The Tease

Story Info
Teasing and submission.
3.1k words
3.75
27.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to tease him as long as possible. He had been a bull-headed dick and actually thought he could break things off with her because she was such a teasing bitch, but she knew he would only come back begging. Her plan worked. After 2 weeks of not hearing from him, he emailed her apologizing for being so stupid. She decided to tease him further and asked him what he would do the next time they met. He said he’d show her a good time. She asked if a “good time” involved using his mouth? “Of course”, he said, “Can I come down right now?” She said she didn’t have time. The next 2 weeks involved the same conversation. He would make her giggle with funny stories, tease her with talk of nibbling her toes, but in the end, she would end up having any excuse for not meeting him. He, of course, would pull on his cock all night long thinking about her, waking up his cat with the sounds of lotion squishing around his swollen cock. He fantasized about the time he pushed his hard rod into her ass carefully and how she pushed back against it and wiggled side to side until he spewed his cum into her ass for the first time. He also found himself fingering his own ass thinking about the way she used to do that too; a little mix of pain and a shuddering explosion of cum that shot 4 feet in the air. All the while, she was at home, going about her chores snickering to herself; knowing that he would be stuck stroking his cock for hours until his shoulder was aching and his cock stung.

After about a month of this torture, she started to feel sorry for the guy’s pecker and made arrangements to get off work early. He called her and emailed her 50 times just like the day before, but little did he know that tonight he’d actually get the real thing - rather than hyper-extending his back even further. 6:30 p.m. rolled around and finally he gave up his begging to go home and hit the Jergens bottle again. She was already flying down the freeway towards his house. Although she tried to deny it, she couldn’t help get wet and stroke her clit on the way. Her pussy was soaking wet! Her hips started to gyrate on her seat, and she began to swerve down the highway, shuddering from the twangs of mini-orgasms that were wracking her body. One guy in his pickup truck got cut off and flicked her off just as she was getting off the freeway! She didn’t care though because the pickup driver was cute and she knew where she wanted that finger.

Her skin-tight black Lycra work-out shorts were sticky and soaked with her pussy juice by the time she pulled up to his driveway. Only one light was on in the house in his bedroom, and she walked in the front door. She walked quietly to his closed bedroom door and listened. She could hear him stroking his cock, first fast, then slow down for a bit, then speed up again until it sounded like some kind of grease factory. At first she was going to burst in on him, but after listening to this for a while, knowing that he was hand-fucking himself because of her, she started to get wet again. She cupped one tit with hand, and slid her other hand down her shorts. She dug her middle finger past her thong and into her gash, imagining his tongue and mouth eating her pussy wildly. Her other hand stopped pinching her nipple, and slipped itself down the back of her shorts and across her ass. She squatted there, one finger in her pussy, and now one in her ass, finger fucking herself with her mouth open, frowning from the unbearable pleasure she was giving herself. Her cum began to drip down her leg and she let out a whimper as she came, alternating one finger into her slit, the other into her tight pink asshole. The squishing sounds from the other side of the door stopped! She froze there with her fingers in her holes, afraid to slip them out of her pants squatting down like that. After about thirty seconds of silence, she heard the pump-pump of the lotion bottle, and the squishy sounds started again. She let out a sigh of relief, and began to finger her holes some more. Her nipples hardened and she squeezed her anus around her finger, shivering as she wiggled her finger inside her wet pussy. She imagined his lubed cock at the entrance of her butt, sliding around and slightly into her tight asshole, only to shoot its creamy load all over her ass and pussy.

Having enough of this dreaming, she pulled her fingers out of her wet holes and took a minute to compose herself. Then she knocked on the door...

A loud bang from him hitting his knee on the dresser came through the door along with a curse and a muttered “Just a second! I’m in the bathroom!” She rolled her eyes and waited a good minute for him to find some pants and stuff is erect penis into them.

“Who is it?” he yelled.

“It’s me.” She yelled back.

For a moment she only heard silence. “Uh,” He stumbled. “Hey! What are you doing here?”

“I was in the neighborhood.” She lied.

Finally after another 30 seconds he opened the door. “Sorry,” he said, “the toilet won’t flush.”

“Is that why you smell like shit?” She asked.

Not knowing how to respond, he just shrugged and made a clearing in the dirty cloths for her to sit down. She grimaced as she walked past him and although she pretended to be disgusted, she found the smell of pre-come and lotion erotic. He watched her ass saunter by him and he lost his train of thought.

“Can I get you anything?” He asked.

“Other than a barf bag, no, I’m just here for a minute. I have a commitment at 9:00” She explained.

“I really missed you.” He complained.

“Did you?” She asked. “Or did you miss my body?”

“Well, both, of course!” he piped. “You’ve got a great ass!”

She stands up and quips “I’m more than a piece of ass. That’s it, I’m out of here.”

