click of a lock and the collar was locked in place. The sound of the click rippled through her brain, the waves of it filling it with a resignation and realization of what had just occurred. The sound symbolised to her the beginning of a new life and the ending of an old one. The key of the lock Darwin connected to a sliver chain around his neck.

Nathalia felt liberated, she felt for the first time in her life free, as if by giving herself to Darwin she had gained freedom, freedom in slavery.

Darwin whispered into her ear, "Remember what I am telling you now and never forget it. You are my slave now, my slut, my whore, you are whatever I decide I want you to be. You have given yourself without restraint, freely out of your own free will. You have no rights, only those I give you."

Darwin took a small break to let his words sink into her.

"I will give you one word, one special word, a word you can never forget and a word that will give you power. The power to protect yourself from my hunger, my hunger for you and my hunger for pain, remember it well, it is the only shield you have. Say my name three times in a row, Darwin, Darwin, Darwin to make me stop whatever I am doing at that moment."

"Do you understand Nathalia?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then say it, tell me your safe word."

"Darwin, Darwin, Darwin."

"Good girl."

Only her eyes were cast down in submission to Darwin. Nathalia was doing her best to show off her big breasts, the posture seemed to be made for her, favouring her strong points and hiding all of what she saw as her weaknesses. "Very good Nathalia, now lie on your back and spread your legs for me. I want to take a good look at my new property." Darwin's words aroused her, making her juices flow freely. Darwin could see them glistening on the clean shaven pussy. He was enjoying the sense of power the scene was giving him; she was lying completely naked with her legs spread open, making her completely defenceless to his eyes, his hungry eyes, eyes that were devouring every inch of Nathalia's body.

Her pussy was hot and wet from obeying Darwin, her nakedness before him aroused her, and she felt defenceless in his presence. She slowly started to realize the power she had given him, the amount of control he could exercise over her, she was his to do with as he pleased. Nathalia felt excited at the thought of being so utterly powerless in his presence, she had always wanted to be owned by a man, to feel utterly helpless. It was fulfilling a deep hunger she had felt throughout her life, she had always been aware of a need to submit and please another human. Darwin parted her thighs as far as he could, Nathalia tried to please her Master to the best of her abilities and parted her legs even more. The stretching of her muscles pained her, but the pain melted away in a haze of submission and pleasure.

12