The Tale of Mrs.Theresa Scalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

“I’m running the light board. The regular operator is sick. I’m filling in for him.”

“Well, make sure there are no foul ups. Dominic Jr. and I have worked too hard to have incompetence ruin the show.” Terri informed Barbara.

“I’ll do the best I can. I want the performance to go well and be a success. And I don’t need any of your guff. Now please move out of my way so I can work.”

“Who do you think you are? Talking to me in that tone. You need to remember your place.” said Terri.

“I’ll be glad to show you who I am” with that Barbara started to come out from behind the light board.

“CURTAIN TIME CURTAIN TIME EVERYONE TO YOUR PLACES”

Barbara returned behind the light board telling Terri “I’ll deal with you after the show.”

“I’ll be happy to meet with you to settle any problems you have. I’ll stay backstage tonight to make sure there are no slip ups by you.”

Out in the audience Mark had moved seats and was next to Dominic.

“Dominic, this rivalry between our wives has gotten out of hand.”

“You are exactly right Mark. And I know the blame falls on Terri. She has never learned how to get along with her peers. She’s too controlling and manipulative.”

“Barbara has her faults as well. She needs to learn when to say enough is enough and not hold a grudge” Mark admitted.

“Perhaps both our beauties need to learn a hard lesson.” Dominic said with a grin.

“Dominic, you and I are thinking alike. What do you have in mind?”

The two husbands sat quietly discussing a plan of action regarding their wives when the house lights went down and the play began. Things went reasonably well. Dominic Jr. plodded through the first two acts with no major blunders. Barbara kept up with the lighting cues quite well for the first two acts. Not bad considering Terri was watching her every move. Things were trickier in act 3. The final scene has the dramatic image of Arthur pulling the sword from the stone. The lighting was crucial to dramatize the action. Barbara was furiously flipping through her script to keep up with the lighting cues. She was supposed to darken all lights save for a single beam over the sword. The call was made for Arthur (Dominic Jr.) to come out from the stable and attempt to remove the sword. Dominic Jr. walked to the stone and was to scale four steps to the top of the stone. When Dominic Jr. was at the bottom of the stairs Barbara switched off all the lights failing to keep the stone illuminated. Plunged into total darkness, Dominic Jr. had problems with the stairs. The audience could hear some fumbling and stumbling noises. Then there was a crash and a young voice exclaiming, “OW, SHIT”. This brought peals of laughter from the audience. Meanwhile, Barbara was frantically looking for the switch to bring Dominic Jr. and the rest of the cast back into the light.

Terri hissed to Barbara “What the hell is going on. Get those lights on now!”

“I’m doing the best I can, quit bothering me.”

Back onstage more crashes were heard. Evidently young Dominic Jr. was groping around the stage running into other actors and scenery. The sounds coming from the stage gave the impression the entire scene was coming apart.

“Will you get those lights on you stupid bitch.”

“I’m trying, I’m trying. What did you call me?”

More crashes from the stage. The audience can only speculate as to what is going on, but they are finding it hilarious. Up to this point the entire production had been tedious. Adult voices were heard from the stage “Jesus, get off my foot. I can’t see a fucking thing.” And a female voice rang out “You prick, get your hand off my ass.” By now the entire audience was laughing with gusto.

“I called you a stupid bitch, now turn those lights up and try and salvage what’s left of this fiasco.”

Barbara figured as far as the play went all was lost. She flipped all the stage lights on and signaled Bill to drop the curtain. Barbara then turned to confront Terri. But when the stage lights came up Terri ran out on stage to check on Dominic Jr.. With the lights on, the cast could see that the production was over and they began to walk off stage to the cheers and guffaws of the audience. Terri found Dominic Jr. at the front of the stage sitting on the floor in tears. In the darkness he had walked into some scenery and had gotten black dust all over his face. Terri bent over to get him on his feet. She had her back to the audience as the curtain came down. The bottom edge of the curtain just brushed the back of her skirt as it came down. Bill Wilson walked up to the light board with a look of resignation.

“Oh Bill I’m so sorry. I’ve caused a terrible disaster” Barbara lamented.

“Hell Barbara this whole production was doomed from the start. And we can thank Ms. Scalia over there.” Bill nodded toward Terri.

