The Teacher - Session 02

Story Info
He's still a virgin - but learning fast.
4.6k words
4.24
29.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to session 2. Please enjoy and let me know if you like it. Session 3 is in editing and should be posted fairly soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The week went by in a flurry of activity. Karen had the usual week of sports games for Alex and Mari, guitar lessons for Drew, and homework for them all. They enjoyed their family time too, playing around the pool and going out for ice cream. Finally Saturday rolled in and Karen was excited for her session with Mark.

She was waiting for him in the cottage, this time, with just the robe on. He kissed her briefly as he walked in the room. He had been anticipating this session all week, and the last session had been wonderful for his fantasy life when he masturbated a few times each day.

"I want to undress you today Mark. Will that be ok?," she said softly. No client had made her feel needy before. She wasn't sure if this was some sort of infatuation, or if there was another reason that he made her excited at the thought of being touched by him. Her mind had been wandering to him all week, each time making her excited. Dave had noticed and taken advantage of the situation several times, much to her delight.

Smiling, Mark replied, "You can do whatever you want with me, as long as I get to return the favor later."

Karen walked over to him, and he let her strip the t-shirt off him as well as his shorts. She smiled as she looked at him. She had not taken the time last session, and she was not sure why. He had a great physique, not overly muscular, but you could tell he didn't sit around either. His skin was a burnished copper.

"Do you tan?" she asked, curious as to how he had no tan lines.

"No," he laughed. "The house that I rent with a couple friends has a fenced in back yard. I lay out back."

She smiled at him, thinking to herself that she would love to be a bird on the fence for that one! "That must be an interesting sight. All you men laying out naked in the back yard for anyone with wings to watch."

He tilted his head, thinking momentarily at that. "I'm the only one that lays in the sun. The other guys are too shy to lay out there naked. Yet, they will walk around the house naked or in boxers all day with the blinds open."

Karen reminded herself about her one client at a time rule and how bad it might be to have several guys in the same house as clients.

He stood there, completely naked as he watched her lick her lips. He was as hard as ever as he waited, letting her look him over. He could tell she was excited too. Her nipples were hard under the silk of her robe and mark could not wait to taste them again. He watched as she slowly lowered herself to suck on him. Leaning back against the wall, he let her have him.

She was beautiful as her lips enveloped him, sliding down slowly as her tongue glided along the underside of his shaft. He loved to watch her as she took him like this. She sped up her strokes, making sure she swallowed his head. He tilted his head back and gently tilted his hips out. His hand wound through her hair making her gasp as he lightly tugged.

"Can I guide you? You already take it all, but I want to set the pace. Is that ok?" he rasped, breathing heavily through his rising need.

Karen could only nod her head, enjoying as Mark took control. His hand wound tighter and pulled her onto him. He was gentle but insistent as he alternated between speeds, sometimes driving fast, other times slowly gliding in and out of her talented lips. His pace increased as did his panting, until he finally looked down and pulled her tight as he erupted in her.

He could feel her swallowing him easily and was grateful for her oral talents. A few more strokes of her tongue and he was giving her the last he had for now.

Still leaning on the wall and panting, he ran his hands through her hair and pulled her up to him. She brushed her silk-covered body along his, exciting him almost instantly as he leaned down and kissed her fiercely. He was beginning to love the taste of himself on her tongue. He made a mental note that his next girlfriend had to love to suck cock.

"Looks like someone was quite horny," Karen smiled up at him. She was happy to get him off that fast. He could last longer later.

"I've been thinking about today all week. I've cum at least three times a day since our last session."

Karen giggled and led him to the bed. "Looks like you need to go for five or six times."

She shoved him on the bed, loosening her robe and dropping it to the floor. "I've been waiting for today too. I have some surprises for you." Lowering herself over him, straddling his hips, she rubbed her pussy along his semi-erect cock. They both groaned. He grabbed her hips, pulling her down on him as he thrust upwards to her.

"I can't wait."

Laughing, she rolled over, laying flat on the bed with her legs spread wide. Running her hands down her body, she asked "Mark, would you be a dear and lick my pretty pussy?"

