The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 08

Story Info
What's going on between Dean and Nat, Andrea wonders.
9k words
4.72
27.1k
14

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers

Ch. 08: Tricks & Games

"... do you want me to let him know you're here?"

"What? Oh, I'm sorry..." replied Andrea, coming out of a daze and looking into Natalie's round, blue eyes.

She was at the reception of Dean's office again, and had become distracted by Nat's tight, low-cut top, her eyes dropping unintentionally to the magnificent, large, soft bulges of the bosom so openly displayed before her.

She blinked rapidly and smiled at Nat.

"No, that's fine hun, I'll just pop in and surprise him. Thanks," she finished, turning to make her way down the hall to Dean's office.

It was the Monday following her date with Dean's coworker Jason, and she was eager to talk to Dean about it, since she had invited him to watch as Jay fucked her on her couch. She had loved watching Dean watch her from the hallway, holding her panties to his nose and mouth as he stroked his big cock. She had taken her exhibitionism to the next level, and knew that it must have driven Dean crazy to watch his friend and colleague have sex with her--something he undoubtedly craved. Someone she had only really just met got to have his cock inside her tight pussy even before Dean, with whom she had been playing this sexual game of cat-and-mouse for weeks.

She smiled to herself as she approached Dean's office, seeing the door open a crack. She was going to let herself in, but heard voices coming from inside. She hesitated, looking around to see if anyone was watching, then leaned in close, pushing the door open a few inches to peek inside.

"You should have seen what she was wearing! This tight, extremely short dress, cut like this in the front."

It was Jay's voice, and Andrea saw him sitting on the couch in Dean's office, gesturing with his index fingers as they made a long 'v' shape on his torso.

"She wasn't wearing a bra, either. With her cute little perky tits, she doesn't need one. She was being such a tease. Showing off her body, bending over to show me her ass. I was so horny when we got to her place," continued Jason.

Dean was sitting behind his desk, just out of Andrea's view. She heard him speak.

"Yeah, I can imagine."

His voice sounded strained, betraying some irritability. Andrea's grin widened. He was jealous.

"No man, you can't imagine. That's why I'm telling you," laughed Jay. "Seriously, she looked incredible. Anyway, she invited me in to her place, and almost straight away we were making out on the couch. I had a raging hard on by this point, and my hands were all over her. She begged me to suck on her tits while she rubbed my cock through my pants."

"Jay, you really don't need to--" Dean began, sounding uncomfortable.

"--then she stood up and bent over in front of me, stripping her panties off. Her ass is so perfect, Dean. I mean, you already know that, but..." continued Jay, ignoring Dean's protest.

"Anyway, I licked her pussy from behind as she was bent over. Fuck, it was unbelievable. Then we 69'd. She gives really good head."

"Look, Jay, that's nice for you, but--"

"--no no, let me finish. Then she got up and rode me, like reverse cowgirl. And I have to tell you, she has the tightest pussy..." he trailed off, lost in the memory.

"It was so tight that I couldn't last long, you know? And this is the best part: she wanted me to cum in her mouth!" exclaimed Jay excitedly, probably much too loud for an office setting.

"Shhh!" hissed Dean.

"Sorry," chuckled Jay. "But it was so hot. I jerked off into her mouth and on her face. She loved it! She swallowed it all and cleaned my cock with her mouth after I'd finished. It was incredible," he sighed, again reflecting on his erotic date.

"Well... I guess you hit the jackpot, hmm?" Dean intoned darkly.

Jay looked in Dean's direction.

"Hey, I asked you if you guys were involved. I asked her too. You said no, she said no. I don't want to piss you off--"

Dean cut him off by laughing awkwardly.

"No, no, seriously, it's ok. I'm probably just envious since I'm having a bit of a dry spell myself," he said.

Sensing the conversation was approaching an end, Andrea knocked on the door.

Dean cleared his throat.

"Yes, come in."

Andrea pushed the door open and stepped inside Dean's office, smiling brightly at the two men.

"Hiya! Just thought I'd pop by to say hello. Oh, hi Jay!" she said cheerfully.

Both men stood, and Jay beamed at her.

"Hi Andrea. Hey, I was just telling Dean what a great time I had on our date the other night," he said.

"Oh, how nice. I enjoyed myself too, Jay," she replied, winking pointedly at him.

He fidgeted uncomfortably for a moment.

"I just need to have a quick chat with Dean for a sec, but I'll come by your office after I'm done, ok Jay?" Andrea said.

