The Taming of Ally Pt. 01

Story Info
An attempt to tame her nasty side.
958 words
3.28
8.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myths
Myths
35 Followers

Hi, Ally. Here's little story just for you. Not sure if I like it though, makes me (or the male) come across as creepy! What do you think?

I'm not going to be at all nasty with you, not yet, anyway. I'm sure you have a side which you for some reason keep hidden. Let it out...

Ah, there you are, Ally. I'd almost given up on you. Come over and stand in front of me. That's it, good girl. I see you've got on a thin shift dress as I asked, excellent. And underneath just bra and panties? Good...

Turn round slowly, Ally, let me look at you. Mmmm, nice. Bend down and touch your toes, that's it, good. I'm just going to lift your dress higher, no, don't pull away! I can see you're nervous but no need to be...

Move your feet apart, a little wider, that's perfect. Now I'll lift your dress and drape it over your back. Ahh, you are beautiful, Ally. Lovely tight ass cheeks divided by the thin strap of your thong which widens as it cover your pussy lips. They look so full and firm. I want to touch them, may I?...

Thank you, Ally. Mmm, so soft and warm, and slightly damp. I'm going to rub my fingers slowly between your legs along the crease of your pussy. Mmm, damper round the front. The taste of you on my fingers is wonderful, Ally. I'm moving in a little closer now...

Ally, I want to lick your buttocks, is that OK? I'll hold your hips as I do this. Ahh, my love, such smooth skin, my tongue is lapping between your cheeks, tasting your juices, I can smell your delightful, musky, feminine scent...

You may stand now, Ally, your back must be aching. Turn round now. I'm just going to sit in this chair facing you. I want you to take your dress off. Slowly pull it over your head. That's good, perfect. I see your nipples are hard under your bra, are you getting aroused?...

Now slowly slide you thong down your legs and kick it to one side. Excellent. Now your bra, Ally, unfasten it for me and let it fall. Ahh, beautiful. Put your hands on your head and slowly turn around. Let me see you from all angles. Don't be alarmed, Ally, by what I do next. But you have given me an erection and I'm going to undo my pants and release my cock. Are you OK with this? Good.

Yes, Ally, you can look. Is it as you imagined? Come closer, that's it. See the bead of liquid on the tip? That's called precum. It's what happens when a man gets excited and aroused. Lower your arms, Ally. Touch it and rub it around the head. Yes, ahh, just like that. Now lick your finger, don't hesitate, just do it, I promise it won't taste nasty. Good girl, was it Ok? ...

What I want you to do now, Ally, maybe something you have already done. I want you to touch yourself, your pussy, I mean. Open your legs and finger youself. Rub your little clit. Insert your fingers inside yourself. That's it. Don't be embarrassed that I'm watching you. I think we're past that now. Close your eyes if it's helps...

Pleasure yourself as only you know best. I'll watch from here stroking my cock as I do so. Ah, good, Ally, I see you're getting into this. Your skin is flushed, your breathing rate increasing. I can hear your fingers as they slip and slide inside you, a squishy liquid sound. Oops, you nearly fell then, your knees almost gave way...

Kneel on the floor with your knees wide, the better for you to touch yourself and also for me to see. And I notice you're watching me as I stroke my cock. It aches, Ally, it needs release. You know what I'm talking about don't you? You also need it as well, yes? When you are ready, Ally, come to me, you'll know what to do...

Ahh, baby, see my cockhead shining, glistening with precum. It gets wet as you do, Ally, only in a different way. Rub yourself faster, touch your little clit. That's it, I know you've found it, you moaned. As you rub yourself, also play with your breasts. Squeeze them, pinch your nipples. Ahh, fuck, Ally, what you are doing to me...

I've removed my pants, my knees wide, see my balls, Ally? See them squirming? Full of creamy man cum. And my cock now leaking a steady flow is ready for you when you are. You're close, I can tell, your thighs are coated in your own juices, I can smell your arousal from here...

Don't cum yet, Ally. Let the feeling build. Let it suffuse your whole being. Take over your senses till you feel about to burst. That's it, you're doing great. Let the feeling swamp you until you can bear it no more. Then you'll know what to do. But hurry, Ally. I'm waiting for you...

That's it, Ally, hold back no more, let the dam go now. Come to me quickly. Stand astride my thighs. Grab my cock and feed it into your tight pussy. You're trembling, baby, my cockhead stretches you wide as you lower yourself onto me, swallowing me completely. Hold my shoulders and bounce up and down, Ahhh, fuck. Cum, Ally as I cum. No more words, baby...

Our combined cums pour from us, filling your tight love canal to overflowing. Your arms around my neck holding me tight. A joining of two souls, each taking and receiving, sharing their bodies unashamedly. The best feeling in the world...

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Myths
Myths
35 Followers