The Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
Teacher loses her job and finds a new one in porn.
4.1k words
49k
32
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: The Interview

I always thought it couldn't happen to me ... but it did. I am, well was, a compassionate third grade teacher and recognized in town as a loving individual believing that children come first. The problem was that teachers without tenure were "downsized" (read "fired") first when the school district experiences budgetary concerns. My name is Eve and was two weeks short of gaining tenure when the principal, Mr. Selznick, called me in his office. Maybe it was Friday the 13th ...I don't know but it felt like it. Mr. Selznick, I mean Norm, was a man in his early-fifties and very supportive of the staff so it was no surprise when he gave me a huge hug and held my hand as tears soaked his shirt.

"Norm," I sobbed, "I can't believe this is happening to me. I've tried to be the best teacher possible and yet, now you say I've been terminated. It's not fair!"

"You're right, Eve, and you are a wonderful teacher and a beautiful person. Look, you are only 23 with a lifetime before you. You will recover and no doubt have a job very soon. Call me anytime you need help and I'll be happy to write you a job recommendation."

I left his office feeling like Marie Antoinette being led to the guillotine. I felt so helpless and it seemed so hopeless. On the way home, I stopped for a caffeine fix at Starbucks ordering a vente Caffè Americano. They were hiring so I filled out an application. That's how I became an underpaid barista.

That wouldn't be the last job on my résumé. It certainly was the first after two years in the classroom but not the last. Next, I was a secretary temp at a tool and die company. The wages were better and I liked the job until the owner asked me for dinner and some "overtime" at his apartment. I quit on the spot.

Then there was this waitress job, i.e., server, at the Como Restaurant. It was an upscale establishment popular with businessmen whose offices were nearby. The tips were great but I got tired of guys hitting on me although I loved the attention. OK, I have to admit here, I had an affair with a really good customer, Jim, who worked for a large brokerage firm. He came in at least twice a week and I made sure to be his server. We flirted a lot and teased each other. Jim has a really great sense of humor. He wined and dined me and treated me like a princess. We always met on Tuesday at the best hotel in town, usually in the late afternoon. Tuesday was my day off. We had a torrid love affair with non-stop sex for a couple of weeks until I discovered Jim was married with two kids. When the maitre d' at the Como found out about Jim and me, the maitre d' gave me two choices. Either I gave him a blow job or I'd be fired. I was fired. It seemed that my life was one long series of dead ends. Finally, I just decided to take a vacation and apply for unemployment.

My girlfriend, Jan, was also out of work but never seemed short of money. Our unemployment checks were enough to feed a person and provide rent money but not much more. Yet Jan was always wearing the latest fashions, lived in an upscale apartment and drove around town in her hot BMW. I mean, her car payments could bankrupt even those with jobs, yet Jan was living on and financing an expensive car with those slim unemployment benefits ... or so I thought.

My curiosity finally got the best of me one evening while we were slumming at our favorite sports bar. I decided to bring up the issue of money. "Hey Jan, I just love that pendant you're wearing! Is it tanzanite?"

"Yeah, just bought it last week at Windsor's. Really glad you like it, Eve. It cost a fortune."

"How do you manage? I could never afford beautiful jewelry like that. I mean, do you put it on a credit card and then pay the minimum each month?"

Jan took a sip of her daiquiri and was visibly upset with my question. She said, "Have you been to Bloomingdale's recently? They're having a great sale on shoes!"

It's a girl's way of avoidance ... change the subject when we don't want to answer. So, I dropped the subject and became even more curious. After all, Jan and I have been close friends since college and usually don't keep secrets from each other. Clearly, that was not the case this time. Jan was hiding something from me and I had to find out what it was.

As the evening wore on, more and more guys filtered into the bar and a few stopped by to say hello and to buy us drinks. That was the usual routine for us. After all, both of us are attractive and guys like to be around us ... and we like to be around them. The truth is, between the two of us, we probably fucked the entire basketball team in college. Jan has a beautiful face. She is tall and slim with brunette hair. Her smallish breasts are perky, yet she knows how to use her assets to easily attract men. On the other hand, I am blonde, petite, and with noticeably well developed breasts although I rarely exaggerate them with tight fitting clothes.

