The Tease Down the Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers

The next week, he focused on the pre-break school load, but still found time to hang with Stephanie. He made passive attempts to get her going in one of her teasing moods, but also devised something slightly more sinister. When he picked her up Monday morning, he purposely dropped his apple at as he took off from a stop sign, he reached for it a few times, and then making sure to look convincing, sighed loudly. "Steph, can you grab that please before it rolls under my break."

"Sure, no problem." She said, as she leaned over looking tentatively for the placement of the apple before reaching down. Rich had already moved the apple under his seat though. "I, uh, don't see it."

Rich tried not to smile. "Its gotta be down there somewhere, just feel around."

Stephanie leaned over his lap, and moved her hand around on the floor. Rich waited til she was about as low as she could get without burying her face in his lap, and then put his hand onto her head as he called out: "Oh shit, hold on!" He then pushed the breaks down, careful not to slam them hard, he didn't want her head hitting the steering wheel, and came to almost a complete stop while using the hand on her head to ensure she didn't get rattled. In the process, Stephanie gasped, grabbed a hold of his legs, and pushed her head deeper into his lap and tighter against his stomach. Rich wasn't hard, but that anticipation had made him swell slightly, and he felt her face press against his warm cock, but he wasn't sure if she had felt it. After he stopped, he took his hand off her head and let it slip down her back. "Sorry, are you ok?"

Stephanie shot her head up and back and looked around as if she might be in the middle of gunfire. "What!? What was it!?"

"Calm down, it was just a squirrel in the road, I didn't want to hit it." Rich laughed.

"Oh, ok then." Stephanie said as she pushed her hair back and straightened her shirt. They had gotten another mile down the road when she slapped rich on the arm. "Don't pretend you didn't enjoy that mister!

Rich put his hand to his chest in mock offense. "Me? Never."

"I'm not as naïve as I look!" Stephanie said while she crossed her legs and smoothed her skirt down.

Rich chuckled. "I'm not so sure about that. The Catholic school girl uniform is pretty cliché, but it kinda fits."

Stephanie laughed at that one. "I see you've lost interest in your apple."

Rich smiled as he pulled up next to the church. "Lost my appetite."

Stephanie grabbed her bag from beneath her feet and climbed out of his car. "I'm sure."

***

On Wednesday, he pulled another trick, but this was unplanned. Stephanie had brought a bottle of water into the car, and was sipping it slowly as they talked about break. Just as Stephanie was about to take another sip, Rich floored the gas down and brought it back up so that the car jerked. Water came spilling out of the bottle, splashing Stephanie in the face, and dripping all over her shirt and vest. She held up her hands in disbelief looking down at her uniform which was soaked in several areas.

"Oh my gosh, Im so sorry!" Rich exclaimed, trying to sound as honest as possible.

Stephanie was still frozen in shock, but Rich was thinking quick on his feet. He pulled the car to the side of the road and reached behind his seat to grab a sweatshirt that had been sitting in the car for awhile. He quickly pressed it against her shirt.

"I don't know what happened. This old car seems to be falling apart!" Rich said as he slowly padded his way from her neck to her chest.

"It's ok, really, I'm fine.

"I'm sorry about your clothes." Rich kept brushing the shirt against her chest.

"There aren't that wet, really its- mmm." Stephanie fluttered her eyes as Rich brushed right over where he though her nipple might be. She quickly gasped and grabbed the shirt from Rich, drying herself off in his stead, but her face was flush.

"You, uh, ok there?" Rich asked, attempting to be sincere, but he knew a hint of cockiness could be heard in his voice.

"I'm fine." Stephanie said, and that was clearly the end of the conversation. He took off toward her school feeling rather proud.

***

On Friday, Rich got to her house early, and met her on the porch. "Here, let me grab your bag for you."

"Oh, and when did you become a gentlemen?" Stephanie asked, but handed over the bag anyway.

"Just now I guess." Rich shrugged.

