The Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex-teacher's first job in porn.
3k words
29.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: The Job

You'll remember, I hope, that Eve left the studio for lunch to meet her best friend Jan following an audition as an actress in the adult film industry. Jan had suggested contacting her friend, George, for an interview and a possible acting job in adult videos. Jan had answered a casting call a year earlier and now earned a nice living appearing in porn movies. Eve liked Jan's upscale lifestyle which she couldn't afford since losing her teaching job seven months earlier. Let's catch up with the girls at lunch ...

"Over here, Eve," Jan waved as I looked around the dimly lit restaurant for a friendly face.

Spotting Jan at a corner table, I said, "Hi! How long have you been waiting?" putting down my purse on the table. The table was large, enough chairs for six.

"Actually, I just got here a few minutes ago, Eve," she said with a pleasant smile.

"Are we expecting friends for lunch? I inquired looking at the chairs.

"No. I just asked for a quiet place where we could talk," Jan answered.

"Good idea," I replied with a sheepish grin. "I'm ravenous! Let's hit the salad bar first."

The salad is always fresh at Crispy's Cafe and for some reason, this afternoon it was more delicious than ever. We didn't talk at first since it was evident we both were hungry and enjoying our meal but eventually, Jan broke the silence by asking, "Well, how did it go?"

"It went well, I think. I got the job!"

"Wow! Already? George usually makes the girls sweat out a few days before letting them know if they're hired or not. He does it on purpose. That's the only evil streak in George and I don't like it."

"Yeah, but it was a pretty good audition because Billy Joe got me so turned on, I forgot where I was and, um, I totally let myself go."

"Oh, so it was BJ doing the honors for the audition? You were lucky. All the girls want to work with him and you can see why."

"I'll tell you, Jan. The boys back in college sure could learn a lot from him and I don't mean about basketball. He sure knows how to pleasure a girl."

"Right and congratulations! Let's have a glass of Chardonnay and make a toast to your new job."

Our server brought over two chilled glasses and we sipped our wine as Jan and I talked a little more about my morning. Jan had gone through it herself and was familiar with the routine. It was really nice of Jan to buy lunch as a celebration for my new career.

Two weeks later, I began panicking. Neither Betty or George had called and I was worried. Finally I called Jan and asked her, "What's up?"

"Don't worry, Eve. The wheels don't turn that fast in our business. There's the script to be written; a director to be chosen; locations to be found; and of course, deciding on actors that fit the parts. You would think it is just a matter of finding people that want to fuck on camera but George's company tries to put out a better product. You saw the quality of my video and must have noticed there was more to it than cocks and pussies."

"OK, I understand. How long did you wait before your first role?"

"Probably three months."

"Oh my God! I thought it would only take a couple of weeks, not months. I've got a few months of unemployment left so I'll survive but Jan, I'm really anxious to get started."

"Hold your horses. It will happen. By the way, I saw your screening with BJ. You're fuckin' hot in that clip. Eve, I didn't realize you were that good of an actor!"

"I wasn't acting, Jan. I was totally into it! I loved the whole experience and maybe that is why I can't wait to get started."

Weeks turned into months and my unemployment benefits were ending. Anyway, the more I thought about doing porn, the hornier I got. I found myself pleasuring myself four to five times a week. Just the slightest hint of sex sent me over the edge. I even went on Sexfinder.com to hook up with a stranger for a one night stand. The guy was a jerk and had no idea how to satisfy a lady. All he wanted to do was plunge his cock into my cunt without a thought for my needs. This guy had to be macho man and show me how many times he could cum. The truth is, he wasn't kidding about his abilities. The first time he came inside of me. Once he splattered my tits, and the next morning, he filled my mouth with his salty cream. Lucky for me, the phone rang before I tried hooking up again.

It was Betty ... "Hi Eve. This is Betty, George's assistant. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine Betty. I was hoping you would call a litte sooner."

"Yes, well, we've been busy. Are you still interested in working with us?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"The script is still being finalized but the title is 'Daddy Knows Best.' We'd like you to come into the office and sit down with the director to go over the script and see if it is something you would be interested in."

"OK, when?"

"How about tomorrow morning at 9:30?"

"That's fine," I said.

"OK, then we'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye," and we hung up. I was on my way to an exciting new profession!

The next morning I was up with the sun, showered and dressed by 7:00 AM. Not too anxious, right? I didn't want to be late and as it worked out, I was 15 minutes early. The receptionist took my name and said it would be a little while before Norm, the director, would be in his office. She offered me tea. We chatted while I waited and found out she did not act but got the job because her boyfriend was an actor there. His name is Tommy and she thought I'd like working with him.

