The Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
He begins to show her who she truly is.
3.1k words
4.23
33.3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amora
Amora
4 Followers

It was a hot summer's day when Alita awoke. She could feel the sun blazing through the window, it's heat in stripes across her body. She looked across at the clock and realised it was time she got up. Today was going to be busy.

She selected her favourite lilac halter neck top and her tight black jeans from her wardrobe. Omitting her underwear she pulled her clothes on. Then walked over to her dressing table. She brushed out her long black hair, which reached just down to the small of her back. She lazily streaked on her dark eyeshadow and the black mascara that accentuated her dark Latin eyes. She knew she looked hot. She slipped her feet into the calf length black boots that gave her just that extra bit of height and glanced in the mirror. She looked great!

She picked up the keys from the shelf and the phone and walked down the stairs. Her ass moving gently up and down as she walked. She knew that men looked at her ass whenever they could, heck, she deliberately wore jeans this tight because she loved to feel those eyes on her ass. She wondered what they would think if they knew.

She reached her car and climbed in slowly, then started the engine and drove to the edge of the town, to a little industrial estate. She passed the huge units with their smoking chimneys and pulled into a smaller unit at the end. A sign to the right of the door instructed her to "Ring bell and wait" She did as requested.

The door opened and a cute blonde women with bright blue eyes stood there, dressed in a tight white leather skirt and an electric blue bra.

"Alita?" she asked.

Feeling slightly nervous Alita nodded and followed the woman as she walked down the small hallway and into a room. Alita glanced around, all looked fairly normal, not what she had expected at all. Although she noticed something odd about the wall directly in front of her, she couldn't quite work out what.

The room was painted in a soft apricot colour, white couches lined the wall to her right, whilst to her left sat the blonde woman who had answered the door. In front of her was a large mahogany desk where a very good looking man sat smiling at her. He has the darkest eyes Alita had ever seen, like pools of dark chocolate. She smiled nervously.

"Hello" he said. "How can we help you?"

"I-I-I-I-want to l-l-l-learn what pleases me," she stammered, holding out the advert.

"ah, I see. I'm sure we can arrange that for you. Please, sit down next to Saira over there, she will explain to you what we can do for you."

Shaking she walked the few steps to the couch where the blonde sat. Saira reached out a hand and drew Alita to her.

"Relax honey, no-one is going to hurt you, but we are going to give you plenty of opportunity to learn what really gets you hot. It's fun, and at any time you can leave, but trust me, you won't want to!"

Alita nodded, too scared to speak. She'd been working herself up to this for days, ever since that huge argument she'd had with Dave last week. He'd never really understood her total lack of experience, the fact that she had never even touched herself until they got together and that she really did not have a clue how to make herself cum. She was embarrassed even thinking the word. Dave had insisted she was frigid, stupid and useless in bed, and left her.

Then, just two days later she'd had that magazine slipped through her door, she didn't know by whom. She'd glanced at it briefly, but her eyes had been drawn to the advert and she couldn't take them away. "WE GUARANTEE TO IMPROVE YOUR SEXUAL CONFIDENCE AND ABILITIES." It had proclaimed in large bright red letters. Please dial this number.

So she had, and had been told to come here at this time. So her she was, sitting on the sofa next to Saira and feeling sick to her stomach, wondering what would happen next.

Minutes passed but they felt like hours to Alita, sat there shivering at the thoughts in her head. Then the door opened and the man walked back in. He stood in front of Alita and held out his hand. Gingerly she took it and he pulled her up and stood her just in front of him. She took a moment to take in every inch of his frame.

He was tall, about 6'2", with dark hair shaved very short. His eyes, which had been the first thing she'd noticed about him, were framed by the longest black lashes she had ever seen on a man. His mouth was soft yet firm, with lips that seemed to call to be kissed. She began to feel some of her fear slipping away in that moment.

Releasing her hand her walked away from her and touched the desk. The back wall of the room began to move and fold away revealing a large bed, with black silk sheets and white pillows. Silver glinted on the headboard and footboard but from where she stood she could not make out what the glinting was.

Silently he reached out to her again, drawing her along behind him and over to the bed. He smiled that beautiful smile again and the last of her fear slipped away, she knew she was in safe hands.

"If we do anything you are uncomfortable with simply say STOP. Otherwise, just give in to the feelings and go with them. I will take my time and tell you what to do at each point. Just trust me and follow my instructions and you will leave here knowing exactly who you are."

She nodded in assent. He motioned to the bed and she sat down carefully, unsure and a little uncertain.