"Be careful, wouldn't want anyone getting any ideas about you being a halfway decent guy." She whispered as she placed her finger at the base of his neck and let it slide down to his stomach, resting on the top of his belt where she paused before pulling away and heading toward the car. Rich shook his head and chased after her, beating her to the car, he opened the front door and let her in, closing it behind her. He then walked to the other side of the car, and placed her bag behind his seat. As he drove toward the school, she lifted up her legs one at a time and straightened her socks. As she lifted her left leg, he got a small peak at a pair of white, thin, lacy underwear. Rich couldn't have been luckier.

When they got to church building, Rich turned off the car and hoped out.

"Where exactly are you going?" Stephanie asked.

"I think my right front tire is low on air, the car seems to be balanced weird, did you feel it?" He asked.

"Uh, no." Stephanie said as she got out of the car and looked at Rich as he knelt beside the tire, pushing and poking it. "Hey, wears my bag?"

"Uh, you don't have it?" Rich asked, pre-occupied with the task at hand.

"No, you took it remember. Mr. Gentlemen."

"Oh, that's right, it's in the backseat."

Stephanie tried the door and turned back to Rich. "Its locked."

"Keys are in the ignition."

Stephanie sighed as she bent over and reached into the car. As soon as she ducked her head into the car, Rich was on his feet behind her. Stephanie half gasped, half yelped and jumped enough to hit her head on the ceiling of the car. She grabbed the back of her head and yelled: "RICH!"

"Sorry... couldn't resist. It was right there in my face." He had waited for her to reach over the seats and grab the key, as she was bent, her skirt rose up enough to show the white lacy underwear she was wearing that covered only the top half of her ass. Rich spanked her, not hard, but enough to make a smacking sound, and before he pulled his hand away, he was sure to give the nice round, firm butt a squeeze.

Stephanie was quick to jump back out of the car and pull the back of her skirt down, her face red with what was first looked like anger, but Rich quickly realized was embarrassment. "Well, I never!" She said exasperated.

Rich chuckled as he unlocked the back seat and handed over her bag. "Have a good day at school, see you at 5."

She snatched the bag and stormed off muttering under her breath.

***

When Rich picked Stephanie up, she had on her tight yoga pants, and a form fitting black tank top.

They sped home, excited to be done with school for awhile, and happy to have no homework to worry about. They parked at her house and got some drinks and chips before turning on the TV while chatting about the differences in their school systems, which led to uniforms. It was at this point Stephanie brought up the mornings event.

" Speaking of uniforms! Just because I'm forced to wear a skirt to school doesn't mean can grab a hold of my ass every time I bend over!"

"I don't believe I've done it every time you've bent over... and trust me, you do it often."

"Staring a little more than you should perhaps?" she said slyly.

"Posing a little more than you should perhaps?" he fired back.

"Pretend you don't like it." She challenged.

"Pretend you didn't like this morning." He countered.

"Maybe I didn't!" She said standing up from the couch and stepping in front of his view of the television.

"I highly doubt it." He said smugly as he got up to grab another coke.

Stephanie followed him into the kitchen, arms crossed over her chest, which pressed her chest further together, enhancing the view greatly. "What makes you think I liked it?"

Rich took a swig from his coke and shrugged. "You didn't do anything that alluded otherwise." His eyes never left her chest as he added. "You're always being such a tease."

Stephanie unfolded her arms and crossed over to Rich, took his coke, slammed it down on the table, and pushed him against the wall, placing her hand on either side of him, trapping him from escape. She spoke in a deep whisper, her words slow and sharp, her eyes narrowed and her face so close to his that he could taste her breath. "What exactly are you trying to say?"

Rich didn't hesitate. He grabbed her hips, swung himself around and pinned her against the wall, pressing his lips onto hers. At first he was met with resistance, her hands pressed against his shoulders, her head trying to tilt aside, and her lips firmly pressed together. But as the surprise wore off, she loosened her lips allowing his to sink into hers, she stopped tilting her head back and leaned into him instead, she dropped her hands from his shoulders slowly, letting them fall over his chest and onto his waist. It was a long embrace, and when he pulled away they both gasped for air.

"I'm done saying things." He finally replied to her last question.

"It's about damn time." She said and leaned forward for another kiss.