He didn't need to be asked twice. He rolled over on his hands and knees, starting at her hip, kissing and licking as he made his way to her smooth mound. Mark watched her face as his tongue slowly made its way between her labia. She closed her eyes and gave in to the sensations as he became drunk with her scent.

Like last week, he was amazed that he was here with her. She was a gorgeous woman. Granted, he was paying her to teach him all these things, but there was nothing new so far, with the exception of the up close anatomy lesson, that his vast porn collection had not shown him. She was giving him the confidence, however, to find a girlfriend that would let him do these things to her anytime they both wanted it. Shaking the thoughts from his head, he breathed in deeply, and set about to devour this beauty.

Spreading her with his thumbs, staring momentarily at the sight before him, he leaned back in and swabbed her from her wet pink opening to the top of her clit. For a few moments, he drank of her and sucked playfully on her clit, not putting enough into his performance to make her climax yet. He had planned that event out in his head over the past week.

Laying his hand between her legs, palm up, he slid two fingers deep into her tunnel, curling his fingers upward. Karen moaned and Mark leaned back in, circling her swollen clit with his tongue, softly sucking it as he rubbed her hidden spot. She started bucking against him, grabbing at the bed.

"Mark, what are you..."

He lifted his head up, never releasing her from his hand. "I'm searching for hidden treasures." His mouth found her clit again, teasing it slowly as he rubbed his fingers in her. She was groaning, soft little growls as her body started to tremble. Mark stopped moving his fingers, concentrating momentarily on lapping at her lower lips.

Slowly he started putting pressure on her pleasure spot before he began rubbing again. Within minutes, she was grasping the bed, screaming through her release.

"Fuuuuck! Mark! Yes! Don't stop whatever the fuck you're doing! I'm cuuuuumming!" she wailed. Mark hoped that the cottage was sound-proof. Little did he know that the cottage had not only ears, but various eyes placed around the small building.

Dave was watching as his wife bucked against this handsome young man's hand and mouth. He was enthralled with the man's lack of experience, yet ability to find Karen's g-spot, a place that had eluded him for years.

"I guess I had better take lessons from the little upstart," he thought, although he wasn't jealous. He enjoyed the fact that his wife sent guys out into the world with the knowledge of how to please a woman. That she has a bit of fun was always a nice benefit.

Back in the cottage, Karen was laying on the bed, panting after the most powerful climax of her life. Mark crawled up the bed to her, wiping her copious fluid off his face as he kissed his way to her breasts. Knowing she was still riding the wave of pleasure, he sucked her nipple into his mouth, pulling and softly biting at the hard nub. She arched her back against him, thrusting it deeper in his mouth. Placing a hand on her other breast, he pushed her back down to the bed, holding her there as he leaned up to kiss her.

"Holy fuck, Mark. Where did you learn that? Either you lied to me that you have had a ton of experience with oral sex, or you are the most talented beginner I have ever met," she said between pants.

"Actually," he responded, "that was the first time I have done that. Like I said last time. Extensive video collection." He smiled, watching the beads of sweat glisten on her skin before leaning back down to lick at her neck. Her salty sweetness did nothing for his massive erection. Her orgasm was so incredible to watch, his cock was straining for some attention of its own.

Karen could tell he was in need of some assistance and she giggled. She was still on the most incredible orgasm-high she had ever felt, and wanted to show him the same thing.

"Do you have any restrictions on what I do with you?" she inquired, holding out hope that he wouldn't.

"What do you mean? Like animals or something? I mean...everyone has their limits."

"No," she laughed. "Nothing like that. I want to make you cum like you just made me cum. And I don't think you have done this for yourself yet."

Mark thought about it for a moment. "I'm game, I guess."

Karen smiled and rolled him over on his back. She had done this for Dave and she knew he really liked it. Running her hands over him, she purposely avoided his cock. There would be time enough for that in a bit. She bit at his neck, licked across his collarbones, down his chest. She spent some time sucking on his nipples. Turnabout was fair play, after all.

"You are driving me crazy!" he growled, barely able to keep his hand from stroking his length. "I need to cum. Please. Stroke me. Suck me. I don't care!"

Karen smiled and purred as she watched his erection dance for some attention. He had a wonderful amount of precum bubbling at his head and she was going to need it soon. She trailed kisses down his stomach, pausing to play with his navel as her hands preceded her mouth. Upon coming to his cock, she stroked him, pulling just a bit more precum to his head. Deciding that she had a goodly amount, she wiped it off with the tips of her fingers.

"Damn it! Don't stop now! Please?" Mark begged.

"Don't worry. I am no where near done with you sweetie." Karen leaned in and licked at his head, teasing him and relaxing him. She spread his legs apart, allowing her to kneel between them. Lowering her head, she swallowed all of him, making sure to run her tongue around him as she pulled up from him.

"Yeah, baby. Please keep doing that. Mmm," Mark groaned, reaching down to hold her head on him. She let him for now as she began to massage his balls. He groaned again, and Karen ran her hand down between his cheeks, settling her precum covered finger against his little star. Slowly, she rubbed it, slowing her mouth on his cock. His moaning had gotten a bit louder, so she ventured forward and slipped her finger in his ass up to the first knuckle.

"Wha?" Mark started.

Karen released his cock, telling him, "Relax. Trust me. This will do for you what you did for me earlier. Lay back and relax. I won't hurt you."

Mark looked at her with concern, but laid back down, trusting her implicitly. She put his hand over his cock and instructed him to take over for a few minutes. Grabbing the back of his thigh, she pushed his leg up, giving her a much better view of the tiny hole her finger was assaulting. Moving very slowly, she pulled her finger out, then pushed it back in deeper. Mark grunted, but did not object, so Karen pushed the length of her finger deep into him.

"Oh my God! That feels so incredible!" Mark panted. "Is this what it feels like for you when a man is inside you?"

"Sort of," came Karen's soft reply.

She smiled and returned to fingering his ass slowly, widening his opening and taking her time. She wanted to build up to the amazing finish she knew he would have. When the first finger was taken easily, she added a second, stretching him open as she did.

"You know, we aren't limited to just my fingers. If you like, we could try a dildo or vibrator."

"No, I like your fingers for now. Maybe later. This feels so amazing and I'm actually enjoying it." Mark was stunned that he liked it. He had always felt it so taboo to have anything near his ass. He was sure he would never do it, but she snuck it up on him and he was going to lay back and see where this lead to.

Reaching up, Karen took control of his cock again, bobbing her head up and down as she pistoned his now looser hole. She wanted to get him closer to his release, so she sucked and nibbled, keeping pressure on his head. As she sucked, she pressed her fingers deep, finding his sweet spot and rubbing it lightly. He moaned and more precum drizzled from his cock. She knew that was her sign and she sped up her mouth, pulling him deep in her throat as she rubbed harder and harder within him.

Soon, his hips were bucking both her hand and her mouth as he moaned loudly, "Fuck Karen. Fuck yes...I'm gonna cum soon!"

She smiled around him, pressing as hard as she dared into him and deep throating him. He pressed her down deep onto his swelling length as he felt his balls crawl up to him. With a final guttural scream, he came, shot after shot of his thick creamy cum hitting the back of her tongue as she swallowed everything he gave her. She kept her fingers in his ass, rubbing and pressing on him as he kept exploding in her mouth.

Finally, he relaxed against the bed, his cock losing its rigidity in her. Karen pulled her fingers out and looked up to judge his reaction to his first prostate massage.

"Holy hell. Where did you learn that?!" Mark panted lazily. "I have never cum that hard before. Ever."

Karen smiled, walking in to the tiny bathroom to wash up. "Dave and I figured that one out when we played with my ass. I cum a lot harder with a good ass pounding. I'm glad you liked it." She wandered back to the bed, laying down next to him.

He rolled over, leaned in and kissed her. "Mmm. I never thought I would say this, but I love the taste of my cum in your mouth."

Grinning, she looked at him. "Well, we have several more things to try today. We can have actual penetration in either my pussy or my ass, I could get out a vibe and work on your ass some more, or we could just keep playing like this."

He realized that he was getting hard just thinking about being buried balls-deep in her. Thinking it over, he asked her, "Is there anything you would like to do?"

"You," came her honest answer.

Rolling on top of her, he kissed her, then sat up, straddling her legs. His cock was resting on her pussy as he rubbed her nipples to hardness. He found he loved to tease them, pulling and twisting as she moaned under him. Aiming his hard-on, he rubbed over her clit with her legs together, creating pressure between them. Karen moaned again and tried to open her legs. He wouldn't let her as he pressed his cock further in, her lower lips creating a tunnel for him.

Karen looked up and realized how hard it was for him not to just plunge in her and fuck her silly. He pulled his cock back and saw her sticky juice coating him and he couldn't wait any longer.

"Karen, can I try something? Please?" he asked, looking like a lost puppy.

Karen nodded and relaxed. Mark let her legs free, and spread them apart before lifting them, placing her feet against his shoulders as he pressed into her. Her knees were at her sides and Mark reached down, spreading her lips with his fingers as he pressed his head into her. Watching, it disappeared for the first time into a woman.

"Karen, you look beautiful no matter how you swallow me," he moaned.

Trying desperately to pull him deeper, she bucked her hips up. Mark looked at her, gazing into her blue eyes as he shook his head.

"Let me do this my way, honey. I want to go slow my first time."

Her heart skipped a beat and she laid still, savoring the feel of his cock entering her. He watched until his entire cock was buried into her and he pressed a bit deeper. She moaned, watching his mind accept that he was deep in her pussy.

Mark stared in wonderment at the vision before him. He had never seen something as beautiful as this pussy engulfed by his erection. He started to glide in her, watching his member move and disappear. He thought he could watch this for hours, but he felt his body recovering from his massive climax, ready for another. Glancing up at Karen, her long hair splayed across the pillow, eyes closed as she enjoyed his cock, he sped up, driving deep in her. He moved her feet from his shoulders, placing them back on the bed so he could pound her harder.

"Your pussy feels so good around me. Tell me what you want me to do."

Opening her eyes, Karen watched as he drove in her. She knew she had some time to play with him. "Drive deep in me and hold yourself there," she answered. He did as she was told and she massaged him with her pussy muscles.

"Do you feel that?" she asked.

Looking at where they were joined, amazement on his face, he responded, "Yes. What are you doing?"

"Squeezing you with the same muscles that twitch and pulse when I cum."

"It feels like you are milking me."

"I am. I can do this for you if I cum before you do. But just as a warning. If you cum first, I don't care if you get soft. You still have to finish me off. Tongue or fingers, I don't care."

Mark thought on this and decided he didn't care either. His cum mixed with her womanly juices would be a tasty treat.

Karen nudged him over onto his back, his cock sliding out of her. She straddled him and positioned him at her opening, sliding down on him inch by inch until her hips sat on his. Moving back and forth, she rolled over him, massaging his balls with her buttocks and rubbing her clit on his curly dark hair.

He watched intently, hands on her hips as she moved her hands up her stomach to her breasts. She played with them, differently than he did. He made mental notes for next time as she pulled and tugged at her nipples. He loved gazing at her, memorizing every move so he could replay it later in his head. Reaching out, he opened her with his fingers, exposing her clit to his fur as well as his thumbs.

"Oh yes! That feels so good, Mark. Rub my clit!"

She began to ride him hard, her need for another release outweighing her want to teach him tricks with this position. She tilted her head back and he brought his chest up, cradling her back as she came down on him, harder with each stroke. Mark was thinking about the mechanics of what she was doing so as not to cum yet. It was getting harder to ignore her moans and growls though and he soon felt his balls swell with the impending explosion.

Then, she stopped. All movement ceased and he looked imploringly at her. She merely smiled. He looked down and she was ferociously rubbing her clit, her pussy contracting around him. Mark tried to get her to move, but she was resistive. She just stayed perfectly still except for her hand working overtime and her pulsing tunnel.

Karen whimpered and Mark knew what she was doing. Holding very still, he watched has her orgasm overtook her, reveling in the feeling of her pussy, tight around him. She leaned back slightly, letting him watch the muscles squeeze at him. As hers subsided minutes later, she resumed her pounding of him, knowing he was not far behind her.

She was right. A few strokes later and he was erupting up into her, little dribbles of their mixed juices sliding out and onto his hot skin. He held her tightly, rocking his hips as the last of him oozed into her. With her arms wrapped around his shoulders, she sat quietly, letting him soften within her. She had always liked that feeling and took pride when she could make a man cum like that.

12