The Taming of the College Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers

Okay, I know she told me not to cum. I tied everything not to. But delay was not an option. On the third trip down my cock the explosion started deep in my balls there was a rumbling and the cum-lava began to explode. I erupted as she was on the down stroke, and I watched her pull up in surprise.

Still, she kept her fingers on the base and mouth on the tip as my cock shot one, two, three and four blasts into her mouth before slowing its creamy stream.

Holding still, Stephanie's lips worked on the top of my cock, draining every last drop of buttery batter into her oral cavity. She removed her head from my dick, and I could tell she didn't know whether to swallow. I reached over to her desk and gentlemanly handed her a box of Kleenex, only to have her decline.

I couldn't help watching the girl. She was playing with my cum like a cat plays with a mouse. Tentatively she swished the tangy sauce around, moving her tongue around in a swirling motion. She smiled, and then swallowed, holding back the choking that I could tell she wanted.

It was incredible. But what followed was even more so. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and there was the residue of my eruption. She has swallowed some, but there was a lot still in her mouth.

Smiling again, she stood, walked over to her desk, and picked up a piece of paper. She handed it to me and smiled again, stood, then gracefully walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Rob, you are so very special to me," she wrote in perfect handwriting. "Thanks for being such a great friend. I knew you would be gentle, I knew you would taste good, and I thank you for being there for me. In a couple minutes I will walk out front, take a look before you leave."

The note was written before I had arrived, and I smiled at the knowledge of how she was in control and knew I'd be putty in her hands. I pulled up my underwear and jeans, buckled my belt, and then went over to the window. Looking out, I saw Roger confidently coming toward the dorm. He had smugness to his gait. I hated the bastard.

Stephanie came into view, a bounce in her talk. She spied Rogers and opened her arms, she placed her arms around him and planted a huge kiss...and even from this distance I could tell they were locking lips and sucking face. They held that embrace for a couple minutes before walking way.

As they were leaving Stephanie turned and gave a playful wave towards me.

Revenge can be sweet.

---------------

I left Stephanie a note to call me, and then walked back to my dorm which was luckily empty. Yes, even though I'd received a spectacular blow job I had to pound off.

She called at 11, asking that we meet the next morning for breakfast.

I replied she'd already received desert, a joke which only brought a crisp reprimand.

"Don't ruin it, Rob, tonight didn't happen."

But it had. I couldn't file away in the archives a blow job from a pretty girl; it was right at the front of my thoughts. Still, I respected her need to pretend it hadn't happened. I knew I hadn't received the blow job for love but for revenge. The sight of her making out with Roger, undoubtedly swapping spit and my cum, was incredible.

When I thought about it the following morning my dick hardened to its fullest. Damn.

Stephanie and I met for breakfast and she asked that I respect her privacy and modesty. That we couldn't undue what was done the night before, but she firmly said it wouldn't happen again.

Then she startled me with a question. "Did you watch us? Did you see him kiss me? He was a little confused, because we normally don't make out in public that way. And I swear he couldn't figure out what was going on. But he did crinkle his nose a little after tasting your stuff."

"Did he suspect anything?"

"I don't think so, it didn't compute in his mind, I mean. I don't think there was any association. When we were walking away I apologized for not brushing my teeth...I told him we were having guacamole dip...I know he doesn't touch the stuff, so apparently that cleared him mind."

I didn't know whether to be happy or sad that my come tasted like guacamole, but it did jolt my cock that she's swapped spit and cum with her boyfriend...my cum. The bastard deserved it.

Over bacon, eggs and shared pancakes we talked about last night. Stephanie again swore me to secrecy, thanked me for helping, and said she felt vindicated for the humiliation she had felt from the guy.

She mentioned she'd be breaking up with him, but she had to make sure he was fully humiliated for his treatment of her. Apparently she'd already told several sorority sisters that Roger was a quick shot artist, that he never ensured his date enjoyed herself as he only thought of his own sexual satisfaction.

In this conversation a couple girls apologized for seeing Roger behind her back, but agreed he'd only thought of himself. They swore they'd never date him again, let alone fuck him. She knew that her sisters would quietly send the message around campus that Roger was a cad, especially now since Stephanie had let slip the fact she was dumping him.

Over the next week I quizzed her on when she'd drop the bomb on good old Roger.

That's when she hit me with the plan.

"Saturday night. Wanna help?"

Wondering if another blow job would be in order, I quickly agreed. She quietly assured me there would be no repeat performance of the blow job that never happened, so to speak, but I agreed to help nonetheless.

We schemed for a couple days, developing a plan.

On the night in question I met Stephanie as planned at 8. We walked over to Roger's off-campus house, the home of Roger's notorious penthouse bedroom. The place was empty; everyone was at a year-end blast at the student union. Slipping inside, Stephanie had me wait outside until the coast was clear. I saw the two walk up the stairs, and saw Stephanie look out Roger's window on the third floor. She used her body to mask the thumbs up sign she gave.