"Now my sweet, we shall see what truly excites you. It will be so much easier though, if you cannot push away my hands. Remember, you can say stop but you cannot push me away. Let me show you your true self."

She shuddered, wondering exactly what he meant by his words. She had no idea but she could already feel a heat and wetness building between her legs. She wasn't sure exactly what had triggered this, but she could feel her clit beginning to tingle at the thought of the unknown to come.

He gently reached forward and drew her hands together. Reaching to the drawer in the bedside table that she had not seen earlier, he withdrew four sheer black scarves. Alita's could feel her heart start beating faster as she realisation set in. Gently but firmly he secured one end of the first scarf to her left wrist, and then secured the second to her right wrist. He then grasped the hem of her top and lifted it over her head, exposing her breasts to his view. She watched him smile in appreciation and her lips parted.

"Ah, my sweet, these are truly beautiful and I will enjoy the feelings I can ellicit from you by caressing these, but all things in good time. First we must prepare you. Lie down in the centre of the bed."

Part of her wanted to refuse, to tell him to stop and let her leave now. She really wasn't certain this was for her, but for some reason she was unable to speak, and found her body moving across the bed. She lay down on the cool sheets, feeling the satin sheen against her naked back. It felt wonderfully smooth and sensuous.

The man smiled down at her and walked around to the head of the bed nearest her right wrist. He picked up the other end of the scarf and pulled until her arm was outstretched above her head, he secured the free end of the scarf to the bed post. Walking back around the bed, ensuring that she could watch him move. He repeated the action with her left arm, again securing it firmly.

Alita felt a slight panic rising within her and was startled to note that she was becoming wetter. She also became aware that as he walked around the room he was watching her intently. She pulled at the bonds holding her and he smiled again, that beautiful smile that relaxed her and excited her at the same time. She bit her bottom lip, waiting for his next move.

She didn't have long to wait, walking back to the foot of the bed he removed her shoes, letting them drop to the floor. Then he moved to level with her waist and reaching over undid the button of her jeans. She gasped, realising that in a few short moments she would be naked in front of this stranger and he would know just how aroused she was. Lost in her thoughts, she heard the sound of the zipper pulling down and felt his warm hands stroke along hips and then his thumbs hooked around the waistband and pulled the material over her hips and down her legs.

He looked up at her briefly, making sure she was alright and then removed them completely.

"My sweet, perhaps you are not quite as innocent as you pretend to be? You appear to have forgotten your underwear today!"

His voice was amused yet stern.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"No, it is a welcome surprise my pet, it shows me that even if you were not prepared, your sub-conscious has been waiting for this moment. It is an excellent sign."

She sighed, relieved that she had not angered or upset him in some way. She watched him intently as he now picked up the third scarf. He winked at her and then lifted her left ankle. Once more using those firm knots he secured the scarf to her ankle. This time however, he pulled a little more roughly, spreading her legs slightly before he tied the other end around the bottom of the bed. He moved round again and repeated the action, securing her other leg. The stepped back to admire his handiwork.

She looked beautiful, spread out there waiting for him, her perfect round breasts, her flat stomach and her well trimmed mound of pubic hair glistening in the low light. She looked bemused and yet strangely comfortable. He watched her face as he slowly brought a final scarf into her line of vision.

"Now my sweet, you will feel only my touch, no second guessing, no trying to please me, there will just be your feelings."

She felt slightly scared as he leant over her, after all, this man was a stranger to her and yet here she lay, spread-eagled and open for him, waiting for whatever he intended to show her. Alita blinked rapidly and then closed her eyes as her head was gently cradled in his hands whilst he wound the long scarf around her head. She opened her eyes and realised that she could see nothing. She closed them again, giving in to the situation, her ears straining to hear him.

He gave her a few moments to simply get used to her situation as a smiled played across his face. He did so love these moments, the sweet, innocent beauties who came to him because they needed to know more about themselves and were often too shy to even speak to a man. He could take them beyond that, show them everything they were missing and in doing so give them the confidence to go out there and find that for themselves. He had a list of clients, many of whom were now in rewarding relationships with men who completely understood them and their needs. He prided himself that none of his clients had found themselves in one of those awkward, sexless marriages.

He looked back at Alita, and noticed her shaking gently. It was time to show her too. He moved back over to the bed. She could him breathing close to her and she held her own breath in anticipation.

Reaching forward he stroked the very tip of one finger down the side of her neck, across her parted lips and down her neck the other side. His finger continued down her chest, gently stroking her nipple which immediately began to rise to meet him. On he continued, that gentle dragging stroke, arousing each and every inch of her skin. Across her stomach and down to the edge of her pubic hair, then around and down the inside of her right thigh, all the way to her ankle, back up again and down the other leg. Then he replaced his finger with his lips. Oh, the softness of those lips as they pressed against her awakened flesh, she gasped slightly, until that moment unaware of just how his actions were affecting her.

