The Talent Scout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers

"During the evening, women get to try on and model whatever is being featured that night. I spoke to Iris, and today, the models had to wear open crotch panties, and demonstrate their utility with one of the men. There were two others besides the agents, and to protect everyone, all the men were masked, and wore fresh condoms."

"Shit, Smitty! Do you have any idea what kind of trouble they could be in?"

"No worse than you when you tell your boss why you had to postpone your meeting. Are you going to tell him you put your meeting off so you could go fuck one of your agents' duty assignments? No, you're going to tell him an old friend was passing through town, and was accompanied by a pair of beautiful, willing women. Your wife's been gone for a year or more, so it's understandable that you joined them for dinner and punanni.

"Harry and what's his name, they ran into some girls Harry met last week who invited them to a party. End of story. You don't need to know any more than that. With Mikki in a safe site until tomorrow evening, they had the night off, as long as they were reasonably available."

"How'd you get on her list of safe sites? I don't remember any paper work investigating you," Charlie wanted to know. Crossness and doubt were still evident in his voice and face.

"Better you don't know. You're not the only security officer who used to work for me."

"You're shittin' me!" Charlie's face started to break into a grin, then settled into a look of disbelief. "Aren't you?" he challenged. Smitty just cocked his head to one side and smiled.

"More casserole, anybody?" he asked.

Charlie and the girls shook their head. "This is very good," the agent said, nodding at his plate and taking a bite. "So, if I tell the Boss I spent the afternoon with you, does that get me..."

"Nice try, Charlie, but he doesn't know me from Adam. You'd have to go up a few levels to get any reaction. Don't worry, though. My contact knows you were supposed to be here, along with Mikki, and gave me his okay."

Mikki broke in, a touch of panic in her voice. "Are you saying there's someone in the administration who knows I'm here, making..."

"All they know is that you and Charlie and another woman paid me a social visit to talk about old times."

"Old times? We never..."

"Weren't you and Charlie at Texas Southern together? No? Well, I guess I was mistaken. My bad, sorry," Smitty said with small grin. "I thought I was bringing together a couple of old college sweethearts. That's what I told...my contact."

"Is there more to do tomorrow?" Jodie asked, smiling and shaking her head.

"Yeah, I'm afraid. A couple of establishing shots, you coming into the office to help Mikki strip, some cunnilingus as you pleasure each other individually, then each of you on the other with me, then the two of you pleasuring me. Altogether, about four hours filming.

"Then going through and choosing which shots to include in the film and sequencing it so it all is more than just a group of people fucking in front of a camera."

Jodie turned to look at Charlie, a sad smile in her eyes. He returned her smile, without the sadness. Standing up, he said, "That was delicious, Smitty. You should get out of the porn business and open a restaurant.

"Well, I have to run. Speaking for myself, this has been a fun and rewarding afternoon. My thanks to you all, especially you, Mikki. For a lot of reasons, I'll never be able to thank you enough."

He walked over to Jodi, bent down and kissed her on the lips. A long, tender kiss. "I'll see you Saturday, about six. Okay?" She nodded, smiling. "Don't wear anything you'll feel bad about getting torn," he told her, grinning.

Flashbulbs went off in Mikki's head as she realized the meaning of the couple's interchange. "Jodi, if you want to leave, I'm sure Smitty can make something out of what he has already shot."

Jodi slipped an arm around her new man's waist and turned to look at her best friend. "No, Mikki, it's alright; I'll stay and help you finish. I expect there's one more occasion you want me to participate in. Maybe there's a way Charlie can help with that so he doesn't feel left out." She looked up him and smiled, nodding. With a question on his face, he nodded back, unsure of what he was agreeing to.

Bob Gilbert, ambassador without portfolio, the President's personal emissary to anyone, anywhere, looked at the flat, square package lying beside his plate. "What's this?" he asked.

"Just a little something I put together for your birthday. We can watch it after dinner." his wife, Mikki, replied.

A half hour later, in their dimly lit den, he smiled at the sight of a shapely woman, walking away from the camera, as she entered the door of a place called Talent Search, the No. One Star Finder. Although he hadn't seen her face, he recognized his wife's ass as it gently swayed from side to side to the music of Ravel's Bolero in the background.

Having watched a fair amount of internet porn, his ears perked up when he heard the woman ask to be 'auditioned' and her tape sent to Hollywood producers of adult films. "Mikki..." he started to ask.

"Shhh, just watch, baby" she whispered.

He watched as the woman was led to the studio and interviewed. When she was left alone and instructed to strip, he felt his heart rate begin to increase. He was vaguely aware that his shirt was being unbuttoned. He saw a tall blonde enter through a door stage left, wearing a mask that covered the top half of her face except for her bright blue eyes.

The blonde began to assist the woman, removing her blouse and bra, then helping her with her skirt and pantihose. The blonde pushed the woman to sit down just as the interviewer returned, wearing the same kind of mask. He whispered something to the blonde, who smiled and dropped to her knees in front of the woman. For the first time he saw Mikki's face on screen.

"Omigod, sweetheart! What did you do?" His mouth felt dry, and he felt the tingle of arousal in the back of his legs. He didn't notice the hands at his waist, opening his belt.

"Hush, baby. Just watch, and enjoy," she cooed into his ear as she nibbled at his earlobe.

On screen, the blonde had removed Mikki's panties and had her face buried in between her dusky thighs. Mikki's face was the definition of bliss. The screen grew fuzzy and the image shrank, replaced by a scene supposedly showing her fantasies. The first was Mikki with another couple, the blonde and the interviewer.

First, Mikki was the center of attention as the blonde continued to service her while the man began to kiss and fondle her breasts. After her climax, he pushed the blonde out of the way and began to fuck Mikki's pussy, varying depth, speed and force until she climaxed twice more.

Following another scene dissolve, Mikki and the blonde were in the 69 position while the man fucked the blonde to climax, then he changed pussies and boned Mikki. After another dissolve, it showed the two women sharing his cock, both eating him at the same time. Bob groaned as it showed both of them deep throating his almost nine inches of male salami. The scene climaxed (pun not intended) with the women cleaning his cum from each other's face.

Following the fourth dissolve, he saw the naked blonde tied to a bed, and a second man joined the action. It began with them all feeling up the blonde, and ended with the two women eating the men's cum from well fucked pussies.

A different kind of dissolve, obviously meant to represent waking up, returned the scene to the 'present,' where the interviewer was asking if she would object to multiple partners. The dream dissolve took her back into her fantasy world, starting with the interviewer, showing her eating his cock, getting fucked in both pussy and ass.

Then there were two other men watching them, then taking their turns with her. After a bit of bobble in the scene, an older guy came from behind the camera and took his turn, making her come harder than anyone yet.

"Oh, shit, Mikki! When..."

"Hush, sweetie. Just watch; we can talk after, if you want." He felt her bare breasts against his bare back, without it registering they were both bare.

On screen, the interviewer was giving out instructions for the round robin sequence. He watched as his wife was penetrated, double p'd, and triple p'd. He saw the interviewer violate her ass. Mikki heard him moan, "Omigod, yesss."

She nibbled his ear, whispering, "Giving or getting, honey?"

"Unh huh," the entranced man answered as he watched the man sodomizing his wife carry her to the shower room impaled on his prick. He watched, his cock aching with the need for release, as the four men rewarded her with a golden shower.

The shower scene ended suddenly with the wake up dissolve. Without a word, Mikki pushed the blonde's head out of her pussy, pulled on her blouse and skirt, and ran out the door. The blonde looked up and asked, "Did I do something wrong?" as she took off her mask, revealing her face.

"Jodi! Holy Shit!"

"Hmmmm?" came the response from his lap. Only then did he become aware of the mouth engulfing his cock. He looked down into the upturned face of the blonde from the movie, her lips smiling around his staff. She pulled her lips from his rod. "Happy birthday, Bobby."

His mouth just flapped as he sought words. Mikki leaned over his shoulder and asked, "Where's Charlie?" Jodi nodded toward the door behind Mikki. She turned to look and saw the agent standing there, nude, stroking his cock. She stepped off the couch and approached him, greeting him with a kiss on his lips.

"Come join us," she urged him. They turned to look at the other couple, who had fallen to the floor and begun the dance of the two backed beast.

"Christ, Mikki. I don't know...it wouldn't feel right, now, doing Jodi with you and the Ambassador watching us."

"I don't want you to screw Jodi..."

"You? That'd be even worse."

"Not me, either..."

He looked at the copulating couple, then back at Mikki, pointing at them, his eyebrows raised in a question.

Mikki nodded and took hold of his cock and led him into the den.

*

Finis hope you enjoyed this. Please vote.

julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers