The Taking of Young Anna Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman + Horny soldiers + Latenight train ride.
1.9k words
3.95
148k
51

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The setting Summer sun colored the country side a warm red through the train windows. Anna sat there watching the trees pass one by one.

She was on her way home from Saint Petersburg to attend her sister's wedding taking a few days vacation from her job as stewardess. The other train passengers were settling for the night, many already asleep in their seats, but Anna was to preoccupied to rest. All she could think about was that night on the plane three days ago.

The night she had been taken in the lavatory by a bunch of strangers, sucking their cocks and swallowing their sperm.

It had been the most horrible thing she had ever done and at the same time, the most erotic thing she had ever done as well. She could not even say they forced her for she had enjoyed it.

The first man had been the handsome middle aged man from First Class. It had been her first trans-Atlantic flight with the her airline. She had served him his dinner and later drinks, all the while flirting with him shamelessly.

Later when he had accidentally walked in on her in the airplane lavatory, she had not asked him to leave. She had just sat there, her panties around her ankles and her skirt around her waist, as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

She had accepted his hard cock in her mouth like some cheap whore, letting him push it in and out, sucking it almost eagerly. She had let him grab her hair and pull her head forward until he had almost the entire thing in her warm moist mouth. She had even helped him unbutton her uniform top to bare her breasts for him to play with as she sucked.

Her body still tingled from the experience. He had called her names as he pulled her head down on his cock. Slut. Whore. At one point when he pushed his cock down her throat she had hit against him with her hands. He had take his necktie off then and with quick movement, tied her hands together and then tied them to the hook over head. She should have fought him then but did not.

The door had opened unexpectedly just as he came in her mouth. She was swallowed his sperm down while another passenger, a young man, had watched her do it. What a sight she must have been to his eyes. When he was done she had just sat there breathing heavy as the handsome stranger had zipped up his pants.

When he had offered her to the young man, she had accepted that too. What could have possessed her, she wondered. To let herself be taken yet again.

The young man had been rougher. His hard cock stiff while he grabbed her head and pulled her mouth onto his cock, Back and forth he had pulled her. It did not take him long until with a groan, he had shot his sperm into her mouth as well. He quickly zipped his pants up and left, leaving her alone in the lavatory, nearly naked and hands tied to the ceiling above her.

She did not have long to wait though.

Soon the young man returned. This time with a friend. He opened the lavatory door and the two of them had looked at her. Then his friend had stepped into the lavatory to take his turn at her too. The door closed behind him as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He was gentler than his friend but still he put his cock in her mouth and had pulled her head towards him.

She had no choice it seemed. To service who ever entered or cry out. She found she had no desire for it to end.

He had lasted longer but in the end he too had come in her mouth. Three loads she had swallowed. He even kissed her as he left, but he still left her tied up.

For several minutes Anna had sat there. She tried to wiggle free. Finally in frustration she had kicked at the door. She got worried when it opened a bit. The last thing she wanted was to be discovered and the other stewardesses to see.

Then the door opened and standing there was the co-pilot. Anna had a moment's fright at what he would say.

"Damned, it looks like they are still initiating the new stews." He said with a grin. He stepped into the lavatory and still grinning unzipped his pants. "Can't break tradition," he said with a chuckle.

Anna had noticed the co-pilot when he had boarded. He was a good looking man and one she would normally be attracted to. His cock was bigger than the other three. He put it on her lips and paused, clearly waiting for her to decide.

She was so turned on by what had been going on, she eagerly sucked his hard cock into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, Anna tried to wiggle her legs together and gave her clit some stimulation.

The co-pilot had lasted longest but like the others, eventually he had groaned loudly and spurted his sperm into her mouth. At least he has reached up and untied the necktie from the overhead before he had left.

Her hands had tingled from being tied, but still she quickly plunged several finger inside herself. It took just a few strokes and she was coming hard around them. She bite her other hand to keep from screaming out.

Now as the train made it's way West across the Russian country side, she gave a sigh and pressed her hands firmly into her lap. The rocking of the train felt good. Her body tingled at the memories, her nipples hard points under the silk of her blouse. And under her skirt her panties were wet and stuck to her skin from her excitement.