"Yeah, of course," he replied, approaching her but hesitating, seeming unsure what to do.

Andrea put her arm around his neck and pressed her body against his, kissing him aggressively on the mouth. After they parted, Jay blinked stupidly, then opened and closed his mouth, then promptly left the office. Andrea giggled and shut the door behind him, then took his place on the couch, crossing her legs in her light blue skirt and putting her hands flat on the seat on either side of her. She made sure to flash Dean a glimpse of her white cotton panties as she sat.

Dean folded his arms across his chest.

"Happy?" he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked in mock innocence.

He snorted and turned his head disdainfully.

Andrea laughed.

"Ooooh... is someone jealous?" she teased.

Dean paused and looked at her with a stormy brow.

"What do you think?" he said.

"Hey, at least I let you watch," replied Andrea smugly. "And you loved it. Watching him lick my pussy, watching me suck his cock... riding it... I saw your expression when he came in my mouth. I bet you made a nice, big, sticky mess in my panties, didn't you?"

As she spoke, she felt a warm tingling in her groin recalling Dean's dim shape in her hallway, pumping his cum into her balled panties in his hand as she swallowed Jay's hot load, and cleaned his dripping cock with her tongue. It excited her to know that Dean had taken her cum-covered panties home with him, like a souvenir.

Dean's expression softened, and a slow smile spread across his face.

"It was very hot watching you, I admit," he said, rubbing his chin. "And you can have your panties back after I wash them," he chuckled.

She giggled and stood up, sauntering slowly over to his desk. She stood in front of him as he swiveled his chair to face her, and carefully inched up her skirt.

"You dirty man... jerking off while you watch your friend fuck me," she said softly as she exposed more and more of her thighs. "I bet you wish it could have been you."

Dean's eyes ran up and down her body, then fixated on the hem of her skirt as it rose higher.

"You heard him say how tight my pussy was. Imagine how tight it would feel on your big cock," she continued. "You're much bigger than he is. You'd stretch my pussy so good."

He leaned forward and touched the outside of Andrea's left thigh. She exposed the crotch of her panties to him, giggling at the desire in his expression. He stroked her thigh, moving his hand back and under her skirt to squeeze her ass and pull her closer to him. He leaned closer as she lifted the front of her skirt, showing him her panties. He licked his lips.

"How badly do you want to fuck me?" she whispered.

"Oh Andrea, I want that so badly," he groaned.

His other hand stroked up the inside of her thighs, making a line toward her pussy. She quickly stepped back and pulled her skirt down, laughing.

"Sorry, honey, you'll have to wait a little longer," she said, teasing him mercilessly.

His face fell and he frowned. Turning abruptly back to his desk, he looked at his computer screen, avoiding her gaze.

"What did you come here for, anyway?" he said, sulkily.

"Oh, just to see you... and Jay. I'll stop by his office on the way out. Enjoy the rest of your day, sweetie," she said as she picked up her handbag and opened his door.

He looked at her briefly, but made no reply as she left. She giggled again, but was a little worried that she was going too far. She didn't want to tease him to the point that she scared him away. After all, she genuinely enjoyed the little game they had going between them. And she was lying to herself if she thought she didn't actually want to fuck him. But she loved being watched, and for now that was enough. After all, now she could satisfy herself by fucking Jay, even if his cock was no match for Dean's.

She had worked herself up in Dean's office, and sensing the dampness between her legs, decided that she might have to let Jay fuck her to relieve the sexual tension. But as she passed Natalie's desk again, Nat gestured to her.

"Oh, Andrea, Jay wanted me to tell you that he had a meeting to go to, but he says he'll give you a call later on." Her tone was colder than normal.

Disappointed, Andrea debated returning to Dean's office, but she was unwilling to give him the satisfaction. Besides, she wanted him to stew in his jealousy a little longer. It was a nice feeling to be wanted by him.

"Oh. That's too bad. Ok, thanks Nat," replied Andrea, making to leave.

"Are you two, like... dating?" asked Nat hesitantly.

Andrea stopped and turned to Nat.

"We went on a date on the weekend. Why?"

"No reason, I was just wondering, since he was asking about you."

Andrea looked at Natalie closely, and grinned as the reason for Nat's curiosity dawned on her. She put her hands on Nat's desk and leaned over it, pushing her small breasts together with her arms, creating cleavage which showed over the neckline of her tank top.

"Oh my god... you're not jealous too, are you?" she asked with a saucy grin.

