The Tease

Story Info
Vacation sex with a twist.
8k words
4.53
57.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a vacation and a tropical island was the best remedy for the mid-winter blues. Any island would do, as long as it had warm, sandy beaches. So I booked a trip to Jamaica and before I knew it, I was on a plane headed south away from the snow and the cold.

My boyfriend Mike came with me and we left that day hoping for another great adventure.

I arrived pale, tired but excited about a week of nothing at an all-inclusive resort. All I had to do was eat, drink and get a tan.

Mornings were spent on the beach working on a tan. Most women there went topless so I followed custom and watched my large, beautiful breasts turn a deep brown. Swimming with hardly anything on was a delight in the warm Caribbean Ocean.

After lunch, I usually retired to the pool to read and take in the sights. I peered over my book at all the half-naked bodies swimming or lounging around the pool. Usually by the late afternoon, I would get incredibly horny watching all the flesh parade around. And it didn't matter if it was male or female. I was bi-sexual and was happy with my lifestyle.

Mike spent his days scuba diving or playing golf. We'd meet up in the late afternoon and usually had a good round of fucking before heading off to dinner.

After a few days I noticed a trio of women in their early 20's make their way to the pool. All three wore bikinis to show off their tanned, young bodies. I watched in interest as the flaunted their looks as they casually lay on their chairs. One girl in particular caught my attention. She was tall, with long slender legs, a nice firm ass and perfectly shaped breasts. Her hair was always in a ponytail. She knew she looked great as she sat there. Men stared at her and tried to hide hard-ons in their swim trunks.

Her friends addressed her as Heather and I snickered at the trendy name.

It didn't take long for me to realize she enjoyed not only flaunting her looks, but teasing others as well. A couple of brave guys made meager attempts to talk to her, but she was always surrounded by her girlfriends so she just laughed coyly at their remarks and led them on. I could tell she wasn't spreading her legs for just anyone.

One by one, the guys gave up. I started feeling bad for them. Then I started feeling angry at they way she held court all afternoon. She thought she was something else sitting there, tossing her hair back and laughing emptily at the comments the guys made. Periodically she would look down and examine the way her bikini top covered her breasts and make adjustments. Usually it resulted in making her nipples harden a bit.

I started becoming obsessed watching Heather and felt she would make a good slave for Mike and I. I wondered how she would be once someone got her alone. Would she tease then? Or would she willingly submit. I realized the thoughts of it were getting me wet so I dove into the pool to cool off.

When I surfaced, I was nearby her little entourage. I floated around nearby to hear more of the empty conversations. Once I caught her looking at me, actually I felt like she was sizing me up. I laughed to myself because she had no idea what I was capable of. As I swam lazily around the pool I started to plot how I could get her alone. Wouldn't it be great to make her submit to me. She wouldn't know what hit her having another woman fuck her silly.

Just thinking about it made me so horny, I had to go to my room. Once inside, I stuck my fingers inside my bathing suit and rammed my fingers in my dripping pussy. As I pumped away, I fantasized putting my fingers inside Heather's tight little cunt and finger fucking her until she came all over my hand. In no time I was having a tremendous orgasm and while I felt my pussy spasm around my fingers I decided I was going to act it out.

When Mike got back I didn't tell him my plans - it was going to be a surprise. He decided to go out with some golf buddies so it gave me a perfect opportunity.

Later that night, I was hanging around the bar watching Heather hold court again. She was dressed in short halter-top style dress. She clearly had no bra on as her pert breasts were bouncing happily about whenever she moved. Her hair was down and swaying in the gentle breeze that night as she sipped a drink and laughed at friends' jokes, but no one else. I began to despise her a little more.

I continued to watch, keeping my drinking down so I would be ready for what I had planned. Everything was ready back in my room. I smiled at the thoughts of her tied down as I had my way with her.

I was also lucky - her room was a few doors down from mine. I knew by what was happening that she was going back alone. Her friends were less snobby than her and found a couple of guys to slip away with. But Heather was not having any of that - she would go back to her room by herself and shake her head at her friends.

Finally I saw her slip away and refuse a couple of offers to be escorted back to her room. I slipped away first and went to my room. I stood outside the door pretending to find my key. I heard her shoes make a soft scuffing sound as she came down the dimly lighted pathway. When I heard her get closer, I slumped against the door and moaned softly like I was sick.

