The Tease

Story Info
She learns her lesson when she teases the wrong man.
1.7k words
4.15
42.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In hindsight, I guess I was asking for it. That tight low-cut black sweater...the little plaid schoolgirl miniskirt flaunting my long sexy legs...shiny black stiletto heels...even the long dark red curls tied up in playful pigtails...I was obviously a girl in search of some attention. When I walked into that house party I could feel your eyes all over me. We'd never met before, but I knew that it was your house. I sat across the room from you, loving the fact that you couldn't take your eyes off me. I shot a shy smile in your direction, and you smiled back, your eyes full of blatant lust. I decided to have a little fun with you...tease you a bit...you know, just give myself a little ego boost. How was I to know what I was getting into?

I watched you talking to your friends, but staring straight at me. I pretended not to notice, sipping on my beer, idly running the tip of my tongue around the rim of the bottle-neck. I twirled my pigtail around my finger and chatted with a guy sitting near me. I giggled at something he said, knowing that you were watching and feeling a tiny twinge of guilt, even though I was a stranger to you. I stole a glance at you and smiled sweetly. Your eyes were narrowed, watching me flirt with someone else. You were a big man, capable of taking what you want, and I could tell you wanted me. Not to date me, not to romance me, just to fuck me. I had no intention of letting that happen, but your hot glare was encouraging me to tease you a little further. My pussy tingled with excitement at your rapt attention. I caught your eye and bit my lower lip gently, slowly running my fingertips down my exposed leg, watching with satisfaction as your eyes followed my fingers. You were so cute and predictable, staring openly at my thighs, your hand wandering unconsciously to your crotch. I knew your dick was hard, maybe painfully so, and I knew that later tonight, you'd be furiously jerking yourself off thinking about me. The thought was making my pussy so wet I could hardly stand it.

I went on torturing you for a while before I decided it was time to leave. I finished my beer, blew you a little kiss and headed for the washroom to pee before heading home. It was as I was washing my hands that it happened. The bathroom door began to open, startling me.

"Hey, it's occupied." I called. Then you came in and closed the door behind you. My mouth dropped open and I was speechless. Without a word you backed me up against the wall and kissed me hard on the mouth, your hand coming up and squeezing my breast brazenly. I tried to push you away but you pressed the weight of your body against me. When you finally pulled back from the kiss you were leering at me. I glared furiously at you.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Get the hell off me!" I shouted, pulling away from you. You gripped my arm fiercely, pulling me against you.

"You think you can just tease me like that and not give it up? You know you want it baby. Go ahead and fight it if you want, but I gotta have you right fucking now!" You growled at me. My heart was pounding and as much as I denied it, my pussy was begging to be pounded. You shoved me up against the wall, pressing your hard cock against me, letting me feel the power of it, you reached down and yanked up my skirt, grabbing my thong and tearing it off my in one motion, exposing my wet shaved cunt. You pressed your strong fingers into my hot flesh, roughly rubbing my clit. You used your free hand to undo your jeans and drop them to the floor. Your dick was big and hard and you stroked it slowly while you fingered my pretty cunt. I tried to struggle, but my resolve was getting weaker. In spite of myself, I wanted it. I wanted to be your little slut and take your cock deep in my tight pussy. Suddenly you thrust two fingers into my pussy, shoving them deep and hard.

