The Teacher and the Tour

Story Info
Sexy teacher gives a late visitor a tour of the school...
1.5k words
3.77
21.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this for a 'friend' via text, I fleshed it out a bit and submitted it...my first story!! I hope you enjoy, feel free to leave a comment...I can take it ;)

*

So I finished giving you a tour of the school and arrive back in the office to see that everyone else has left...i notice that only your car and my car are left in the car park as I look through the one way tinted windows...My mind begins to formulate a plan...

I'd never met you before today but I was instantly attracted to you when you came to the office for a school tour. It was late in the afternoon, I had just finished tidying my classroom after a crazy art lesson and was preparing for next weeks lesson. I teach kindergarten so there is always so much prep work to do. I was busy photocopying out the back of the office area when I heard the front reception door open...it should have been locked by now, especially as the receptionist, Anne, had already left for the day. As I poked my head around the corner my eyes widened as I saw you... tall, dark and sexy as hell. Your piercing blue eyes were looking at me from raised eye brows as you apologized for the late time, you had come here straight from the airport, you explain, and were going to busy for the rest of the week and needed to see the school before you flew out again.

I offered you the tour you requested immediately, completely forgetting to ask the reason for the tour and spent the next half hour distractedly showing you all of the school. The half hour was spent casually flirting and laughing together as I showed you around and introduced you to staff that were on their way home, being a Friday, everyone was eager to get home to start their weekend. I myself wasn't busy that night, the start to a much needed quiet weekend.

During the tour however, my mind was anything but quiet! You were so damn good looking and built that my brain was working over time, hot thoughts and even hotter images flashed across my eyes, touching...licking...and as the tour came to a close my thoughts had escalated to full on fucking, and boy was it dirty...and so hot!! The things I wanted to do to and with you were making my insides melt, literally, I was dripping wet as we arrived back in the reception area.

I hoped that I was sending the right signals, ones that you couldn't mistake and I wondered if you would do anything about it...

I asked you if you were needing to get somewhere anytime soon and you slowly shook your head as I clicked the lock on the office door. As i walked back towards you, I took a giant leap of faith and made the first move...I start to undo my top and with each button I take another step toward you with a questioning look in my eye, and when I look down and see the huge bulge in your pants I know you want it too!! I can't take my eyes off your crotch, ogling the straining package...I can only imagine the size, as the bulge was sooo big! I continue slowly towards you, my buttons popping one by one, until I'm standing just inches away.

I stare into your startling blue, unshifting eyes as I let my top fall to the ground...I let my head fall back slightly as I offer my self to you, my neck, my shoulders, my breasts...

You don't need anymore encouragement than that!! You grab me behind my waist and yank me against your hard, sexy body. My hands begin to roam and I can feel your muscles ripple under your shirt as you kiss me deeply, your hands at my breasts, squeezing and rubbing...

My nipples get hard the instant you touch them and as you continue to massage them they just get harder and harder, I moan into your mouth as you kiss me hungrily, I push my breasts against you, urging you to take off my bra, wanting to feel your hands on my skin...

You unsnap it easily from behind my back and kiss my shoulder where the strap is and slowly push the strap off my shoulder, kissing me the whole way down until you are kissing each one of my finger tips...

The other strap follows in the same fashion and soon your hands are all over me, your mouth too, kissing and licking at my neck and shoulders until you reach my breasts...

You lift one nipple to your mouth and gently lick it with your tongue, it makes me moan slightly until you take my nipple in your mouth and suck it roughly, taking me by surprise.

I love the feeling of you touching and sucking me, I'd let you do it all day if I didn't want to be fucked so bad.

We quickly remove the rest of our clothes, and move around to the reception desk, where I bend over and ask you to hurry up and fuck me!!

You take your time, teasing me by rubbing ur cock against me while running your hands all over my back and shoulders.

The feel of your hands on my body gives me goose bumps and I shiver from the sensation and so much anticipation, I can't WAIT to have your cock inside me...

I push back against your cock with my ass, giving a little urgent moan as I do, sending you a clear message that I am ready to take you inside me, have you fuck me right then and there...

You stroke your massive cock a couple of times before bending your knees slightly and you run the head of your monster along my pussy lips, I groan and whimper and push back again until you slowly slide the head of your massive piece into my pussy.

You slide it in ever so slowly, making sure I'm ok and comfortable, I can barely concentrate on answering your questions because the feeling of you inside me is all consuming. My wet pussy feels like it's on fire, so full and stretched out, like it's never felt before in my life.

You slowly take it back out again and I beg you to put it back where it belongs...inside me! You push back inside me, harder this time and my wetness helps it glide further inside, deeper and wider then anything I've felt before.

I ask for more, hardly making words as I just crave for more of your cock...you give it to me, harder and faster this time, building up a rhythm as I lay flat on my chest on Anne's desk!

As you get more and more close to the end you slam harder and harder into me, I'm lying like a rag doll letting you pound me from behind, in such ecstasy that I can barely move.

I feel my orgasm build as you fill me with ohhh soo much cock, I squeeze myself around you and you push all the way inside, deeper than ever before holding it there and then you rotate your hips massaging my g-spot over and over again...that movement sends me into an orgasmic frenzy!! My constant moaning turns into shouts of pleasure and screams of urgency and I get louder and louder as my orgasm comes closer and closer.

You feel a tightening in your balls and let me know that your going to cum soon, and I scream yes yes and let u know that I am so close too! You slam into me again and again, my orgasm starts in my pussy and clutches at your cock, just making it that much tighter for you and your heavenly, throbbing shaft.

You pound and pound, faster and faster while I'm on a never ending wave of orgasm, my hearing is gone, my eyes are open but I don't see anything and all the blood rushes through my body as I come over and over and over again.

As you feel the cum rising from your balls you quickly pull out of me and turn me around.

I get down on my knees and grab your cock and suck my juices off it as I stroke you fast waiting for that final blast.

Your head tilts back and your eyes scrunch up, you moan as you relish in the sensations of my tongue and hand. Your moans turn to shouts as you feel your sperm churning in your balls and come shooting out the head of your cock, exploding out, spraying me all over my face, chest and tits.

I continue sucking you until your cock is soft and you lean against the office desk about to tell me how amazing it all was when we hear a knock at the office door...