The Telescope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
549 Followers

I was so humiliated as well as being mad. I had tears running down my face and Jill knew what I was going through.

"Don't think about it pet, we'll take good care of you as long as you promise to be good, I promise you. Bruce, would you rather shave her here or on the floor, or maybe even on the bed?"

"Let's put her on the bed but put a towel under her butt so that I make sure I get all her hairs. I'll have her looking even more beautiful than she is when you see her bald pussy, then she will really look like a toy baby doll."

As long as I behaved they were really being nice to me, I was really getting to like Jill. However with them all looking at Bruce shaving me down there was embarrassing, but I don't dare protest so I just went along.

"O.K. Kitten, now pull your legs up and spread them so that I can see everything that I have to do. It might tickle a little but first I have to lather you up. Don't worry, the lather and brush are nice and soft." Then he asked Jill, "do you want it all off, or just a trim?"

"No, no, we want it all off, I want her pussy to look just like a little girls pussy, just like my play dolls, because that's what she is going to be, my little sex toy doll, aren't you, Kitten?" I nodded my head without looking up at them.

He was rubbing his brush up and down my lips and they were starting to get engorged, even if I wanted to, I couldn't avoid them noticing my arousal. Even Bruce became aware of it when he told them that I must be very sensitive around my pussy, but Bruce just continued rubbing in the lather, around my lips and across my clit. Oh no, I could feel my nipples and clit getting hard.

"So Bruce," Jill said. "You've never, ever tried to have sex with a woman. I mean, look, isn't that hole you're shaving look a lot nicer than a man's ass-hole."

Bruce just smiled as he now started to shave my pussy hair, but as he was doing it he was pulling on my puckered lips and I could feel my juices flowing, that's when he said. "I have to admit, Jill, she does have a nice looking pussy, but to tell you the truth, I've never had an experience where they get as wet as your pet. Look, her clitty is really sticking out, I have to say this much, as I get this shrub away, her pink pussy is starting to look more and more inviting."

"That does it Bruce, as soon as you wipe her out, I want you to be my guest and let her be the first female that you have ever fucked. See how wet you've made her and how hard her clit is, just waiting for your cock. I tell you what, Bruce, I'll have her get on her hands and knees and you can pretend her sweet ass is that of one of your young boyfriends. You can first put your cock in her sweet pussy, get it all wet, and then fuck her in the ass. So how does that sound?"

"Mistress, please, I've never had anything enter my rear hole and I think that it would hurt very much. I want to make you happy so it will be all right to fuck me in my pussy, but please, I know that it will hurt me the other way."

"C'mon, slut," Bill yelled, "Now we have invited Bruce to fuck you in the ass, so don't start any problems or you'll get your ass spanked hard."

"Oh Bill, now I want you to be nice to my pretty doll. Kitten!!, Bruce knows exactly how to fuck you in the ass without you suffering any pain, he fucks virgin young men and I know that they always want more, isn't that so, Bruce?"

"That's true, Jill. I'm all through and I have to tell you, your pet here has one of the prettiest pussy that I have ever seen, the coloring, the softness as well as the fullness, it does look awful tempting."

"Go ahead," Jill said. "put a couple of your fingers in her hole and wiggle them around and then tell me if you've ever felt anything as soft and tender as that?"

They were talking about me as if I was unable to hear them, as if I was a doll for them to talk about and play with. I don't care, at least someone is interested in me enough to touch me and play with me, my husband certainly isn't interested in me.

His fingers were soft and he was being very gentle, I knew if he kept it up that in no time my body would automatically start humping his hand, and I did. Oh god, it felt so good to have a man's fingers in me, even if he was gay.

"See Bruce, isn't that cute the way she's fucking your hand. We can hear the squishing sound from her juices, that's a woman's sound indicating that she wants you, just like a guy's pre-cum."

"She is very pretty and does have a nice body." Bruce said. If you think it's o.k. to fuck her in the ass, she does have a nice butt and you know that I'm an ass man."

"Great!!!" Bill said. Hey, you've been good to us, anytime we've called on you to make a house call, you're right there and we want to show you our appreciation."