"What? No! Wait... what do you mean "too"?" Nat responded, clearly flustered, her cheeks becoming rosy.

"Yes you are. You and Dean are jealous that I fucked Jay. Oh wow... I guess you really did have fun that day at my place," Andrea taunted her.

"Shhh!" Nat hissed, "do you want the whole office to hear?"

Natalie pushed a lock of hair behind her ear and took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. Her tits swelled erotically in her top.

"It's fine, you're free to do what you want. Go have sex with every guy in the office for all I care."

"Well, not EVERY guy... I haven't fucked Dean yet," Andrea retorted, then leaned in close to Natalie's face.

"Maybe I will, though. Maybe I'll invite him over one day and fuck his brains out in my backyard. I mean, you've seen his cock. I've already sucked it, but I bet it would feel so good deep inside my pussy."

Andrea said the last four words softly and slowly, drawing out each word sensuously. Nat's face became redder and redder as Andrea talked, and for a moment she thought that Nat was either going to kiss her or slap her. She knew very well that Natalie was attracted to Dean, but her marriage prevented her from acting on it.

A muscle twitched in Nat's jaw for a moment, then she took another deep breath and seemed to calm herself. Andrea straightened up and winked at Natalie.

"I'll see you soon, hun," she said innocently, and turned to go.

She left the office with a self-satisfied air, feeling hornier than ever, thinking of what toy she might use when she got home.

********************

The frequency of Andrea's visits was higher than average that week. She made a point to stop in every day--sometimes more than once in a day--to visit Jason, mostly to make Nat and Dean jealous. However, she found that on most occasions Dean and Nat were occupied, or away from their desks. She spent time with Jay, having lunch, chatting in his office, teasing him, naturally, but felt no strong desire to become intimate with him unless she knew that Dean or Natalie were aware of it.

On one afternoon late in the week, Andrea dropped by Dean's office, noticing that Natalie was away from her desk. She walked purposefully to Dean's office and opened the door, walking in without knocking.

She saw Dean sitting at his desk, with Nat sitting in an office chair next to him. They were looking at his computer screen intently, and both of them jumped slightly as Andrea barged in. Dean clicked the mouse and looked up.

"Oh, hi Andrea," he said, smiling casually.

Natalie did not seem so casual. She was leaning in close to Dean in order to see his computer monitor, but appeared to be sitting closer to him than was necessary. As Andrea approached she saw that their knees were touching and Dean had his hand resting on Nat's upper thigh. Nat was wearing a tight, white silky blouse unbuttoned low, as usual, her succulent cleavage on display, and a pencil skirt. Her nipples protruded obviously from the large, round orbs straining beneath the silky fabric of her top. Dean moved his hand quickly away from Nat's leg as Nat looked up at her, her face blushing brightly. Andrea thought she could see a long, cylindrical bulge in Dean's trousers.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" Andrea asked, trying to sound nonplussed.

Nat looked away from Andrea and tucked a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear. Dean played it cool.

"Cat videos. You start by watching just one, and the next thing you know 2 hours have passed," he chuckled.

Andrea smiled, but it was forced.

"Anything I can help you with?" Dean asked her, a pleasant smile still on his lips.

Andrea hopped up on the edge of Dean's large desk and crossed her legs, leaning back on her hands and sticking her chest out. She wore a tight t-shirt with a scoop neck and a push-up bra, but today her bust felt inadequate when contrasted with Natalie's impressive tits.

"I'm just coming by to say hello, have a chat, maybe grab a coffee somewhere..." she said, dangling her high heel as it perched on her toe.

Natalie looked uncomfortable and made to get up from her chair.

"I should get back to my desk," she muttered.

Dean's hand shot out and touched Natalie's shoulder, forcing her back down into the chair.

"No, Nat. I need to work with you for a bit. Sorry, Andrea, the coffee will have to wait," he added.

Nat looked at Dean uncertainly, then slowly shifted her gaze to Andrea. If Andrea wasn't mistaken, she thought she sensed a vague gloating in Nat's eyes. Her cheeks flushed and she felt a rush of anger.

"Oh. Right. Well, that's fine. I'll just find Jay then and go somewhere with him," Andrea said coolly.

She was surprised at her own anger. All this week she felt like she'd had the upper hand, and now it was her feeling pangs of jealousy. What had happened? she wondered. She looked at Natalie again, who seemed distinctly uncomfortable.

