The Tease

Story Info
He's teased by an exhibitionist coworker.
1.5k words
3.98
51.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers

I am a technician in an electronics development lab. I work with both hardware and software engineers doing many different tasks.

This being an electronics lab, ESD, or static electricity, is a constant worry. We have ESD monitors that are mounted above the bench and grounded under the bench. One of my responsibilities is maintenance and installation of these monitors. Which gets me to the story.

One day, we had some new equipment installed which required rearrangement of the existing benches. As such, I had to install a new monitor on the bench. I gathered all of my tools and a new monitor and went over to the bench.

When I arrived, one of the system engineers was already there working. I told her that I was going to install a new monitor and that I was going to try to not get in her way. I climbed under the bench and connected the grounds. While I was under there, I noticed that she was wearing a knee length skirt. I had a close up view of her legs, and noticed for the first time how nice her legs were. One of the bolts that I had to ground was right across from where she was sitting and I had saved it for last, so as to limit the amount of time that I would be interfering with her work. When I got to it, I told her about it and asked her if she would mind moving a little bit to one side or the other. When I was done with that bolt. I climbed back out and mounted the monitor under one of the shelves. She stepped out while I was drilling the mounting holes.

While she was gone, I finished mounting the monitor, and climbed back under the bench to run the wires. Taking advantage of her absence, I wired the bolt across from where she was sitting first. This is when she came back. Apparently, she did not notice where I was working, because she sat down at her chair and rolled it up right in front of me. I noticed this right away, and was watching her closed legs approaching me, hoping for a good view. What I wasn’t watching was were the wheels on the chair approaching my foot. I made a noise when it hit me, and she looked down.

She made some comment about not seeing me there and hoped that I didn’t mind if she worked while I was under there. I told her no, and that I would be done in a moment. I did take just a moment and that is when it happened; she opened her legs. Not wide mind you, but just enough to give me a view of her panties. Nothing fancy, just plain white cotton panties.

Surprised, I dropped my wrench. She closed her legs and stuck her head under the bench again and asked me if I was OK. I said that I was and took a couple extra seconds pretending to still be tightening the same bolt up hoping that she would do it again. When I felt that I could not stay on that same bolt any longer, I moved on to the next one.

A short time later, I finished installing the monitor and went back to my bench. A couple of hours later, she came over to my bench advising me that the monitor was beeping and something must be wrong with it. I grabbed a meter and my tools and went back.

She went back to work while I went through all of the obvious stuff, checked the grounding, made sure that the wires to the monitor were still tight. Then I climbed under the bench to check the connections to the bolts. When I got to the bolt under where she was working, I again asked her to slide to one side or the other. Her response was that was a little involved with what she was doing and not to mind her.

OK, so a slid back to where the bolt was, being careful not to bump into her. As soon as I got myself into position, she opened her legs. This time she opened them several inches, allowing me to see much more than the color of her panties. I sat there and stared for several seconds, forgetting to check the connection at the bolt.

She asked me if I had found the problem when I remembered what I was doing there. I looked up, and someone had loosened the bolt, thereby creating a bad connection. One guess as to who loosened it. I took my time tightening and loosening that bolt and eventually tightened it one last time, before going back to my bench.

It was a couple of days later when she came over to my bench complaining about that monitor beeping again. Needless to say, I grabbed my wrench and proceeded over to that same bolt. While I was checking the connection, she slid up in her chair again, and I noticed three things right away.

One, the same bolt had been loosened again.

Two, her skirt was shorter and of a lighter color.

Three, she wasn’t wearing any panties!

I spent several minutes under that bench. I would have tried to get away with more, but there were other people there that day, and I was afraid that someone might get suspicious.

It was a couple of months later, when I went back to her cubicle to ask her a question about the system that she was working on earlier. It was a little warm in the office that day, and she had unbuttoned the top two buttons to her blouse. I started to ask her my question when she turned to face me.

This took me by surprise, and I stopped in mid sentence. After what she had done a couple of months earlier, her reaction kind of surprised me. She looked down, noticed that the top two buttons were undone, reached up and pulled the top of her blouse together. She kept one hand or the other there the whole time that I was there. She gave me a schematic and off I went.

I got a phone call from her shortly after I got to my bench saying that she had used the wrong drawing and if I would mind coming back for the right one. I was in for one big surprise when I got back to her cubicle.

She had her back to me when I first arrived. I started to ask for the other schematic when she turned to face me. She had unbuttoned her blouse all the way to her slacks, (at least it seemed like it) giving me a good view of the front clasp of her bra, and some cleavage. She gave me the drawing and sent me on my way, never bothering to pull her shirt shut like previously.

Towards the end of the day, I got a call from her asking if I could return the drawing, she needed to make some changes. When I got there, she again had her back to me. When she turned to me, I noticed that her shirt was still unbuttoned, and I didn’t see any signs of a bra. At first, I couldn’t tell because she was sitting up straight, and the shirt was staying closed pretty well.

I should give some details here; these cubicles consist of two office areas and a center table. Each desk is ‘U’ shaped with the computer at the end, shelves on one side and workspace on the other. Each desk has a visitor chair sitting beside the work area situated such that when you sit in it, you are facing the engineer.

She took the drawing from me and set it on the side part of her desk. She told me this was going to take a couple of minutes and to have a seat. When she bent over to start marking up the drawing, her shirt opened up a bit and a got a great side view of her right breast, no nipple mind you, but it was still a nice view. She went through several pages on the drawing, making some marks here and there, and opened up the file cabinet under her desk to pull out another drawing. When she bent down, this caused her shirt to open even farther, giving me the view that I was hoping for, nipple and all.

When she found the drawing that she was looking for, she started to say something when she looked up at me. Judging by the look on her face, she caught me staring at her chest. She looked down and acted like she just now realized the view she was giving me, reached down and pulled her shirt closed. She set the drawing on her desk, went through it and then made a couple more marks on the drawing that I was working with. She was not holding her shirt closed when she was doing this, but she was sitting up a little straighter, not giving me quite the view I had earlier.

When she was done, she handed me the drawings and sent me on my way. She hasn’t done anything like this since, but I sure do hop to whenever she asks me to do something for her.

crbrianb
crbrianb
165 Followers