"But before you stick it in her ass," Jill said. " I want you to lube your cock by sticking it in her pussy first and it will also help her loosen up a bit, but don't make her cum when you put it in her pussy because she cums very quickly, you saw how wet she got when you were shaving her."

"On your tummy, pet." Jill said, "Get your cute little ass up in the air so that Bruce can give you what your ass-hole husband won't. Now I want you to put your hands on your ass cheeks and just spread them as much as you can so that we can all get a nice look at your pretty butt-hole and pussy. Oh my god, kitten, I love your ass. Bruce, before you do anything, I've just got to lick that pretty little puckered hole."

At first I almost felt humiliated when she said that she wanted to lick my butt hole, but as soon as her tongue touched it, I felt as though electric sparks were touching me. I had played down there with my fingers when I masturbated and really enjoyed, but her tongue probing like this was almost too much. Then she stopped, oh shit, I wanted her tongue me some more, but maybe she will later on.

When Bruce took off his clothes, I took a quick peek and I was surprised that he had a nice looking body. I was horny enough at this point, I didn't care who was fucking me, I just wanted, or I should say I needed someone to fuck me, I needed to cum.

I put my hand down on my pussy and it felt so strange not having any hair down there, I think I'm really going to like it this way, and I don't care what Tom has to say about it.

Bruce slowly, almost as if he was hesitant about putting his cock in my pussy, he pushed it in and out a couple of times and then withdrew it completely. I thought that he might have changed his mind and then, maybe Jill would play with my pussy. But then I felt Bruce's finger go back into my pussy and he twisted them around, oh god, he touched my G-spot. Please I said to myself, massage it right there, but instead, he pulled his fingers out, and one by one he inserted them into my butt and started finger fucking my butt hole. It hurt for a second but then, the way he did it, my muscles started to relax and it started feeling good.

"Bruce!!! Don't tease her anymore, if you're going to fuck her ass, then do it. I'm getting horny and I want to play with her for a while and then I'm going to show her off to my lez friends at the club."

Bruce immediately put his cock into my butt-hole very slowly and it went in as smooth as could be, and it really felt good, I was glad that Jill had given me that enema. Many things went through my mind as Bruce was going slowly in and out my ass with his cock. What if Tom saw me like this? Would he be disgusted or would he get aroused watching me. I wasn't aware of the strong sexual feeling that I was getting from having sex in the butt. However, it was starting to get me to the point where I wanted him to fuck me faster and harder, I wanted to cum.

I put my hand under me and started playing with my clit, and at the same time, I was pushing my butt back against Bruce's cock, indicating to him that he had to do me faster and harder. Bruce got the message as I was know moaning louder and breathing harder and I was able to get a couple of fingers into my vacant pussy and my thumb on my clit.

Then the profanity came out of nowhere. "Fuck me, you cock sucker, fuck my ass hole, I'm ready to fucking cum. Fuck me like you fuck one of your lover boys, Oh god, fuck fuck fuck, yeas, yeaaas , ooooh shit, fuuuuccck bruuuuce, I'mmm fucckkiiing cuuuuummiinng." At the same moment, Bruce let out a loud groan as I felt his hot cum squirt up my ass with his hot cum, squirt after squirt.

Bill and Jill where watching, standing next to us, and Bill said. "Bruce, I don't think that you ever got a wild butt fuck like that before from any of your guy lovers. Now be honest with us Bruce, have you ever had an ass fuck as good as this?"

Bruce was having trouble catching his breath, but Jill looked at me as I was breathing hard and trying to figure out where my cussing came from, but it felt good saying those things, using those dirty words.

"Damn!!!!" Jill said. "Pet, I think I'm going to fall in love with you, you are the hottest bitch I've ever met. Bill, Bruce, hands off my pet, from know on she's mine and I might share her with a couple of my close lesbian friends. Speaking of which, I'm going to take pet to bed so that we can relax and tomorrow, I'm going to show her off to my friends at the club.."

Jill showered with me and made sure that I was squeaky clean, especially between my legs, she even gave me a few kisses on my now freshly shaven pussy. I had fantasized often about making love with another woman, but I just didn't think it would go beyond that, but her long tongue felt so wonderful against my clit and my bottom.