So, everyone was having fun talking sports and music and movies with a little playful teasing mixed in. George was sitting next to Jan. I'd never met him before. She seemed to know him pretty well as they appeared to be whispering sweet nothings to each other from time to time. One thing I over-heard caught me a little off guard. George said something about enjoying Jan's work and her latest effort but Jan, like me, is on unemployment. It all seemed so strange!

Jan offered to drop me off at my apartment that night and I asked her about George's comment. Again Jan was tight lipped. When we arrived at my place, she said, "Eve, I have a job but it's kind of a secret. Ya see, I don't want the government to know. You understand, right? If you promise to keep it to yourself and never tell anyone, I'll let you in on the secret."

I was all ears. "Go ahead, Jan. You know I have never revealed any of our secrets. You can trust me. You know that."

"Well," she started, "I also hope you and I will continue to be friends."

"OK," I said. "We've been best friends too long to destroy our friendship over one little secret."

Jan took a moment then looked me straight in the eye and said, "I needed money for a proper lifestyle and nothing pays better than working in the adult film industry. I've been modeling in several videos."

I was shocked! Well, shocked at first by the sudden admission of her working as a porn star but after a minute, it all made sense. "How did you get started?" I asked as my curiosity raised its ugly head again. I had hundreds of other questions but this was what came to mind first.

Jan looked out the window as if thinking how to formulate her answer, then said, "I answered a casting call that was posted on the Internet. It seemed like harmless fun so I went to see what it was all about."

God, how I wanted to hear more. "How did it go? Did you know it was for porn movies? What was involved? Were you scared? Did they treat you OK? Did you get any money? Were you asked to get naked?"

"Hold on Eve! I can't get into all of the details but hey, they are always looking for new models and if you think you might be interested, I'll give you George's e-mail address. You can contact him and see for yourself."

This answered the question about Jan's elaborate lifestyle but left many more to be answered. I tucked George's e-mail address in my purse and thanked Jan for the ride. I watched Jan drive off in that gorgeous BMW and thought contacting George might be what was needed to spice up my life.

For a couple of weeks after that night, I couldn't get Jan fucking in front of a camera out of my mind. I hadn't contacted George because, to be frank about it, I was a little bit scared. Finally I called Jan and asked for one of her vids. She said OK but only if she could set up an appointment for me with George. By this time, it seemed like a fun idea and it was only an interview. This sort of nudged me along so I agreed. I learned later that staff members earn a bonus for signing new talent.

The next day George called to say hello and arrange an interview date that would be mutually agreeable. My calendar was pretty open but George was busy the first part of the week. He was free the following Thursday at 3:00 PM. So it was set and believe me, I was excited but really nervous.

Jan gave me her video on Monday and that evening I sat down with a chilled glass of sauvignon blanc to watch. I felt like a Peeping Tomi intruding on a very private moment. I was amazed at the quality of the video. It was in HD and everyone looked fabulous. The clothes, jewelry and furnishings were exquisite. Jan came on about a third of the way dressed in an elegant bridal dress. The story was that she was getting married that day but wanted to have a last fling. She seduced their best man into a liaison hours before the ceremony. She was so beautiful and did the best man in every sexual position seen in Kama Sutra. The guy finally gave her the obligatory cum shot aimed at her mouth. Jan licked every last drop off of her lips before swallowing with an impish grin. My juices were flowing like mad. Only then did I realize the wetness in my panties as I reached down to touch myself. I continued masterbating bringing myself to an orgasm thinking, "I can do that! I want to do that." But the real question was, should I?

On Tuesday and Wednesday I was a bundle of nerves and kept watching Jan's video to make sure I hadn't missed anything important. However, during these viewings, I remembered to bring along my toy for a little companionship. Playing with my dildo gave me confidence as I imagined fucking a stranger in front of the camera. I was a little unnerved by the anal scene. The three-some with two handsome and well endowed guys was interesting. Jan wasn't in either of those parts but was with a woman in a lesbian encounter. I wasn't sure about that ... unless ... unless it was with Jan.

Finally on Thursday morning I called Jan asking her how to dress for the interview. She said to wear nice clothes with a suggestion of sophistication. "A little cleavage works well but don't be over the top with it. They'll recognize your best assets. They're professionals. Just don't put on too much makeup and look like a whore. That's not what they are looking for. They want the innocent virgin look." Finally she reminded me, "Hey, this is an interview. Nobody is gonna ask you to do a fuck scene on Thursday. If they like you, they'll give you a call back for a screening."

That settled me down and got me looking forward to three o'clock.

At three o'clock sharp, I stepped into a fourth floor office that was contemporary in every way. The furniture was modern as were the light fixtures and wall hangings. It was well lit and immaculate. This wasn't what a person has in mind when applyito be an actress in dirty movies. The receptionist asked me to wait for a few minutes and offered me a cup of tea or coffee. She brought me a nice cup of green tea as I waited. The wait wasn't long before an attractive middle aged woman greeted me.

"Hello, I'm Betty, George's assistant. You must be Eve." We shook hands and Betty led me into her office. The office was a lot more risqué with suggestive pictures advertising their various products. I even saw a poster with Jan but her name wasn't Jan. In the poster it said, "Staring Cherry Sherry." Anyway, I sat in front of Betty's desk and she said she would be doing the interview and would be taking notes. It sounded like a teachers' meeting.

"OK, let's get started. How old are you Eve?"

"23," I said with a nervous smile.

"Where are you from?" Betty asked in a business like way.

"I'm originally from Eagle Grove, Iowa."

"And what do you do?"

"I'm a third grade teacher."

"Are you currently teaching?"

"No, I was riffed about 7 months ago."

Betty wanted to know why I had been fired. I briefly explained the situation ... budget cut-backs, etc.

"Do you have any hobbies. Eve, or have interests outside of teaching?

"Yes, of course. I like to read. Although it might sound odd to you at my age but I like listening to jazz, dancing and I love movies."

"What are your vitals?"

"Say again?" I was confused.

"Your vital statistics ... height, weight, measurements."

"Oh, I see. I'm five feet three and weigh 110 pounds. I'm 36-23-35."

"Very good. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not currently.... I had one in college but when I was teaching, I was just too busy getting my lesson plans together."

"What do you like best about yourself?"

"Oh, I'm a caring person and a good friend to people. I like my body shape and my hair. I think I'm pretty smart for a blonde." At that we both chuckled.

"Have you done any acting?"

"Just a little. I was in our high school play my senior year."

"I understand you are a long time friend of Jan's."

"Yes, we were college roommates."

"Did she tell you about our industry?"

"Not really. She gave me a DVD of some of her work so I have a little idea."

"I see. Do you like watching porn?"

"Sometimes but I haven't watched much until Jan told me about this job opening."

"Do you think you could enjoy this line of work?"

"Yes, maybe. I've never been filmed having sex so I really can't say for sure."

"But you like sex, right?

"Of course!"

"How do you feel about filming with a woman?"

"I think I would like it. It would be fine with me."

"And how about doing a MMF?"

"What's a MMF?"

"Two men with you at the same time?"

"Well, I've never done that but it sounds sort of exciting."

"Have you ever done anal?"

"No."

"Would you be willing to do an anal scene?"

"Well, maybe. I'm not sure."

"What would you like to know about our company or the industry?"

"How much money do the actors receive?"

"It depends on the scene. Ordinary sexual positions like doggie, cowgirl front, cowgirl back, and missionary are at the rate of $500 per video. Anal brings $250 and a facial with swallowing adds another $50. If you do MMF, that adds $200. Of course gratuitous blow jobs are normally the lead-in so they aren't on the pay scale. So, it is possible to earn up to $1000 on a single shoot."

"How about a creampie?"

"That's something to be negotiated with the director so I can't really give you a figure. Anything else?"

"No, I guess that's all."

"By the way, you are on the pill, right? You need to be protected. We don't like having our models getting pregnant."

I nodded in agreement but hadn't been on birth control for over 2 years.

"OK, if George decides to hire you, he'll give you a call back. Keep in mind that he will want to do some screening. This means some quick stills in the nude and a video clip of you working with a man. It might be George or someone else on the staff. Is that going to be OK with you?"

"Yes, it sounds OK."

