The Tattoo Bar

Story Info
Two people share their passion for ink.
2k words
4.05
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts, innocently enough, with two people meeting at a place called the Tattoo Bar. It is a small place, well worn with character, built into the side of a flatiron building in an old part of Dallas. Besides an eclectic mix of customers, there were a number of things that made this place stand out as a unique part of Dallas nightlife. It was known for its chocolate martinis, great music and tendency to attract tattoo lovers from across the metroplex. Such is the meeting ground for the two unlikely people who make up this story of intense torrid passion and discovery.

It was a busy night at the Tattoo Bar on the Friday night that they first met. Mary had been working as a bartender at the Tattoo bar for that last 10 months and now that she wasn't in a serious relationship, she could enjoy the carefree and creative life that seemed to be so much a part of the Tattoo Bar's heritage. That night, everyone in the club seemed to be in their element. The music was good, lots of ink, laughter and plenty of spirits to keep a smile on every face.

His life stood in stark contrast to hers. At 10 years older than her, he felt younger than most his age, but over the years his life had moved into a quiet and most predictable part of suburbia. Gone where the days of noisy bars, rock shows and crazy nights with friends. Inspired by some life changing events and his love for tattoos, he decided to get another piece of ink on his arm. In combing through the Internet and local news rags in recent weeks, he had read about this place called the Tattoo Bar.

"That's it" he thought to himself. "Just what I need... a new tattoo and an evening at the Tattoo bar".

....................

He sat quietly at the bar after having his new ink done just an hour before. His mind raced and he kept checking the bandage on his arm to make sure it was staying put. He looked up at the bartender and ordered his beer.

"Fat Tire...in the biggest glass you have" he said. As she turned around to fill the mug he admired her ink. Her ink was beautiful. She was living art and she moved with ease and grace around the inside of the bar. She turned around to hand him his beer, finally saying her first words to him. "Run a tab?" she said in a matter of fact tone, as if unimpressed or bored with him. "Sure why not" he said.

As he drank his beer and took in the surroundings, he kept admiring her artwork and her beauty. Her shortly cropped multi-colored hair, black tank top and beautiful mature hips. He gazed at her lips and daring eyes. He found himself consumed with her beauty. He began to imagine what it would be like to run his tongue slowly around the edge of her mouth. He could feel his cock begin to thicken and throb.

She began to exchange some small talk with him, while seemingly doing so out of nothing more than boredom. As the evening when on, they began to exchange glances frequently. She admired his angular face, strong arms and piercing eyes. His tight backside and V shaped back kept bringing her eyes back to him. Her thighs moistened as her mind began to drift and fantasize about this quiet but strong and attractive guy at the bar.

It was the end of her shift and she had clocked out. He was more than relaxed now and had just finished his last beer, so he was on his way out the door. As luck would have it, he opened the door for her as she made her way out onto the street.

"I don't really know this areas very well, do you know where I could find a good coffee shop around here?" he asked nervously, as he tried to think of anything to say to get her to speak to him.

"How did you know I was going out for coffee?" she asked with a huge smile. "Your welcome to follow me...there is a good place right around the corner"

"Sounds good to me!" he said in an upbeat tone.

They made their way around the corner, exchanging small talk and sharing exchanges about body art. They were two people from completely different worlds, brought together by chance, tattoos and time.

Hours pass...

Her flat was right across the street and after talking passionately about their interests, she invited him up to have a drink and look at some photographs of her tattoos that had appeared in magazines. He gladly accepted the offer and once again his heart beat with anticipation. She began to become intrigued with her newfound aquaintance, as she kept having fleeting visions of them kissing in a warm embrace.

They were sitting on her couch in the small artful apartment downtown. She flipped through the pages of her photo albums and they continued to talk about their fondness for tattoos and music. He fought hard to concentrate on the conversation as his passion for her stirred in his head, heart and pants. He could see that her eyes had caught a glimpse of his hardening cock pressing upward on his jeans. There was no doubt about what thoughts had been running through their heads. She noticed his eyes taking in her hips, mouth and ink every time she moved about the room.

They both looked up from the photo album and with a loss for words they stared deeply into each other's eyes. He was spellbound and so was she. As if under some intoxicating drug, they very slowly leaned into each other and kissed. He ran his hands through the colors of her hair and gently circled her lips with his tongue. She pressed forward and moved her tongue into his mouth. Her thighs were dripping with passion and his cock was throbbing with anxious anticipation.

