The Tale of Two Strippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled into the bed and covered her lower body but not her breast. I had turned on the overhead light as we entered the room, so I felt more than a little self-conscious about undressing in the lighted room while she watched, but she had undressed in front of me (4 times actually, but only once to total nudity) and I did not want to break the mood by retreating to the light switch. I have worn western boots for many years, so I had to set down on the side of the second bed to remove them and then stood to remove the remainder of my clothing. As I removed my underwear, which I regret to say was white briefs, she said, "You have a big cock." This was the very first time I had been told this and if you want to read the explanation in my first story titled "My Neighbor Jessica" it may be interesting to you, but I did not know how to respond at the time.

I quickly crawled into bed as Trish held the covers up for me. We moved into a very natural embrace and again started kissing. Her arms were around my neck as I was somewhat laying on my right arm and my left hand was again exploring her right tittie. As we continued kissing, I lowered my left hand to her leg and pulled it up and over my midsection. I broke the kiss this time and started moving in a clockwise direction. This freed up my right hand and moved my cock much closer to her pussy. I am not sure how I managed to accomplish this, but in this new position with me lying on my right side and under her left leg, I was able to penetrate her very wet and tight pussy without any help from my hands. She responded with an "oogh" sound of mixed surprise and pleasure but did not say anything. I have no explanation for why I entered her this way; it just seemed the most convenient at the time. Although it was quite a pleasurable experience, it was not the most comfortable position I have ever been in. After a very few minutes of fucking in this position, she cum is a shuttering orgasm. This was obvious because of her facial expression and her pussy getting increasingly wetter, but she did not scream or voice any confirmation that she was cumming.

As she settled down, I withdrew and laid beside her for a couple of minutes. Then as I lay on my back, Trish began to shift her position until she was half setting and supporting her upper body with a stiffened left arm as she leaned that direction. She took my rigid cock in her right hand and started manipulating as if it was my hand in a masturbatory motion. She was watching her work with intent concentration, so I simply reached up to the back of her neck and very gently pushed her head toward her hand and my cock. With absolutely no resistance, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. She started an up and down motion while holding onto the base of my cock.

It felt fantastic, but I wanted to lick that pussy, so I started moving her into a 69 position by twisting to my right and pulling on her hips to move her in my direction. She responded to my movements and lifted her left leg to place it on the left side of my head. Trish continued the blowjob as I took hold of both ass cheeks and simply gazed at the vision in front of me. I steadied her movements as I took a long lick from above her clit to beyond her vaginal opening. She pulled back from my cock long enough to emit that "uhoo" sound of combined surprise and approval. I spread her ass cheeks more and took another long lick starting as before, but continuing past her ass hole this time. Her response was more distinct now and I detected some surprise or apprehension.

I said. "What's wrong?"

To which she said, "I don't think I could take it this rough every night!" I didn't know what she was referring to as I am not a rough, sadistic or dominant person in any way. I did take this as a signal to change what I was doing.

I rolled her to my right and moved out from under her, helping her to readjust to a traditional missionary position. I moved between her legs and with my cock in my right hand entered her very wet pussy again. After just two or three minutes, she reached another orgasm similar to the first one. She did not scream; she did not use dirty words. She simply tensed up and her pussy became sloppy wet with juices literally running down my balls. I lifted myself off her and moved to my right as I did. In doing so, I lifted her left leg and returned to a position similar to our first copulation. As she lay there almost motionless, I used her body to reach my own satisfaction. Not in a violent or abusive way, but selfish nonetheless. After just a few seconds, the total events of the night finally caught up with me and I cum with an overwhelming sensation.

After a very few seconds, Trish said, "This is my first time with an older man; I had no idea!" Just a few seconds after that, she jumped up and looked at the bedside clock and said, "If we hurry we can get to Sweet Things in time to get Tabitha; Can we do that?"

I said we could so we got dressed in a hurry and headed to the club which wasn't that far away. We hit the front door at "Sweet Things" just at "last call" but when Trish told the door person we were only there to get her friend Tabitha he motioned us inside.

As we entered, Trish pointed at the girl dancing on the main stage and with an abundance of energy said "That's Tabitha!" She was all excited and wanted the two of us to go up to the stage and tip her friend. We went up front and gave Tabitha a couple of dollars and Trish kind of introduced us and said I would take them home.

Trish and I went to an empty table near the stage and waited for Sweet Things to close and for Tabitha to dress before we all left together. I guess if it is closing time and you just brought a girl in with you, the rules about a dancer leaving with a customer changes.

As we left, the girls were huddled up and talking as girls do, so I went to the driver's side of the Jeep and then leaned over to open the passenger door just like I had at Magnolia. Tabatha climbed into the small back seat and Trish took her seat in the passenger front as before. I failed to notice what, if anything Tabatha was carrying, but Trish had placed her bag in the front floorboard at her feet. They continued talking "girl stuff" as we started to "their place." Trish directed my driving between conversation pieces with her friend. The only part that included me was when Tabatha asked, "Did you (meaning both of us) see my outfit?"

Trish said, "No; you were already down to your G-string when we came in."

To that I added, "But you looked really good in the G-string!" I might add that Tabatha was built differently than Trish. She was not as tall; maybe 5'3" and was a little thicker around the middle, but not nearly what you would call overweight or plump. Her tits were probably the same cup size, but they were more elongated and her nipples were pointed more downward than Trish's were. They (her nipples) were also much longer; probably close to ¾ inch. She also lacked the distinctive tan and subsequent tan lines. She seemed more giddy and bubbly than Trish and her build fit her personality. If I were to cast Tabatha into a movie, it would probably be the exhibitionist coed down the hall that would flash her boobs by lifting her tee shirt at every given opportunity. Maybe the "life of the party."

Well, I took the girls to "their place" which turned out to be an efficiency room in an older motel, just down the road from my motel. According to Trish it was just "until we can get an apartment." In front of their room at about 1:30 in the morning, I kissed Trish goodbye and said goodnight to Tabitha and went back to my motel to sleep.

I didn't go back to either Magnolia or Sweet Thing's that week, mostly because I was pretty busy with work. I kept in contact with the 2 guys that had my truck, doing the equipment change out at night. With them moving from one location to another and working in restaurants during closed hours, it was difficult for me to call them, so they would call my motel each night. That also influenced my decision to not go out after Monday night. Mid-day on Friday I was at a restaurant getting existing condition information concerning some upcoming work there. This was planned in advance, and was the prearranged meeting place for me and the guys returning from the coast.

After they arrived, we were swapping vehicles, which involved several trips back and forth with luggage and personal items. During this time, the owner of the Jeep brought me a plastic shopping bag from his truck and said "this must be yours; it was in my back seat." It was a bag from a store called "5, 7 & 9" and contained a pair of black lace covered 5" heel pumps and nothing else. I sheepishly took the bag and put it in my truck. I had not noticed Tabitha having a bag like that and Trish did not ever get in the back seat so I was confused; but theorized that Tabitha must have been carrying it and forgot it was in the back seat. I hid the shoes and bag in my tool box so my wife would not find them and went home for the weekend. There was nothing significant happened that weekend, but I made sure I did not open my tool box if anyone else was near.

The next week we started an "add on" at one of the restaurants we serviced. It involved moving the entrance door and adding a vestibule without interrupting business. I did not have enough experienced help to manage this fast paced project. For the first week of those projects we worked at night, starting at 11:00 pm when the restaurant closed and we had to be cleaned up with a safe customer entrance by 11:00 am the next day. I decided to work the project myself and use it as a training process for the same 2 guys that had taken my truck to the coast the previous week.

