The Taking of Young Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman + Horny soldiers + Latenight train ride.
1.4k words
3.81
91.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna struggled but the soldiers just laughed and pushed her inside. Like most compartments it had seats on either side. The officer sat down, spread his legs and pointed. The big soldier who held her pushed her to her knees before the officer. Her shirt was still open, and he pushed her forward until her bare breasts were pressed against the officer's legs.

"Please don't," Anne begged.

The officer reached forward and took her chin in his hand, looking into her eyes.

"We are going to fuck you." He said firmly. "There is nothing you can do about it."

He loosened his tie and took it off.

"If you scream we will just gag you, and you will still get fucked. If you cooperate then we won't be rough." He reached for the zipper of his pants. "Who knows, you may even like it."

The other soldiers chuckled at that. Anne just stared up at him. She knew he was right. She was going to be taken by them and there was nothing she could do about it. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Now show me how good of a cocksucker you are," he ordered.

Anna reluctantly reached up and took his cock in her hand. She stroked it and felt it begin to grow hard. The officer sat there watching her, just waiting. She sighed and opening her mouth, leaned down taking his cock between her lips.

She sucked on the head and slide it in and out a little. It grew harder and longer. She stuck her tongue out and licked the bottom of the shaft to get it wet, then using her thumb rubbed the area just under the head while she took it back in her mouth. She used her tongue to play with the head inside her mouth.

The Sergeant was standing against the widow smoking a cigarette watching. Anna could her the three soldiers behind her, probably on the other seat. They were laughing and joking, clearly excited and waiting their turn at her.

She considered her situation and while, yes she was about to be forced to have sex with these soldiers, part of her was starting to eagerly await what was coming. After all, she'd been in that restroom masturbating because she had been horny.

Here was her chance to get all the sex she wanted. Anna grinned around the officer's cock and took a bit more into her mouth.

"Hey, look what I found!"

She turned and discovered the three soldiers were going through her bag. One held up her panties. Anna turned back to the officer, now angry. It's one thing to get taken against her will but to be robbed as well was a little too much!

"Here now, stay out of her bag!" he ordered.

He'd seen the angry look Anna had had. He'd also felt her squeeze down hard on his cock with her hand.

"We are not thieves," he said. "Sergeant, put the bag up on the overhead rack."

The Sergeant took the bag and did so, though he kept her panties out. As Anna looked, he put them to his nose and sniffed, smiling. The officer nodded to Anna and pointed towards his cock. She took it back into her mouth and resumed sucking it. It had softened a little but quickly hardened as she bobbed up and down. Soon she was taking most of it into her mouth.

"Why were you not wearing your underthings?" The officer asked.

Anna took his cock out of her mouth, and sat there stroking it with her hand. Something about the firm confident look the officer had, made her decide to be truthful with him.

"I took them off to masturbate in one of the restroom."

The three soldiers behind her whooped and laughed at her words. The old Sergeant shook his head and grinned. He still had her panties in his hand.

"I guess it was a good thing we came along then," the officer said.

Anna nodded her head then taking his cock in her mouth, she slowly slide down it until she had taken the whole thing. She held her head there for a long pause, then slowly slide back off it. She took her mouth off with a pop.

"I guess it was," she replied.

It was true she realized. She was very excited now at the prospect of getting a good fuck.

She went back to sucking his cock. Getting a good easy rhythm going she let her hand trail down to his balls. Anna played with them a little, even scratching them with a fingernail softly. The officer leaned back in the seat.

Anna could feel his hips lifting slightly in response to her blowjob. He kept his hands at his sides. She appreciated he did not grab her hair. It let her set the pace. She could tell he was getting excited.

Her breasts were sticking out through her open blouse. The nipples were rubbing against his leg and were stiff little points. She could see he was looking at them. At one point she took his cock out of her mouth and holding it, rubbed the wet head over one nipple. She heard him groan softly and she smiled before taking his cock back in her mouth.

The second time she did that, he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Stand up," he ordered. "Take your clothes off, I want to see your body."

Anna leaned forward and put his cock between her breasts. Squeezing them together with her hands, she slowly stood up, pulling her breasts up the length of his cock. Once she was on her feet she turned around. The three soldiers were all sitting there, pants open and cocks out. They had been masturbating while she sucked the officer. The older Sergeant was still smoking his cigarette against the window.

Looking at the three soldiers Anna slowly started unbuttoning the rest of her blouse. She did a slow little strip tease for them. Once she had it completely open, she unzipped her skirt. Pushing her ass towards the officer, she slowly slid it down to the floor. She wiggled her now bare ass from side to side, then stepped out of her skirt.

The old Sergeant held out his hand, and she handed it to him. He folded it up and put it on the overhead rack next to her bag. Standing there in just her open blouse she danced a little, giving them a show. The officer had removed his shirt and pushed his pants down to his ankles. He was slowly stroking his cock with one hand.

"Is that for me?" she asked, playing the slut for him.

He nodded. She took one of her hands and rubbing her stomach, let it trail down to her crotch. She saw his eyes light up when he took a good look at her pussy and noticed she had shaved it bare of hair. She slide one finger between the lips and rubbed it slowly up and down. It came out wet and glistening.

"Come here," he ordered.

"Here, Sir, use this." The Sergeant interrupted. He held out a foil covered condom. "You don't want her showing up in nine months with a baby."

The officer nodded and took it, quickly tearing the package open. He unrolled the condom down his hard cock, then motioned to Anna. She gave a quick glance at the Sergeant, silently thanking him for his foresight at offering a condom. He gave her a small nod.

She still had her stockings and shoes on. She was guessing the officer liked the look because he didn't tell her to take them off. She kept her blouse on too, though he could see her completely through the open front, she was somewhat covered from the other's view.

"Get up on my lap," he said. "Fuck my cock."

She gave him a grin and did as he said, getting up onto his lap. Taking his cock, she put the head at her pussy, and lowered herself a little, letting the head slide in just a bit. He groaned at her warmth, she groaned as well. The soldier's finger in the outside corridor had been so good but feeling a hard cock now take its place was heaven.

Leaning back a little, Anna closed her eyes and with a great sigh, let herself slowly, oh so slowly sink down on his cock letting it fill her.

(to be continued...)