The Tape in the Top Drawer Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next half hour or so, the hand held camera panned around the beach. It must have been a girl holding the camera because the focus was beamed frequently on the multitude of fine male specimens that strutted up and down the thoroughfare. There were plenty of half naked girls though in the picture to keep my dick hard as I stared at the colorful images of sand, surf and young sexuality.

All 8 of the young women in Danni's group made occasional appearances on the tape as the girls passed the camera around every so often. Each of them were wearing bathing suits that accentuated their hard bodied forms and from the reaction they were getting from the men who strolling up and down the beach, Danni and Bethany's group seemed rather popular.

During the process of watching the girls lounge around the beachfront, I couldn't help but begin to massage my revitalized cock through my pants once again. Taking a long slow sip of water with my free hand, I closed my grip tighter around my cock, making it grow harder as I intently watched the young women laugh and play.

It wasn't long until I had brazenly unzipped my fly and was fishing my now fully erect penis out into the open once again. The moment it hit daylight, its bulbous blood-filled head aimed directly at the TV screen as if it was a divining rod, pointing right at the bevy of hard bodied young Venuses scattered about the sizzling sun-drenched beach.

Teasing the rim of my cock with a dab of the skin lotion Danni had left on the coffee table, I swirled the thick gooey liquid all over my burning stalk and slowly began jacking myself off for a second time, this time to the actual sight of the girls I had fixated over for almost a year.

Anxiously, I pressed the fast forward button to speed up the tape because the thought of what may lie ahead was too much to resist. Several moments later, I hit the play button once again bringing the tape to a halt. On the screen there was a huge beach volleyball game going on.

The only person I recognized in the grainy, slightly out of focus, picture was one of Danni's dance teammates. An Amazon-like 6-foot natural sandy blonde beauty named Amanda.

Watching the way Amanda seemed to feel at home on the court, jumping high into the air whenever she had to, to spike the ball across the net, I fixated on the way her body flexed inside her miniscule pink 2 piece bikini.

My dick throbbed and jerked in my hand as I squeezed its length, the moist sound of the lotion coating it becoming a constant rhythm in the background. I watched intently as Amanda darted across the sand, hitting the ball over the net whenever she could to the whistles and catcalls from many of the guys surrounding the court. I could also hear Bethany, Dannielle and the other girls cheering Amanda on each time the ball was hit to her, as well.

Frantically pounding my cock, my eyes opened wide as I gazed at Amanda's nearly 6 foot tall, solid frame take flight and dive for a ball that was slightly out of her reach. The image on the screen seemed to slow as Amanda's heaving breasts, powerful thighs and full hips all extended, her athletic frame momentarily horizontal with the beach below her as she desperately reached out to save the ball.

My head instantly shot backwards like a bullet had hit it as my second orgasm of the day cruelly swept through me. The camera person focusing on Amanda zoomed in as she was picking herself up off the playing surface. All the cum that was left in my balls shot outwards onto my pistoning fingers as Amanda rose to her feet and briskly began brushing the sand of her sticky, sweat soaked tits, thighs, waist, shoulders and stomach.

* * * * *

Totally spent and exhausted from my second orgasm, I lifted myself up with much difficulty and limped my way into the kitchen to get another glass of water, content in living out the fantasy of actually seeing several of the girls that I had lusted after for so long, running around paradise in nothing but their skimpy bikinis. I let the tape continue rolling on as I disappeared into the kitchen but a minute or so later when I made my return to the living room with a handful of paper towels to clean up the mess I made on myself, the volleyball game on the screen had given way to something completely different.

* * * * *

Nearing the television, my vision felt like it had been blurred by a great deal of alcohol. My head was already spacey from the 2 enormous orgasms and it began to fell woozy as I tried to discern what was now on the videotape.

It appeared that while I was in the kitchen, the tape had cut away from the volleyball game to what seemed to be a dimly lit but crowded hotel room. There were dozens of hazy bodies filling the screen and although the sound quality of tape wasn't that good, I could hear the heavy bass thump of music blaring in the background.

As my eyes slowly adjusted to the jumbled images, suddenly a pattern started forming. Even though it was clearly a party and there were young boys and girls schmoozing at various places around the room, the realization that there was something else going on in that suite, something much more lurid than simple binge drinking, registered in my consciousness. It was the unmistakable, carnal aura of fornication in the room.

I could clearly see a bunch of cookie cutter type college guys in the room, hats on backwards, drinking Coronas, all with silly drunken smiles washed across their stubbly faces. They weren't the ones however that seemed to be in the mix of what the mass of humanity in the room was concealing. Suddenly, the undercurrent of what was happening in that room hit home with crystal clarity.

The realization came when a big golden tanned ass filled the TV screen. Whoever was holding the hand held camera had evidently wove their way through the masses of people and decided to stop to record the events of two of the drunken college revelers in an intimate moment.

The young woman whose ass was facing the camera had her legs wrapped around a guy, whose body I couldn't see.

My spent cock twitched with a glimmer of life at the sight of the young woman dangling from the man's body. As the tape wound forward, I could see the girl's ass cheeks flex deeply as it appeared she was squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly, fucking the faceless guy back with all the energy she had, as her legs gripped tightly around his waist.

The cameraman held the camera right under the crack of the girl's ass and the hot syrupy signs of her arousal leaked in a series of wet trails down her crotch, fogging up the lens of the camera slightly.

I could hear the whimpering gasps of male and female delight coming from above as the two young naked bodies ground together in the center of the room. With the woman's asscheeks grinding ever harder against the cock buried inside her completely shaved pussy, the camera angle panned slowly backwards, giving me a wider view of the two young serendipitous lovers. As the angle got wider and wider, my heart suddenly felt as if it became lodged in my throat. When I first recognized the unmistakable butterfly tattoo on the young woman's right shoulder, I knew immediately it was Dannielle that she was totally naked and intertwined around a still faceless man, fucking him back with every ounce of energy in her 6 foot frame.

I sat back against the cushions of the sofa in stunned silence as frame after frame of the videotape clicked by. There was a dull thud in my temples as I watched the young sensuous girl that I had lusted after for almost a year, fucking some guy like a horse on the TV screen.

The person filming the action continued to pull back gradually until most of the back of Dannielle's body was visible in the smoky haze of the room. As the camera pulled back, I got my next big surprise.

When I first saw the strapping black stud that Dannielle was draped around, I first thought that it was perhaps just some college guy that had just been lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time to have a shot at Dannielle's prime pussy. As the grunting and gasping sounds of Danni and her dark lover fizzed through the TV speakers however I got the sense that something deeper was taking place.

The hollow, ripping sounds of flesh on flesh mingled with Dannielle's audible spastic pleasure. "Ohh.. shit... Ooohhhh ..shit.... OOOHHH.. SHHITTT... OOOHHHH... SSSHHHIIITTTT... OOOHHH.... OOOOHHHH ....OOOOOOHHHHH...CCCUUMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGGG............ DAMMNNNITTTT...... FUCCCKKK.....MEEEEEEEE.... SSSHHIIITTTTTTTTTTT........!!!!"

Suddenly, drip after wet white sticky drip of fluid began raining down out of Danni's tight quim. It was painfully obvious the black manchild was emptying his balls inside of the Amazon-like white girl and Danni's pussy was simply being overwhelmed by the copious amounts of cum and what she couldn't hold in was dripping down to the floor below in long , slow streams.

I could see from behind that Danni's head was rocking backwards and forwards the way one of those bobbing head dolls do as the strapping black stud held her around his torso, using her taunt athletic frame as his personal playground. Dannielle finally went limp in the man's arms, burying her face against his rock hard pecs, sobbing quietly as the orgasmic waves rippled through her overwhelmed senses.

Several of the guys that were surrounding the explosive scene started cheering boisterously as Danni screamed her lungs out then went limp in her new master's arms.

Danni's heels were still violently dug into the studs waist and he had to forcefully push her away to get her off of his chisled body.

With the sound of a thunderclap, the black man slapped his huge hands down against Danni's sweatsoaked asscheeks and took control of her body in preparation to ease her off of him. Quivering noticably from her ordeal, Danni was more than compliant as the stud raised her up in his arms and let her fall gently to the floor at his feet.

As the towering stud laid Dannielle on the floor in a heap between his muscular legs, I got my first look at the monstrous cock that had been impaling the 19 year old beauty with. It hung from his crotch like a half inflated, coal black, night stick, glistening with Danni's sticky fluids. He leaned down slightly so he could reach Dannielle with it and cruelly proceeded to wipe the cum covered foreskin around the head of his manhood all over Danni's lips, smiling sadistically as the college girl lapped up what remained on his dick.

I watched as the imposing stud leaned in and kissed Dannielle on the ear. As he did that, it appeared he was also whispering something to her as well. A moment later, Danni stuck out her tongue and literally wiped her own lips clean of the combination of syrupy emissions that coated her mouth. Seeing Danni's lips were clean, the stud bent down to towards the spent coed, who was still helplessly sitting below him, and placed his mouth directly on top of hers, sharing a deep soulful kiss that lasted nearly a minute.

Watching with painful fascination, I cringed with a mix of arousal and disgust as Danni fervantly returned the black studs ruthless advances.

A moment later, the person running the recorder abruptly left Danni and her lover and started weaving through the crowd once again, in an attempt to find something else interesting to capture.

* * * * *

For a couple of seconds, I felt an eerie sense of vertigo sweep over me as the lack of blood getting to my head mingled with the shaky, jerky motions of the image on the screen as the camera operator wove through the crowd.

It didn't take long however for the cameraman to reach their next destination. Easing up to a group of young men standing in a semi-circle with their backs to the camera, I thought I could see the bare white feet of someone rise into and then out of the frame every so often. Lifting the camera into the air slightly, over the shoulders of a few of the assembled voyeurs, I was finally able to see what was unfolding inside that semi-circle.

To Be Continued...

12