Barbara looked over at Terri consoling her son and trying to clean out his face with a handkerchief. Terri still had her back to the curtain. She was bent slightly at the waist with her knees bent. Barbara looked from the hem of Terri’s skirt straight down to the bottom edge of the curtain. The curtain hooks that ran along that bottom edge were directly underneath Terri’s skirt. The wheels in Barbara’s mind started spinning.

“Bill do you want to really give this show a grand finale?”

“Sure what you have in mind?”

“Contact the sound room and have them cue up 2001: A Space Odyssey. You take over the light board and I’ll run the curtain controls. Signal me when the music is ready.

With the curtain down the audience assumed the performance was over. Some had gotten up to leave when the house lights dimmed. Soon be opening strains of 2001: A Space Odyssey was being played. A single spotlight from the back of the house hit the center of the stage.

Terri concerned with the disastrous performance and cleaning up Dominic Jr. hardly paid attention to the music. Barbara was at the curtain controls. This curtain was electronically controlled and could be raised or lowered at any number of speeds from extremely slow to fully raised in one second. When the first trumpet calls of the music rang out she started raising the curtain slowly. two hooks caught the hem of Terri’s skirt just as planned and slowly began to pull it up. Terri felt a tug and saw the hem begin to rise at her knees. The music was at the tympani solo. Terri tried to turn around to see what the problem was. When the music came to be second trumpet call Barbara ran the curtain up on rapid speed a distance of two feet. Members of the audience were reacting according to their sex. The women were laughing and commenting on how this was a long time coming and they were so happy to witness Terri’s humiliation. The men on the other hand were intensely scrutinizing the lovely scene presented to them.

“Oh my God, oh my God” Terri shrieked. The hem of her skirt was now up to the middle of her back exposing that famous derriere complete with black lace thong panties and sheer to the waist panty hose. The view from the audience was truly awe-inspiring. A single white-hot spotlight, directed at center stage, illuminated Terri Scalia in a state of distress.

Terri struggled to free herself but the skirt was securely hooked. “Dominic go get Daddy and have him get up here to help me. Hurry!” Dominic Jr. hurried out into the audience to find his father. The boy ran to his father “Daddy hurry Mommy needs you. Come on!”

“My boy, this time Mommy will have to get herself out of trouble. Take a seat here with Chad and Mr. Anderson and lets see what happens”

Terri was still fighting with the curtain hooks with no success. The music was coming to its conclusion. With the last trumpet called Barbara ran the curtain another few feet. This brought Terri’s dress well above her waist stopping just below her bra. Her head was completely covered. She was struggling to see and beginning to panic. Barbara was having the time of her life laughing at the situation she had put Terri in.

“Bill, what you think should we take her all the way?”

“Honey I think that’s a capital idea.”

Barbara twisted the knob on the control and lead curtain flew to the ceiling taking with it and expensive black cocktail dress. As the dress went over Terri’s had, it first caught her under her boobs and nearly lifted her off her feet. This was confirmed by slow motion replay of the videotape. ( Remember the state of the art video set up and you had better believe there more than a few copies made of that tape.) After the boobs had been cleared, the dress snagged her string of pearls breaking the string and sending pearls scattering all over the floor. The force of the dress pulling off her nearly caused Terri to lose her balance. She began stepping on the pearls with her high heels and started slipping around. Arms flailing, legs slipping apart and bending completely over at the waist Terri struggled to stay on her feet. She stabilized with her back to the audience bent at the waist and pointing her famous butt to the audience. Terri straightened up and began to turn around not yet realizing her dress was gone. As she turned the audience was treated to the sight of Terri’s ample chest covered by her black lace Victoria’s Secret bra. If any of you readers have ever been on stage then you know that your sight is very limited when standing in the beam of a white-hot spotlight. Terri couldn’t see outside the area the spotlight illuminated. She slowly looked down at herself and realized her dress had been snatched from her. Her reaction was the classic deer in the headlights. Her mouth agape, her eyes as big as saucers, she froze in place helplessly trying to cover herself with her hands.

Mark looked at Dominic who was heartily laughing. “How much longer are you going to let this continue?”

“I think Terri can stand a little more time on stage, don’t you think Mark?”

“She’s your wife. Do what you think is best.”

Chad looked at Dominic Jr. “You’re Mom’s boobies are a lot bigger than my Mom’s.”