This time there was no second guessing. He wrapped his arms behind her and pulled her firm breasts into him. She let her tongue dart between her lips in to his and brought her hands from around his back to the front, slowly tracing the border between his skin and jeans. The resulting sensation was enough to make his knees buckle. She giggled in between small soft kisses as he brought his hands up and traced her face, and ran his fingers through her soft curly hair.

Stephanie's fingers were still dancing on the front of his stomach just above his belt buckle. Rich thought of one better, and pushed his hands up the back of her shirt, and then lightly scratched her back on the way down. She pulled away from his lips to gasp, and he took this opportunity to start kissing her neck and shoulders, bringing one strap of her tank top down onto her arm, and then the other. As he kissed her neck, she fidgeted more at his waist line, and slipped her fingers into the tops of his jeans, and was now holding onto them and using it to pull his lower body flush with hers. He kissed lower and lower using his tongue to dance over her skin until he was at the top of her shirt. He paused for a moment, but not meeting any resistance he pulled it down to her waist, revealing that the bra was built into the shirt. Rich was slightly taken aback at this new development and straightened back up, staring at her chest.

"What?" she asked coyly.

"They are amazing!" He said, and meant it. Rich had never seen a pair of tits close up before, and now stood the most amazing pair he thought he might ever see. He knew they were large, but no overly so. But this is the first time he saw them bare and without support and he expected them to sag in some way, but they stayed almost exactly where they were. They were smooth and unblemished with small round pink circles in the middle, each with a hard nipple standing erect in the center.

Rich brought his hands up and looked for approval. Stephanie replied by grabbing his wrists and pulling them forward so that his hand grasped each breast firmly. Rich squeezed them gently and let his fingers fall over her nipples, circling and rubbing them between his fingers, and occasionally pulling lightly. With each new technique, Stephanie's would make a small sound, that was something akin to whimpering, but her face showed she was thoroughly enjoying the attention. She was finally able to string a few words together. "Where...mm... did you... uh... oh!... learn this?"

Rich shook his head and continued to toy with her breasts, completely fascinated. "I don't know. I've never... I mean... this is the first time..."

"Me too... god yes... do that again please." She said in a husky voices as he rubbed his thumbs up and down her nipples, using the rest of his fingers to grasp her chest and push them together.

He was happy to oblige, and continued to rub her nipples. As he played with her chest Rich began to grow in size so that his erection came up to the top of his jeans. Stephanie still had her fingers on the inside of the top of his jeans and felt the tip of his penis touch her hand. She giggled and rubbed her hand over the top of it causing Rich's knees to buckle again.

"Come on, let's sit." Stephanie said, grabbing his hand and leading him to the couch. She grabbed her tank top from around her waist and removed it completely before sitting next to Rich.

Rich's mind raced, he couldn't believe that this was finally happening. His erection was pulsing and was actually starting to become sore in his pants from the anticipation of what could soon happen. He had never been this aroused before, and knew it was because the past month had been spent dodging the sexual tension that had grown between them.

Stephanie leaned in to kiss him and dropped her hands to his belt, fumbling it loose and taking it off. She wasted little time with his button and zipper while their tongues tasted each others mouths, and his hands and fingers continued playing with her chest and nipples. She broke from his mouth to look down at the outline under his boxers. She looked back up at him and never broke eye contact as she grabbed the band of his boxers and tugged them down to his feet, pulling the rest of his jeans off his body in one quick motion. She stood up before him now, having to previously crouch down to remove the pants and boxers from his ankles, and broke his eye contact for the first time to stare at his throbbing hard on.

"God... Its so... so much better than I've imagined." She said biting her bottom lip.

"You've been imagining this?" Rich said pointing at his erection.

"Yes! Ever since I saw you in that towel... I've been imagining it every night since then. Tell me Rich, were you imagining me? Were you picturing me late at night in your bed." She spoke in a sensual tone as she leaned over Rich and her chest hung over his face. She gave his ear a quick lick and nip with her teeth. "Do you play with yourself at night thinking about me?"

"Y-y-yes." Rich stammered out as the redhead in front of him ran her hands up his thighs, just barely brushing over his cock.

"Take off your shirt." Stephanie demanded.