Suddenly, it hit her. What if Dean had told Nat about watching them in Andrea's back yard? What if he was trying to get back at her for sleeping with Jay? Was he blackmailing Natalie? These scenarios seemed unlikely to Andrea, but judging by Nat's behaviour, she couldn't shake a feeling of suspicion and uneasiness.

"Sure. Knock yourself out," said Dean. His hand was still on Nat's shoulder, holding her in place.

Andrea narrowed her eyes at Dean, then frowned and turned to leave. She had to find out what was going on, she decided. She left Dean's office, closing the door behind her, and made her way to Jay's office. He was out at a meeting for the moment, but Andrea waited there until Natalie finally emerged from Dean's office. She moved quickly to intercept Nat on the way back to her desk, and pulled her into an unoccupied meeting room.

"Hey! What are you doing?" protested Nat.

Andrea eyed her sternly, but with concern.

"What's going on with you and Dean? You were acting really weird in there."

"What? N-nothing. We were just working, that's all."

Natalie couldn't look Andrea in the eyes.

"Nat, I know you're lying. What happened? You can tell me, I'm your friend. Please..."

Nat shifted uncomfortably and crossed her arms, looking behind Andrea into the office to make sure no one was watching. She looked back at Andrea, furrowing her brow.

"It was him. It was him watching us that day and you knew it!" she hissed.

Andrea felt the blood drain from her face. She couldn't believe that Dean had told Natalie their secret. She tried to play dumb.

"What? What do you mean? I don't know what you're--"

"--You know exactly what I'm talking about. Us. In your back yard. He was the neighbour that was watching. He filmed us, Andrea!"

"Oh god... Nat, I'm so sorry. I had no idea he would film it. Look, I knew he lived there, but I didn't know he was watching until I saw him. Please believe me... I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I was having fun with you... it was exciting..." pleaded Andrea.

She didn't know how much Dean had told her, but tried to save a little face.

Nat sighed and looked away, clearly annoyed and anxious. Andrea felt relief--Nat's silence meant that Dean hadn't told her that she had set everything up.

"He hasn't... um, shown anyone the video, has he?" asked Andrea.

"He says he hasn't. But, oh my god... if my husband finds out..." Nat trailed off.

Andrea saw tears in her eyes.

"He won't. I'll talk to Dean, ok? I'll fix this, I promise. Leave it to me."

"It won't work. Please, just... don't do anything. I don't want you to make this worse than it already is. Dean... he promised not to show anyone, but... he asked me to come to his house on Saturday. He didn't say why, but I think I know. It's fine... we'll work something out. But I want you to stay out of this. He even told me not to talk to you about it. Promise me you won't do anything." Natalie was stern, but Andrea could hear the helplessness in her voice.

"No, Nat... please, I can do something, I'll talk to him--"

"--No. Don't. Promise me."

Andrea sighed and rubbed her brow.

"Ok, Nat. I promise. I am so, so sorry..."

She reached out to try to hug Natalie, but Nat broke away and stormed out of the meeting room and back to her desk. Andrea sighed again and clenched her fists. She felt terrible. But she still couldn't work out why Dean had told her. She knew he wasn't really a bad guy. Definitely not the kind of guy to blackmail a married coworker into having sex with him. Or was he? Andrea felt confused, and contrite, and frustrated. How had things got so out of control?

She debated going to talk to Dean, but fought off the urge. Nat was right: she had done enough damage. As Andrea slunk out of the building, she decided she would at least check up on Dean on Saturday. Maybe she could somehow make amends. Make things right. She knew she had to do something.

************************

Chewing her nail, Andrea sat anxiously at her desk in her bedroom, her eyes scanning Dean's windows. It had been a stressful end to the week, and Andrea had made herself scarce to both Natalie and Dean. She felt guilty and worried, but had decided to wait until the weekend before speaking to either of them. Now it was Saturday night, and she had been doing reconnaissance on Dean's house since early afternoon. She had seen him moving about here and there, but had lost track of him over the past hour. She had debated calling Nat, or Dean, or both, and trying to sort the situation out, but she kept telling herself not to interfere. Now, however, the stress was becoming intolerable.

It was only a couple hours earlier when she had seen that Natalie had arrived at Dean's. She noticed some movement in his kitchen, and had seen him pouring drinks. The two of them talked for a little while in the kitchen, then she saw Dean lead Nat down the hall. That was the last she had seen of them. She assumed they had gone to sit in the lounge room at the front of Dean's house, but that's where the clues ended. For all she knew, they might have left the house entirely. The growing swell of curiosity was becoming too much to bear.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers