The Talk

Story Info
WonderGirl & Starfire discuss sex.
3.7k words
4.3
34.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Disclaimer and Warning

THIS IS A PARODY OF DC COMICS CHARACTERS!!!

All the characters belong to DC Comics, a Time Warner Company. No Copyright infringement is intended. I just borrowed them so that I could appease my constant need for Fan Fiction and to please some adoring fans out there. I have not received one red cent from writing this story and if you sue, all you'll get is two bad ass little girls. The only payment I wish is praise, criticism and some ideals for other stories.

This work is copyrighted to the author. If you wish to archive this story, please ask permission first. Nine times out of Ten, I'll say yes. Please do not remove without the author's permission or make any changes to this story. Thank you for your consideration.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

Manhattan, New York, 8:30 AM

"I'm doing it!" Kory Anders said to her roommate and Titans teammate

Donna Troy. The two ladies were having a rare breakfast together at their Manhattan penthouse before going off on their separate appointments for the day. Donna had a 10:00 appointment with a potential client over at her photo studio and Kory had an assignment for the Jensa Jeans Corporation at 10:30. It was only 8:30 now, plenty of time for the women to eat and do some gossiping before starting their day. Which was a good thing, because Kory had a lot on her mind and needed to talk to someone.

"Do what?" Donna asked distractedly. She had her morning cup of coffee in one hand and the New York Times in the other. So intent on reading the paper, Donna only half heard what Kory was saying to her.

Shaking her auburn head at her friend's concentration on the newspaper, she repeated it again in a loud, clear voice. "I'm making love to Dick this weekend." she said, waiting to see her friend's expression.

Kory watched as something very close to shock crossed the young Amazon's face. Slowly she lowered her coffee mug to the table and set the paper down also. Once her hands were free, she wrapped her arms around her waist and leaned back in the high-backed kitchen chair, staring at Kory. Just staring.

Both women had morning appointments they couldn't miss, but if the way Donna was looking meant anything, then it looked like both women would be late this morning.

Donna was wondering if something was wrong with her hearing. Just to be sure she wasn't losing her mind, she asked, "You're making love to Dick this weekend?"

Kory nodded her head. "Yes. That's what I planned for this weekend."

Donna asked, "And what brought this on? Don't you think this is kind of sudden?"

Kory was looking at Donna from across the kitchen table and was wondering where to begin. This wasn't something she just came up with out of the blue; this was something that she thought about long and hard. It was just that she needed some advice from someone who could help her ration her thoughts out. There was no one she trusted more then Donna to keep her secrets, and no one who knew Dick better. That was why she wanted Donna's input on this. She had decided that she was ready for the next step in her relationship with Dick but she had no ideal of how to go about it. Maybe Donna could give her some much-needed advice.

Taking a quick breath, she began. "No. It's not sudden, not at all. I've been thinking about making love to Dick for some time now,” she said "Actually, from the first time I saw him," she finished, a big grin lighting her golden features.

Laughing at her, Donna said, "Yeah, the attraction between you was apparent from the very beginning."

Winking at Donna, Kory asked, "What gave me away?"

Winking back at her friend she said, "Oh...I don't know. Just something I remember seeing. I believe it was the way your lips were glued to his at every opportunity and how Dick manfully struggled not to let your kisses affect him, but the tent in his little green shorts always betrayed him."

The two women started laughing uncontrollably.

Wiping the tears that had collected in the corner of her eyes, Kory said when she recovered enough to speak, "You know.... I always wondered why he always denied his desire for me. I mean, it was pretty obvious to me, and apparently everyone else, that the man wanted me! Why not just ADMIT it?"

"You know how Dick is. He will never make a move until he's sure of his position," Donna said. "Have you known him to just rush into anything?"

"No. Batman's training is too firmly in place. Besides, Batman or no Batman, he wouldn't be the type to rush into anything anyway." Sighing, she continued, "That's probably why I'm a little impatient, and maybe a little pushy about making love to him."

"So...this was your idea?" Donna asked.

"Yes,” Kory confirmed. "You know I love Dick," she said, watching Donna nod in the affirmative. "I do love him, more than anything in the world, but lately I've been feeling a need to take our relationship further."

