The Tales of Lerissa Ch. 01

Story Info
The sometimes erotic adventures of an Adventuress.
2k words
4
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 Tavern Games

It all began not long after we moved into the village. Oh, who is we you might ask. We are my husband and myself. He is a druid and I am woman named Lerissa. Anyway, we moved to the small farming community, and he soon was working with the local druids. I needed something to do myself, and, while I'm not the best warrior ever, I was better than anyone in the village and so the elders asked me to be the sheriff.

Now, this did not sit well with everyone. Mostly because I look 16 and always will. The reason why is a tale for another time. I'm 5'4, about 125 pounds, with short curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. My curves are impressive for my size but not huge. Still, some of the locals didn't like a girl being in charge. But, I'd grown used to that over the years and did my job as best I could. Mostly, it was taking care a drunks a couple times a week, or stopping the local bullies from harassing people.

So, most of the time it was quiet. However, on an early June day it was not. I was walking through town when I heard a scream from the tavern! I walked to the door and strode inside and scanned the room. There were eight people inside. Behind the bar was Tamwood, the bartender and owner. His daughter, Tina, was who had screamed. Old man Jenkins was at his usual table and the two local bullies, twins named Oak and Rock, were at one in back.

However, my concern was with the three who had made her scream. Two of them were human. They each wore boots, breeches, tunics. Each also had a belt on which held a whip, a short blade, and a set of cuffs. The third was a bugbear. It stood about 6'5, and looked like a large, hairy, goblin. He held a club and wore a tunic and a loose kilt. All of them wore the insignia of a slaver group I'd heard of. One of the humans held Tina's chin.

As for me, I was in ankle boots, a loose, knee length skirt and a peasant style blouse and I had my spear. I took in the situation and said "Let her go and move along."

They turned as one to see me, letting her go in the process. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Lerissa, the sheriff. Please leave our town, you're not allowed to raid it." That was true, the slavers were not allowed to operate inside the kingdom. If they were caught doing that by the army they were hung, even though slavery was legal.

"We'll do as we please." one said.

"Take her instead." the other suggested. The bugbear just grunted.

"Yeah." said the first. "You, girl, come here and surrender and we leave the bar maid alone."

"No, I won't. My name is not girl, it's Lerissa and you three will leave town now."

"Uppity cunt. Let's get her." The two humans came my way. The bugbear stayed put, as did the twins, but Tam pulled Tina out the back and Old Man Jenkins peeled out the front. He'd likely go for help, but, it would be a few minutes before any arrived, and I didn't have the time to wait.

One thing working in my favor was that no one wanted to kill each other. I'd prefer to take them for trial and they wanted me in chains. The first had his whip out and the other was barehanded. I shrank my spear - it's magical - down to club size, with the point sliding inside it.

The slaver on the right came in quickly and lashed his whip. Parrying a whip is tricky, if you do a conventional parry, your weapon gets tangled in the whip. They key is parrying just the tip of it which I did. However, this let left get in close to me and he cracked me across the cheek with a punch that knocked me back a few steps.

Right assumed that was it and dropped his whip to grab his cuffs from his belt even as his friend followed up, grabbed my left wrist and expertly spun me around, yanking my arm behind me. He shoved me towards the bar and I let out a little moan to let him think I was beat. His body blocked his friend and he had not yet pulled out his own cuffs. So, as he relaxed, I snagged a bottle off the bar and half turned, smashing it into his face! He let go of me, cursing and holding his bloody face.

I was spinning even as Right came in and I had to assume the bugbear would join in as well. Left staggered back, into Right, which blocked his friend nicely and gave me time to jab him in the solar plexus with my spear haft, then slammed the side against his jaw. Down he went.

Then I ducked back as Right came in at me. A blow from my spear sent his cuffs flying - but then hands were on my hips from behind as the bugbear lifted me off my feet! This was probably not good! A moment later he tossed me at a table, but I twisted enough in mid air to land on it on my feet. The twins gasped and I think they were impressed but the slavers came at me.

The bugbear was smart and swing his club at the legs of the table, but I expected that and leapt off the side of it. Even as it collapsed, I landed nimbly on my feet, though the human grabbed my left wrist. "Cunt, I'm going to teach you to fight your betters!"

I hate that word. Call me 'bitch' or 'slut' and I'm ok with that, but I hate that other term. Hearing it makes me angry. However, I wasn't able to convey that to him. The bugbear tossed the table our way, which made him let go of me and we each jumped out of the way.