“No, wait, I’m sorry!” he begged. “I’m sorry; I’m such a jerk, you’re more than a piece of ass. I mean, I’m not just after your body. I think you’re a really sweet person. I could care less about what you look like.” He said.

“Whatever, if you don’t care, I can find someone who does.” She barked.

She began walking towards the door pouting and he reaches her before she gets there. He places his hands on her shoulders and stops her. “Wait, really, don’t go, I want you to stay.” He says with a soft and deep voice.

“Why should I stay?” She asks.

“Because you look really stressed out and you should relax for a minute.” He argues.

“I can’t relax,” She says. “I’m stressed from working so much.”

“Awww,” He says. “Relax, for a second.”

He began to rub her shoulders and she let out a small moan. He softly caressed her neck which made her sigh and roll her head back. Next he moved her long brown hair to the side and kissed her ear. “Mmmmm.” She moans. Sensing he’s starting to turn her on, he begins to lick her ear, sliding his tongue into her ear. “Ahhhh.” She sighs. She reached back and began to stroke his already rock hard cock.

Part II

Six months of pent-up sexual frustration hit him like a starving cannibal. Faster than a NASA disaster, he dropped down to his knees, pulled her shorts down, and mashed his face into her ass. Darting his tongue in and out of her anus, she gasped and closed her eyes tight. The sensation of his licking her ass caused her knees to buckle. She tried to grab something before she fell but her pants around her ankles made her fall face-first into the floor. Still holding on, he gets to have access to her hairless sweet wet pussy. He devoured her sugar dish and she began to shudder with an orgasm. As she came, she briefly thought he may be offended by the sheer volume of fluid pumping out of her cunt.

“Ohhhhhh fuck!” She cried.

“Oh yeah, more baby.” He encouraged.

He didn’t know where she liked to be licked exactly so he figured he’d give long slow cat-licks starting at her furry muff, over her clit, sink into her pussy and then pause at her anus before starting at her mound again. She seemed to like this so he kept the same slow pace for a good 10 licks. His face glistened with saliva and pussy juice. Almost cumming himself from dry-fucking the shag carpet, he was able to reach down and grab his dick. Not wanting to stop slurping at her sweet pussy, he managed to swing himself under her body and feed her his cock.

She was only able to put it in her mouth for three seconds before the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat. She gasped and had to lift her mouth off of it while she held onto the base of his dick. Each successive stream of cum was more massive than the next; the first rope jumped into the air and splashed across her chest. The second landed in the carpet next to them and the third she was able to get into her mouth again.

He came so hard that he couldn’t scream, instead making a choking noise that forced his eyes wide open.

“Ggggghhhhhhk!” He sputtered.

Although nearly every drop of reserves from his well had been expended, his cock kept twitching in orgasmic pulses. She began to suck on it again, her cheeks collapsing in on them as she sucked the last of his cum from his nut sack. The effect of this caused his stomach to contract, forcing his mouth into her pussy, nose into her ass. She instantly came again with such force that a burst of air puffed out of her pussy, blowing his hair from his eyes.

When they slowly relaxed their grips on each other, their mouths met and they French kissed. She found a way to remove her shorts and thong which gave her an idea. She made him lean back, and while he sucked on one of her nipples, she put her white lace thong around his cock. Next she wrapped more of the thong around his balls and pulled the rest tight in her hand. Like silky horse reigns, she now had complete control over him.

Part III

Blood expanded the veins in his dick to the size of penne pasta. A large dollop of pre-come dripped out of the head and down the side of his shaft, only to be absorbed into the white panties. She locked her eyes onto his and licked her lips.

“You want me to slide on top of this don’t you?” She asked.

“Yes……please!”

“No,” She teased. “I’m going to make you wait.”

Still holding onto the fabric, she bit and licked his nipple, licked his face and placed her middle finger in his mouth. He greedily sucked at the finger, murmuring his desires under his breath. She pulls the saliva drenched finger from his mouth and reaches around her ass.

“Do you know what I’m doing?” She asked.

His brow furrowed at the pain coming from his genitals and he didn’t want to answer.

”I’m sliding my finger in and out of my ass.” She purred. “It feels sooooo goooooood.”

He tried to grab her hair with one hand and bring her closer but she tightened the grip on the panties causing him to clench his teeth and release her hair.

He sucked in his breath through his teeth. “Sssssss!”

“My ass is so hot and wet.” She said. “Oh fuck I need more. Put your fingers in my mouth.” She demanded.

He followed directions and stuck two fingers past her lips into her slippery hot mouth. Her mouth was hot and wet, and he shivered at the sensation of her tongue slipping and sliding around and between his two fingers. In the meantime, she was still jabbing her asshole with her own finger causing her to salivate further, spit dripping between his fingers and down her chin, finally landing on his cock. She noticed this and pulled her finger out of her ass and began to stroke his wet dick. She now had one hand pulling on the panties and the other hand stoking his dick like a plunger while he had his fingers in her mouth.

Not needing any more instruction, he pulled his fingers out of her mouth and replaced them with his tongue. His hand found its way to her pussy. He gently fondled her lips and vulva for a moment. With his index finger and ring finger, he parted her lips and slipped his middle finger deep inside her vagina. They now masturbated each other and played tongue-tag. His middle finger twirled around inside her pussy and her cum dripped into his palm. Next, his index finger found its way deep into her asshole, his thumb into her pussy. Like an inverted six-pack, he was able to manipulate her body; causing her to rise and fall at his command. She began to whimper and rode his fingers on the brink of cumming again. Slick clear juice seeped out of her pussy and down his hand. She now started to cry out heavily.

“Mmmm, ohhhhh, eeennhhh, hhhhuh, eeeeeeenhhh! Mmmmm!” She moaned.

He wiggled his finger in her ass, marveling at how hot and tight it was. He slid his whole finger in there and at the same time rubbed her G-spot with his thumb. He tried to concentrate on her pleasure, but every time her hand stroked his wet cock, he would flinch as her hand ran over the head of his dick. She knew what to do after a year of him teaching her where to rub. He felt like he was going to cum again and started to bite his lip.

”I’m going to cum!” He said.

She would have none of this and stopped stroking his dick and twisted the panties even tighter around the base of his cock. Like an animal balloon, the pressure in his nut sack grew; he felt like his balls were going to explode! The main problem with this was that after a minute his dick started to go limp from lack of blood supply. She moved back, his fingers plopping out of her, and she got on her hand and knees. Almost violently, she sucked his dick. She sucked and sucked and sucked. His head vibrated from wave after wave of ecstasy coursing through his brain. She took the finger that used to be in her ass and now slid it in his. He convulsed and his legs jerked straight, making his hips rise, causing her to gag on his cock. She got over it and continued to suck and slurp on his dick as she massaged his prostate through his butt hole. Again he felt the throws of an earth shattering orgasm begin to wreak havoc on his body.

“AHHHHSSHHSHHSSSSSSSSSSHITTTT” He groaned.

Part IV

Sensing he was at the brink of launching his sperm into the air again, she released the panty tourniquet in her hand, pulled her finger out of his ass, and let the dick slide out of her mouth all at the same time. Searing pleasure was instantly transformed into scorching pain as blood rushed into his purple wiener.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” He screamed. “You biiiiiiitch!”

She half-way felt bad for the poor guy. She wondered if she had done permanent damage, but was determined to find out otherwise. Another five seconds later when his cock had regained its normal color, she mounted it. Although it was a tight fit, she was able to get it all the way in her pussy in one long, slow, stroke. All of the cum she had accumulated inside her twat was forced out past her lips and flowed down his cock, over his balls and into the crack of his ass. She leaned forward, arching her back and stuck one of her big nipples into his mouth. His whining subsided as he began to suck and fuck. Tears of pain turned to tears of pleasure as he regained feeling into his cock. Rock hard now; he decided it was time for pay-back. He began bucking and fucking her from underneath as hard as he could while holding on to her ass and shoulder.

”Oh God!” She cried. “Yes!”

He nailed her over and over with all his strength. The two of them slowly moved across the carpet as he lurched up into her with only his feet and back on the ground. His head ended up against the wall, only to bang itself repeatedly on the floorboard. She was at his mercy as he grabbed her hair and started spanking her ass. The incessant rhythm of the ass-slapping and pounding of her clit on his hard stomach forced her to cum again. Her pussy muscles contracted over and over seemingly milking his cock; coaxing his dick to join her in orgasm. He tried to keep thrusting for a while as she came on him. His body reacted to the flood of pussy juice, smells, motion, and sounds with instinct and he shot his sperm deep into her pussy with one last thrust. The two continued to fuck each other as they came, even though they weren’t outwardly moving. The only movement took place inside her pussy; the contractions of her vagina and the pulsing of his penis.

“Oooooohhhh!” He cried.

“Eeeeeehhhhhhhh!” she responded

Shot after shot of his sticky goo flooded every part of her pussy. She filled up quickly and the fluid had no place to go but squirt out between the sides of his dick and her pussy lips. All time and awareness of the world around them stopped. Shuddering repeatedly, they swelled with heat and sweat as they continued to cum. A last spasm of his penis sent one last squirt of cum into her pussy. She came over and over, her pussy contracting and terrorizing his dick with pulsations that snatched at him until he began to climax again. His head grew dizzy from the experience of having a second orgasm and continued to fuck upward though he could barely control his body.

Their labored breathing slowed and minutes later she fell asleep on top of him. Even though she was the worst tease he had ever met, he convinced himself, next time he would only wait a week.