"She said, "My Tommy is only 22 but he sure is a good actor. You'll see. He has the tightest ass and a soft voice that drives me crazy."

"Aren't you jealous of him having sex with lots of other girls?" I had to ask.

"Oh no. He's faithful to me and we probably will get married soon. He says it's just a job."

""Yeah, and a pretty nice situation for him, too," I thought.

Finally at 9:35, the receptionist said the director was ready and to go right in. She pointed to the door with a large sign that said, "VIDECTOR." Even a blond like me could figure out it meant video director.

Seated behind a large desk piled high with notebook binders and DVD's was a nice looking man in his early fifties. He wore a nicely cropped beard like BJ's and his name was Norm. That's right, it was Mr. Selznick, my principal!

Imagine my shock! "Norm? Could that be you?"

"Hello, Eve." I'm so happy to see you again!"

"Why are you doing this?" I blurted out.

"Have a seat, Eve, and I'll give you a heads up on the last few months. After you left, things really got nasty at the school district. Teachers were losing their jobs, schools were closing, and finally, administrators were fired. I was one of the last principals to be sacked. It wasn't like on TV with Donald Trump, you know, 'You're Fired!' but hey, the results were the same. I was out on the street with no job, a mortgage, a wife, and three kids."

Norm added, "I have an undergrad degree in drama management, whatever that means, and saw this job opening. It seemed to fit and this job pays well. I've come to like it. Ah, sorry for the double entendre. How about you?"

I gave him the Readers Digest version and said, "Well, after leaving teaching I tried three or four different jobs but none of them worked out. My girlfriend suggested I contact George and apply. It sounded fun and the money here is better than unemployment or even teaching. So here I am!"

"OK, sounds like things are working out for the two of us. I saw your audition video and think you are perfect for this role."

At that I blushed imagining my principal watching me fucking and sucking a complete stranger.

"Don't be embarrassed, Eve. You bring an energy to the screen that is infectious. We all think you can be a major star!"

"So," he continued, "I'd like to go over the script to see if it is to your liking. If so, we should start shooting in three weeks. There is some travel involved in this project. Would that be OK?"

"That would be fine, Norm," and he began giving me an overview of the "project."

"First," he said, "I'll be using some pretty plain language so we need to get over that quickly. Then you understand that all rights to the video are with our company. Questions?"

"No, I understand."

"Ok, then ... the working title is 'Daddy Knows Best.' You would be the daughter who is your age and a man about my age will be the father. OK, so far?"

"Go on," and I thought I knew where he was going with this.

"The dad had recently divorced his wife, her mother, so he decides to take his daughter on a vacation in the Caribbean to a little island called Antigua for a father/daughter bonding. Their cottage is by the ocean with a beautiful beach. However, it turns out to be a 'clothing optional' beach." On the second day, the daughter gets up enough nerve to go topless and by the third day, she is at the beach joining the others completely nude. Several of the young guys notice her and ask her dad if they were married or if she was with someone. The dad says no to both questions but that night he begins fantasizing about his daughter. The fantasy is like a dream and in the dream the father sees his daughter's naked body on the nude beach. In the dream he tells her how she looks just like her mother when they were on their honeymoon in Antigua. Returning to the island is like reliving a part of the wonderful years they had together. It was the reason for this father/daughter trip to Antigua. He seems so sad that the marriage had ended. The daughter is taken in by this line of reasoning and feels sorry for her dad. The two hug and kiss and soon find themselves in bed fucking. She finds the romance wonderfully erotic and does what her dad wants. There will be the obligatory blow job, followed by several sexual positions and finally her dad wants to introduce her to anal sex (which her mother loved, by the way."

"You see Eve, I'm leaving out the dialogue and just giving you a sketch of the script. You will need to learn a few lines but we're not asking you to be nominated for an Oscar. Incidentally, Betty mentioned you were unsure about doing anal. Have you thought any more about it?

"I've thought about it," I answered, "but need to talk with my friend, Jan. She might help me get over some reservations I have."

"OK fine. Jan is a real good girl and a fine actor. She has done anal several times and would be a good person to talk to."

"I'd like to tell you more about this vid if you have a few more minutes."

"Sure, let's hear the rest."

"After the fantasy/dream sequence with your dad, we get back to reality. The next day the girl is invited to a weekend party at a plush mansion on the other side of the island. The guys tell her it might be nice for her to be in a younger crowd ... inferring that being alone with her dad might be a little stifling. She agrees."

