The Teacher - Session 01

Story Info
The virgin student learns fast.
5k words
4.26
73.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series of The Teacher stories. Session 2 to be posted soon!

******************

Karen looked around the neighborhood. It was a quiet, upscale community in upstate New York. A little piece of Americana, she thought as she glanced up and down the street. She had lived here all her life. Her own children, Alex at 15, Mari at 13, and Andrew at 10, were all born and raised here too. It was a beautiful perfect life. If only the neighbors knew how she made her living.

The kids had all scattered for the day. Alex was at a friend's house. It was their once-a-month video game weekend. As long as his grades were B's or better, he was allowed the leisure of a gaming weekend every month. So far, it had helped him move from a C student to A's and B's. Mari was learning her independence and was at the mall with a gaggle of girls. Karen thought back to her time as a teenager and smiled. The mall was THE place to be. Andrew on the other hand, liked to spend weekends with Karen's parents on their farm. She smiled at that thought too. It was a great place for him to relax without his siblings.

Karen walked back into the house, glancing at her schedule for the day. She had a bit of time yet to get ready for her first client. Today was a busy day. More people had time available for relaxation and fun. Her business was like other leisure business. You had more clients on days they didn't have to work or go to school.

Karen grabbed her cup of coffee and went out to her office, a small cottage in the back yard of her home. Her family knew that when the light was on outside, no one should bother her. As she passed by the pool, Dave, her husband, looked up.

"Client today honey?"

"Yes. Mark Henderson this morning."

"First appointment for him? I don't remember you saying he was coming over."

"Yes. He called me last week and set up some sessions."

"Excellent! It sounds like your client base is expanding nicely. Does he have any experience? He didn't sound like it when we had a 'guy talk' the other week."

"No, and he is nervous about that, but he should be just fine after the first session."

"I'm sure it will be just fine, Love. Have fun."

"Oh, I will," she said, grinning as she walked in the cottage and set down her coffee. She went over to the closet and pulled out a pretty little teddy, all silk, with a matching robe. Karen slid them on just as she heard a soft knock on the door. Walking over, she

opened the door and let Mark in.

He was a handsome guy from the local university. She would say he was about 19 years old and dressed like any other teenager in jeans and a t-shirt. Gazing down his body, Karen noticed he was already hard.

"Good morning, Mark! I see you are ready!"

He blushed and stammered. "Y—yes Mrs. Reed."

"Please Mark. Call me Karen. I am only Mrs. Reed when you help Dave around the yard."

"Ok," he responded shyly.

"So, tell me why you decided to come to me? Is there a lady you are trying to impress?"

"Um, no, not really. I'm just so inexperienced and I think that colors my perception of myself. I figured this was a good way to get experience without the negatives associated with a relationship."

"That's true," she said, curling up on the overstuffed couch. "Come sit with me. I won't bite."

Studying her briefly, his eyes took in her quiet beauty. She was youthful, but he knew she was in her late thirties. Long auburn hair hung down her shoulders, the natural curl of it framing her face. Her dark blue eyes were enough to drown in. He had watched her by the pool while he was helping her husband with clearing some underbrush out earlier this spring. She had been sunning her porcelain skin in the tiniest of swimsuits. She definitely had the body for them.

Mark walked over and sat down, the couch comfortable as he gazed at his hostess. He wondered what was in store for him under that pretty outfit of hers. He had been anticipating this for days and it was the fodder for many a fantasy since he was a young teen. He couldn't remember how long he had jacked off to having an older woman teach him about sex. He was so excited, he thought he would cum in his shorts.

"Ok. Here's what we do in the first session. You let me know if there is anything that you don't want to do, and we will work around it, ok?" Karen said with a smile.

Mark nodded, his mouth suddenly dry. Karen continued "The first thing I want to do is show you all the fun girly parts of a woman. During that, more than likely I will masturbate. But you can't touch me. Not yet." She laid out the rest of the session for him, noticing how big his manhood was growing in his shorts and anticipating freeing the monster for him.

"Is there anything that you are not comfortable doing Mark?"