The plan was simple. Steph and Roger would make out, and she'd convince him to let her tie him to the bed. She would tell him that if he let her, she'd suck his cock. Instead, though, I'd enter the room and we'd take a few photos of my dick near his mouth, photos that would make their way around campus and totally humiliate the football star.

Slipping into the house, I slowly traveled up the first set of steps then listed to the goings on above. It was quiet, and I could only hear a few giggles above the background music playing in the room. After about 20 minutes I began to worry. What would happen if someone came to the house and found me lingering around? What if Roger came downstairs?

I heard the door opening above and slipped into a room. Seconds later I heard Stephanie's voice whispering my name.

"It worked, he's waiting for me."

"He's tied up?" I asked, incredulously, wondering how such a talented athelete could fall for this plan.

"Uh huh. Told him I was coming downstairs to change into my outfit for him. He's been begging me to dress up in a corset, complete with stockings and garters. I told him it would take a few minutes."

"So now we go upstairs?"

She smiled a wry smile. "Nope, I'm gonna dress up for him, as promised, then go back upstairs. Then you can join me and we will do our thing. But I want him to be very hot when you get there"

The girl slipped into the room with her bag, and asked for some privacy. Standing in the corridor I contemplated trying to peep inside the room but decided it better to listen for any intruders. A few minutes later a picture of perfection appeared before my eyes.

There was Stephanie, standing before me in a blue corset with a push up bra and a garter belt with black stockings. Over top the garters she was wearing blue panties.

"Well...how to I look?"

"Like an angel. Like a centerfold. Like...oh, I don't know what to say, you look so sexy and beautiful."

"Thank you," shyly said the girl.

"Uh, Stephanie, I am not a girl, but aren't the panties supposed to be under the garters?"

She smiled, nodding yes. "But I was going to take them off upstairs, and I didn't want to remove the garters first."

Made sense to me.

There was a short stoppage of conversation as we plotted our next moves. I made sure I had the digital camera, while Stephanie made sure our outfit was perfect. There was a short period of awkward silence, and then the beautiful girl asked a question I definitely knew the answer for.

"So, uh, Rob, does this outfit look good? Do you want to fuck me looking like this?"

I had to admit to her that the outfit was superb, but I wanted to fuck her no matter what she was wearing.

"So why don't you?'

Stephanie turned, walking to the bed, and asked: "How do you want me? I've thought about being over the desk."

I was a kid in a candy shop. I was a burglar in Fort Knox with a jet waiting outside.

"Oh my goodness, that's hot. Go ahead, get ready. You're sure of this?" was my reply.

Stephanie slipped over to the imitation pine desk, bent over it, her behind high in the air. She wiggled her ass a little, and then stood. Maybe we should get on the bed, I'm not sure that the desk thing will work.

It was almost as if this was an out of body experience. My eyes widened as the girl of my dreams got on the bed and displayed her ass to me. On her hands and knees, ass high in the air, Stephanie looked over her shoulder at me. "He's waiting, so make it quick."

It was a dream come true. I slid over to her and licked her from behind. Oh it was hard to get to her pussy at first, but I got below her and lowered her onto my mouth. Along the way I know I licked between her ass cheeks.

It was incredible, she had a wonderful taste, and I loved the way she shivered as I licked and gave love bites to her clit. She had said she was a virgin, but she sure wasn't acting like one.

I could swear she wriggled into an orgasmic state, but kept going for a couple minutes. My mind swirled, and I didn't care that in my haste I may have licked down to her ass. Okay, I did, tasting her darkest hole. I couldn't help myself, I had to do it. Then I quickly got behind her and jerked my dick against her pussy.

Slowly I slid my dick into her buttery snatch, an action that brought a gasp from the girl.

My cock was on fire as her pussy provided a shield. It took some doing but I carefully worked inside the cringing girl, who raised her hand to her mouth it and bit into her skin to stop from yelling out. Inside her, I worked in and out of her snatch while holding one of her breasts in one hand while moving my other hand up and down her clit down below. I couldn't believe my luck, but luxuriated in the spectacular feelings.

Like the blow job the week before I embarrassingly was ready to come in less than a minute, something Stephanie sensed. The girl pushed me back, turned over, and then lifted her legs high in the air. "Fuck me hard, Rob, fill my pussy with all your stuff. I am here for you."

For a second I thought about safe sex, but I have to admit nothing could have stopped me from fucking the girl bare back at that point. I was a raging bull of a man pounding into the beckoning pussy of the most beautiful girl on campus. There was no question about delaying my orgasm, I was cumming and nothing could stop me.

Firing away at her cunt I moved like a gazelle through the wilderness. I held her ass in my hands and just pumped away as Stephanie whispered encouragement. Time flew by and soon I erupted into her sucking pussy like never before. Yes, I had been a virgin just minutes before, and now I was a man.

We came down from our high, Stephanie keeping her legs high in the air.

She smiled into my eyes. "That was better than incredible. That was totally awesome."

Holding each other, she reminded me of our mission. She slips upstairs for just a couple minutes, I was to be at the top of the steps, camera ready, and listen for my cue to enter.

