The Taming Of Tina Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister-in-law gets it in every way.
2.4k words
4.39
197.7k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read 'The taming of Tina' Chapter 1 for continuity.

Author's note: Thank you for all the feedback, comments, requests story ideas, encouragement and exhortations to complete the story. I really do appreciate the time you take to give me your opinion.

I love hearing from readers. The more mischievous the better. Who knows where that might take us! Please send comments to my email.

This is a great site to express yourself on, and to meet some genuinely great people.

Enjoy this continuation!

* * * * *

'Please continue. You can't stop now!' Tina, my stuck-up sister-in-law, groaned. 'I have applied the lotion all over your body', I said. 'No, you haven't', she emphatically asserted and hooking her fingers into her bikini bottom, she lowered it and folding her legs together and raising them off the deck chair, she pulled them off and flung them away!

'Very well, you bitch but let us rid ourselves of the pretense too', I said to myself. I kicked aside the bottle of lotion and taking both her knees into my hands, I yanked her legs apart. I wanted her to know that I was examining her cunt. She looked at me in alarm and forced her legs closed. I looked at her resolutely, folding my arms on my chest. She opened her legs for me to inspect the riches that lay within.

It was a pretty sight. Tendrils of hair covered her plush thick-lipped cunt. Her musk wafted to my nose though the air. 'Stop. Please don't do that', she complained mildly, blushing a deep red. I parted her legs even more and examined her treasure closely. The lips were pink and thick and very wet. She was soaked! Droplets of he cunt juice were clinging to her lips and her inner thighs were wet. Tina was in heat and would do anything to get herself fucked now. The time had come to tighten the screws.

She covered her cunt with her palm and said, 'No one has ever looked at me like that'. 'You are a mother of two. Who are you kidding?', I retorted. 'Believe me. That is the truth', she wanted me to beileve. 'It is about time someone gave your cunt a proper looking to then. Take that hand away, part your legs and let me look', I said. I had used the four-letter word on purpose and she cringed, just as I had expected. Her palm slowly moved away, her legs parted and I was looking at her cunt again. I had no intention whatsoever of touching her yet. When nothing happened for a few moments, she looked at me inquiringly and then imploringly.

I said, Tell me what you want me to do'. 'You know what I want!', she said. 'Tell me or I do nothing', I said. She took my hand and placed it on her cunt. I moved it away. 'Tell me', I said. 'All right. Touch me.', she said. 'Say please and tell me where', I said. 'Please touch my vagina', she now said. 'Too long a word. Use a smaller word', I said, continuing the torture! 'Okay, fuck me with your finger', she finally blurted out. 'No, I won't'. I said, 'Why not?', she protested. 'Why should I?' I asked, 'I don't owe you anything. You have never done anything for me. You don't even talk to me nicely most of the time'. 'What do you want me to do?', she asked hesitantly.

'Close your eyes and open your mouth', I ordered, lowering my swimming trunks. My rampant cock reared up like an angry cobra released from a snake charmer's basket. She recoiled at the sight and the implication of my words and shouted, 'No, I have never done that'. 'Great, there is always a first time for everything', I said, taking her hand and putting it on my cock. 'I won't do that. It is disgusting', she said, not taking her hand off my tool. I moved her hand away and started raising my swimming trunks, acting as if I was getting ready to go away.

'Okay, just one kiss', she said to placate me and started raising herself off the deck chair while slowly starting to frig my cock. 'You will open your mouth, put in my cock, take it all the way in and then suck it till I come or I ask you to stop. Or else, we can stop all this right now', I threatened. She looked at me like a cow being led to the slaughter. I put my palm below her head, raised her head off the deck chair, lowered my now hugely erect cock to her face and rubbed it on her lips. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth very slightly and I forced my penis into her mouth and started fucking her mouth with it, lowering my cock and raising her head. 'Suck my cock, Tina. Lick it. Go ahead. Do it, you bitch.' I ordered, my voice loud in the excitement that was coursing through me.

Her mouth opened a little and then some more and she started sucking and then licking in turns, initially tentatively and then in right earnest. She got better as she started warming to the task. Using gobs of her saliva, she made my cock all wet and sticky.

I turned around slowly with my cock still in her mouth until I was looking down her body. Taking her thick distended nipples in my fingers, I started pinching them roughly. She moaned with my cock still in her mouth. I increased the frequency of my fucking motions. I took both her boobs, one by one in the palm of my free hand and kneaded them hard. We continued this for a few more minutes and I could feel my cum boiling in my balls. Not yet, I thought.

I stopped kneading her breasts and pulled my cock out of her mouth. There was a loud plopping sound and her mouth let go of it, her lips massaging it to the last moment of its emergence. My cock was all red, sticky and shiny and the head had expanded to a size that I had myself never seen earlier. I took a few steps to position myself at her feet. Tina licked her lips and looked at me inquiringly. Her first cock sucking experience had not left her too much the worse off, it seemed to me. Time to take her to the next level.

I caught hold of her feet and started forcing her on to her belly. 'Oh no. What do you want to do now?. She asked, tensely. 'Probably something extremely enjoyable that you will consider disgusting the first time we do it', I said sarcastically. She let herself be turned around resignedly and the bountiful cheeks of her bottom came into view. I held her by her love handles and raised her body till she was on her palms and knees in the classical doggy posture with her large, heavy, protuberant ass cheeks waving in the air. What a sexy sight! I felt my cock twitch. It had registered the invitation!