All he could do was shake his head. He was going to get to see his favorite porn movie carried out right in front of him.

She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. It was nicely yet simply decorated. He looked around and wondered what all the big eyehooks in the ceiling were for. Shaking his head, he dismissed all the thoughts he had, thinking that she was not that kinky. She placed a chair at the foot of the bed and motioned for him to sit in it. He took his place and watched as her robe fell to the floor and he got a good look at her teddy. It was silk, he thought, with a bit of lace here and there.

Walking up to him, he looked a bit scared, but Karen knew she could get him past it. She took his hand and placed it on her silk-covered breast and sighed.

"I'm sure you know what these are. Have you ever been able to play with a set? Knead them and taste them?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

"No, ma'am" he said, his tongue licking his dry lips. He hoped that she was going to offer a sample.

Slowly she took the straps off her shoulders and exposed her pale globes, hanging perfectly at eye level for him. He gasped then looked at her. She smiled and ran her hands over them, pulling and pinching at her pert pink nipples.

"Some women adore when you play with their nipples. Others like you to squeeze the whole thing. Go ahead. You can touch them. This is one of the few things you get to touch today."

He reached out and sighed as his warm hands touched her cool chest. He ran his fingers around her nipples, feeling the texture of her skin. Watching, they wrinkled and got harder than he expected they would. Fanning his hands out, he lifted the weight of them and looked up, his eyes pleading with her silently.

"You may," was her only response.

Tentatively, he reached out with his tongue, licking the very tip of her left nipple, running it around the hardness of it. She sighed loudly and he realized he was doing something she liked, so he opened his mouth and sucked on it. His hand was still fondling her right breast as he sucked and bit at her softly before he switched, licking around her right nipple with his firm tongue. She tasted sweet and he started sucking hard on her as she started to moan. He was making this experienced woman moan! He couldn't believe it!

Suddenly, he felt her hands grip his hair and pull him back. He looked up and she had her head tilted back, eyes closed. She was really liking what he was doing!

Looking down, she whispered "Enough of that or you will make me cum before we even get started. We can't have that now, can we?"

He sat back, his jaw gaping. "Women can climax from just sucking their nipples?"

"Well, I don't know about all women, but I certainly can. You have a very talented tongue, Mark. I can't wait to feel it on the rest of me. Now, sit back and relax. I am going to take off the rest of this teddy and lay on the bed. If there is anything you want a better look of, you are welcome to join me on the bed, but remember, no touching." She slid the teddy to the floor, her soft body completely in view for him. Her pussy was waxed and he thought it looked fantastic that way.

She climbed on the bed, getting comfortable with the pillows and propping herself up. Reaching down, she slid two fingers in her folds, withdrawing them to show Mark.

"You did so good on my nipples I am dripping wet!" Watching her fingers disappear and return glistening, Mark moaned. He had never seen anything so wonderful in his life.

She reached down again and pulled her lips apart slightly, giving him a view he had been wanting all week.

"Women love to have their labia, both outer and inner licked and sucked. You have me so wet I can barely hold them open for you!"

He crawled up on the bed, his eyes never leaving the area she proudly displayed for him. He winced as his cock caught in the seam of his shorts.

"You can take those shorts off if you like. I don't mind if you masturbate while I show you these things."

That was all he needed to hear. His shorts were soon on the floor with his boxers and he was bobbing against the bedspread as he crawled back where he had a better view. As he watched, she showed him outer then inner labia, and gave him some things to call them that he would never have thought of. He longed to reach out and touch them, or better yet, taste them. Slowly she opened her inner lips and showed him the inner workings of her flower.

"Most women need some foreplay to get their clit good and hard. Next time, hopefully I can show you what it looks like before I get excited." She moved her hands down, showing him all her anatomy before going back to her clit, her fingers circling it softly. Looking up, she saw Mark slowly stroking his staff as he watched her. She could feel the need building in herself and she plunged her fingers in herself.

"Ok, I am getting pretty worked up here. We can either take a break or I can show you what a female orgasm looks like. You look like you could use one yourself."