"O.K. my nympho pet, let's have a little snack and then hop into bed, Bill can sleep in the other bedroom tonight, I want you all to myself," Jill said as she dried me off, then she had me do her. As we were walking around the house naked, this warm evening, she just kept touching me all over and kept touching and playfully pinching my butt. I can't tell how nice it felt having someone just playfully touching me, I hadn't felt that since I was married.

When we got into bed, Jill told me that she had asked Bill, how Bruce enjoyed his first sexual experience with a woman. Bruce told him that it was fantastic and that he would like to try it again sometime. She told Bill to tell Bruce that he could find some other girl, but I was hers.

I went to sleep immediately, but I was having all kinds of erotic dreams, and in the middle of the night I thought that I was having a wet dream. I was half awake when I became ware of the feeling of Jill's tongue, licking and sucking on my pussy and my tiny rear hole. She had my legs spread and her tongue was trying to penetrate my tiny butt hole and the feeling was beyond description. Then she put a finger in my pussy, at this time was very wet, and then pulled it out and inserted into my butt. I had read that the anus has many sensitive nerve endings, actually more than the vagina, but the sensation was awesome, she was finger fucking my rear hole as if it was my pussy and I was enjoying it tremendously. She then took her other hand a started to massage my clit.

Jill heard me stirring and said softly. "Hush pet, this is a dream so stay asleep and go with the dream." which I did. I closed my eyes and told myself that I was having a wonderful erotic dream and I didn't want it to stop, ever. Then I couldn't hang on, my nipples were hard and I felt that I had to tug and pinch them which I did as I felt Jill's fingers were now in both my openings as she sucked on my hard clit. I arched my back, moaned loudly, pulled on my nipples and started on my way to a powerful orgasm. I clamped Jill's head between my thighs and moaned out, "oooohhh fuuuuuucck Jiiilll, iiii looovee yuuu, I'mmmcuuumminng."Then immediately went back to sleep.

"Oh Jill," I said to her in the morning when we both woke up, hugging each other. "I had the most erotic dream last night and I came so hard, it was beautiful. Do you ever have wet dreams like that?"

Jill just smiled at me and said, "I do, and I'm glad you enjoyed your 'wet dream', I'm sure that you'll have many more as we get to know each other. But for now, let's go over to your place and bring the things you need back here. Tonight I'm taking you out and showing you off to all my girlfriends."

I knew that when Jill walked me back to my townhouse, a block away, I could run away from her, and not be under her and Bill's control. I mean I guess this is what I wanted, sex with Jill and someone to be friends with.; she is pretty and sexy and I know, well, I think that she really likes me and I don't want to be alone all the time.

Jill took me home, helped me put things together for me to be able to work from her place and then we went back to her place, I did my work and then we started getting ready to go out for the evening. Her husband Bill was not around to hassle me,; I didn't mind Jill telling what to do and not do, in fact I enjoyed her having control over me, it made me feel safe and secure just like when I was a little girl.

She dressed me up like a cheerleader, I looked in the mirror and I look like I belonged in high school, but I have to admit, I looked cute the way she had my hair. However the difference between my outfit and what I wore as a real cheerleader in school was that she put a couple of metal balls in my pussy, and it had a fine wire going to a tiny box that was pinned on to the inside of my skirt; also the panties had something that rubbed against my clit. She had me walk through the house to the furthest room from where we were, I called out to her and then felt this wild sensation on my clit and in my pussy; I yelled out. "oh my god." and then it quickly stopped.

We hadn't had any sex all day, and after that tingling I got at the apartment before we left, got my juices flowing and I was really getting horny. I had asked Jill if we could go to bed for a little while before we left, but she told me would have plenty of time for that when we get home from the club tonight.

On the way to the club, as we were driving along, I felt some vibrations in my pussy from the balls that she inserted in me, I have to admit, they felt good but they were getting me more and more aroused. I asked if there was going to be any entertainment at the club, but she just looked at me and smiled.

When we got to the club, I noticed that it wasn't very large, but once we got inside I saw that there quite a few people, a lot of pretty women, but no men. The place was beautifully decorated in a very erotic way. Sculptures with women making love to one another, their heads buried deep into each others crotches, one with a naked woman riding a wild horse and her saddle had a penis that penetrated her so that as the horse bucked, the penis would go in and out of her, as if it was fucking her.