Reaching for her cup of rapidly cooling coffee and looking at the tall, golden skinned alien who was her best friend, Donna asked, "So Dick wasn't pressuring you to make love? I admit it doesn't sound like him, but....” She left the rest of the sentence unfinished.

"No! No, no," shaking her auburn head furiously. "It's not like that! Dick has never mentioned sex to me. It's been ME bringing it up!" Blowing out a pent-up breathe, she continued. "And every time I mention it or even hint at it, he says the time's not right, or that we're too young, or something else that means 'NO'," she said furiously.

Frustrated, she got up from the table, breakfast forgotten, and walked over to the large picture window and tried to gather her thoughts before she continued. This window was her favorite place in the whole house. From here she had a clear view of the beautiful Manhattan skyline and could recharge her body and spirit from Earth's life-giving sun. It was also here that Kory did most of her thinking. Kory wondered how to start.

The best way is to just SAY it.

Staring out the window, she began quietly, "Lately I've been thinking about the things I want out of life, things I thought I would never have because I was enslaved. I didn't believe I would live long enough to be free much less make plans for my life."

Taking a deep breath and releasing it, Kory continued, "Donna I was a slave for six years, and for six years I was little more then a pleasure toy or a laborer."

Donna's audible gasped was heard clearly in the room.

Turning away from the window, Kory stared at Donna's horrified expression. Leaving her spot by the window, the alien quickly crossed the floor and reclaimed her seat at the breakfast table. Once seated, she reached over the table for Donna's hands. Looking into her friend's eyes, she asked, "What did you think happened to me all those years as a slave?"

"I...I.... Gods! I don't know what I thought! You never talked in detail about what happened. From what you told us I knew those six years weren't fun, but my God! You were a child! How could they do.." The rest was left unfinished, because Kory cut her short.

"How could they do WHAT Donna?" Kory asked, her voice taking on a slightly mocking tone. "How could they molest and rape a child? How could they act so base and crass toward another living creature? How could they sleep at night?" she asked, anger coloring her voice and the words falling from her lips like bullets. "Easily, Donna. I was nothing, less then nothing. A vessel without a soul. Something to be used whenever desired. I was property, and as long as they didn't kill me, they could do what they wanted to me." Capturing Donna's horrified gaze with her own bitter look, she said, "Of the six masters I had, none passed up the opportunity to use me sexually."

"God, Kory! I didn't mean to.." Donna started.

Squeezing her friends hands to stop her from finishing, Kory said, "X'hal! I know, I know -- and I'm sorry. I.... I guess I'm more bitter than I thought. I didn't mean to snap at you. Forgive me?" She asked.

"Of course,” she said, squeezing Kory hands, the gesture signifying that all was forgiven.

For a minute, there was silence in the room. Donna sat quietly, waiting... wondering if Kory would continue on. Releasing Donna's hands, Kory leaned back in the chair and folded her arms around herself, wondering where to begin -- or if she even wanted to begin again. She hadn't realized just how painful talking about this was going to be. She wasn't sure if she wanted to open that particular wound again and if...

No.

NO! she thought. I will not let my fear trick me into thinking I'm weak! I know what it takes and how to survive. Yes, talking about it will be painful, but it will cleanse me, heal me. And for a chance at the kind of life I want with Dick, I would be willing to take on X'hal's fiery embrace!

Taking a deep breath and praying to X'hal for strength and clarity, she said quietly to Donna, "I'm afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of what?" Donna asked.

"Afraid that the things I went through at the hands of men have left me wary and doubting myself."

"Doubting yourself? How...?

"Doubting that I can be the kind of woman I would need to be in order to make love with Dick," she said. "Up unto the time I met Franklin and Dick, I wanted nothing to do with a man, much less sex. Sure, I wanted to date and be in a relationship with someone I could care for, but the idea of having sex with him too didn't even enter my mind." She sighed. "That didn't come until I started dating Dick. Now it's all I'm thinking about. I really want him," Kory finished.

"So what's the problem?" Donna asked.

With a helpless look in Donna's direction Kory replied, "The problem is... I'm not sure if my mind and body are in agreement. I don't want to start making love to Dick and discover right in the middle of it that I have some long buried trauma, or start having a flashback and start freaking out on Dick." Lowering her head to the table, she murmured, "I couldn't bear that."