She stopped and I could tell that she was appraising the situation. Did she want to help me or ignore me. I decided to move things along.

I half-turned to her and said softly, "Could you help me?"

"What's wrong?" she asked hesitantly.

"I-I get this key to work and I'm...ah...feeling a little sick..." I said weakly.

I almost heard her laugh as she replied. My hatred of her grew a bit more and I choked it back.

"Sure, I'll help you. Too much to drink?"

I nodded and moved aside so she could reach over and take my key. I got a scent of coconuts and something else, which I couldn't put, my finger on.

I let her get right against the door and I got behind her. As soon as the door opened, I pushed her inside and shut it quickly hoping no one saw what just happened. She turned around and gave me a glaring How-dare-you-look. In a split second, I had her pinned against the wall thanking all those long nights at the gym. I easily was much stronger than she was.

She struggled but continued to glare at me.

"Don't look at me that way, you stuck up little bitch."

"Fuck you", she spat.

I slapped her face. Hard. She went to scream and I clamped her hand over her mouth and forced her down on the bed. I turned her over on her stomach and reached for the silk rope I had there. In no time I was able to bind her hands together tightly. Rolling her over quickly, I found the gag I had bought that day and thanked the bondage gods that I had the foresight to bring my 'toys'. You never know what can happen on vacation.

I tied the gag around her mouth and stood back to admire my handiwork. She lay there panting and sweating. I could see fear creeping into her expression - all the anger was gone now. I smiled and turned up the air conditioner to cool off the room at bit.

"Ok, Heather, you must do what I say now. You are going to be my slave for the night and by tomorrow morning, you will be begging me for more."

She shook her head violently back and forth and I just laughed.

I dragged her off the bed and into a chair. I put her arms behind the back of the chair and proceeded to bind her ankles to the legs of the chair. She sat there looking fearful as I admired her taut body. Her breasts were forced to stick out and strain against the material of her dress. Her legs were open enough that I could see the crotch of her panties. This was going to be heavenly, I thought.

I slowly poured a drink of ice water and gulped it down. The ice didn't even have a chance to melt before I finished and set the glass down. I reached in and took a cube out of the glass and slowly slid it down along the side of her cheek. It left a trail of water as her skin was burning up from the sun and the struggling she had done previously. I continue to slide the ice down to her collarbone then across the top of her left breast. She shuddered at the sensation. I moved the ice cube down over the thin material that covered her breasts to her nipple. The coldness brought it to attention immediately and I saw it poking against the dress. Heather shuddered again and took a deep breath.

I took what was remaining of the ice cube and sucked it slowly in my mouth as I walked around her tied body, admiring the view.

"So, Heather, have you always been a tease?" I sneered.

She looked away from me and I laughed.

"You are, you little cunt. But tonight that is going to change. You're going to become the little slut you know you really are."

She shut her eyes.

I walked around to the back of the chair and undid the ties that held her top up. I slowly undid them for maximum effect. She was almost whimpering as I walked back around to pull down the top. When her breasts came into view, I instantly felt myself get wet. They were so full and ripe and ready to be enjoyed. Her nipples were both hard being exposed to the cool air of the room. I couldn't wait any longer to begin enjoying her body. I leaned over her and put my whole mouth over one erect nipple and began to lick and suck it. I could feel her whole body tense up in protest.

"Relax, you'll enjoy it more."

I felt her relax a tiny bit but as soon as I began to lightly pinch the other nipple, she stiffened up again. I shrugged and went back to sucking her dark brown nipples. I spent much time there, licking and pinching. When they were super hard, I bit down on one softly and she cried out behind her gag. I rewarded her by biting the other nipple even harder as I squeezed her firm breast. She cried out again and tears sprang to her eyes.

I pulled away, panting from excitement at what I was accomplishing. I grabbed another ice cube and slowly slid it down between her breasts to her smooth, tanned stomach. I repeated this gesture until there was no more ice. Each time I did it, she would shudder and squirm which only added to my excitement.

