The Taste of Evening

Story Info
Lonely young woman is visited by a phantom.
2.2k words
3.66
16.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness had found her. in its funereal embrace, and she sat upright on her bed, her knees bent to her chest as she embraced her legs in silent repose. The darkness was of little companionship, the night, merely an empty shadow that stalked her in her solitude.

Sleep had not been easy. Woven with shadows her dreams danced in kaleidoscope shades and chased her across a gray meringue sky until there was no more horizon, only the backdrop of a stage set and she would halt and turn about at the sudden realization; then with a gasp, awaken on a panicking, stuttered breath. Chilled and trembling, she sat balled up, unable to rationalize the nightmares that haunted her.

The blanket she now wore draped around her shoulders had become damp and provided little warmth against the cool embrace of her sleepless night as her eyes slowly searched about the empty room. The tides of darkness had vanquished all light as though the world had vanished within an abyss, and she felt as empty.

Compelled by the secrets beheld low in the shadows, she rose from her bed, naked, and slipped her arms into the satin sleeves of a long dark robe. Soft and sensual, it laid upon her shoulders like lavender on the early evening breeze. She liked the way the robe smoothed against her breasts, the tongue of satin ribbon licked her body, and the way the sensations would harden her nipples as she lifted her arms brushing her long sand blonde hair out from beneath the collar; cinching the robe tightly around her waist, she stepped into the night. .

Goosebumps chased streamers of silver-blue moon- light, casting long sultry shadows before her as she took each cautioned step. Shadowy fingers reaching out at her, teased through her hair as hungry tongues of dark desire licked across her body.

Like a child in a dark closet, she anxiously reached for the light switch that would illuminate the room, vanquishing the demons of the dark as an anxious rush startled her next tempered step, a presence had entered, and she could sense its being, its dominance. His form was only a silhouette against the open window backdrop but she could feel his heat, his power over her, his throbbing erection thrusting deeply into her; she gasped as invisible palms smoothed up her thighs.

Her panic trapped in gaping silence, his touch crackled through her, as she cringed, folding her arms defensively against her breasts. Panic surging through her veins tightened her body as the darkening chill of his body whispered against her. Her breath trembled past her lips as he whispered her name down her neck.

"Breathe soft my lover."

With his appearance came a mysterious whispering breeze that teased through her deliciously long hair, his touch, a whisper as she felt her gown release slightly revealing her cleavage and a suggestion of her ample breasts. Her lips parting to clenched teeth as his fingers took her breast; his middle finger gently teased her nipple through the satin.

Guided by her own desires her hands began to obediently massage her breasts as he pulled her tight against him, his free hand wandering down her accepting, complying body, finding her already wet for him her blushing fine skin glistening in the moonlight

With resistance failing on her breath she felt the heat of his body press tight around her back as his crushing embrace held her a prisoner against his growing arrogance. She clenched the neck of her robe in her trembling fingers as his commanding breath warmed her flesh. "Let go of your inhibitions my princess, I have come as you have asked, for you." his voice unworldly, spoke of dominance and command and in total compliance of his mouth on her neck she tore away her gown, ripping her robe open for him.

Drawn by his dark seduction she gasped as waves of cool evening air stole upon her nudity, laughing over her swelling breasts and whispering down between her thighs, teasing her freshly shaven flesh. She writhed against his touch as betrayal wove its tendril knots around her waist. His voice was a whisper of lavender and it fell over her like a foreboding fog, deep, silent, enshrouding her, capturing her.

"I have scared you," he offered in a voice that seemed to materialize from the darkest shadows. His palms caressing her thighs, and then seductively easing the satin open to her hips. A purl of breath answered his touch.

"Surprised," as she caught his hands in hers. Instinctively guarding against further advancements. Urging his hands away though only to have lost the challenge, her breath sharpened as her robe opened further, his strength gripped her hips, and he pulled her hard against him.

"Ummmm," she purred as she felt his hardness against her trembling, silken flesh. Her hips pulsating against his erection, quietly riding his hot length, she quickly could feel her body melting against him as oils of betrayal lathered his hard shaft. Lubricating him with her quivering lips, she could no longer bear the greedy sensations.

"You are demanding tonight, my Lover,"

"What is your desire tonight my princess?" he whispered before he took her lips with his.

She moaned satisfactorily upon his mouth as she greedily returned his kiss.

"To please, you," she whispered through anxious eyes.

With one arm keeping her body tight against him, he guided his fingers inside her opened robe. Slowly, tortuously, he smoothed his palm against her ribs, then up to take her waiting breast. Her heartbeat quickened, her breath sharpened as he began to massage her breast. His palm teasing her hardened nipple, desire whimpered over her lips as she pressed her body tighter to his. The storm churning within her charged her body as electric sensations sparked through her breast igniting intensities that paralyzed her body against him. In a blur, his freehand had captured her throat, as he forced his tongue deep into her mouth. Squeezing the breath from her she whimpered her reluctance to his aggression, struggling to free herself, her pulse rapidly pounding against his tightening grip his lips pressed hard against hers, his tongue filled her mouth suffocating her to his will: yet he would not relent, not allowing her release, she realized he could take her anyway he chose; her eyes begged he would. She clung to the neck of her nightgown in her trembling fingers as his commanding breath warmed her flesh. "Let go of your inhibitions my princess, I have come as you have asked, for you." his voice unworldly, spoke of dominance and command and in total compliance of his mouth on her neck she tore away her robe, sending it shimmering off her shoulders and gathering at her feet.

He never spoke and the only sounds in the room were her accepting whimpers as he slipped her robe off her shoulders, revealing completely, her round, sumptuous breast and her aching nipples, her body to the night. She shivered on his touch as he teasingly passed each finger against her nipple before again taking her breast and aggressively massaging her into submission as the erotic sensations wound their way through her body, edging further down to between her thighs.

With resistance failing on her every breath she felt the heat of his body press tight against her back as his crushing embrace held her in a death grip. She gasped as the cool sensations of evening's kiss breathed upon her naked breasts.

His voice was a whisper of lavender that hovered over her like the foreboding night. Hypnotically deceiving, concealing, deep, and silent, enshrouding, winding around her, capturing her. Her body writhed against his touch as betrayal wove like a poison vine up her body tightening the muscles in her stomach. Revealing her ample breasts to the night, and guided by her own desires her hands began to obediently massage her breasts as he pulled her tight against him, his free hand wandering down her accepting, complying body, finding her already wet for him. Her words trembled above her breath as need now whispered past her lips and down her thighs.

"The night has come for you my princess." And as he spoke, he took her hands tightly in his and pressed her palms hard against her breasts. Moaning, she gasped through her breaths as her heartbeats thundered against her palms as he clenched her fingers, tightly massaging her swollen breasts.

Pain, pleasure, want, all screamed in loud supplication from her body as waves of anxious heat impaled her.

"No, " she begged on heavy breaths.

"The night is your subject, your will is our purpose."

"Please," she pleaded as her head lay back, her body now given in to the seduction of the night.

From the shadows came, tongues, and fingers. Hundreds of tongues and fingers reaching out at her. Touching, caressing, tasting as she remained captive in his embrace. Her body succumbing to the forces that she could no longer resist. Her cries now of submission, supplication, such a hunger that she has never known.

"Give in to the night"

"Yes," she whispered

"Give into your desires, your passions."

"Yes," becoming anxious cries.

"Beg my princess, for the night, for your release. Demand that the shadows take you beyond your dreams!"

"Yes, oh................yes" her moaning pleas tapering softly into the darkness as her head fell back offering her neck. "Take me now."

Suddenly, on a gasp, the wall came hard against her back as he lifted her arms above her head. His grip was strong and firm, clenching her subtle wrists and lifting her onto her toes as he thrust her against the bedroom wall.

The room rose and fell on her heightened breaths. Her body-tightening making breathing more difficult until she could only grasp shortened inhalations. As her body tightened against the wall as she felt his feet against the insides of her ankles prying apart her legs.

"Oh!" she cried in an extended breath that filtered into quick, raspy gasps again. With her body stretched upwards, her stomached muscles pulled tight seeming to press into her spine and her nipples seemed to pierce through her tightened breasts.

He continued slowly to ply her legs wider, one leg then the other until her legs widened to the point of her standing on her toes to remain in contact with the floor. In his grasp her body had become a dynamo of heightened energy waiting to ignite at his touch. Every nerve, every muscle strangled against her sensations ands she moaned wantonly as he pressed hard, his erection into her.

Her sensations became exaggerated as he pressed the wet tip of his engorged head deeper: throbbing, pulsating, inside her and to her he felt larger, thicker, and hotter. Her mind succumbing to the tensions, she could feel the veins swelling with blood. Absorbing every sensation, her body struggled for more. His erection pressed hard inside her, impaling her to his will, ready to devour her and she cried out loudly at the beast that roared against her flesh.

His touch was electrifying and she turned her head away from him as he stole her hard nipple with his teeth. Biting down, hard, sharp until she cried out for mercy.

"Feel your body my Princess as every muscle and fiber begs to be taken!"

Somehow, though she could not begin to rationalize, the thought of being impaled by him, racked upon the wall was electrifying. He, in total control as she remained submissive, her body vibrated in anticipation of his of his pleasure. Aroused and seduced beyond her wildest dreams, being controlled, the supplicant, being taken anyway he desired had become her pleasure and the warm wine of her pleasure, her deliverance melted down between her thighs as beads of sweat bled down her body. She was melting before him.

"Take me," she whimpered beneath her breath. She knew not from where these thoughts and desires had come as he touched her caressing her deeper into submission. She only wanted more. More of what only he could provide. That was her pleasure and insatiable hunger moaned in supplication to his aggression.

"Yes," she struggled!" Please yes."

"Tell me what you want," as he again bit down onto her enflamed nipple!

"Yes! Mournfully "Oh Yes!"

Tell me. Command me," He urged!

'"Ow...ow.... yes," her pleas being cut short as her nipple again ignited in searing pain!

"Tell me," he whispered as he soothed her nipple with his tongue.

"Tell me," as he kissed across her breasts.

"Tell me," as he took her nipple in his teeth.

"Yes," she moaned as the searing pain now spoke for her!

"Yes," as his teeth threatened to tear her nipple from her breast!

"Yes," she cried in pain!

"Yes," the excitement!

"Yes," the exasperating need that burned through her!

Her head flailed against the wall, "Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me hard!"

"Fuck... me!"

She awoke alone, on the floor, her body drenched in the sweet oils of wild passion. He had indeed, come out of the shadows and into her dreams, and devoured her.

The night had become winter quiet in its blue-moon veil as she laid quietly, her body trembling, her breasts burning, absently mindedly whispering her fingers down between her slightly parted thighs. Tasting the wine of her passions, dreaming of when again he would descend form the shadows, to take her, deliver her, devour her. When she would sup on the nectar of sweet submission, and savour the taste of evening.