With that schedule, I was not able to go back to Magnolia or Sweet things, but I did try to call Trish one time about Wednesday night. I called the listed number for Magnolia and I told the man who answered the phone that I would like to speak to Tracy (her dance name). He was courteous, but told me to call back on the dressing room line and gave me that number, before explaining that was the line all the girls used. I called back on that number and whoever I talked to did not know anyone named Tracy or Trish. I asked her if she would ask around as that girl just started on Monday of the last week. I could hear her asking in a somewhat loud voice and after several seconds said, "No one here knows her, either." I did not try Sweet Things that week, but I was more than a little confused. So for the next couple of months, I was on a mission to find the girls and return the shoes. I went into both clubs several times and asked door people, waitresses and other dancers, but no one would admit knowing either one them. I suspect that sort of thing goes on from time to time and the girls are protective of each other's anonymity.

During that time I confessed to my friend who owned the Jeep what had happened and I don't think he fully believed me but had no explanation for the shoes. Part of the reason I told him, was my state of confusion over the entire series of events. He knew my wife and seemed shocked that I would do anything like that because he thought our marriage was just about perfect. The guy was very well educated and experienced in areas other than just construction. Over the next few weeks, I started telling him about my marriage and why I did the thing with Trish. He was supportive and helpful, but still confused about the shoes and the phantom girls. By now, I was beginning to think I dreamed it, but where did the shoes come from?

Finally one night I went into Magnolia and there was Trish. She didn't see me right away so I waited until she was dancing on one of the runway stages and approached her. She seemed aloof and I didn't understand. I asked her if she knew who I was and she said "Yeah we went out one night." I asked her what had happened to her because I looked for her for so long. She seemed a little put out but said she would come talk to me after she finished dancing. She did come over and she stilled seemed perturbed about needing to explain anything. Finally she said she had met some guy with a bunch of coke and they partied and snorted until it was all gone. I was surprised but only because of my naivety. She also said she had a boyfriend and we could not go out again.

One time after that, I took the same friend into Magnolia and sure enough, there was Trish. She was friendlier this time and I introduced the two of them and told Trish, he was the one who owned the Jeep I was driving that night. She said just enough to substantiate my story and he was beside himself. His exact words were "You fucked her!!??"

The company we worked for was getting ready to promote me to a different position in "new" construction which meant less windshield time and no night work at all, so I was excited. My friend decided that was the end of his opportunity to work with me full time so he went back to his home town and I was alone again. I had just a few items I needed to clean up before moving into my new position. Most of these were at the corporate office and still the company really didn't mind where I stayed as long as I got my job done, so I stayed at a different and nicer motel in the same collage town. You guessed it; I went back to Magnolia.

This particular night, and I really do not know why, Trish was working as a waitress. She had loosened up toward me, I guess because I was not stalking her and was not pestering her to go out again. I don't know anything about her boyfriend, but I suppose he was important to her and there is nothing wrong with that. After all, ours was a one night stand, right? I had been in for a little while and only briefly spoken to Trish when she approached me hurriedly and said, "Do you know who that is?" She gestured toward the main stage.

There was a blond, good looking girl dancing, but I did not know who it was and told Trish I didn't.

She said "That is Tabitha!" I would not have ever recognized her but at least all the pieces of the puzzle were in place and I knew I was not hallucinating.

The girls at that club would dance two songs on the main stage and then there was a one song break before they moved onto the second stage and then they danced three positions on a long runway. I was sitting next to the runway by what would be the second position. When Tabitha got to that position, I tipped her one dollar and asked her if she ever left a pair of shoes in the back seat of a Jeep. She got all excited and said "THAT WAS YOU!!!" She asked if I still had the shoes and I said I kept them for a long time and tried to find her and Trish but finally threw them away so my wife wouldn't find them. She said she would come back and talk to me after her set, which she did.

For the next little while, we talked about trivial stuff and I told her this was my last night in that town for quite a while. I was being promoted and had a job to do in another city. She asked if I wanted to "go out" before I left.

I said sure but this is my last night and it is already late and you are working.

She said "Can you wait until I get off work?"