Taking his eyes off her fingers, he looked up, need very apparent in his eyes. "I want to watch you."

Karen smiled and leaned back into the pillows, running her fingers over her slit again. "Mmm..good choice."

She started in earnest on her slit, little moans escaping her. As Mark watched, his length got harder in his hand and he knew it would not be long. He was trying to time his with this beautiful woman pleasuring herself for him. His mind kept wandering to her mouth, wondering how her lips would feel wrapped around him. He had to let go before he blew all over her.

He returned his attention to her hand, moving rhythmically over her clit and into her pussy. As he watched, it twitched and tightened. He could see she was ready to feel her own climax. He ran his hand over his head, squeezing it and smearing his precum over it. Karen started moaning loudly and lifting her hips. He couldn't hold back much longer. His balls were tight against him, just waiting. Suddenly, Karen let out a low cry and Mark watched as she came, her juices flowing out of her and over her hand still rubbing her clit. He let out his own groan and looked down. Thick ropes of cum were shooting from his cock. He had not thought about where he should cum, nor could he control it now. He watched as it splattered across her leg, some of it landing on her pussy. It looked so fantastic that he kept stroking himself wildly, his release lasting far longer than any other time he masturbated. Finally he couldn't take any more. His hand fell limply from his drained member and he sat back on his heals looking a bit sheepish.

"Sorry. I have never cum that hard before."

Karen smiled and scooped some of it up with her hand, letting it run over her fingers. She slowly brought her fingers to her mouth and licked it off, leaving her hand completely clean. Mark could feel his cock hardening just watching her.

"Mmm....sweet and salty. Very nice. I don't mind if you cum on me. What you leave on me becomes my tasty treat," she purred.

He couldn't believe it. Watching her swallow his release was amazing. He was so glad that Dave told him about his wife's business. Where else could he learn everything he wanted and get experience from an experienced woman? He almost felt like he was hiring a prostitute, but with so many benefits. He was her only client as she only had one at a time and he would end up with so much knowledge about women and sex. He felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

"Let me grab us some drinks, then we can get started again. I might change my mind about the no touching policy this session. I am dying to feel your tongue on me."

Mark smiled as his cock jumped at the thought. He accepted the glass of ice water she offered and sipped at it as he watched her walk naked around the small space. She had a beautiful figure, softly feminine, not like those women who work out all the time. She had an ass that was eatable and he couldn't wait to nibble on her.

"So, how'd you come up with this business? Seems like it would be very interesting."

She laughed softly and looked at her glass. "Dave and I used to swing. You know, sleep with other couples? I found most of the men had no clue what they were doing and were so ingrained in what they knew that they were untrainable. They knew one way to do something and most of it was based off porn movies. After talking to Dave about it, I thought it would be nice to have some inexperienced partners that I could work with and show them how to touch me. I found college guys, like yourself, were unsure of themselves. So, I started slowly, with two guys. We had so much fun and I taught them a lot. They went on to have wonderful relationships with mind-blowing sex. They referred friends, and it became a side business. Now, it is the only business I work at. It is immensely rewarding, and not just for the sex or money. I like sending guys off into the arms of waiting women."

He smiled over his glass. "I am glad you do this. And I am thankful to Dave for telling me about it." Placing his glass on the nearby counter, he walked over to her and ran his hand over her cheek. She tilted her head up and he kissed her slowly, letting the passion build up again until she was panting from it.

Breaking the kiss, he looked down at her. "Can I lick that beautiful pussy of yours now? If your mouth is that sweet, I want to taste your nectar."

Karen smiled and looked up at him, happy that he was ready to advance so quickly. He had more confidence than others she had taught, even if he was shy at the start. She nodded and led him back to the bed, letting him touch her and kiss her before laying her down. She could tell he was nervous, but she was determined to let him have his way the first time. She liked to let them get used to her folds and taste, learning, sometimes for the first time, what a woman is really like.

Mark worked his way down her body, lingering on her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples. He knew she would be drenched in juice by the time he got to lick her womanhood. He watched her face as he licked and kissed over her tummy to the top of her lips. Breathing deeply, her feminine scent assailed his nostrils as he kissed the parting of her lips. He was planning to tease her for a while. He only hoped he could hold out.

