The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers

"Oooooh yeah... don't tease me sir, put your fingers inside. Finger my wet pussy."

She reached up to stroke his shaft as she resumed her blowjob, her hips moving as she urged his finger to penetrate her. Dean used two fingers and slid them into her tight hole, groaning as she blew him.

"God Andrea, you are so tight," Dean marveled as she dipped his fingers inside her, coating them in her abundant pussy juices.

He held the back of her head as he began thrusting his hips, poking his cock deeper into Andrea's sucking mouth. He had forgotten where he was, leaving all inhibition behind, losing himself in the eroticism of the situation. He fingered her hot pussy as he fucked Andrea's mouth, his legs feeling weak, his breath coming in pants and growls. He loved how she sounded, her high-pitched, muffled moans filling his office as she pushed her hips onto his fingers, clearly enjoying the pleasure he was giving her.

Her hand began stroking him faster and she popped his dick from her mouth, moaning and looking down at her pussy as it was penetrated by his fingers, his palm slapping against her mound.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck my pussy! Make me cum, boss!" she cried, her body shuddering, her breasts jiggling on her chest.

Andrea lifted her hips in the air as Dean pounded her cunt with his fingers, feeling it clench powerfully.

"Aaaaah yeeeeeah!" she cried as she came.

Her hand squeezed his cock hard as she stroked him and her other hand gripped her tit as she moaned shamelessly, her hips bucking as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Oh god yes...mmmm, gimme that big cock, sir. I want to taste your cum," she barked hoarsely, looking up at him.

She opened her mouth wide and guided his member into it, bobbing her head on it aggressively as she pumped his shaft. She was taking it deep, right to the back of her throat. He felt the incredible pressure on his head as she made wet, slurping sounds, sucking him hard. His fingers, soaked in her cum, trailed up her body until his hand groped her tit. He knew he would not last long with her giving him such amazing head.

"Ooooh yes, Andrea... you're so close to earning your promotion. Just swallow my cum and job is yours. Be a good little office slut and swallow my cum."

Andrea's eyes watched him lustily as he thrust his cock into her mouth. He clenched his teeth, feeling his orgasm approaching. Andrea sensed it too, and her hand jerked him faster as her tongue massaged his dick head. Dean moaned as his balls twitched and he felt his cum rocked through his shaft and explode into Andrea's warm mouth. She uttered a muffled squeak as the cum hit the back of her throat. She pumped him again, coaxing a second blast of semen to eject into her mouth. She swallowed the hot, salty load with relish as Dean's ass tensed again, ejaculating another blast.

"Hope I'm not interrupt--oh!"

Dean's head snapped up to see Natalie standing just inside his office, the holding the handle of the door. Her expression would have been comical had the circumstances been different, and in fact her expression likely matched Dean's. Andrea had also turned her head to the source of the voice, and she squeezed reflexively on Dean's member. Dean was unable to stop the next spurt of cum from his cock, and it splashed off Andrea's cheek and across her breast in a long, thick, gooey stripe.

Still, no one moved. The last of Dean's cum squirted on her tits and dripped on her cheek and chin. Natalie stared in disbelief at the sight in front of her, fixating particularly on Dean's large, dripping dick. There was complete silence in the room.

Andrea was the first to move. Slowly, she licked her lips and sat up. She swung her legs over the desk and stood next to Dean, using her fingers to clean the cum from her cheek and chin, sucking it off her fingers and swallowing it. Next, she bent down and sucked the last few drops from Dean's cock, cleaning him and kissing the tip softly. Natalie and Dean had still not moved, but watched Andrea as if they were paralysed.

Picking up her panties from the desk, she used them to wipe the cum from her tits, then stepped into them and pulled them up. She pulled her skirt down, pulled the fabric of her bra cups over her breasts and buttoned her blouse. She calmly put her shoes on, kissed Dean on the cheek, and walked up to Natalie.

"No, you're not interrupting. We were just finishing up," Andrea said, patting Nat's cheek, then exited the office as if nothing untoward had happened.

She shut the door behind her, and the sound seemed to jar Natalie and Dean back to reality. Natalie jumped, and her breasts bounced as she looked away form Dean's cock and put her hands up defensively.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't know..." she stammered.

"No, no, I'm sorry, that was really inappropriate of me. Please don't--"

"It's ok, Dean, I won't say anything. Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed," said Natalie.

"It's not your fault," he replied, awkwardly pulling up his pants as quickly as he could, half turning away from her. "God, I'm the one who should be embarrassed."

"Trust me, hun, you have nothing to be embarrassed about," Natalie chuckled, stealing a glance at his groin, not seeming to realise what she'd just said. "Oh my god... Did I just say that? I... I'm just going to go now..."

Red-faced and flustered, Natalie quickly left Dean's office. He sat down heavily in his chair, wiping the sweat from his brow. Shaking off his embarrassment, he sighed and smiled at the memory of Andrea's naughty visit.

His smile widened as a plan slowly formed in his mind about how to properly repay her the favour.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers
12