The Tale of Two Strippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay down across the bed, but on top of the covers, intent upon getting some rest while watching a little TV. The next thing I knew, I woke up from a deep sleep, somewhat disoriented. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes as I looked around the room trying to figure out exactly where I was and what I was doing. As my eyes focused on the bedside clock, I realized where I was and why I had been asleep with my clothes on. I also realized it was 2:15 am. With Magnolia closing at 1:00 am, I knew there was no need in going there to find Tabatha. I also knew, "I blew it."

The next day, Friday was to be my last day in town for another extended period of time, although I would spend the night and leave early on Saturday. After completing my business that next day, I went to a nice restaurant and had dinner, then headed to Magnolia. It was Friday and the place was very crowded. It was late May, probably just a week or two before end of semester and summer break for the collage. I found a bar stool on the outside of the "C" shaped runway with my back to the door. I did not like this position, because everyone knows "No good cowboy ever sets with his back to the door." However, empty seats were scarce, so I set there through a couple of beers, thinking I had really blown it this trip, because neither Trish nor Tabatha seemed to be there.

Then Tabatha took the main stage, dressed in that same polkadot dress as the night before. It was so distinctive, as was her short "pixie cut" blonde hair that mistaking her this time was impossible. I was not sure what to say, so I spent the next 5 songs preparing my opening statement while she danced the main stage, set out one song and then danced the second stage before taking the first position on the runway. It was so crowded and because of my position, I don't think she noticed me until she climbed the steps to the runway. The height of the runway and the height of the barstool put the dance level about even with the lower portion of my ribcage. As soon as she recognized me, she danced over in front of me, but had not spoken when I removed my right hand from my beer and pointed to the middle of my chin with my forefinger and said, "Go ahead and kick me right here!"

She smiled at that and immediately dropped down into a squatting position. She said. "What happened?"

I replied, "I went back to my motel to rest and the next thing I knew, I woke up with the TV on, the lights on and a hard-on at 2:15!" She actually laughed at my explanation. I said, "Can I make it up to you tonight?"

She said, "Are you sure you can stay awake this time?"

I replied, "I'll stay right here this time and you can make sure I do!"

As the night wore on, I paced my drinking and Tabatha would come by on a regular basis to check on me or to chat for a few minutes. This club closed at 1:00 am regardless of the night of the week, so at about 12:45, Tabatha came by to confirm what I was driving and where I had parked. I told her I was driving the same truck as before and I had parked in the rear, but regardless of what it took, I would meet her in front of the club.

She said "OK" and headed to the dressing room as I headed to the truck. With the club emptying at closing, I was able to move to a park with a view of the front door as well as the only exit driveway. I waited for a long time as numerous people left the building as well as the parking lot. Tabatha did not show up.

Finally an older truck came out the exit drive with two younger guys and a "pixie cut blonde" between them in the middle of the seat. Just as I focused on the passengers, the blonde ducked forward and hid her face. I was not sure it was Tabatha, but no one else had left the building fitting her description. I waited a few more minutes until the stream of vehicles leaving the parking lot diminished. I them decided I had been "stiffed" and headed back to my motel to spend the second night in a row with a raging hard-on.

It was several months before I was in that town again and I never saw either Trish or Tabatha after that. I must sum up the last couple of visits to Magnolia as, if you screw up, "payback is a bitch!"