He looked up her body as he slowly opened her lips with his thumbs, licking his way to her center. She moaned and he knew he was doing something right. Smiling, he spread her lips wider, amazed at the beautiful flower blooming in front if him. Leaning in, he licked her inner lips, nibbling on them and sucking her sweetness into his mouth.

"God, Karen. You taste so damn good!" he said roughly. He lifted himself up a bit and noticed that she was gripping the bedspread and he laughed softly to himself. Continuing where he left off, he slowly swirled his tongue around her clit as she groaned. Knowing what she wanted, he stopped, letting her calm down as he worked his way down to her pink little hole. He watched it, softly blowing over her whole sex. She was dripping wet and his cock twitched knowing that he had made her this way.

He brushed his tongue along the little hole. She sighed again and he stiffened his tongue and drove it deep in her pussy. She bucked her hips and nearly tossed him off. Smiling he went back down on her, spreading her as wide as he dared. His tongue pummeled her as he sucked her fragrance in, gulping her womanjuice. From her moans, he thought she might be getting close so he moved his tongue in wide strokes from her pussy to above her clit, swirling it before returning to her pussy again. He was so glad he had watched all the pussy licking porn, although he never thought a woman would taste this good.

"Mark...I'm getting close" he heard her pant.

Smiling, he mumbled something into her folds, his tongue vibrating against her. She screamed and he dove at her clit, sucking it hard and rolling it in his mouth. His hands held down her hips and her release rolled through her. He swallowed in huge gulps as she came, this new juice sweeter than before. It filled his senses with euphoria and he realized that his cock was straining for some attention. Turning his attention back to Karen's orgasm, he pumped his tongue in her and sucked on her clit until she lay limp on the bed.

He thought about cleaning his face, but then crawled up her body, laying kisses on her skin before he came to her face. Looking down, he saw how satiated she was and he leaned in and kissed her, hoping the scent of her orgasm would energize her for another round of play.

She caught her breath finally and kissed him back. She couldn't believe what he was able to do to her. She had never had a client be able to make her climax like that. Slowly she realized that the marvelous taste of his lips was from her wetness covering his face. Karen decided to try something and she broke the kiss, licking herself off his face.

He was hovering over her, trying to not let his cock rest on her, but the feel of her tongue on him took him off-guard. His hips fell and he rested in her sweetness, his cock wet with femininity for the first time. It was all he could do not to cum from the feel of his head in her warm folds.

She licked him clean, then wriggled her hips below him. Smiling, she commented "You are a very fast learner. While we will still have all the agreed-to sessions, I want to move on to the next session's lessons."

Maintaining as much control as he could, he gazed down at her. "What's next then?"

"Well," she smiled up at him, "I get to watch you masturbate, then I get to help with whatever I want to use. My hands, my tongue..."

The images flashed through his mind and to his manhood. He couldn't hold back anymore and he rested his hips against her own as he came in a pool against her ass, his cock held neatly within her lower lips. Groaning, he felt her tighten her legs and her pussy around him and it drove him higher, cumming harder than before. As it finally subsided, he apologized to her, his embarrassment evident.

"Mark, don't worry about it. That was amazingly hot that you could orgasm just from me telling you something. You must have been really worked up from mine!"

He laughed and replied "Yes, I guess I was."

"Well, do you think you can get hard again? Or do you need some downtime?"

He looked down at his cock seemingly buried in her pussy and it twitched. "I think I can get hard again. I'm up for giving it a try!"

Karen smiled and pushed him up. Trading him spots, she sat on her feet and watched him stroke his length to life again. She was glad he was able to get hard. So far, he had the fun of tasting her. She wanted her fun too. He was a quick learner, and she expected the usual six sessions to be unnecessary. The last two or three might just be for practice and she will enjoy every minute of it.

Mark was well versed in his cock. He stroked it from base to tip, getting hard quickly. He was larger than average, with a nice girth. Definitely larger than Dave. She was going to be stretched with that buried in her.

12