“Yea, so what, her butt is bigger too.”

Barbara and Bill exchanged high fives and hugs. “Barbara you should go out on stage and take a bow. The people of this town owe you a great debt.”

“Okay Bill, I’ll take some credit for tonight’s fun.”

Barbara walked out onto the stage. Terri was still frozen in the spotlight trying to cover her exposure. Barbara stepped into the field of light and Terri ran to her.

“Barbara, oh my God Barbara you must help me! I don’t know what’s happening my dress is gone and I’m standing in my underwear. Please, please do something.!”

Terri had rushed up to Barbara and was practically hugging her. Barbara had a flash of insight that bordered on genius. With her right hand, Barbara reached around Terri’s back and with the dexterity of a high school boy trying for second base, unsnapped the hooks of Terri’s bra. Barbara then put both hands on Terri’s shoulders and gave her a spin making sure she caught a strap of the bra while Terri spun away. The bra came off in Barbara’s hand and Terri once again was struggling to keep her balance while standing on the pearls. Terri remained in the spotlight and regained her balance facing the audience once again bent over at the waist with her legs spread and her hair flipped over her face. She straightend-up, got her legs underneath her, and flipped her hair out of her face. The audience was now privileged to view Terri’s breasts uncovered. Previously we discussed the speculation about Terri’s boobs. Were they real? Were they the result of modern surgery? Now with an ass, one can pretty much tell what that ass will look like with clothes on or off. A tight pair of jeans leaves little to the imagination. It’s a different story with boobs. One cannot determine the nature of the quality of the breast without a close examination. Those people in the front rows were afforded that opportunity. As far as Terri’s boobs were concerned, a phrase from the Seinfeld Show would be appropriate: “Yes they’re real and they’re spectacular!” Terri’s boobs were indeed a gift of God and good genetics. Certainly they were nicely sized, a C cup at least. Viewed from the front her breasts were round, topped off with silver dollar size areolas the color of mocha. From the side those breasts had the classic pear shape with her nipples, in a more relaxed setting, the shape of small cones. Tonight’s events however were anything but relaxed. It might have been the change in temperature when her dress and bra were removed. It might have been the friction of her bra against her nipples when it was pulled from her. It might have been the breeze caused by Barbara’s spinning her. Whatever the clause the effect was Terri’s nipples were getting hard. The areolas contracted, the mocha color took on a rose tinge and the nipples became erect extending nearly ½ in..

By now Barbara was having a wonderful time. Her plan worked to perfection. Her nemesis was stripped and humiliated in front of all the influential people of the town. Feeling confident Barbara stepped into the spotlight twirling Terri’s bra around her finger. With her back to Terri, Barbara addressed the audience. This was Barbara’s critical error.

“Ladies and gentlemen may I present Mrs. Teresa Scalia uncovered!”

The crowd roared its approval. Barbara started taking bows. While Barbara was basking in her glory, Terri was composing herself and realizing what was happening. She looked at her state of exposure and saw Barbara taking bows and flaunting her bra like some sort of trophy. She heard the audience laughing and cheering her humiliation. Now she was going to give some back.

“All right blondie let’s see how you like it” Terri lunged at Barbara’s back.

Barbara was deep into her bow when she thought she heard Terri say something. She looked back over her shoulder just in time to see Terri rush up behind her. Barbara had no time to react. Terri grabbed the hem of her dress with her right hand and put her left hand in side the scoop back.

“What are you doing! Get your hands off of me you bitch. Oh no, oh God!” Terri was spinning Barbara around trying to get her dress off. Both women were having trouble keeping their balance while walking on pearls in high heels. The zipper in the back of Barbara’s dress began to open. Terri’s left hand pushed down with the zipper and opened its completely. Barbara by now was somewhat dizzy from the spinning. Terri took both hands and pulled up on the hem. In two moves she had Barbara stripped of her dress.

Now the audience had a second visual treat. Not one but two women on display in public wearing nothing but lingerie, hose, and heels. Barbara had worn her matching cream-colored bra and panty set. And instead of the usual panty hose, Barbara was wearing a lovely pair of lace topped thigh his. Her underwear was a nice contrast to her tanned skin.

Terri was still behind Barbara. Barbara was still reeling from the spinning and stripping.

“Why Barbara sweetheart you’re still somewhat over dressed. I think I deserve a trophy too!”

