The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,470 Followers

The orgasm tore through her, causing both her pussy and her ass to clench around the cocks inside her. "Oh yeah, she's cumming, she loves this!" Joe exclaimed, laughing "She's a slut alright!" He again gripped her nipples, shaking her tits, sending sparks of sweet pain through her.

Rick was the next to cum, shouting out his climax as he pulled her down hard, filling her ass with another load of cum.

They all took turns fucking her, working their way around her holes until they fucked her ass. At last it was only Steve beneath her, forcing her to ride his cock with her ass. With a roar he finally came mixing his load of cum with that of the others before he pulled out, dropping her on her well used ass as he flopped backwards on the mats.

The other guys had cleaned off, using the outdoor shower and were relaxing in the deck chairs. They broke into applause as Rick finally finished with her.

With a groan she rolled over onto her stomach, giving her ass a break. She suddenly felt like crying but would not give them the satisfaction of her tears. A sharp slap on her ass caused her head to jerk up. Tyler stood above her, a wicked grin on his face. "That's what a tease gets when she does it one time too many," he lectured her. "You are now, officially, a slut." Tossing her a towel, he sneered, "Clean yourself up. You're a mess." Laughing, he turned his back to her, returning to his friends.

Later that night, as she lay in bed, she thought about that afternoon. As degrading as it had been, parts of it she had enjoyed. Tyler's cock was impressive and after the initial pain, the anal sex had been incredible. She had never cum so hard. She even liked the few slaps to her ass as he came and Brad's rough treatment of her tits. She wondered what a real spanking would feel like? A spanking while getting ass fucked?

She was surprised to feel her pussy getting wet as she thought about it. Perhaps she could entice Tyler into fucking her again. Only him though, she though to herself as she gently stroked her sore clit.

She avoided Tyler for the next couple of days, until her ass and pussy were no longer sore. Slipping on her skimpiest silk robe she emerged from her room for breakfast. As she had planned, Tyler was already there, sitting at the counter, eating his bacon and eggs. She did what she always did, bent over flashing her tits at him, reaching up high revealing her ass.

"What are you doing?" he asked her, surprised at her exhibitionist behavior.

"What do you mean?" she coyly asked.

"Didn't you learn your lesson about being a tease?" he said in a low voice.

"Hmmm...I guess not," she replied, her own voice dipping low. "Maybe I need a refresher course," she purred, undoing her robe and letting it slip off her shoulders, landing in a pool at her feet.

She shot a bottle of vegetable oil over the island at him before turning and bending over a low counter, her ass in the air. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled invitingly. "Well, are you going to teach me a lesson, or what?"

A few minutes later, their mingled groans of pleasure, followed by Clara's insistent voice, "Ram that cock in my ass, you bastard!" echoed through the house.

opels
opels
2,470 Followers
12