Rich was quick to comply and as he did so he watched her peel her tight yoga pants from the top all the way down to her ankles before delicately stepping out of each leg. She had on a pair of smooth black bikini cut panties that showed all of her thighs and looked slightly tight as the it clung to her ass, letting a small bit of cheek hang out underneath it from behind on each side.

Stephanie dropped to her knees in front of Rich and ran her finger tips down his chest. She then positioned her elbows on top of his thighs and lowered her body so that each round, perky tit enveloped the sides of his cock. She sat there smiling as Rich squirmed in his seat at the pressure being applied to his cock. He was sure she could feel the veins within it beating in between her chest, but she didn't mention it.

"Can I... Can I taste it?" She said looking Rich in the eyes and then dropping her gaze so that she was looking straight down into her bosom as his purple tip.

Rich opened his mouth and tried to form words. Nothing came out, but he desperately wanted to say yes, so he snapped his mouth shut and nodded his head violently.

Stephanie giggled and leaned back, bringing his erection with her for a few seconds before they popped out between her tits and slapped him against the stomach. She greedily grabbed a hold of him and positioned her head above the tip. She slowly blew down upon him, letting her hot breath travel from the top all the way to the bottom of his shaft, and then onto his sack. "You're completely shaved I see. Is that normal for men?"

Rich shook his head. 'I-uh... I don't think s-so." He was visibly shaking now as her lips were less than an inch from his cock as she spoke. Stephanie then tilted her head and moved down the shaft, blowing warm breath the entire length before stopping at the base of his penis. She then stuck her tongue out and licked the side of the very base of his penis. Rich's hips jerked and she had to place her hand on his body to keep him from moving away from the couch.

Stephanie let her head come up to the top of his cock again and this time she brought her lips down so that they rested on the very tip of him. She made no effort to move at all, and Rich was still squirming in his seat, held down by her elbows on his thighs and hands on his hips. Stephanie breathed through her nose, allowing more hot air to hit him as she brushed her lips from side to side over him. Then she stopped, her lips again on the tip and started to hum with her lips so that the vibrations traveled across her lips and onto the purple tip of his pole. Rich gasped and reached forward grasping her back and sliding his hands back toward her neck.

Stephanie retracted her head and grabbed both of Rich's hands, pushing them down to his thighs and waving a finger at him. "No touching." The she grabbed his cock again slowly and carefully pulling it forward.

Rich was on the verge of cumming and felt her slow and cautious moves prolonging the effects. It was as if she knew he wanted to cum, but was denying him release. She put her head back down, her lips slightly parted and she took small licks at the tip and sides. "You're such a tease!" Rich said trying not climb out of his own skin from the pleasure caused by her tongue.

Stephanie angled her head back up and looked him in the eyes. "I know." And then she opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered it around his cock, never breaking eye contact. She had her mouth open just wide enough so that she could guide the first 3 or so inches into it, but not let it make contact with any of its surroundings. She squeezed the base of his penis and listened to his breath and his beating heart that sounded as if he had just run a few marathons in a row. She kept her mouth positioned around him for as long as she could, and then slowly and delicately placed her tongue on the underside of his cock and closed her lips so that they made contact with him. She sucked in so that her checks pressed firm against his entire cock, pursed her lips as tight as she could him and brought her mouth up to the very tip of his penis.

The resulting effect was fantastic. Rich moaned loudly and pressed his thighs together against the woman in front of him, feeling her tits against his legs. He watched as her mouth muscles loosened and her mouth slid back down taking in more than half of his cock. She stayed there, letting her tongue gently move around against him and he moaned again in satisfaction. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Stephanie giggled at the comment with his penis still in his mouth, the vibrations from her thoat traveling up and her tongue pressing firmer against him. She felt a hard twitch in her mouth as he gasped for air and his knuckles whitened as he gripped the couch on either side of him. She quickly removed her mouth and stood up, taking a step back. "No! Don't!"

Rich opened his clenched eyes, surprised at how quick she had moved and made quizzical face.

"Don't cum yet. I want you to wait. Here, come take your mind off it for a bit." Then she sat down on the couch next to him, sank down in the cushion and opened her legs. Rich looked at her again, at first unsure of what was happening, but then recovered his bearings as he brought his hand up in between her legs.

Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers