The Tale of Hot Princess Ginger

Story Info
A Bedtime Story.
823 words
3.5
16.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrThrob
DrThrob
41 Followers

Once upon a time there was a Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker. His name was Dill. Or Tom. Depending on who was asking.

One day, while he was on HotOrWhat? trolling for pretty women to stalk, he came across a picture of Princess Ginger. Then he came again. And then he clicked Yes, to indicate that he would like to meet her.

As luck would have it, and as we all know, Princess Ginger clicked Yes too, or else this would be a very, very short story which would hardly be worth telling at all.

Naturally, Tom and Princess Ginger struck up a conversation, and before you can say "Peter Johnson has a throbbing hard boner," Princess Ginger invited Tom to her Yeehah! site so that they could IM while conversing.

Now, Princess Ginger, being a pure and innocent beauty (though delightfully experienced in any number of sensual flesh-pleasing techniques) wasted no time in inviting Tom to watch her on her web cam.

Princess Ginger was disappointed that Tom didn't have a web cam, too, but of course, as has previously been mentioned, Tom was a Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker. And let's face it, even Non-Creepy Stalkers have to maintain at least a modicum of stalker-esque anonymity. It's in the Stalker Handbook. Chapter One, in fact.

As they talked, and as Tom memorized every mannerism, nuance, and habit Princess Ginger willingly revealed on her web cam, as well as the gleam in her eyes when he confessed that he was having a difficult time typing with just the one hand, Tom noticed something about Princess Ginger that made every fiber of his Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker cock pulse most vibrantly.

Not only did Princess Ginger have a sexy demeanor, subtle teasing eyes, the long flowing hair of a grown-up Lolita, cheekbones that would make a pornstar blush, and an insistently erotic mouth, Princess Ginger had an unconscious habit of licking her lips.

Completely without artifice, Princess Ginger's tongue would tenderly emerge from the right-hand corner of her mouth, quiver as in anticipation of the task before it, and gingerly sweep across the smooth fleshy lips before disappearing into the flirtatious grotto which was her enticing female mouth.

Again and again, Princess Ginger's tongue made the pass across that tender opening; again and again, Tom was riveted as Princess Ginger's tongue seemed to savor the memory of a pulsing cock, hard-veined and moaning, moving as in a dream across those lips.

Her tongue seemed to recapture the taste of eager precum. She seemed to be harvesting the last hidden drops of ecstasy's seed from the moist mouth Tom so needed to ravage!

Tom's Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker cock was already exposed, oak-knot hard, and wrapped in his fingers when Princess Ginger casually mentioned that her favorite thing-- her very, very favorite thing in the whole wide world--was to suck, lick, and swallow every last bit of cock she could.

Not just *any* cock though, not just one cock after another—no, Princess Ginger loved to fondle the *same* cock over and over and over again! In fact, Princess Ginger truthfully revealed that she achieved multiple orgasms from the intensity of the orgasms she bestowed on the lucky man she was deep-throating!

Her greatest pleasure was to tease her lover's cock till it burst in passion deep inside her throat like a great masculine water balloon, to swallow every last drop of seed and lick her lips and the still pulsing shaft of her man's lust-shuddered erection, and to then kiss the softening rubbery shards of the spent-balloon cock until it quivered and grew, and she could suck it into her insatiable womanly mouth forever and again.

This was indeed *her* greatest pleasure, since for every orgasm her man obtained, she had three, and for every orgasm she obtained, she bestowed six more!

Tom, the Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker, was hooked! And though Princess Ginger didn't know it, her days as an insatiable cock-loving innocent without an engorged slab of man candy to feast on were long gone!

Ever so slyly, Tom whispered and coaxed Princess Ginger into a trusting lull, and with his ever-soothing Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker voice, tricked Princess Ginger into telling him where she lived.

And just like that, Princess Ginger became the compliant cock-seducing oral-lust engaging owner of her very own Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker.

In a surprisingly short instant of time, Tom made his way to Princess Ginger's bedside. He kissed her, hugged her, and shook her hand, whereupon, she pressed him backwards onto the coverlet, tore the jeans and boxers from his Genuinely Naughty, Tenderly Sneaky, Intensely Persistent, Totally Non-Creepy Stalker body, and began savoring his insistent cockhead.

And they lived happily ever after!

DrThrob
DrThrob
41 Followers