Donna sat quietly, looking at Kory's bent head and tried to imagine what that would be like. She couldn't. There was no way to know exactly what Kory was feeling. Absently, Donna started stroking Kory's long auburn hair, trying to offer what comfort she could. But what could she do? She was a virgin! What could she tell Kory about sex? Or even about the feelings that should accompany the act? Or even how to handle being a rape victim who's in love and is finally ready to make love! All I can give her in the way of experience is what I've found out with Terry. Maybe that will be enough. Great Hera! I hope it's enough.

Lifting Kory's head off the table and standing up out of her seat, Donna took Kory by her hand and started pulling her towards the living room. Startled out of her depressing thoughts, Kory asked, "Wha.... Where are we going, Donna?"

"Into the living room. We need to talk, and the kitchen table is NOT the place to hold this particular conversation." Still dragging Kory behind her, they finally entered the living room. The living room was the only room in the house that Donna did all by herself, and it was here she felt the most comfortable. It reflected her personal style, and her Greek heritage was very apparent. Leading Kory to the plush white couch and taking a seat herself, she indicated for Kory to sit down. When Kory was seated, Donna took Kory's hands again and started speaking.

"I'm not sure how much help I'll be or even what exactly you're asking me, but whatever advice I can give you or whatever questions I can answer I will. Now, what do you want to talk about?" Donna asked.

"X'hal! Do you think I should do this? I mean, with all the things that could happen between us, do you think I should still go through with it?" Kory questioned.

"I think that if even after you've made up you're mind, you're still having doubts, then you shouldn't do it," she said bluntly.

"But what if I'm blowing this all up in my mind? Making a bigger problem out of this than what it is?"

Donna was staring at Kory in amazement. "Are you saying that it's not possible for you to still be traumatized? Are you saying that you've dealt with those things in your past that haunt you still? Or did you just bury them deep inside and forget about them? Can you honestly say you've healed completely?"

Kory's eyes narrowed and a hard, bitter look came into the vibrant green orbs, making them flash. The bitterness in them was gone as quick as it came. "No, I can't say that. I'm better, but better is not healed. Since I came to Earth, I discovered that all males weren't the abusive torturers I made them out to be. Being on Earth changed a lot of what I thought," she finished.

"But there are men here who are just as capable of and are abusive of women in some kind of way," Donna corrected.

"I know... believe me I know. But there are more decent men here than where I was. I was surrounded by males who only wanted to use me at their leisure. Once away from that atmosphere, and given other examples of what a loving and sexual relationship should be, I changed my views. I owe that to you and Terry."

"What? What do you mean? You've been using me and Terry as an example?" Donna was shocked.

"Yeah." Kory said sheepishly. "Just look at you and Terry. Terry loves you and you him. I could never see Terry treating you the way I was treated. I can't see Terry abusing you or willingly trying to hurt or humiliate you, either. You and he were my examples for a healthy sexual relationship. It's what I want for Dick and me," she finished.

"I'm not sure if you should be using our relationship as a basis for how your relationship with Dick should go,” Donna started. "True, Terry and I have a wonderful relationship, but we do have our points where we fight. It's far from perfect. Also, It's not a sexual relationship… YET,” Donna emphasized.

Kory blinked. Her emerald green eyes got as round as saucers. "You mean you and Terry haven't made love yet?"

Grinning at her, Donna asked, "Why are you surprised?"

"I just thought... because you're in love and have been dating for a while... that by now, you would have made love with him," she finished helplessly.

Shaking her head at Kory 'no', she was grinning so hard her blue eyes were sparkling. "Not yet. And not from lack of trying on both ends." She laughed, Kory smiling right along with her. "Don't get me wrong; I've thought about it, but I want to wait. I want the first man I make love with to be my husband. That way it can be something special for Terry and me to remember always."

The bitter look came back into Kory's eyes. "Unfortunately, that's the one thing I can't offer Dick, and I'm scared stiff that it will make all the difference in our relationship, sexual or non-sexual," she finished, a frown crossing her expression.

"What? Dick not being your first?" she asked.