He kissed all the way up her body, finishing with her mouth where he snaked his tongue between her lips, searching. She kissed him back, her own tongue fighting with his, trying desperately to show him how she was feeling. Suddenly he broke away from her and in an instant she felt hot breath against her pussy, the hairs there gently moving as he blew. She sighed and spread her legs a little wider despite her bonds.

He flicked his tongue over her now aroused clitoris, the little bud standing proud from the moist pink flesh surrounding it. She tasted sweet, he loved that taste. He continued to flick his tongue against the sensitive skin, hearing her gasp and moan slightly. Then in one swift movement, he buried his face into her wetness, his tongue moving within her nether lips, licking and sucking the folds. She almost came there and then, lost in just the feel of him and his tongue.

He stroked his tongue down and began to lick around her tight hole, slightly nipping the very edges with his teeth, then sliding his tongue in. She could take no more and cried out as the first wave of pleasure hit her, sending a slight stream of fluid into his mouth. He smiled against her and lapped the fluid like a cat.

He then moved his hand and stroked his fingers up her now very sensitive inner thigh, she felt his fingers touch her labia and the he carefully parted them, slipping a finger deep into her warm, wet centre. She was open to him already and he slipped a second finger in with ease. His hand now coated with her fluid, he reached a thumb up to touch her clit. Finding it's mark she came as if a button had been pressed, sending more of her fluid gushing over his hand, making her even wetter. He slid a third finger in and then a fourth, feeling the skin and muscles stretch around him. She groaned in delight, the feeling was amazing, to be so stretched by this stranger.

She felt the bed shift a little as he moved his body but his hand remained in position. Then she felt a cold thick liquid on her pussy and a hand rubbing the liquid around her hole. The hand too felt slippery and wet. The scarves around her ankles were loosened slightly.

"Raise your knees my sweet, remember if it hurts simply say stop, otherwise I will continue." She nodded as the four fingers slid straight back into her.

She could feel the stretching increase as he opened his hand out inside her, then he began to move, in and out with his hand, twisting slightly as he moved. Then feeling he changed with his next forward movement, she had no idea how but she instinctively spread her knees further and arched her hips toward him. What she could not have known was that he had folded his fingers around his thumb and was now moving his whole hand almost up to the first knuckle in and out of her.

She cried out again, the feeling was just too much, too intense. She could not believe how this man was making her feel, nothing else existed but this bed, this man and his hand now stretching her to a point she could never have imagined.

Then she felt a burning pain and cried out, she almost said stop but at the last moment he whispered to her to push out slightly and as she did so his hand slipped fully into her pussy and she came so strongly that she saw stars before her eyes and pussy gushed into his hand like a waterfall over a cliff.

He gave a her a few moments to allow her to relax and grow accustomed to the feelings. Then he curled his hand into a fist inside her and began to rock it back and forwards deep within her, she cried out in ecstasy with each movement, fluid gushing from her, drenching him, the sheets and her own thighs.

"Please," she begged. "Please, I need to feel your prick inside me." She could not believe she was begging this stranger to fuck her. "I NEED you to FUCK me," she growled. Amazed that such words had come from her own lips, she flushed slightly.

"Yes my sweet," he drawled. "Your wish is my command." She heard his zipper move and the swish of fabric, then the slight twanging of elastic as he removed his briefs.

Then he was on top of her, pressing her deeper into the bed. She longed to free her arms and pull him close as he kissed her strongly. Then he thrust into her, and she came again, loving the feeling of his warmth so deep within her. Without a thought her hips clung to his every movement as he drove deeper and deeper into her body. She loved every little movement of him, every little twitch and jerk.

They moved faster and faster, until with a loud groan he thrust forwards violently, and she felt him bottom out against her cervix as he came. He collapsed onto her and again she longed to stroke his hair, to thank him, to hold him.

As he recovered, he reached up and removed the blindfold, then untied her arms. Stopping to kiss her each time. He moved to the foot of the bed and untied her ankles, then sat beside her on the bed.

"You see my sweet, you know more than you think. You are beautiful." He drew her up into his arms and smelt her sweet scent. This one was different he thought. I could so easily lose myself in her forever. Perhaps......

She snuggled close into his chest, listening to his heart beat within and wondered if he ever fell for the women he helped. Her heart swelled for this man and she thought of what might be to come.......

Amora
Amora
4 Followers