I thought, "This is Thursday night and the only thing I must do tomorrow is drive home, so why not?" I told her I would and she got all giddy and started asking what seemed like silly questions. She asked if I could take her to her apartment a little later. She said her boyfriend was at the apartment and she must be in before he woke up. She asked where I was staying if it was the same place as before. I wondered if I was being set up or what because this is too good to be true. I waited until closing time trying to pace my drinking so I didn't pass out too soon.

At closing time she confirmed what I was driving and where I was parked and said she would come to my truck. She did and we went to my motel room. As soon as we got inside the room she started pulling off her clothes and mine too. She was all excited and the first thing she said or asked was "How do you want me?" Before I could answer, she said "Let's try this" and pushed me on to the bed and mounted me in what I now know as the reverse cowgirl position. Every few minutes she would say "I have an idea, let's do this" and name or get into another position.

While in the missionary position, I lifted myself with my arms fully extended, but without losing penetration and started talking to her about her boobs. I said I liked their size and how her nipples extended. I told her I would like to see her in a wet tee shirt contest, which I was certain she could win. All this talk and the compliments seemed to excite her even more. My blood/alcohol content was pretty high so I could not cum very quickly.

She started asking me "Have you not come yet, can you feel me coming?" Finally I did cum in that missionary position, but I was exhausted.

She immediately got out of bed and went to the dressing table/vanity. She said, "I gotta get home, before my boyfriend wakes up and realizes I am not there." She had brought an overnight case into the room with her, so she opened it and started cleaning up and straightening up. I got out of bed and joined her in the clean-up process. We stood side by side naked while we both brushed out teeth and brushed our hair before dressing.

She was still jabbering away about various things, including her need to get home and not get caught. Even though she was expressing a need to hurry, she never hurried me and she even took time to fully brush her long hair and time to touch up her make-up.

Once she said, "I wish we had gone out together sooner, but I didn't know you had THAT" and indicated my semi-erect cock.

I asked her what she would do if her boyfriend woke up when she got home and wanted to fuck.

She said, "He'll just have to wait, I am fucked out for one night!" Then she said something that will live with me forever. She said "Trish was right, you older guys are better!"

Several weeks later, I had occasion to be back in that town for a couple of days and nights, and you can be damned sure I hit a beeline to Magnolia. It was Thursday night and as soon as I got inside, I started surveying the club. The best I could tell, Trish was not there that night and I did not see Tabatha. I had been there for a little while before I needed to go to the men's room. As I got within several feet of the restroom, an attractive girl I did not recognize approached me and said, "Aren't you going to speak?" I looked at her with a quizzical expression that I am sure she interpreted correctly. She said. "It's Tabatha." She had cut her hair to the neckline and was dressed in a black on white polkadot dress that was very full and knee length. She looked more like a high school girl ready to go to the senior prom that any stripper I had ever seen.

I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you with your hair cut. It looks great."

She said, "Where are you headed?"

I replied, "To the restroom."

She then said, "When did you in to town?" and then, "Where are you setting?"

I told her I just got there that morning and where I was setting.

She said she would come see me when I got back from the restroom. Sure enough, I had barely returned to my seat before she came and set beside me. She was drinking some tall clear iced drink and the first thing she said was, "So, do you want to go out again tonight?"

I sat there a few seconds considering the circumstances. It was about 8:00 pm and the club did not close until 1:00 am. I had already had a few beers and I knew I could not stay and drink for 5 hours and be able to drive, much less, perform in bed sexually. I told her my honest evaluation and said I would need to leave and get some rest, but I would return at mid-night to get her. She agreed, so I returned to my motel room which happened to be the same room at the same motel as our earlier tryst. I had developed a habit where, if I stayed at the same motel multiple times and found a room I particularly liked, I would ask for that room upon my return. I did not always get the same room, but many times I did. This one was on the second floor of a two story building, on the back side away from the highway and the door was right at the head of the stairs.