Next, I pushed the skirt of her dress up to expose her white panties. At this point her dress was bunched up around her waist. Taking a small knife out of my bag of tricks I began to cut away her panties at the waist. Her eyes widened in sheer terror of my actions. I assured her I was merely removing her clothing, I was not going to hurt her.

I got both sides cut and I pulled away the panties to reveal her beautiful mound. Most of it was shaved except for a patch above her slit. I brushed my hands over it.

"Maybe our Heather is a slut after all with her shaved pussy?"

She shook her head no again but I wasn't buying it.

I slipped one finger inside the folds of her pussy and felt it wet there. I pulled the finger out and held it under her nose.

"Then what's this then?"

She glared at me and I sucked the juices off my finger. It tasted heavenly. It was time.

I knelt next to her chair and parted her moist lips with my fingers and slowly slid one in. I moved it around, lubricating it with her wetness. I began to slowly push it in and out of her hole. My thumb brushed against her clit from time to time and she would tense up a bit. My hand moved faster and faster. I could see the sweat building up on her face as she tried to resist me. I stopped suddenly and she slumped a bit in the chair.

I was no where near finished at this point.

Still fully clothed, I straddled the chair and sat down lightly on her legs. I was strong enough that I could support myself without putting all of my weight on her. I reached down and slid my fingers in her tight cunt and began to slowly fuck her. At the same time my other hand found her breast and began to roughly grope it, taking time to pinch her nipple. She closed her eyes and I could swear she moaned against her gag. I knew she finally had to be getting into it. I increased the pressure on her hole. Occasionally I would rub her clit with my thumb. It was a hard little nub. Faster and faster I fucked her tight hole with 2 fingers. I tilted my head down and began to suck on her neck. This time the moans were for real. She was enjoying it.

That only egged me on. I was determined to make this ice-queen cum. I fucked her hard and twisted her nipples. I was all over her pinching and twisting and pumping. My body was totally dominating her and she was helpless to my movements. The sweat poured off her face and down between her breasts. Her eyes were shut tight and the moaning got louder behind her gag. Finally I felt her tense and her pussy muscles grabbed my fingers. She was cumming. Her girl juices were all over my hand as she turned her head side to side. She continued to thrash around for a bit longer before she slumped her head forward.

I slowly eased myself off her, my body creaking a bit with the exertion. I put my fingers in my mouth and tasted her sweet cum. Licking them clean I went and poured another drink and got ready for the next round.

My boyfriend Mike returned from his adventures as I was lounging in front of the TV. When he walked in, he immediately knew that I had something going on and he smiled.

"You look like you're up to no good", he grinned.

"Yup. Take a quick peak in the other room, but don't make a sound."

He crossed the room and opened the door a crack. I heard him take a quick breath as he gazed my little slut. Before I left her, I tied her spread-eagle face down on the bed. Her firm, ripe ass was ready for Mike and I knew he wanted it.

Mike shut the door and came back to me - his cock was growing in his shorts.

"Where did you ever get her?"

"I have been watching her by the pool all day. Miss High and Mighty."

"Oh, one of those...."

"Yes. She won't be after a few days with us, though." I smiled and looked at him knowingly. "Her ass is ready for you, whenever you are."

Mike rubbed his hard cock against the material of his shorts. "Oh, I'm ready."

I stood up and led him into the bedroom where Heather lay.

"Ok, slut, time for something new and different." I giggled and sat down on the bed next to her. "My boyfriend here has a hard dick. He needs to do something about it."

She moaned against her gag and tried to turn her head but Mike was behind her and she couldn't see him.

"Now, just stay still. It will hurt at first, but you'll like it in time."

Mike quickly stripped his clothes off. I licked my lips as his cock came into view. It was stiff and swollen and I gasped a little as I imagined it in my own ass. I handed him a bottle of lube and he quickly spread it across his head and shaft. Next, he kneeled between Heather's legs and brought his cock near the crack of her ass.

"Spread her asscheeks, love", he breathed.

I pulled Heather's sweet ass apart, showing him the tiny rosebud there. She squirmed at bit until I swatted her hard on the ass. "Be still, you slut, or it will hurt more."

Mike became very aroused at this and began to slide his cock into her asshole, grunting as it went slowly in.

"Oh Diana...she's soooo tight!"