She had masturbated in the lavatory of the train station before they had left trying to get some relief. It had only seemed to make things worse. She quivered with conflicting emotions.

With another sigh, she grabbed her small bag and stood up. The corridors should have few people now that everyone was settling for the night. She would find another lavatory, she decided. Maybe that would calm her down.

The two cars ahead of her had sleeping compartments and no restrooms until the third, which had the dining car. There would be people there having after dinner drinks. No chance to be alone that way. She decided to head the other way, towards the rear.

The next car had rows of seats like hers, mostly filled. The lavatory at the end was out of order. The car after that more seats and that lavatory was occupied.

When she came to the third car she had a surprise. The passageway between the cars had three soldiers in it, smoking cigarettes. She stopped in the doorway and they looked at her.

Then one of them laughed and said, "Hey there baby."

Anna felt a blush, and started to walk past, but he moved quickly into her way.

"Don't run off," he said.

She excused herself and pushed past him.

The next car had sleeping compartments. As she continued on through she wondered, would she find a lavatory this way?

The next car was the baggage car. There was an older man on duty there. He had his head on his desk and only nodded as she passed. She was in luck when she entered the next car. It was one with seats but not much filled. The lavatory was unoccupied and Anna entered it with relief.

She put her bag on the floor and ran water in the small sink. The soldiers had rattled her. Looking at her with obvious lust, she had for a moment worried they would do more than leer.

Anna sat down on the toilet and pulled her skirt up. It was a longer one, coming to below her knees but had a split in it. Her panties was soaked from her excitement. She pulled them down and off, tossing them on top of her small bag.

Damned she need to come. She wet one finger in her mouth and put it to her pussy. Her clit was a hard point sticking out, and she rubbed her crotch hard. It did not take much. With just a few rubs she came. Then came again.

The edge to her excitement dimmed a bit, she leaned back on the toilet. Legs spread wide she fingered herself slowly. The train went clippity, clippity as she slowly stroked herself. She breathed in and out and wormed a finger into herself. It felt so good.

This orgasm took a while to happen but it was better than the other two.

Anna ran cold water in the sink and splashed some on her face. The masturbation had helped but still she was excited. Her nipples made hard points through the silk of her blouse. She looked at her wet panties, laying on top of her bag. She had a change in her bag but decided to leave them off. She'd just get them wet too, she thought.

Anna gathered her bag and exited. Maybe now she would be able to get some rest. Making her way forward towards her seat, she passed past the baggage car. The man was now asleep, snoring softly.

When she reached end of the next car, the one with sleeping compartments, suddenly the soldiers were there again. Anna made to push past, but they blocked the corridor. In front of the last compartment they stopped her.

"Where are you going?" the big one asked, his hand across the corridor.

Anna tried to push past them but the big one grabbed her arm. He spun her and pushed her up against the wall.

"Seems to me," he said in her ear."You are being a bit unfriendly."

He grabbed her hard, pulling both of her arms behind her. His two buddies laughed. One of them grabbed her breasts through her blouse, rubbing them roughly.

"Let me go," Anna begged.

The three soldiers just laughed. The one pawing her breasts started to unbutton her blouse. She struggled but the soldier holding her was too strong. Soon her blouse was opened and her breasts exposed. The soldier rubbed his hand across them, then reached down and slide his hand under her skirt.

"Damn guys," he said. "Looks like she wants us. She's not wearing panties, what a slut!"

The three soldiers laughed and Anne blushed.

He slide a thick finger in her. Anna shuddered, it was wrong but it felt so good. Then the door to the sleeping compartment next to them opened. Anna felt a ray of hope. Maybe they would let her go.

"What's going on here!"

It was a Russian officer. He stood there, hands on hips looking stern.

"Sir," the soldier holding her said. "This young woman decided to improve our moral by offering herself to us."

"Really?" the officer said, clearly seeing thru the lie.

He turned to an older soldier standing behind him. "Master Sergeant, you said I should learn to do more things with the troops."

The older man chuckled and nodded.

"It is important for an officer to be mindful of his troops' moral." The officer stood there looking at Anna for several moments. "Yes, troop moral and all."

"Bring her in here then," he ordered. "We'll fuck her in my compartment where we won't be disturbed."

(to be continued...)