The Temp

Story Info
Suzie eagerly takes over as the company plaything.
2.2k words
3.77
75.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa let her friend into her boss' office and closed the door. "Now listen, Suzie, you've got to make a good impression to get this job. I'm six months pregnant and I can't keep this pace up. Even though one of them knocked me up, and heaven knows which one of the 75 it is, some of them still want me to fuck, fuck, fuck. The other ones who don't like to fuck pregnant broads are pressing to get a replacement. You've got to help me. I can't even wear the uniform."

Suzie looked at her friend, standing there naked and very pregnant. "Yes, I see. It must be pretty tough on that cunt of yours to handle 75 cocks when you are pregnant. Oh, by the way, what is the uniform?"

"Well, as you can see, I'm not wearing a thing and that's exactly what they want. Easy tit and cunt access at all times, which I absolutely love. Constant tit sucking and feeling up, and I mean constant. There is hardly any time that someone isn't feeling me up."

"Remember in college how we got away with being bare titted most of the time? The only guys who complained were the ones who didn't get a feel. The girls didn't care because then the guys weren't grabbing their tits. And those skirts we wore with nothing under them. They were great. Remember after each class, we would pull up our skirt and tuck it into the waistband so it looked like we only had a little something around our waist? Then we would lean up against the wall and the guys would form a line to fuck us. Someone would hold our arms over our heads so our tits would stick out better for easier sucking and feeling."

"The uniform is just those stiletto heels. Because they are so high, when you walk you tend to put a lot of emphasis on swinging…your ass and tits. And, by the way, these guys all love big hooters and real friendly tight cunts. Of course I thought of you right away. Still a real active cunt?"

"Well, I'm definitely NOT getting fucked enough these days so that's why I jumped at the chance of getting into this place when you called. I know they like to have only one slut because of this gang bang mentality…"

"Hey, don't knock the philosophy here. As I recall, if you didn't get fucked by 25 guys minimum, you said you weren't getting fucked enough. How many are you fucking these days?"

"Oh, Lisa, I'm ashamed to say only 20 or so. Pretty sad, huh? A talented whore like me only doing 20. Whatever you do, don't spread that around. You know what a reputation I had for doing gang bangs."

"Oh, I remember very well. Let me tell you, I keep these guys on their toes…or should I say I keep their cocks up. All I have to do is walk down the hall and I hear 'Come on in here, cunt.'"

"Wait a minute, how do they know you are there?" Suzie asked.

"Honey, what are you a blonde? They hear my heels clicking on the floor. That's another reason they want you to wear those stiletto heels. Ok now, Jack will be here shortly. Strip out of your clothes and get those shoes on. You can hang your clothes in the closet there. You won't be needing them until 6:00 tonight."

"What? 6:00? It's only 7:30 in the morning?" said Suzie.

Lisa said: "When I've been telling you that I fuck and suck all day, what did you think I meant? As soon as I get in here in the morning, I grab a quick cup of coffee and then it's running down the hall from one office to the next spreading my legs or sucking cock. Hey, those hooters still look great!" Lisa reached over and squeezed Suzie's 40 DD hooters.

Suzie said: "You know I always did love your tits. Are they still 44 EEE?"

"Oh, yes. Very well used 44 EEE, I might add. That goes for my cunt as well. If I had an odometer hooked to my cunt, it would show well over 200,000 miles! But, you know, you have to keep in shape, which I was before I got knocked up. I'm glad you look so great! These cocks are going to love you!"

They gave each other a hug and as they did, Suzie's 40 DD and Lisa's 44 EEE hooters meshed very well.

"Well, well, well! Isn't this sight to behold! Two gorgeous whores hugging one another!"

"Oh, hi, Jack." said Lisa. "This is the hot cunt I told you about that was interested in taking my place for a while."

"Hi, tits." Said Jack to Suzie as he grabbed her tits and kneaded them and proceeded to suck on her nipples."

Surprised at Jack's rude treatment, Suzie asked: "Well, hello, Jack. Do you greet all women with "hi, tits"?

"Sure, babe. Lisa tells me you were whores together. Aren't you still spreading your legs all over town? If you're not, you sure should be. With a body like that, you need to be generous with your equipment. You know, we are all pretty spoiled with Lisa's 44 EEE knockers. She sure does know what to do with them. But you're no flat chested babe either. What are these hooters, 40 D?"

"Excuse me, Jack, they are 40 DD!"

"Great. Minimum tit requirement for this place is 40 D so you made it. You've got to be able to really swing and bounce those hooters when you walk. Ok, now. Let's start the interview, shall we? Lisa, honey, why don't you start making the announcements that we have a new cunt that is being interviewed by me now and you will be bringing her around to everyone for further evaluations?"

As Lisa left the room, Suzie asked: "Further evaluations???"

Jack began to knead her tits again and said: "Hey, tits, do you think they are going to take my word for it that you can handle 75 cocks? Oh, no, Lisa will take you around to each office. Each guy will handle your tits and of course, fuck you to make sure your cunt is tight and cooperative."