"By the way, dress simply because you will be asked to remove you clothes and you don't want to be all hung up with snaps, hooks and buttons. We don't hire girls based on their clothes."

"I understand. I'll be looking forward to your call ... and thanks."

So, that's it. I was on my way to being a movie star! More importantly, I would have the money to live in luxury like Jan.

The phone rang early the next morning. I was looking forward to hearing George's voice but it was Jan asking how the interview went.

"It went well, Jan, but I didn't expect to be interviewed by Betty. I thought it would be George."

"Oh yes. I should have mentioned that to you. They think that a man might intimidate the girls so they have a woman doing it. Don't get me wrong. George is a teddy bear of a guy but Betty is a people person and has been around the industry a long time. Some say she lied about her age and started at 15 but no one really knows. She has a ton of films in the archives. I saw a few and she was awesome in her day."

"When will they call me back?"

"Well, Eve, it could take some time. These days, there are so many people that want to get into the business there are a lot of interviews and screenings to do. Look, if I see George, I'll ask him to put your file near the top of the pile."

"Thanks Jan," and she hung up before I could ask her if I should be shaved when I'm called back. I decided a shaved pussy suited me best.

It was a little over a week, I think on a Friday afternoon when George called. He said that Betty was impressed and thought I had the possibility of being at the top of the AFAA charts.

"What's the AFAA?" I asked.

"It is the Adult Film Association of America. They rank the top performers. Trust me, Eve. Betty doesn't say things like that very often. She sensed a certain intoxicating sexuality and a sensuous body language about you. Not many girls have these traits so we'd like you to come in for a screening. Are you ready to move forward with this?"

"I'd like to."

"How about next Tuesday at 10:00 AM?"

"That sounds fine, George. I'll see you then ... and thank Betty for the compliments."

At ten Tuesday morning, Betty greeted me with a smile and took my hand as she led me into the studio. It looked almost exactly as I had imagined except there was no bed. The furniture was sparse with a sofa, desk and chair. However, there was a room full of photographic gear. George said, "Hi" and told me he would be filming and that I would be working with Billy Joe.

Betty reassured me by saying, "Billy Joe is a gentle individual and will take good care of you. We won't ask you to do anything you don't want to do and I'll will be here with you if you have any questions. OK?"

"OK" or at least I said OK but wasn't sure what it would be like having sex with a complete stranger. Actually, when I thought about it, I got kind of excited. After all, I had been practicing.

"Let's get started then, Eve. Please stand in front of that white backdrop as I take a few snapshots. Start as you are, fully clothed and remove your clothes one by one somewhat like a stripper but without the dancing. Before removing each item, wait until I have finished taking several pictures."

Of course I understood and after about 15 or 20 minutes and several dozen blinding flash shots, I was naked. I posed front, side, back, and front again before removing the next piece of apparel. George asked me to sit on the chair for the final pictures with my legs spread apart for some pussy shots. I was glad to be clean shaven for these last stills.

It was at about this time that Billy Joe walked in. He wore a nicely trimmed beard and seemed to be about 40. BJ, as he was known, was lean and muscular with piercing blue eyes. BJ shook my hand and introduced himself. He was delightfully polite and seemed to be the kind of man that could please a woman. I would soon find out.

At first we sat together on the couch exchanging small talk while George filmed our conversation. This helped relax me and let me get used to the camera. BJ complimented me on my body and said my breasts and nipples were delectable. He asked if he could touch them and that started the real action. At first I was a little tentative but BJ knew how to suck my nipples to get them erect. The electricity of his nibbling at my tits went straight down to my vagina and I was already getting wet. His fingers entered my moist love nest and at the same time his thumb played with my clit. My arousal was obvious to BJ and the camera. The feeling of BJ's whiskers on my clit was another unexpected pleasure as he ate me out with an experienced flickering tongue.

Everything seemed so natural that I forgot all about the camera. Without being told, my hand wandered between BJ's legs and it was evident he was already hard. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped him reaching into his pants to pull out his cock. What I felt was a rod that must have been 8 inches long with a nice fat girth like a cucumber. I didn't need a director to tell me what to do. In no time I had most of his 8 inches down my throat which surprised me because I wasn't much good at deep throating.

12