"At the party, most of the guests are nude in the pool and having a good time. There doesn't seem to be any tension and the group is friendly. Occasionally, a couple walks up the stairs to the bedrooms and it isn't clear what is going on there but it isn't hard to imagine. A few of our shots will peep into the bedrooms to see what is going on. This gives us a chance to film different kinds of fuck scenes with a few different bodies. Eventually our star ... the daughter ... is seen going upstairs with a 'hunk' (we'll call him Jeremy) and we follow them into the bedroom. For awhile, the sex is garden variety fucking until the girl asks about, Paul, whom she had seen in the pool. She refers to his 'package' and wonders if he has a girlfriend. Jeremy gets on his cell phone and asks Paul to join them. That's when the real fun starts. You would be taking one guy in the mouth as the other enters you from the rear and then they switch and you ride him cowgirl while sucking on the other. Jeremy takes out the lub and starts rubbing your ass while you are on all fours, doggie position, and eventually slips his dick into your ass. Meanwhile you are fingering your pussy and sucking Paul. Paul gets the picture as Jeremy flips you over so that he is on his back with you on top, continuing to fuck your ass. Paul spreads your legs and enters your pussy while the two of them keep thrusting until the cum shot."

"Now Eve, I know when you get excited, you let out some pretty awesome sounds and that is exactly what we want at this point. This is what we saw on your screening video and one reason we like you for the part. You have to react like you did with BJ. Can you do this?"

"I think so but I've never done DP before."

"Well maybe we can set up a trial run before doing the filming."

"I'd like that after I talk with Jan."

"The cum shot is according to the director, in other words, me. If the action looks natural, I'll have Jeremy cum in your ass and Paul will do some squirting on you face and in you mouth. The timing here is critical so it can be a little tricky. I want to see Paul's cum on your tongue drooling down your chin onto your tits. This is usually a 30 to 45 second shot. Then I need a close-up of Jeremy's cum oozing out of your butt hole.

"OK, that's about it but there is one more thing. The script has not been finalized and we might need to do a fill. This means we need to be sure the DVD contains the proper length of video. We are talking about doing a group scene ... an orgy finish. How does this all sound to you, Eve?"

"Pretty exciting! It will be my first job so I'll definitely need your direction. I trust you, Norm, so this should be good for me."

"Thanks, Eve. I'll tell George about our meeting here. Take care and I'll be seeing you soon to tie up the contract."

"Got it. See you later. Bye."

As I turned to go, Norm said, "I think you will be great in this role and I hope you agree."

I nodded and left.

I spoke with Jan about the offer and she said, "What are you waiting for? A free trip to the Caribbean, a couple thousand bucks and you didn't sign a contract on the spot? Come on girl, go for it. I'm jealous! Maybe I can get a part. Anyway, don't worry about doing anal. It's just like getting your honey pot reamed but in a different hole. They're professionals, Eve. They take care of their talent."

The production of "Daddy Knows Best" went pretty much like Norm had said. Tommy was there and he was everything the receptionist had said he was and more. Jan figured out a way to get into a scene and Norm helped me get over my fear of anal because ... guess what? Norm played the part of my father! Who would have guessed? Norm had suggested earlier that I might like to set up a trial run for the DP scene. He offered to show me the ropes so before flying to Antigua, we had a couple of trial runs. After a few times feeling Norm's warm slippery pecker up my ass, I began to enjoy anal. We had one DP practice session with Norm and one of the other actors. I can't recall his name but I absolutely loved it. I felt a littly slutty but it's all about being an actor. By the time we got ready for the DP scene in the Carabbean with "Paul" (played by Tommy) and "Jeremy," I was more than eager to get started. Tommy had the most perfect cock I had ever had in my mouth and pussy. I wonder why the receptionist didn't mention the fat bulb at the end of his dick. It's that enlarged head that gave me the most pleasure, especially as it hit my g-spot. I lost all inhibitions and got so into it that George decided to keep the camera rolling for an extra 5 minutes and use it for the preview. I'm telling you, the feeling of two men thrusting in and out of a woman's cunt and ass at the same time is an experience not to be missed! And they call that work! Go for it girl ...

Look for me online as Cuntry Girl and in the adult video store near you.

Love, Eve

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hot for Teacher Ch. 01-03 Teacher is drugged and the lessons begin.in Lesbian Sex
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Mrs. Griffin Ryan awakens his teacher's inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"Truth or Dare," Mrs. McCutcheon? Noah gets stuck in a supply closet with his MILF teacher.in Mature
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories