The Teasing Game Ch. 02

Story Info
I am caught masturbating, and you deal out my punishment.
1.6k words
4.13
80.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pain overwhelms me. I am being punished.

I am standing--well, hanging--in the corner of our playroom. My hands are above my head encased in cuffs connected to a chain that is bolted to the ceiling. I am facing the corner of the room with my legs spread, only slightly, so that my feet touch each wall. They are chained to the floor. A metal harness envelopes my stomach, forcing my back to arch in a provocative manner. But this is not what pains me. Connected to the two walls facing me are two chains that are relatively short. They are pulled horizontally taut. Connected to the chains are clips with biting edges, and these edges are biting into my nipples, pulling them out slightly. Again, this is not the only thing that pains me. From the floor is another chain that is pulled vertically tight, so that the clip on the end of it is tugging my clit downwards. Shoved up my asshole is a rather large butt plug, larger than any I have ever taken before, stretching me painfully.

I am being punished. Why? For something I swore never to do. I played with myself. Masturbation was always something I fought to control, but the intense need to be touched last night overwhelmed me. When you opened my door and found me humping my hand like a bitch in heat, you were livid and dragged me to a small cage where you handcuffed my wrists and my ankles both around one, vertical pole of the cage. I stayed there until you came and placed me in my current position.

I hear the door creek open and your footsteps walk slowly to me.

"Have you thought long and hard about your transgressions, pet?" you ask me.

I nod.

"Well, while you have been contemplating your current situation, I have set up part one of your punishment."

I gasp, completely shocked. I thought this had been my punishment. I feel you unclipping my nipples and clit and gasp as sensation floods back into them. You unchain me from the corner, and I instantly fall to my knees as you connect the leash to my collar. I am still wearing the harness that forces me to arch my back and expose my breasts to you and the butt plug is still wedged into my asshole. I follow out of the room, keeping my eyes on the floor. You lead me to a room full of light, and I blink at the sudden change. You place a blindfold around my eyes and a gag in my mouth before tying it behind my head. I am soon positioned on my knees, which are spread open as wide as they can go. My ankles are locked to the floor. My arms are once again chained above my head. I feel you pull the butt plug out and suddenly feel empty. But not for long.

You slide a vibrator into my pussy and click it on. I moan, and my head falls back. "Hump it, hump it like you were humping your hand last night. It's okay; don't worry about it falling out. It's connected to a stand." I instantly obey your order, bouncing greedily on the vibrator, building up to an orgasm. I'm so close, so close I can almost taste it.

"Stop," you order. I groan, but comply with your command, my climax slowly ebbing away. The slight vibrations leave me hanging. "Begin again." And I begin humping once more. This continues seventeen times--for the seventeen minutes that I had been masturbating the night before. Each time you command me to stop right before I am about to come.

Suddenly I become aware of a strange clicking noise and a quick flash near my pussy...and then at my breasts...and then at my pussy again. The vibrator stand is removed, and your fingers spread my lips apart. I hear the click and feel a vague warmth at my pussy.

"Mmmm," you moan. "Your cunt is so photogenic." I blush. You are taking photos of my private parts.

"Now, let's continue with your punishment, shall we?" You ask as you unchain me. We're not done yet? I follow on my hands and knees, still blindfolded and gagged. I feel the heat of the sun outside and the noise of chirping birds. My heart beats frantically. We have never been outside before--what if someone sees? You lead me into a car and place my ass on the console, my legs slightly spread. My back is resting on the back seat, and my arms are pulled out and tied to the handles of the backdoors. You enter the driver's side and turn the car on. Your hand rests on where the console would be, but since my pussy is blatantly exposed for you, your hand rests there instead. You finger gently strokes the length of my hard clit, slowly, tantalizingly. I squirm and whimper through the gag. You merely laugh and continue with feather-light caresses.

You finally stop the car after what seems like hours. My clit is about to burst from the gentle assault it has been suffering. Never once did your finger stop stroking it; never once did your finger touch anything else. I crawl on the ground behind you as you lead me into another building. Once inside, you swiftly and easily chain me in the middle of the room. My wrists are chained together above my head; my ankles spread painfully far. Finally, you remove my blindfold. In front of me, chained exactly as I am, is another girl. Unlike me, however, she has brown curls cascading down her back. Her blue eyes dart in fright. Her nipples stand erect from the cold air, and she is shivering.

"We are going to play a little game," you say, walking over to the brunette slave, stroking her clit. Her blue eyes roll to the back of her head, and she lets out a quiet moan through her gag. "I read about it somewhere. Anyways, the rules are: this delicious cunt here will receive as much gentle attention as she desires. She can tell us to stop whenever she likes. As she receives her well-deserved reward, you, my pussy," you say, looking over at me, "will receive the equivalent touch, in pain. For example..."

You slip your finger in the brunette's pussy, sliding it in and out. Suddenly I feel something slipping into me. Shocked, I look down to see another man, and unfamiliar man, sliding some sort of metal device into my vagina. Snap! I jolt as an electrical shock pulsates throughout my entire pussy. I yelp and desperately try to rid myself of this torture device, trying to squeeze my muscles to eject it from me. To my horror, this initiates another shock. As the other girl gets gently fingered by you, I get mercilessly shocked by this cruel device.

Once you have finished playing with the brunette's pussy, you walk off, and we can hear you rummaging about. The brunette's eyes have glazed over with lust and satisfaction, while I am whimpering in pain. You return to the brunette and kneel in front of her with a massive vibrator. You turn it on and slowly move it around her clit and pussy lips. My own clit twitches with need for the ticklish vibrations she is surely feeling. However, the unfamiliar man returns to me, and I see what he is planning. I yank at my chains and scream through the ball gag. The man swirls an ice cube around my clit, engorging it, before he places a cork on one side and a needle on the other.

I scream through the gag as the man pierces my clit with a diamond stud. Tears are slipping easily down my eyes as I beg the brunette for mercy with them. But I know she will not tell you to stop. Her head his hanging back, her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure, as you move the vibrator around her pussy lips and clit. You gently push the pleasure device into her vagina, strapping it in. I tense for what will happen to me. The unknown man has his own vibrator which he carelessly sticks in me--only this does not send gentle vibrations through me. It's another electrical shock mechanism. He secures to me, making sure to increase the pain.

You move behind the brunette, caressing her sides, her legs, her ass, the soles of her feet, her arms, her palms, her armpits, her breasts, her clit, her thighs. Your fingers moves like feathers. I scream as a whip slaps against my tender flesh. Crack! Snap! Slap! Finally you move away from the panting brunette. I sag in my chains, exhausted and frightened of what is to come now.

"And now we switch," you whisper.

My face lights up at the idea; the brunette opposite me shakes in her chains, her blue eyes widening in fright. The whole game is played once more, only I feel the pleasure, and the brunette gets the pain. As you tease my pussy lips and clit with the tip of the vibrator, you whisper in my ear, "Do not come."

Now that the mandate is out, all I want is to come. My abdominal muscles clench tightly, trying to stop the buildup as you slip the pleasure device into me.

"Hold it," you order as you walk away, leaving me hanging. Apparently, I am still being punished for being caught masturbating earlier.

I wait in tense anticipation for seconds, minutes, hours...years? The brunette also has the electric shock vibrator up her cunt and is forced to clench it with her muscles. She twitches every so often as a shock runs through her. Finally, you return and release me from my restraints. Another man takes the jerking brunette away. A blindfold covers my eyes, and I crawl to where you lead me, the vibrator still stuck in me. Within minutes, you have me tied to a leather-clad table. I wait in torturous anticipation, wondering what you will do next.