"Oooooh fuck you're a hot little bitch baby! I'm gonna lick that sweet little cunt till you fucking scream." You growled in my ear, pushing my thighs apart and lowering yourself you the floor. You gripped my hips and held them tight against the wall. I gasped in helpless shock as you pressed my little ass against the cold tile of the bathroom wall. My nipples stiffened and I dropped my hands to your shoulders, trying (half-heartedly at best) to push you away. After all, there was still a little fight left in me and I was not used to being manhandled like this, but you merely gripped my hips harder – almost painfully hard, and drove your mouth against my sweet wet pussy. You were a fucking animal, growling and nipping at my clit, your tongue driving deep inside me. My thighs tensed and I cried out in pleasure and disbelief. Your muscles were twitching with aggression as you crouched in front of me, licking and biting my tender cunt. All my will to fight you melted away as your flat broad tongue dragged hard and fast, in and out across my horny tingling clit. My hips began to push against you, grinding against your skilled mouth, my legs helplessly shaking as you forced me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh my fucking god! Oooooooh that feels so good!" I moaned, now fully driving my pussy against your face. You had me so close to cumming...sooooo fucking close! And then you stopped. You just...STOPPED and stood up, grinning while I sweated and panted and whimpered in frustration. You wrapped your big rough hand around your throbbing dick and slowly stroked up and down. My hands glided up to my tits, gently rubbing them and pinching my nipples. I looked in your eyes, your gaze hard and volatile. You stared at my hands, slowly working my firm tits and you reached out and grabbed my blouse. Without a word, you ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. You lunged at me and fastened your eager mouth onto one of my painfully aroused nipples and we tumbled to the floor, your weight landing on top of me while you licked and bit and devoured each of my luscious tits. I squealed and moaned and begged for you to fuck me, but instead you backed off and sat on the edge of the tub, grabbing my pigtail and dragging my face against your thigh.

"Come on baby, suck that hard dick!" You commanded, looking down into my face and pushing your cock-head against my full red lips. I struggled a little and saw your dick twitch with excitement. I flicked the tip of my tongue against the head of your cock, barely making contact and staring innocently up at you. You roared with lust and thrust your cock against my lips, desperate to fuck my pretty mouth. Your big dick invaded my mouth, driving deep and furious, pulsing and throbbing deep in my throat as you gripped my pigtails and dragged my mouth up and down your hot cock, your balls slapping my chin. I gulped and moaned and sucked you harder and harder, nearly choking on your rock hard dick as you fed it to me again and again. You moaned and growled and hollered as you fucked my little mouth.

"Oh godDAMN girl you are one good little slut baby!" You cried, prying my lips off your cock. You grabbed my wrists in one hand and lifted me up, spun me around and bent me over the edge of the sink. You kicked my legs apart, like a cop arresting me, and rubbed your slippery cock-head up and down across my clit, driving me crazy.

"Oooooooooh god please fuck me! PLEASE just fuck the hell out of me!" I begged, my face red with passion as I stared at your reflection in the mirror. You leaned forward and bit my neck and shoulder and hammered your dick balls-deep into my pussy, hiking my miniskirt up over my bare ass. I screamed and almost came immediately as you started to ram my cunt harder and harder, punishing my sweet young hole. I threw my head back and howled in ecstasy as my pussy tightened around your big dick and gushed my hot sticky juices all over your shaft.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming soooooo hard for you!" I screamed, pumping my pretty little ass against you harder, wanting every inch of your pounding cock inside me. I looked at you in the mirror, your face a mask of lust, your teeth grinding as you dug your fingers into my ass, hammering me so hard I thought the sink I was leaning on would break off the wall. Sweat dripped from your forehead and your breaths became fast and shallow.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you sexy little fucking bitch, I'm gonna shoot my fucking load in your cunt!" You screamed, wrapping your arms around my waist and RAMMING your dick ssssssssssooooooo deeeeeeeeeeep in my pussy, and I could feel your hot fucking cum spurting up inside me, your dick twitching with each fresh shot of your jizz. You pulled out and shook the last drops of cum from your prick onto my pale white ass, slapping my ass cheeks with your cock-head.

I slid to the floor, panting. You looked down at my torn clothing, and picked up my little white thong, shredded and useless. You tucked it into your pocket and smiled. You dropped my torn blouse in the trash, peeled off your snug black t-shirt, wiped your forehead with it and tossed it at me. I sat there on the floor, dazed, my pussy still dripping with your cum and I realized I didn't even know your name. Then you opened the door and started to leave. Just before you closed the door behind you, you turned back and said:

"That's what you get for being a tease."