"Yes,” the redhead agreed. "Dick told me before we even started talking about this that he was a virgin. That there was a woman he was in love with or infatuated with but she never returned his affection. She thought of him as a little brother, rather then a potential lover. And then there was whoever he met at college but that never progressed to a sexual relationship," she said. "I'm just afraid that the knowledge that I DO have will turn him off or he'll find it distasteful,” Kory finished.

"You mean.... you being more sexually experienced than Dick?" Donna asked.

Nodding her head at her friend she replied, "Yes. I know plenty about sex and nothing about making love." Blowing out a pent-up breath she murmured, "And I don't know how to start. I just don't want him to turn away from me," she said, tears starting to fill her emerald green eyes.

After a brief pause, Donna asked softly, "Kory...do you love Dick?"

Wondering where Donna was going with this question but trusting her friend, she replied, "More than anything in the universe. I love him with everything that I am and with everything that I will be, and we CAN be."

"And do you believe Dick loves you?"

"X'hal!" Kory said passionately. "Yes! As sure as the sun will rise."

"Do you trust Dick?" Came the next question from across the table.

A surprised look entered the alien woman's eyes. Blinking owlishly, she replied, "Of course I trust Dick. I trust him with my life!" She said fervently, an intense look entering her eyes.

Holding her hands in front of herself, warding off that particular look, Donna said, "OK, OK. I get the point." Leaning back in her chair and reaching for her coffee she asked, "Now, knowing all that about Dick, do you honestly think he could hold you responsible for things you had no control over? That the man you love would make you feel inadequate or make you feel ashamed about the things in your past? Do you think the man you love would worry about such a small thing as being the first man to enter your body?" Reaching for her friend's trembling hands, forcing her to meet her eyes, she added, "Kory, for all intents and purposes, Dick will be your first. Not the first to enter your body, but the first because he's the one you WILLINGLY choose and more importantly, because he's the one you LOVE." Smiling softly at Kory and squeezing her hands gently, she finished in a quiet voice, "Nothing else matters."

"Besides..." Donna said winking at her, "do you think anything of what you're feeling will escape the former 'Boy Wonder'? As easy as your emotions are to read, why not just let Dick take his cues from you? Your responses to him will tell him all he needs to know."

"So you're saying I don't have anything to worry about?" Kory asked. "That I should just trust Dick and enjoy myself? Let things progress naturally and don't worry about anything?"

"Yep. Pretty simple, huh?" Donna said, grinning at her.

"Yeah. Really simple,” Kory said, grinning back at her.

"I hope I was able to help, honey. I didn't know if I could, but I had to try. I just wish there was something else I could say or do to make this easier..." Donna left off.

Leaning toward Donna on the couch, Kory reached out and put her arms around the young Amazon. "You don't know how much you've helped," she said, hugging her tightly before letting go. Looking at Donna she finished tearfully, "I don't know what I'd have done with out you. I guess what I want to say is...thanks, and I love you."

Smiling at Kory with tears in her cobalt blue eyes, she replied, "Anytime honey, and I love you, too." Taking a shaky breath and drying the tears from her eyes, Donna looked down at her watch.

10:02 AM!!

"Gods!! I'm late!" Donna said, jumping up off the couch. "If I'm going, I better leave now." Smiling at Kory, she gave one last bit of advice. "Honey, you have nothing to worry about. You love Dick and he loves you. Making love to each other will be as natural as breathing if you let it. In the end, it's all about love!" Taking Kory's hand and pulling the young alien off the couch, Donna headed for the door. "C'mon! We've got to go. I'm late, and if you don't get a move on, you will be, too."

"But.... I don't even have my coat or my purse!!" Kory said, still being dragged behind the Donna.

Cutting her a look, Donna stopped once she reached the door. Reaching for the coat rack, she pulled her coat and Kory's coat off the rack along with both of their purses. Turning around, she passed Kory hers and waited for her to put her coat on. Once she got situated, Donna turned to unlock the door and leave, but before she could get through it, when she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder.

Turning around and seeing Kory smiling at her, Donna asked, "Yes? Something wrong, Kory?"

Reaching out to hug the Amazon, she asked, "Wrong? No, nothing's wrong, Donna. I just wanted to say.... thank you again. You've been more of a sister to me then my own, and I love you for it."

12