The Temp Ch. 01

Story Info
Temp secretary draws married employer into submission.
1.2k words
4.27
63.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acolyte
acolyte
11 Followers

"Mr. Reynolds?"

I felt a sudden quickening of my heartbeat, as I realized my eyes had become fixated on her legs. My mind frantically searched for a way to escape the embarrassing moment, but no clever idea surfaced. Pretending that my thoughts had no relation to where my gaze had settled, I brought my hand to my chin in a clumsy attempt to strike a thoughtful pose.

"I'm sorry, Veronica. I... I was just considering whether I was forgetting anything. Did you have any questions you wanted to ask me?"

My regular secretary had been sent to a week-long training session to learn our new operations software system, and Veronica was my assigned temp. Her perfect body, now seated in the overstuffed chair facing my desk, was an embarrassing distraction, and each time she crossed her legs, her short dress hiked slightly higher up her exquisite thighs. Veronica's beauty was so striking, I found myself unable to concentrate on anything else while in her presence, and my normally focused, level-headed mind was suddenly reduced to that of a horny schoolboy staring at the picture of a Playboy model.

Our eyes were locked on each other's as I waited for her reply. Thankfully, my desk concealed my raging hard on, but in that frozen moment, I suspected she knew exactly what my mind was focused on. How pitiful that a 45-year old married man should do such a poor job of concealing his lust for this 27-year old beauty.

Her stare was intense. Was she going to respond to my question? Was she trying to read my mind? Was she waiting for me to apologize for staring at her legs? Or was she sending me a message that I ought to be ashamed of myself for fantasizing about her? My discomfort was punctuated by a knot in my stomach, and it occurred to me that, ironically, this young woman seemed to be in complete control, not nervous or uncomfortable at all. One thing I certainly didn't anticipate was that she could see something in me I had never seen in myself.

"Mr. Reynolds, could I ask you a big favor? I have this sudden pain at the base of my neck. Would you mind very much massaging it for a moment?" It was an innocent question, asked sincerely, and I immediately felt a sense of relief.

"Oh, of course. I don't mind at all." I spun my chair around before I stood up, so that I could discreetly adjust myself and appear presentable. Then I walked around behind her, and gently placed my hands on her neck and shoulders, kneading her soft skin. I inhaled her intoxicating perfume as I gazed down over her shoulders, an angle that revealed most of her perfect breasts. I felt a renewed surge of blood in my already aching cock.

"Does that help?" I managed to ask.

"Yes, that's perfect," she purred. I wondered how long I could continue to do this without it becoming unseemly. Or was it unseemly already?

She had been twirling her pen slowly between three fingers, when it slipped out of her hand, and fell to the floor by her left foot. Instinctively, I moved around the chair to her left, and bent to pick it up. As I kneeled and grasped the pen, her left foot quickly shifted and landed next to my hand, stepping on the part of the pen not covered by my hand, and preventing me from picking it up. Was it an accident, or was I aware of her applying pressure with her foot?

The moment was suddenly very awkward. There I was, on my knees beside her, with my face uncomfortably close to her left leg. Was it possible she didn't realize what she had done, and that my hand was pinned under the pen? Each second that ticked by made the moment even more awkward. I had to do something quickly; either extract my grasp from around the pen, or point out that she needed to move her foot.

Instead, for some unknown reason, I did nothing. I held my position, hand around the pen, soaking in my close up view of the legs that had me so entranced. As the seconds continued to tick by, I became increasingly embarrassed, yet I couldn't summon the will to extricate myself from the situation. After what felt like an eternity, she spoke. "You know, Mr. Reynolds, my feet are awfully sore as well."

In my frozen state, I saw her tilt her right foot up and press the heel of her shoe down into the carpet, slipping the shoe off her foot. She then lifted her right foot and angled it over her left leg towards me. She brought her right ankle to rest on her left thigh, and began to slide her foot in my direction. What was she doing? And why did I do nothing as her foot edged closer, seemingly helpless to prevent what was about to happen?

She pressed the bottom of her foot to my face, covering my mouth, and forcing me to breathe through my nose, smelling the pungent odor of feet that have been encased in shoes much of the day.

"Don't you think sore feet deserve some attention too, Mr. Reynolds?"

My mind was racing. There was nothing sexy about smelly feet, yet my cock felt like it was about to explode through my pants. As she pushed her foot harder against my face, I found myself pressing my face back against her foot and inhaling deeply.

"Yes, I see you agree," she continued. "Some kisses would be nice." And like an obedient and grateful servant, I began to shower her foot with kisses.

Suddenly, she pulled her foot away and stood up, slipping her shoe back on, and leaving me on my knees, staring at the floor and feeling like an absolute idiot.

"Veronica, I..." I began, not knowing how I would finish the sentence. But, she cut me off, gripping my hair in her hand, and tilting my head back so I was forced to look up at her.

"I think Ms. Harper would be more appropriate, don't you think so... Jack?" There was a deafening silence.

"Yes, Ms. Harper," I meekly replied. She released her grip, and my gaze returned to the floor.

"I think that's enough for today, Jack. I'm going to take the rest of the afternoon off, but I will so look forward to seeing what tomorrow brings. Can you think of an appropriate way to say goodbye to me, Jack?"

I was breathing heavily, almost panting from my heightened state of arousal, yet feeling somewhat numb at the same time. I didn't understand what was happening, but clearly an exchange of power had taken place. My own actions had put me on the losing end of this exchange, as I was unable to resist this dominating beauty.

Her power had triggered something deep inside my core. Instead of feeling outraged by her behavior, being humiliated by her had suddenly become a kind of reward that I desperately craved. I lowered my face to the floor and kissed her shoe-clad feet. She let me continue for several minutes, perhaps making sure I wouldn't stop until she told me to.

"That's lovely, Jack. See you tomorrow." And in the midst of my adoration, she turned and walked out of my office, leaving me on floor, cock throbbing, wondering how this encounter would change my life.

acolyte
acolyte
11 Followers