The Teacher & Paper Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! FUCK! SHIT! FUCKING PUSSY!" she rasped. "SOOO FUCKING GOOD!"

I watched and waited. She thrashed and bounced for several seconds and then slowly sank back to the sofa. My hand was drenched with juices. She pulled my wet hand out of her panties and looked at the shiny, wet fingers.

Without a word, she lifted them to her mouth and methodically licked the juice from them.

"Now, we can fuck," she said matter-of-factly.

I nodded. I was too lost in all that I had seen. I glanced at the clock on the shelf. It was six thirty. I wanted to ask to call my Mom to tell her I would be late for dinner. But tonight I was going to become a man. I would take whatever speech my Mom would give me. In my Mom's eyes I would always be her little boy.

She rose on wobbly feet and pulled me up with her.

"We're going to bed." She led me to the bedroom and clicked on the bedside lamp.

She unzipped her skirt and peeled it and her slip off. I stood in awe, my cock hanging out, looking at her body. White panties; garter belt and stockings. Her dark nipples were still rigid and pointed.

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and stripped them off. I stared at the black bushy hair at her crotch. I was so enthralled that I almost wasn't aware that she was stripping me. Suddenly, I was naked.

She dropped knee first to the bed, pulling me with her. She rolled onto her side. Somehow I was on my side, facing her, inches away. Her long fingers curled around my bobbing cock and tugged at it slowly. I felt it grow to full size and throb again.

"God! I need your cock!" she rasped.

She rolled onto her back and pulled at my cock. I clumsily followed her lead and found myself lying between her full, soft thighs. Her fingers pulled at my swollen dick.

Suddenly, something hot, very wet and very slippery enveloped the head of my cock.

"Push it in!" she commanded.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Her hand released my cock and both hands grabbed my ass and pulled. I sank to my balls in the hot, wet sheath. I gasped and almost fainted.

"Pull it out and push it back in," she coaxed.

I tried to master the motion. Each move sent intense sensations through my body. My breathing became more ragged with each thrust.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "Do it! Harder!"

I lost contact with reality. My body took control. The pressure built. Passion saturated my mind and body. I worked my hips clumsily, pumping my dick in and out of her clutching hole. I was vaguely aware of the squishing sound the juncture of our bodies made. A faint, distinct smell filled my nostrils. All factors pushed me quickly toward a climax.

"Now! Now!" she barked. Her body strained and jerked. Her back arched and her hips pumped.

She arched high off the bed and froze. Shudders ran through her straining muscles. Her fingernails raked my back. Suddenly, my balls jumped and blazing colors flashed behind my eyelids. Unbelievable sensations exploded in my body. It felt as if my whole body and soul were spurting from the end of my cock!

Long minutes passed as I tried to find the world and reality again. I wheezed to the surface. She was clutching my body, whimpering. Her hole clutched in spasms at my waning dick.

"Sooooo gooood!" she crooned.

She rolled me slowly back and forth, her eyes closed, her body slowly ebbing back to a stable state. I watched her, fascinated.

At nine fifteen I was dressed and reaching for the doorknob. Her hand rested on my arm. I looked up into her eyes.

"I hope we can do this again, soon," she whispered.

"Me, too!" I replied. I looked at the hills of her breasts in the 'V' of he robe and almost turned back to the bedroom.

She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said.

The door closed behind me and I went back out into the rain. The bike ride home through the rain was a vague dream. To think my friends made fun of me being a paperboy, if they only knew the extras that went with the job.

12