Stephanie stepped off the bed with care, and I wondered if she was hurting as she moved slowly up the steps. I followed seconds behind, savoring the view of her ass swaying slowly above me.

She entered the room, and I could hear the boy whistle at her outfit. "That's hot, you slut... Now suck my dick. I don't have all night."

"Ok honey," I heard Stephanie coo. "But how about licking my pussy first?"

"Nah, just blow me."

I heard her on the bed, and spied in and saw her slipped her leg over the prone body of the naked football star.

"What the fuck," he said, "get off me you fuck. What the..."

Ignoring the guy she straddled him, holding her pussy above his head.

"So, you like fucking other girls and making me suck their pussy juice? You like humiliating me in front of my friends? You like being a bastard? Take this..."

I couldn't tell for sure, but I think my cum was dripping out of his cunt and onto his face. The boy was moving his head from side-to-side, but it was clearly getting coated by Stephanie and my love juices. She lowered her pussy onto his face, staying away from his mouth as he tried to bite her. She fucked his nose and deposited more of my cum on his face.

"You fucking whore, you bitch," he muttered time and time again. "Wait until I get my hands on you. I'll kick your ass."

"Are you threatening me, Roger? You wanted my pussy for months, now I give it to you and you complain. That's gratitude for you. I am so glad you have no respect for women...well if you don't respect a woman maybe it's a man you want. Hey Rob, come on in."

Stephanie lifted herself off her former boyfriend as I zoomed in the lens on his cum-coated face. Snapping photos like a tourist at the Grand Canyon I made sure I got the angle which had the glob of sperm slithering down his cheek.

The boy fired more curses than I thought humanly possible, calling us every name in the book and using swear words as adjectives, adverbs, nouns and verbs. My goodness I figured him for a basket-weaving expert not a linguist.

He strained at the ties which bound him to the bed and swayed from side to side. Still, he was secured and unable to get free.

Then came the coupe de gras. I watched as Stephanie demurely put on her panties, and then I handed the camera to her. Stepping over to the bed, I knelt near his head as planned. My mind flashed forward to the danger of being near his mouth, worried he'd rip my cock off.

Stephanie, though, had thought ahead.

The girl grabbed his balls, and gave them a little tug. "Here's the plan, Roger. You will not, I repeat, you will not bite on Rob's cock. You are going to kiss it. Got it?"

For incentive, she gave the balls a squeeze, bringing a groan from Roger's stomach. While holding the balls in one hand she lined up the camera with Roger's face, ensuring the bonds that tied him were unseen. Nor was my face. All there was in the camera lens was close up of cum-faced Roger with a semi-hard sick next to it.

"Kiss it before I squeeze these gonads and make you a girl," commanded Stephanie.

He did as she snapped away. Amazingly, when she commanded he lick my cock, he did without a threat. Oh, his eyes nearly bugged out, but he licked. I didn't get any sexual satisfaction from his ministrations, but I have to admit I did start to harden when I viewed Stephanie.

When she told Roger to open his mouth I, without a second of hesitation, inserted my cock into the oral cavity of the sports star. I couldn't believe what I was doing. Here I was slipping my cock into a guy's mouth. And to think an hour before I was a virgin and now my cock was going to get licked by a guy.

"Suck it," said Stephanie, snapping away. Roger did, as if his manhood depended on it. I think it actually did. "Suck the pretty-boy's gay cock." The camera clicked away as Roger sucked my pussy-coated cock.

Stephanie had gotten her revenge, and more!

The little scene lasted a few more minutes, which was a good thing as I was starting to get a little uncomfortable about how Roger would act when he got loose.

"I think we have enough," said the girl, lowering the camera. I pulled my dick out of his mouth, harder than when it went it.

"Don't even think about doing anything to either of us, or these photos will be posted in every dorm room on campus. Maybe we'll send them to football scouts, or post them on the internet. And even if you sign for a million somewhere and hire someone to pay us back you will lose, Roger, because there will be backups in places you will never find."

The guy glared daggers at me, and all I could do is shrug my shoulders and smile as my cum began to dry on his face.

"I guess we should start out before someone comes home," I said, looking at the boy. Then an idea struck me.

"Let's leave him this way for his friends to find."

"Nooooooo," groaned the whimpering louse. "Please...."

Stephanie glared at the crying star. She lowered her panties and inserted them in his mouth, telling him to shut up.

"Do you know what, Roger, I actually loved you," said the girl, a tear escaping her eye.

She started walking toward the door. Looking back, she saw me, cock hard, and smiled.

"So Roger, you know how I said Rob was gay? I lied. In fact, he took my virginity tonight. He's a bull."

She had been a virgin like me. Amazing.

With a wry smile, she beckoned me over. "Hey sailor," she said to me, "want another go around, I think it will be easier because it'll be sloppy seconds."

With that she strode over to his chest of drawers and bent over.

"Fuck me Rob. Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

Once a gentleman, always a gentleman. A lady's wish is my command.

JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers
12