The Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers

My cock was sore, and I was completely spent. Looking up at me, Gina said mockingly, "So – am I still fired?"

"Naaaah," I said. "I think we can work something out. Besides, tomorrow is supposed to be your last day anyway."

"Don't remind me," she said sadly. "I loved working here, and am really going to miss this place."

"Well," I said. "You know Jenn is going on maternity leave starting on Monday. Your agency was going to send me a 'professional' secretary, but if you think you can put up with me for another three months..."

Gina smiled more broadly than I'd ever seen. She kissed me over and over. "Is that a yes," I asked. She smacked me gently. "Of course!"

I looked at the clock, it was almost 8. I suggested we go get some dinner to celebrate our new 'arrangement' but she begged off. "I really need to get home and see if my ex-boyfriend left me any of my stuff." I offered to come with her but she said no. She didn't want a scene in case he was still there. "Besides," she added. "You need your rest. I hear you have a new secretary starting next week and she'll need lots of hands-on training."

Gina got dressed. She smiled at me as we kissed again and she walked away to go home. I couldn't believe all that happened today, how much my life had changed. I had spent all week lusting after Gina, and then in a few short hours turned that lust into passion as we fucked every which way, filling her with my cum. As I gathered my clothes, I couldn't help but smile, thinking about Gina. For the first time in a long time, I couldn't wait to get back to work the next day. I knew many more adventures awaited.

Pokerman
Pokerman
68 Followers
12