Terri unsnapped Barbara’s bra and whipped it off. Barbara’s breasts were now exposed for all to see. She certainly was not as large in the breast area as Terri but Barbara did have a very perky set. Because she always wore a top when tanning, Barbara had some very attractive tan lines on her breasts. Her nipples were pink as is usual with blonds. Those nipples also reacted to exposure as had Terri’s and were becoming erect the color changing from rose pink to more blush red.

“Well Mark it looks like I’m not the only one who will be buying a new dress for the wife.”

“Dominic, turn about is fair play and Barbara needs some attitude adjustment too.”

Losing her bra snapped Barbara back into reality. She looked down at herself and tried to cover her breasts with her arm. She looked over at Terri who was now having a laugh at Barbara’s expense. In Terri’s right hand was Barbara’s cream-colored bra being flaunted.

“Here honey you can have this back it’s much too small for me and I don’t know anyone who needs a training bra.”

Terri flipped the bra to Barbara hitting her in the face with it. That set Barbara off. She charged Terri. The catfight was on. Both women had handfuls of each other’s hair. They wrestled standing for a moment but the footing on the pearls was treacherous and they soon fell to the floor. Terri had an immediate advantage. The waistband of Barbara’s thong was easily accessible not being covered by panty hose. Terri got a grip on the waistband in the back and pulled with all her strength.

“Oh oh ow ow, damnit let go of my panties.” Barbara screamed.

Barbara had to get the same advantage on Terry. So she clawed with her nails on Terri’s panty hose to get to her thong. She finally opened a hole and got her fingers around the waistband. Barbara found a grip and gave Terri a wedgie of her own. Neither woman would give up their panty grip and quickly the catfight came to a stalemate.

“It seems like the girls have reached a plateau.” Dominic said to Mark.

“It’s time to break up this party as much as I hate to Dominic.”

The husbands made their way up to the stage having to make their way through the standing group of spectators. Mark and Dominic walked up to Barbara and Terri rolling on the floor. Mark grabbed Terri by the wrist and broke her hold on Barbara’s panties. Dominic did the same to Barbara and the fighters were separated. Back on their feet the women were quite the sight. Hair a mess, makeup smeared, nails broken, one shoe on one shoe off, topless and sweaty. Barbara’s thigh highs were pulled down below her knees. Her panties were so far up between her butt cheeks it was hard to tell she was wearing any. The back of Terri’s panty hose was completely destroyed exposing her ample cheeks. Her thong was buried deep as well.

Terri struggled against Mark who held her by her wrist. “Let me go. Dominic tell him to let go of me. Look what that bitch wife of his did to me. She should be punished.”

“Terri I agree with you completely Barbara should be punished.” And with that Dominic walked to one of the stage prop boulders dragging Barbara with him.

“Mark what is he doing. Tell him to stop please Mark.”

“Barbara I told you there would be repercussions if you didn’t stop this rivalry with Terri”

Dominic sat down on the rock and pulled Barbara over his lap with Barbara’s bottom facing the audience.

“No you can’t, I don’t believe it, you’re not going to spank me.” Barbara protested

“You bet he is you little snot I hope he turns your butt red” Terri chimed in.

Dominic had Barbara in position and raised his right hand to deliver the first spank.

“Hey Dominic! Can you use this?” Mark tossed a prop sword to him.

“Ha that’s what I call laying the wood to her” Terri gloated.

“I’m glad you approve” Mark said

Bill Wilson then came out from stage last pushing a large chair decorated to resemble a throne. Mark pulled Terri over to the throne and sat down yanking Terri across his lap. The chair was positioned so Terri’s bottom pointed to the audience.

“WHAT your not going to spank me? Dominic get over here help me.”

“Darling it’s time you put that lovely ass of yours to use.”

Mark raised his hand in preparation to punish Terri’s bottom. Bill Wilson put prop sword in his hand saying “Lay on a couple good ones for me.” Mark looked over to Dominic and gave him a nod. Swords contacted luscious bottoms and wives were educated in new forms of marital relations. Bill slowly lowered the curtain on the site of two lovely butts becoming acquainted with the flat of wooden swords. Squeals of protest were mixed with the sound of wood meeting firm flesh. Those in attendance that night had and experience to remember for many years.

obo
obo
89 Followers
12