The bugbear tossed a chair at me next, and I ducked under it but that let my other playmate get close once more and he re-snagged my wrist. I swung my spear around, but he expected that and plucked it from my hand and sent it flying even as the bugbear came closer.

So, now I was disarmed and there were two slavers opposing me. The bugbear started to loop around, but the human quickly snapped his other pair of cuffs around my held wrist which brought a little gasp from me!

I spun a little to avoid the other cuff being secured, but he expected that and simply pushed me at the bugbear! The creature, in turn, grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards against it, a cringe of pain creasing my lovely features. He pulled up on my hair, pulling me up onto my tip toes as the other came over, sneering at me. "Little cunt, you're not as good as you thought you were."

I really hate that word. Really, really, hate it. So I kicked him in the knee! He yelped and stepped back from me, hopping up and down on one foot. I elbowed the bugbear hard, next, and he let go. So I was free but not out of the woods by any means.

The bugbear gave me a little shove. It didn't do much except keep me from moving away from the two of them, kept me between them while his pal recovered from the kick. And he did recover, coming back in at me angrily, though he was limping a little.

I waited for them to move - each went for an arm, which I expected and I spun off to the right a little bit. Still in reach, but avoiding the grabs. They spun to face me. The human was really mad by this point. I couldn't tell about the bugbear, though, since I've never been able to read their faces.

I danced back a little as they closed in together, then I feinted an attack at the bugbear. He bit and jumped back himself and I turned and swung, hard, at the human!

And missed! He nailed me in the belly and I made an 'ooof!' sound. Then the bugbear hit me in the kidneys as the human grabbed my cuffed arm again. I was starting to think I might be in a little bit of trouble. I pulled back a little, trying to keep my other arm safe, and I had the human unable to secure me. But, the bugbear tore my skirt off!

So, the human and the twins could see me from the front. My lack of panties, my totally shaved sex with its slightly parted lips thanks to how I was standing, while the bugbear was drooling (literally, yuck!), over my firm ass! And I blushed, even though I'm not normally one who does.

However, the sight of me half nude caused the human to let go of my arm and kneel down, likely to lick me. So, I kicked him. Hard. In the chin. Twice. Down he went. And then there was one.

He backed off as I turned to face him. "Are you ready to surrender?" I asked him.

"No." replied, with a grin. "Are you ready to surrender?" he replied to me.

"Why would I surrender, I'm winning." I said, with a grin of my own.

"Are you sure?" he asked me even as I reached down and plucked a handcuff key from my own belt.

"Yes, I am." I replied as I unlocked the cuff and tossed them onto a nearby table. I then rested my hands on my hips and said, once more. "Please, save us both some time and surrender."

"Take off your shirt and I will." said the bugbear. "I can see your pussy, let me see your tits and I'll surrender." He quickly added "The boots, too. All of it. Let me see you naked." He spoke with authority, but I wasn't buying.

"No. I won't do that." I said as I walked closer towards him and my fallen skirt. "I'm not playing any games like that with you."

"What about with us?" I heard from behind me. Suddenly, my arms were grabbed by Oak and Rock and pulled out away from my body! Each of the twins was very tall and muscular, and with surprise had easily grabbed a wrist and stopped me in my tracks. The bugbear winked at me as the two boys yanked me backwards a few steps. My skirt fell back to the floor.

I started to react and almost squirmed an arm free when the bugbear backhanded me across the cheek. The blow stunned me and I was yanked back more. Even as they held me with one hand each, they ripped my top off, leaving me naked except for my boots.

"Back off.." Rock said to the bugbear. "She's ours." Oak, in the meantime, yanked my arms behind my back and cuffed me! The bugbear watched the two, but said nothing.

"Let me go!" I said, pulling against the cuffs. I pulled free for a moment, but one pushed me across the table and the other yanked off my boots, leaving me fully naked. The boys then pulled my legs together and cuffed me at the ankles! I could not believe that they had so quickly secured me when trained slavers had failed!

The bugbear walked over then and said "Let me help." He yanked my head up and shoved a ballgag into my mouth, then secured it. The boys grinned and one smacked my ass. "We're going to take you home and have fun."

"No.." said the bugbear. "..you won't." With that he tossed a powder into the air, and I felt sleepy. I fought it, but heard them fall and then, I, too, slipped into blackness.....