She grabbed his hand and took him into her bedroom. No words where spoken. She lifted her top and removed her bra. Now topless, she sat on the edge of her bed and pulled upward on his shirt. He gladly tossed his shirt aside and bent over to press his tongue into her awaiting mouth. In a matter of moments they were both completely naked and kissing passionately in the middle of the bed.

He marveled at her ink and beautiful form. Slowly, he began to kiss her neck and began to slide his tongue down the center of her chest. Parting her legs he moved down to kiss her pubic mound and take in the scent of her sex. He breathed deeply and slowly licked the inside of her thighs, while taking in the smell of her beauty.

He moved his tongue around the edges of her opening, as if teasing her...tempting her to experience all of him. He grabbed her hips and pushed his tongue deep inside her while pulling her hips into his kiss. Her head pushed back on the pillow and her back arched as he surrounded her clit with his mouth.

She grabbed the sheets with both hands while bending her knees upward and pushing down on him while spreading even more to allow him to pleasure her. The movement of his tongue and the pull of her clit into his mouth was causing her juices to flow freely from her opening, and she knew he was taking it all in. With a loud long moan and several short shallow breaths she pulled his head into her thighs and began to shudder. He held her tightly while licking and sucking her clit as her legs began to straighten. Her back arched higher and she let her orgasm run with reckless abandon, while her legs locked and she twitched uncontrollably.

They lay there without saying a word. Time seemed to stand still. His head was on her pubic mound and her juices on his mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair and he continued to rest his head on her thighs as if waiting for direction. Their bodies continued to radiate heat as the soft white sheets lay beneath them.

He began to kiss her stomach and slowly work his way back up to her neck. As he grabbed the back of her head with both hands he whispered into her ear. "Do you want me inside of you?" he asked.

She moaned softly and pressed her thighs against his throbbing cock. Her legs spread wide and without saying a word, she guided his hips and cock into her sopping wet hole. He pushed slowly and could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of her opening. They both moaned as he began moving in and out while they exchanged tongues and short shallow breaths.

He slowly pulled out of her and rolled her onto her stomach. He moved his hands down her thighs and his tongue followed into the small of her back. Keeping his hands on her hips he pulled upward as to suggest she move onto her knees. Her back arched again and she moved onto her elbows as she rocked back to give him full access to her opening. He grabbed the base of his cock and watched it throb as he put the tip of it into her opening. She began to moan and push back like she couldn't wait any longer. She wanted him now.

"Fuck me, just fucking fuck me!" she demanded. She grabbed the sheets tightly with both her fists as she prepared for his strength. He pushed his entire length into her sopping wet hole. Grabbing her hips, he looked down at her tattoos of the reptiles on her back. Suddenly he felt primal as instinct took over and he pushed hard and deep into her wetness. With every push she felt as if there was no more room in her opening for more. He was filling her completely. He couldn't stop looking at her back and her black hair as it bounced across her neck with every push.

"Yes. Yes Steve...fuck me and don't stop till I tell you to!" she yelled.

"Mary...your tattoos...their driving me fucking crazy" he yelled with all his breath. His cock pounded hard and furious while she continued to moan loudly.

"Your going to make me cum...don't stop." she said as her voice now changing from tension to insatiable lust.

She was going to cum and so was he. He buried his throbbing tool in her and she began to spasm around the base of his cock. When her spasms continued to grip his cock, he couldn't hold out any longer. His hot cum sprayed into the back of her tunnel as his muscles jerked uncontrollably. Her arms gave out and she collapsed forward onto her stomach. They lay breathing deeply and totally exhausted, while holding each other and feeling their juices drain out of their bodies.

..................

An hour must have passed as they held each other and stared into each other's eyes. He kept looking at her body, her art, and her beauty. But their future together was so uncertain. He didn't know if she really felt the same for him as he for her, or what would come of their relationship. As if on autopilot, his primal urge and the images of her tattoos swam through his head. He parted her legs one more time...as if to give her a lasting gift for the appreciation he had for her beauty.

He put his mouth around her opening and once again grabbing her hips. With a deep breath he took in the smell of their sex. Tasting both of their juices mixed together inside of her excited him. He looked upward while taking her clit into his mouth. Gazing upon her tattoos and watching waves of spasm move the artwork on her body was like nothing he had ever experienced before. She came quickly as he continued to lick her clit and drink their juices from her opening. He didn't want her to orgasm so quickly. He felt like he could have lain there, kissing her, while adoring the beauty of her body, skin and ink forever.