The Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
999 Followers

The debate was short-lived, as both feelings crashed together under the intoxicating wave of her orgasm. Howling in ecstasy as her pussy exploded, she thrashed about on the desk as her lover continued to slide in and out of her. Her whole body shook and her pussy spasmed around his cock, gripping his manhood like a vice.

Sean could not take it anymore either. As she came down from her thunderous climax, he felt the rumble building in his balls beginning to build towards eruption. He pulled back hard on her hair and stood her up, tilting her head to face him as she leaned back against him. Their lips met and he buried his tongue deep inside her mouth as both his hands wrapped around her and took hold of her glorious tits. He bucked his hips forward as fast as he could and then broke their lip-lock with a deep, guttural groan.

Marliese could feel his hot come splashing inside of her as he exploded. He buried his face into the bed of curls at the nape of her neck and moaned loudly as his softening prick twitched and shuddered in her worn-out snatch. The two of them fell forward onto the desk, exhausted.

"What have I done?" He whispered softly, the guilt of his actions suddenly crashing down on him. "My God, what have I done?"

She said nothing, a smile still etched on her lips as she struggled to catch her breath. Mission accomplished, she thought to herself. Completely indifferent to the effect her predatory sexual ways would have on anyone else. Her thoughts now quickly moved onto wondering which fantasy she should fulfil next.

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
999 Followers
12