Jill waved to everyone, I guess she was very popular here. We went to the bar and Jill ordered us a couple of drinks and then we sat down at a table where four other girls were sitting. They looked at me, my outfit, and gave me a big smile. I smiled back but I did feel a little foolish around these women that were dressed in conventional clothes; some sexy dresses, mini skirts, and with jeans.

"Ladies, I would like you to meet my new pet; she'll be staying with me for a while and I would like to invite all of you to my place so that we can party a little. But right now I want to dance with pet for a while and then any of you that would like to dance with her you're welcome to ask."

Jill held me close as we danced and she started grinding her pelvis into mine. It was a slow sensual dance and I could see many of the women just watching us with smiles on their faces. Between the grinding and the balls that Jill put into my pussy, I was starting to get very wet. I told Jill what was happening to me and she just told me that I better not cum until she gives me her permission.

Others were on the dance floor, but it seemed most of the attention was on me, then Jill pulled away and took my hand and we went back to our table where the others were just smiling at me. "Well ladies, I had to bring my sexy pet back because she was getting so horny that I thought that she would cum right in the middle of the dance floor." I was so embarrassed from what she said and I knew that my face must have been as red as a beet.

They were talking about their latest this and that when Jill said. "Pet, are we ignoring you, you haven't said a word. I know!! why don't you tell the girls how we met, just thinking about it gets me all wet and excited and I'm sure that you give all the details, they'll get excited as I am. Ladies, be quiet so my pet can tell exactly, I mean exactly, as to how she became my pet. Pet, I want every little detail, even from the time you saw me from your bedroom."

Jill really meant it, even if she knew how embarrassing it would be to me. Jill had even called some of the other ladies around and explained to them what I was going to say. Then, she said. "How about if we put my sexy pet on the stage and she can tell us her story so that we all can hear and see. In fact, let's do it up right, cut the music, put the lights low but high light the stage like we do when we have a band and have the mic on so she will be nice and loud so no one misses anything."

They all roared their approval, I was to be their entertainment for this evening and I had no way to get out of it. Everything was all set on the little stage that was used for a live band when Jill said loudly, "C'mon pet, get your sexy ass on the stage so that all my friends find out how lucky I was to have you as my own little pet slut."

I had no options, if I didn't do as she demanded, they would call the police and show them the video indicating that I broke into their apartment. They were all watching me as I slowly got up and went to the stage, I didn't want any of them to see my tears.

Jill made a motion for me to start. "I first saw Jill from our townhouse, I could see into her bedroom. Since we were new to the area and I didn't have any friends, I decided to call on Jill to see if she needed a friend. I knew that she was about my age and I thought that she was very pretty uuh uuuuh."

Jill was yelling out. "Bull shit, now you tell my friends how you saw me from a block away, if you don't I'll show all of them the video tape of how you saw me and what you did while you were watching me. Now start from the beginning."

Again I tried to keep from crying and started over again. "I work out of my home and one evening, when I was through with my work, I thought that I would look at the stars with my telescope, it brought the stars right down in front of me. Uh, the telescope came down to where I could see clearly everything around us as if it was in front of me, when I suddenly saw right into Jill's bedroom. Uh uh,"

"Go on, tell them what I was doing to get your attention and how you responded." Jill said loudly.

"Jill, uh, was naked on her bed and, uh, was masturbating. Uh, I found it to be very erotic to watch her, especially with this, uh, like fuck machine. She, uh, was in a doggie position and this machine was going in and uh, out of her uh, pussy. I could see her as if she was right in front of me and I was in the room with her, even though I was a block away."

Then, before I could continue, I started to feel my arousal from just telling the story, and suddenly realized that the balls that Jill had put in my pussy, were starting to slowly vibrate. At the time I was completely unaware that Jill had a remote control to turn it on, off, fast and slow, but between me going through the scenario of what I was saying, and then the vibration in my pussy, I was starting to make all kinds of movements jut to keep myself under control.

I guess it was obvious to the women because they all had big grins on their faces. "C'mon pet, don't move around so much, just tell them what happened." Jill called out. "Also tell them what you were doing as you were watching me fuck myself."

humpty
humpty
549 Followers