The Taste of Fear

Story Info
Turn about is only fair.
4.4k words
4.38
36.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

She liked to play with her food. Her partner, Val, sometimes indulged her. Especially when they were ready to move on to somewhere new.

Val was like many vampires. He appreciated the taste of blood, male or female, as his victim came to climax. She, however, liked the the spicy, tangy flavor of blood tinged with fear and pain. Especially that of a man.

She had been abused by her husband for years. Isolated from her friends, her family.

He hit her sometimes, yelled at her often, dragged her to the bed and used her whenever the whim took him. Or the couch, or the table, or the bathroom floor.

The first time he had shoved himself into her ass, without warning, he had cum almost immediately. She bled for three days. But now, he had a taste for that tightness and he would drive himself into her tight asshole regularly.

He was stronger and larger and could overpower her easily. On some occasions, when he was feeling a bit more generous, he'd allow her to cover his dick in saliva before he impaled her.

"Lube it up real good, honey, cause you know where it's going next."

Val had found her one night, after she had run outdoors in her nightgown, and was huddled against the side of the house.

His voice was low, seductive, almost a purr. "Such beautiful eyes as yours should never know tears." She looked up into steely grey eyes. "I want to take you away from this. Will you let me?" She nodded and he picked her up and carried her off into the night.

The smell of her blood had drawn him. He had smelled it before, watched as her husband degraded her. However, he had been unable to get into the house and Joshua never let her leave. She had no money, no car, and was ashamed of the bruises, not to mention being unable to walk without pain half the time.

But, this night she had come outside, and he had finally been able to approach her. She was petite, blond, with incredible blue eyes. He remembered the sea being that color, the last time he had seen it in the daylight. She had small hands, delicate features, high cheekbones. He could have easily broken her in two, drained her quickly, and moved on to another. But, she looked far too much like a woman he had known a lifetime ago. Oh, there were differences, of course, she was by no means Isabelle's twin, but he still found a soft feeling for her.

He treated her gently, got her clothing, fed her and allowed her to heal. She marveled at his house, his servants, wandered the corridors and the gardens. She asked few questions. Val was pleased to see the color return to her cheeks, to hear her laugh, to watch her grab a flower and smell. She was enchanting. Alison.

He came to her a week after he brought her home. She was wearing a deep blue silk nightgown and was brushing her hair out when he knocked on the door. "Come in."

"How are you enjoying your stay?"

"It's so wonderful here, Val. I love it." She stands and twirls, laughing. "I feel like a princess."

"And you should be treated like one, Alison." She walks up to him, gets up on tiptoes, and gives him a rather chaste kiss. His arms go around her and he purrs into her ear. "The color of the gown makes you look even more lovely." His hand caresses her shoulder. "Although it isn't quite as soft as your skin, my lovely."

Her breath catches in her throat as he listens to the beating of her heart. He watches the pulse in her neck and he kisses the spot above it and sucks lightly. His fingertips follow the line of her neck, trace her collarbone.

Her hands now clutch at him, climbing up his back, into his hair. It's as dark as hers is light, thick, full. She turns her mouth to his ear. "Make love to me, Val."

"Alison, if you wish it, I will show you tonight what that really means."

"I mean it. I want it, Val." He sweeps her up into his arms as if she weighed no more than a child and places her gently on the bed.

He starts simply. Gentle kisses. Mouth, eyelids, the hollow below the ear. His fingers tracing the line of her chin, her throat, her shoulder. Then, the tongue, trailing a wet line down the side of her neck, over the pulse point, to the hollow of her throat. Fingers tracing down the sides of her body, her hips, her legs.

She's sighing, her eyes closed in contentment. She's never had a man's light touch make her feel so alive.

His fingers come back to her face, cradling it, his fingers stroking over her cheekbones, as he presses his lips to hers. Her hands are in his hair, pulling him more tightly to her, and she opens her mouth to him. He parts his own lips, the heat of her mouth entering his, as they explore each others' mouths, stroking, probing tongues.

He traces his tongue down her throat again, sucking over that pulse point. Feeling the blood move in her veins. And she sighs, "Oh, Val." And he hasn't even really touched her yet.

She whimpers slightly as he moves his weight off her, slipping beside her on the bed.

"Shh, my lovely. It's time for further exploration of your glorious body." He slides the gown off her shoulders, kissing and nibbling as he does so, gently removing her arms from the gown and pushing it down to her waist. His fingers move up the inside of her arms to her shoulders again and she giggles. "It tickles." Her light skin is almost luminous in the light of the moon.

"Ah! Look at that." She opens her eyes, confused, and looks down at her half-naked body. She's never been particularly fond of her breasts, wishing they were larger. Joshua had complained about them. Val's hand traces down from her shoulder to her left breast. "So beautiful, so perfect." His fingers trace the outside, circling in until he finds the small, tightened tip at its center. His mouth descends to engulf the other.

"Your heart is beating faster, lovely."

"Mmmm."

He continues his attention to her breasts when she suddenly gasps and stiffens. "Oh!"

The tone of her voice makes him look up at her. "What is it, Alison?"

Her heart is beating quickly and her breath comes harder, gasping. "I'm sorry, Val. I think I wet the bed."

He kisses her again, chuckling. "No, Ali, you didn't. You've simply had an orgasm."

"Really? Oh, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what, my dear? You are allowed more than one in a night. Unless you wish me to stop?"

"No, no, oh, no, Val. That is, if you want to."

"I do have more of your secrets to discover."

Using one of his claws, he deftly cuts the gown from her body and pulls it from under her.

He sniffs the dampened spot before throwing it aside.

She's strangely aroused by that sight.

She wriggles slightly on the bed, wondering what else he was going to do. She'd never been really comfortable naked before, since her husband simply wanted her clothing out of the way to fill his own needs.

Val's fingers lightly trace down her body as he looks into her eyes. "Relax, darling. Better things are yet to come."

He rolls atop her and looms above her. And she stiffens again. Past experiences brace her to anticipate pain.

Val knows she is afraid but does not speak. His actions are soft and gentle as he kisses along her jawline again and lightly scrapes his fangs against the pulse point on her neck.

Then, he moves down her collarbone and his mouth captures a nipple again. He licks and suckles until they peak for him again and his other hand continues to stroke her body.

He feels her relent, accepting the next experience he intends to give her, and again trusting that he won't hurt her.

Her skin is delicate, pale. It readily shows a flush as he starts to build desire in her.

He rolls partway off her and strokes over her belly, then on each side of the hair on her mound. She gasps as her thighs part involuntarily.

He strokes her labia, feeling the warmth there, the dampness as it starts to build again.

He sucks the underside of her breast, then his tongue traces down the centerline of her body until he finds her navel.

Her hands were wrapped in his hair, painfully so.

It was marvelous. Her responses so innocent, so unrestrained.

He swept barely between her lower lips, gathering some of her dew, and deftly stroked across her clit.

She gasped again at the sensation and her eyes opened wide.

Now, for a taste. He raised his head and, looking into her eyes, stuck two fingers into his mouth and sucked on them. "Mmm, I knew you would be sweet."

He smiles at her, showing a flash of his fangs, and moved a little lower still.

He sucked at the pulse point on each side of her pubis, drawing another gasp from her and a little squirm. Her fingers were still tightly holding his hair.

He positions himself between her thighs and wraps his arms around them, holding her open to him. One thing before he dives in. "Alison." She blinks at him. "Please, release my hair and touch your breasts for me."

Tentatively, her hands go to her breasts. The nipples are already swollen; they would be sensitive. "Go ahead."

She runs her fingers over her nipples and moans at the sensation. "That's it, darling."

He then runs his tongue up her thigh and gives each layer of her labia a few minutes attention before he can resist no more. His tongue reaches into her pussy, licking and sucking at her sweet juices.

Her head tips back and she moans even more loudly.

His tongue invades her, sweeping up the wetness there and drawing more from her. She's wet and ready for him but he intends to bring her over the edge one more time before indulging himself further.

So he moves up from her entrance and flicks his tongue over her swollen bud of nerves. She shrieks and moans. Now he sucks it into his mouth and grazes it with one of his fangs. She arches her back and lets out a cry that has his ears ringing.

And he's rewarded with an additional flood of her juices.

He laps them up as she comes back to earth, panting. "Oh, god, Val. What was that?"

He smiles at her, her sticky sweetness on his chin. "That was also an orgasm, Ali."