"Listen, Suzie, I'm sorry for the rude treatment. If you ask Lisa how I am, she will tell you that I treat her like a queen. She loves to fuck but lately because of her condition, I've been covering for her with the guys so she doesn't have to do so much fucking. It's tough on her cunt and her tits are very sensitive and they hurt from all the sucking. So, you have to present yourself as a very willing participant. As far as I am concerned, you are gorgeous and from what Lisa has told me about you when you two were whores together, you are very well qualified."

Suzie said: "Jack, you are really going to town with my tits."

Jack said: "Well, tits, is there a problem with that? After all, you are a whore and you are standing there with them hanging and screaming for attention. As long as you work here, your hooters are going to get constant kneading and sucking. Lisa said you loved it. Lisa's big hooters are fantastic. I'd spend a lot of time playing with those babies. I'm a tit man myself but I sure do appreciate a hot cunt. So, if I pay a lot of attention to those great knockers, it's because I love them."

He resumed his vigorous tit kneading and said: "Let me tell you what you have to do. Get in by 7:30 in the morning. That will give you a little time to have some coffee and get ready. By 8:00, most of the guys will be in and will have their lights on."


"Lights on?" Suzie asked.

"Yes. Each office has a little red light outside the door. When the red light is on, that means they expect to fuck you. Most of the time, when you come in, every light will be on. Now your job during the day is make sure you visit every office to fuck and suck. You will have a daily fuck sheet and when you finish with each cock, they will sign the sheet. That protects you so that later one of them can't complain that you missed him. Sometime a guy will have a guest or two with him. In that case, you fuck the guest too as a treat to him. Goodwill you know."

"Now after you have serviced every cock once, they can turn their lights on again and you start over. Most of the time, Lisa has been able to handle three rounds during the day. That's 225 fucks. Now it is up to you how much you want to use your cunt. You are on piece work here…no pun intended. For each fuck, you get paid $25. I know as a whore you got paid much more but you are in a protected area and these guys will treat you good. They are instructed to tip you so you might get $50 from each of them. Some of them are going to be your favorites but let me warn you that it is important to service everyone equally. However, in my case since I am the boss, and I originated the program, I get first suck and fuck in the morning. I also get to request you at any time and they have to let you service me no matter who is next in line. How does that sound?"

"Well, Jack, that sounds pretty good to me. I haven't been getting fucked as much as I like lately and I know I am going to enjoy this job. Am I hired?"

"Suzie, as far as I am concerned, you certainly are. But for the record, you must go through the gauntlet and have those guys fuck you officially. So, let's get started, on your knees, cunt, and suck this cock."

Suzie eagerly got on her knees and sucked Jack's cock. Man…she was good! All those years of whoring have really benefited her. Jack told her that was enough cock sucking for now because he wanted to fuck her. She got up and he pushed her over the chair and rammed his cock into her wet cunt. He could tell she was really enjoying this. Normally, any of the girls he fucked would be whimpering that he wore out his welcome with them but not that babe. He could tell that she would be able to handle 75 cocks easily. I bet she could go four rounds every day.

When he was finished, he smacked her on the ass and said: "Ok, now it's time for the gauntlet. Let the fucking begin." He opened up the door and told Lisa that Suzie was ready for the guys.

Lisa brought out a clip board with the daily fuck sheet and took Suzie's arm and said: "Ok, John is first. He knows we are coming. Don't be nervous."

Just before they got to John's office, he walked out wearing nothing but his hard cock. When he saw the two big titted babes strutting down the hall swinging those hooters, he just about shot his cock off. But he got himself under control because Lisa had told him she would be bringing around her replacement and that she was a very experience whore. What a great place to work! The whore comes to your door!

When Lisa and Suzie got to John's office, he led them both in. Lisa sat down and John directed Suzie to kneel and start sucking his cock. He said: "I have to warn you, my little cock sucker, that I have amazing endurance so you are going to be on your knees for a while."

Suzie stopped sucking but continued to stroke him vigorously with her hands. "No problem with that, John. I love sucking cock. I've learned from the best and I've had many, many years of experience. I've won many cock sucking contests. One of my favorite contests was at an army base one time and in competition with over 20 girls. I easily won the contest. In fact, since there were so many cocks still unsucked, even though the contest was over, I continued to service the guys until everyone was satisfied."

"Then they were hard again and wanted my cunt. You can bet I loved that. I believe there were over 100 cocks that fucked me. It was great!!! One hard cock after another. When one cock finished, the next one was right there. It was fuck, fuck, fuck. I loved it. Boy I miss those days."

"Don't worry, tits, that cunt of yours is going to be dripping all day. I bet you won't even want weekends off." John said. "Enough sucking, lets take care of that hot cunt of yours!"

By the end of the day, Suzie had indeed gone four rounds…300 fucks! Not bad, thought Suzie, for the first day anyway. Suzie's cunt was only slightly sore. Over the years she had toughened it up with the constant use. This was going to be a great place to work. Work? She didn't consider fucking as work since she loved doing it. And sucking? She loved it too. No, this was not going to be work. She was going to service these guys so good that they will be telling their friends and pretty soon it would be out on the streets that Suzie was again the best fuck in town!