I smiled and straddled Heather's back, facing Mike. I watched as his cock invaded her ass and then pulled out a little. The next thrust was harder and deeper before he pulled out again. Heather screamed against her gag and I could feel her body tense with each thrust.

I stroked her ass and told her to relax. It would go easier on her if she did.

Mike began to thrust into her ass with long, slow strokes. I watched his face as he concentrating on raping this sweet young ass. He looked into my eyes and smiled a lusty smile at me.

"Oh yeah, she's tight...I won't be able to go too long."

We both laughed, oblivious to Heather's discomfort. There would be more to come.

I pulled my robe open and offered my breasts to Mike as he ass-fucked Heather. He greedily groped and pinched my nipples. I moaned softly as he touched me which only brought him closer to the edge.

"Come all over me," I whispered. "Don't waste it in this slut."

That was all he needed. Mike groaned and pulled out of Heather. White, hot cum spurted all over my belly and tits as he jerked off.

"Oh, fuck, Diana.....oh fuck...."

I gasped as the cum trickled down to drip on Heather's back. I rubbed my hands all over my tits and chest, smearing the cum on me.

Mike pulled back and slumped on the chair, spent.

"Have you even cum yet?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, but soon."

I shed my robe and untied Heather. I rolled her over on her back. She was slightly dazed from the fucking - I could tell by her eyes.

"Ok, Heather, I'm taking this gag off, but if you make a sound, I will beat you. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly, flexing her arms after being tied up for so long.

I released the gag and she gasped for breath.

"Now sit up, slut, and move to the side of the bed."

She did as I asked and I lay down on my back.

"Good, girl. Now lick this cum off me. All of it."

Mike laughed from the other side of the room as Heather whimpered a little.

"Do it!"

She hesitantly leaned over me and began to lick the cum off my stomach in small licks.

"You can do better than that, slut."

Heather looked at me with pure disgust in her eyes, but she increased the strokes and started to move up to my breasts. I moaned softly as her soft tongue lapped at my skin, knowing that she was tasting Mike's salty cum.

"Mmmmm...that's it...suck my nipples..."

Heather moved her mouth up to one of my already hard nipples and she began to suck, pulling it into her mouth and letting her tongue caress the top.

"Oh my, what a good little slut we have here, Mike", I gasped.

"Oh yeah?"

Mike got closer for better view. His cock began to twitch and grow hard again. I smiled.

"Ok, slut, we'll have more time for tit sucking later. Let's see how you are with pussy."

Heather raised her head from my breast and looked at me. "Nooooo"

"Oh yes," I said. I looked over at Mike. "Darling?"

Mike responded by slapping Heather across the face. "Do it, you little bitch."

Heather whimpered and slid down between my legs. I opened them wide as Mike forced her head down. She pushed apart my pussy lips and began to tentatively lick my oozing slit.

"Harder, you cunt," I gasped. "Suck my pussy and taste it."

She responded by sticking her tongue into my pussy and licking me from my hole to my clit. I moaned as her little tongue touched my overly-sensitive clit. Hearing my moans must have gave her more encouragement. She began to suck my clit into my mouth and she slid two fingers into my pussy. My hips began to buck up against her face as I rubbed myself shamelessly against her mouth.

Mike stood nearby and stroked his cock, watching us. I smiled at him and urged our little slut to go faster, harder. I was going to cum soon and it was going to be big.

Heather slurped my pussy in earnest now. Her violated ass bobbing up and down as she began to get into it. I felt my body begin to tense from my nipples all the way down to my toes.

"Oh yessss...suck me...", I cried. "Make me cum..."

I thrashed around on the bed and held Heather's head tightly between my thighs as my orgasm suddenly hit.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as it took me over the edge. I kept Heather's face tightly against my pussy as we rode out my orgasm together. Everything went fuzzy and gray for a bit as I came so incredibly hard.

It may have only been a matter of minutes, but I fell asleep for bit having been exhausted from the drinking and the efforts of the evening. When I came out of it, I heard Mike moaning. I opened my eyes to see Heather's mouth wrapped around his cock and his hands grasping her head and pulling her hair. This wasn't a blowjob. He was fucking her face hard. She was trying to push away with her hands so I got up and pulled them behind her back and held them there.