She sinks back down to the bed as he comes up to kiss her. "Oh, wow."

He tastes different at this kiss. "That's you, darling."

"Now, if it pleases you, I would like you to know the pleasure of my flesh."

She looks a little confused, so he stands, and disrobes. His cock stands out proudly, it was bigger than Joshua's. The size scares her a little. "Will it fit?"

"Babies are meant to pass through that opening. My size should not be an issue. However, Ali, if I do cause you pain, tell me, and I will stop." He brushes her sweaty hair away from her face. "As you have enjoyed the rest, this will also bring you pleasure."

She smiles and reaches for him.

He pulls her toward the end of the bed and, looking into her eyes, places himself at her entrance. He pushes in slowly. Her muscles clench around him and he waits after each push, waiting for her body to accept him.

She was tighter than he had imagined. It was apparent her husband had not often sampled the pleasures of her pussy. When his base met her, he stopped. "There. How does it feel?"

"Good." She seems surprised.

So, he pulls out, then back in. He moves faster with each thrust and she closes her eyes.

With one hand on her hip, he places the thumb of the other on her clit. The movement of his thrusts causes the pad of his thumb to move up and down on that now very sensitive spot. Her hips are now shifting up to meet him.

"OOOooooh." Her muscles clench around him and he drives through the contractions until he spasms, shooting his cum into her depths.

He opens his eyes and looks at her. She was limp. He pulls himself from her and quickly goes to her head. Breathing. Pulse.

She'd passed out.

It was two days later that she consented to being bitten. And five days later that she asked to be changed.

Early on, as he was teaching her how to feed from her victims, she had found a young man to her liking. Val was showing her some finer points but she was far too hungry to listen. She saw the fear in his eyes as her fangs extended and Val came too late, trying to pull her off. But he hadn't fed yet and she easily pulled away from him. She yanked the young man's head to one side and bit into his neck as he screeched from the pain.

After the first taste of his hot, tangy, fear tinged blood flowed into her mouth, she latched on tighter. Instead of allowing the blood to flow she began sucking it from him. He struggled, then grew pale, limp, and cold as the flow of blood slowed, then stopped. She was still there, trying to draw more, when Val finally broke through to her.

"Ali. There's no more left. Ali, darling, he's dead."

She looked up at him, her face hot and pink, her lips full and tinged with blood and released a languid sigh. "Oh, Val, that was wonderful."

He kissed her then, tasting the last of the blood she had in her mouth. It was not a taste that he desired but he understood now what she craved. She dropped the young man to the floor and began pushing Val's clothing aside, sliding her hands down his pants. "Val. Can you fill me now?"

She had taken to wearing skirts or dresses. It would generally help attract young men so that she could feed on them.

However, it also made it much easier for him to do as she wished.

She was almost frantic, and primitive in her desires right now. She undid his pants and stroked him to attention.

Since he hadn't fed he didn't come completely upright, so she dropped to her knees and sucked on him. He pulled one of her arms up and bit into her wrist.

It didn't take much before he had completely hardened.

So, she raked her nails over his nipples and turned her face up to him.

"Take me now."

He lifted her up, kissed her, then slid her onto his hardened staff. They both groaned at the feeling.

Then, he turned, and shoved her up against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He plunged into her, her breasts rubbing against his chest, her back grinding against the wall. She clutched his shoulders, ran her hands into his hair, and, with a strength born of passion and blood, wrenched his mouth to hers.

They broke each other's lips and tasted each other's blood in that kiss.

After a minute or two she pulled away, blue eyes blazing. "Harder, Val, harder."

He pumped into her roughly, grabbed her hair, pulled her head to one side, and sank his fangs into her neck.

She felt the pain and pleasure of his bite and started an orgasm which she would ride until he stopped.

She, in turn, bit him and allowed his blood to leak into her mouth.

He rammed into her one last time, picked up his head and howled his pleasure to the sky.

They stayed there, warm and sated in more than one way, for a few minutes.

She kisses him one last time before he unseats her. "That was delicious."

"I believe I may have enjoyed that as much as you."

She watched her husband periodically and debated on showing herself to him.

Val informed her one night that they should be moving on soon as he had been here longer than was wise for their kind.

A plan formed, she wanted a farewell party of sorts. Val, willing to give her much of what she desired, was receptive of her ideas.

Joshua shoved her, facefirst, onto the bed and hauled her ass up before him. He was hard and ready to take his wife again, something he'd been denied for months. Just as he pulled back to shove his dick into her, Val came from the shadows and pinned his arms behind his back.

Alison whirled, faster than his eyes could follow, and slipped a ring around the base of his cock, then wrapped a strap around his balls. It hurt.

"Sweetheart. We're going to play a little game."

"Who the hell is this? What are you doing? Let me go!"

She stuffed a ball gag into his mouth and Val hauled him backwards. Ali tied his ankles and thighs to the frame she had devised, legs open to shoulder width, then Val bent him over and she tied his arms down. He was screaming and yelling through the ball gag the whole time.

She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs open before him. Val shoved the frame holding Joshua to the end of the bed. "Lick me. If you please me, it will go easier on you."

Val removed the gag and Joshua sneered at her. "Go to hell! I'll kill you when I get loose." The gag is replaced as Ali moves further back on the bed.

She opens her arms to her new lover and Val slowly removes his clothing and climbs to the bed. They had both fed, lightly, earlier in the evening and the blood in their veins kept them warm.

Val looks back to Joshua. "This is how a woman should be treated."

Joshua watches, seething, as Val takes his wife, who moans and writhes on the bed. Calling Val's name as he brings her to orgasm by licking her slit.

Next, he pulls Alison onto her hands and knees. She moves before Val positions himself, so that she can watch Joshua's face as another gives her exquisite pleasure.

She pushes back against him as Val makes the first plunge, throwing her head up and shrieking. As Val thrusts into her, she smiles, and Joshua sees her fangs.

"What the hell are you?"

"Cared for and satisfied, husband."

Val drapes himself over her back, since she is more than strong enough to hold his weight, and fondles her breast for a time before sliding his hand back to rub her clitoris.

"Harder," she growls.

Val rams into her with force, Joshua can hear the squelching, the slapping of flesh meeting flesh at each stroke. Alison's legs begin to shake.

She drops her face to the bed and extends an arm back. Val bites her wrist and Alison makes a high keening sound. Two strokes later, and Val roars his climax.

Val pulls them down on their sides and makes a couple more shallow thrusts, while she jerks in his arms with the aftershocks. She turns her head back to kiss him. "Mmm. Thank you."

After a couple of minutes more, Ali turns back to Joshua, and smiles, again showing her fangs.

Val pulls away from her and approaches Joshua's head, stroking his cock. Ali removes the gag this time as Val's turgid cock gets closer to Joshua's face. "Lube it up good, honey, cause you know where it's going next."

Joshua's eyes widen in fear and revulsion and he clamps his mouth shut. Ali laughs, and pinches his nose shut. As he opens his mouth, trying to suck air, Val shoves his cock into Joshua's mouth. Ali looks into his angry eyes. "Don't bite."

Val drives a few times into Joshua's mouth while Joshua chokes and gags on Val's length. Ali puts a hand on Val's arm and he pulls out, while Joshua coughs and gags. The gag is replaced and Ali crouches below his face to watch while Val moves behind him. Joshua curses and yells through the gag as he feels Val grab hold of his hips and spread his ass cheeks. Then, the head of Val's cock is presented to his asshole. Joshua fights his restraints, screams, and cries just before Val drives the full length of his rock hard cock in. A long, wordless scream leaves Joshua's lips as he feels the searing pain of the intrusion. "There, there, honey, doesn't that feel good?"

Joshua fixes Ali with an angry glare through tears of pain. She can just imagine what he's thinking. "Val, love, can you show our guest your power while I prepare for the final act?" She trails her nails over Joshua's back as she saunters back to kiss Val.

"I shall do my best, my love."

Val takes his time, pulling all the way out, and forcing himself all the way back in, while Joshua thrashes. "This is not something I enjoy, you understand, but we wish you to realize the depravity of your painful sessions with Alison. It was not something she should have had to endure. Do you feel it now?"

Joshua's head nods, as he whimpers and struggles. "Good." Val drives harder, and faster, as Joshua shrieks into the gag. Pulling out, slamming home. Pulling out, slamming home. One last time, Val raises his head and roars as his cock pulses inside Joshua's ass.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers
12