She turned her head to look at what I was up to and I bent over her wedging my fully hardened cock into the crack of her ass, palming and pressing her boobs and kissing her brutally on her lips, crushing them with mine. She moaned and gave me her tongue. I pushed her tongue back into her mouth using mine and fucked her mouth with my tongue in rhythm with the fucking motions I was making in her ass crack and my kneading of her breasts.

I raised myself and looked at this once proud woman meekly offering up her ass to me. I could not resist the temptation! I lightly slapped her bum and she cried out in surprise. 'Ouch, that hurts.' she complained. I started liberally applying my palms on her ass cheeks, making them jiggle and wobble. The sounds of my slaps rang out loud and clear. The sounds were louder than the slaps were painful. At least I hoped so! A light pink sheen appeared on the skin of her bottom. She started asking me very loudly to stop since it was hurting her but I was a man possessed!

While continuing the slaps with one hand, I palmed the thick prominent mound of Tina's cunt and pressed it again and again, squeezing it hard. I could feel the outer lips extend into my palm with each squeeze. My palm got wet and sticky. Her thick juices were continuing to flow! I was delirious with excitement. Her protests stopped and she started moaning her approval. She liked being spanked and so it was time to change tactics. Time to fuck Tina? Maybe!

I stopped slapping her buttocks and taking part of each cheek into a palm, I squeezed them and tore her bottom cheeks apart forcefully. Almost to the point of hurting her, but not quite. I looked at her ass hole. An attractive tight pink and light brown pucker greeted my eyes. 'Oh God! What are you doing? You can't look there!' she objected. 'I am not just going to look', I said. 'You can't mean…', she cried.

I ignored her and parting her cheeks, I positioned my cock head at that pretty hole, making thrusting motions. 'I am going to fuck your ass, Tina!' I said. She tried to escape but I held on to her ass, not allowing her to do so. She shook and moved her ass violently, avoiding my thrusts. This was now turning into a good chase! She shook her broad ass this way and that, swaying it from side to side and thrusting it front and back, with increasing speed as I thrust blindly, trying to sink my cock into that meaty ass.

On one stroke, my cock sank in but the ease with which it entered and the warmth, smoothness and wetness of the orifice told me that I was in Tina's cunt. She let out a satisfied sigh and started thrusting her bottom back on my cock, fucking herself with it as rapidly as she could, moaning loudly. I could sense that she was close to coming. She started working the muscles in her cunt simultaneously with her energetic thrusts and I could feel myself closing in on an orgasm. The chase had excited me beyond any sexual experience in my life, so far and I was ready to empty my jism into her.

Not yet, though. I had some unfinished business.

I pulled myself out and Tina groaned in disappointment. Before she could gather her senses, I once again parted her ass cheeks fully, exposed her rose hole, positioned my penis and thrust. She realized what I was doing but this time I was too quick for her. My juice slick cock head wedged into her ass and she yelped in pain, her anus distended by its girth. I started pushing my cock further in, asking her to shut up and relax. After a few agonizing inches, I was buried in Tina's buttocks up to the hilt. My balls slapped her cheeks.

She was exceedingly tight and I rested for a few moments with my penis sheathed fully in her ass, letting her rectum adjust to this unfamiliar intrusion. And then I fucked her with a vengeance. I do not know what got over me. With my left hand outstretched, I was manipulating her left teat. With my right hand, I was playing with her twat, fingering her thick lips, her clit and then finger fucking her. Through the haze of this wonderful screw, I could hear her moaning rise to a crescendo. After a few minutes,

I could feel her thrust her large buttocks back at me to receive my cock, 'Give it to me. Give it to me', she muttered repeatedly. She lowered her head and chest to the chair and angled her ass so that she could receive the brunt of my powerful thrusts with tremendous power in her own return thrusts. She freed her hands somehow and her fingers joined mine in her sopping wet twat, manipulating herself. Her other hand pulled her and stimulated her other teat.

I could not believe what was happening. I looked down and saw this huge ass so readily accepting my penis, returning thrust for thrust. This prudish, boring woman whom I had avoided, was giving me one of the best rides of my life. I let go of everything else and holding her ass cheeks in my hands, started the short, pleasurable in and out strokes that precede my climax. We were both in rut and from the rising volume of Tina's voice, I could sense that she would come any moment.

With a loud cry, both of us came. I unloaded spurt after spurt of thick spunk into her ass. She took my hand and forced it onto her clit. I readily fingered it. Just a couple of tweaks and she plunged into one more orgasm with some more thrusts of that prize winning bottom.

I shall never forget this encounter, with that venomous all consuming passion on my side and the unleashing of her true sexuality on hers.

We celebrated Tina's discovery of her sexuality all through the rest of our stay. Tina and her husband had been making love the same boring way, and they had not screwed for more than a year, so a lot of pent up energy had built up. She had never sucked a cock or taken one up her butt and I was glad to deflower her orally and anally.

We did replace that almost empty bottle of suntan lotion, most of which had been massaged into Tina's skin!

Tina and I continue our physical relationship whenever we have a chance and we have built up a very satisfying sexual relationship.

Author's note: Thank you for all the feedback, comments, requests story ideas, encouragement and exhortations which have helped me to complete the story. I really do appreciate the time you take to give me your opinion.

I love hearing from readers. The more mischievous the better. Who knows where that might take us! Please send comments to my email.

Enjoy sex and tell others about it!

Please don't forget to vote below! Thanks!