The Temp Ch. 03

Story Info
The Love Story - how she got there.
2.8k words
4.65
12.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good morning. My name is Jessica. My boss Michael has been writing about me and I thought I'd chime in with my perspective. My initial thought thinking about outsiders reading it is that I'm a slut. I'm not. Or so I keep telling myself. But I can see how my giving my boss a blowjob with his coffee each morning could lead someone to that conclusion. I would like to think that my new job has restored the confidence I lost after my divorce, confidence in myself as a person, as a talented professional and as a woman who is in a rewarding relationship. But I'm not writing to convince myself because I'm happy and I don't really care what you think.

Eighteen months ago my husband Phil told me that he had been cheating on me. I'd always suspected it but never really had any concrete proof. To some degree I didn't care. My life consisted of taking care of my kids and keeping our house in order so Phil's infidelity did not come as a surprise. The sex had gone out of our marriage and I found real meaning as I focused on the kids. The problem for me wasn't that some floozy was servicing him, it was that he fell in love with her and wanted to upset our organized little apple cart.

Twelve months later we were filing papers and organizing who was going to get the kids. It was pretty amicable since I was the primary caretaker and he was a decent dad. The only "bad guy" in the story, I felt, was the woman who stole his heart and thrown sand in the well oiled machine that cared for our kids. Phil signed an agreement to pay me $500 a week in alimony, a bit more in child care and the full tuition for the kids at Liber Academy, a high end private school. Some things were in front of a judge now, but I wanted to be done with him. The only hooks I had left for him were for the kids.

Only afterward did I find out that there was some logic in the timing. Phil had been dating his floozy for a year with the plan that when they were both old enough for school, he'd get out. The story always goes that the husband never leaves, but in this case he really did. Both kids went into school in September and by January I looked at my monthly stipend from him and realized I needed to get a job.

I spoke with a number of friends about it and Micah, a really dear friend, made some connections for me. One led to my meeting Michael. He ran a consulting firm and Micah made it sound like it wasn't going to be a long term gig, more something to help me get on my feet and meet some new people in the professional world again. Mike was smart, funny and from the outset I was never very clear on how he made money, but it seemed to be going well for him. I secretly suspected he made me an offer because of his friendship with Micah and he owed Micah.

He made a generous offer for a four month "internship" as he called it. It was a pretty good package to offer someone who hadn't been in the professional game for a while. It was at this point I asked a question that I think turned our entire future. I asked him what I would get if I found a new client for him. His eyes lit up and he became very enthusiastic about that. And it wasn't the money. It was like the lights came on behind those blue eyes of his and a zeal came over him: I was Suddenly an Interesting Person.

I'm not a sales person but in my previous professional life I had to cut through the shit and closed a few larger deals for my bank. I figured if I could get new clients it might prove a longer term opportunity or I might get a chance to demonstrate my talents. God knows there wasn't anything in banking available. Maybe I could parlay this into a CFO gig with one of his clients, or Mike would recommend me to someone that would be a more permanent position.

--

I started with Mike about a week before summer school started for the kids. The thing that probably surprised me when we spent time together was that for all Michael's intelligence he was kind of an airhead. He would work in starts and fits, accomplishing loads in a few hours of really amazing diligence. And then he'd sit and watch TV or practice putting. And here is where I am going to sound like a slut. He could have had me probably a week or two after I started, but it had nothing to do with me needing sex. I did need something and he provided it.

Like I said, Phillip cheated on me before we divorced and now was living with his new girlfriend. The least I could do was return the favor. Plus as a mother of two grade school kids, my odds of getting laid were "non-existent" to "quit asking me!" It happened the weekend before I started working for Michael. Phil dropped off the kids after a week with him and the bitch – I'm sorry, the new "woman in his life" – and he was a bit horny. I suspected the girlfriend was visiting her aunt Flo and I knew he regarded that like leprosy.

I sent the kids out and they went to their friends' to play. Tea with Phil led to remembering good times. Reminiscing led to Sex. After several blind dates from helpful friends, I wasn't comfortable with a random hook up and Phil already knew his way around my body. It wasn't a hard sell for him to get me to follow him into the bedroom. In the middle of everything I wondered why I hadn't hooked up with him more frequently. He was a cheating bastard. Might as well make some use of that convenient fact. We played for about an hour before he brought me to a familiar shudder. We tried to cuddle, but there was no affection in it so I got up and took a shower. The water was streaming into the tub when I caught myself in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw. I had become the woman he had left me for. For a short second I felt a twinge of pity for her. I wanted to feel a sense of accomplishing my revenge, but I couldn't.

I couldn't fuck Phil again. I swore that to myself late Friday night after Phil left. I had called my folks to get the kids. They had been very good to me in the past few years and I think they knew I was going to have a rough night. When I called, Mom asked if I had a date that night. I said no, that I was getting together with some girlfriends. When she picked them up I know she saw the lie in my eyes. We were too close for her not to, but she let me pretend my secret wasn't discerned. I killed a bottle of wine that night before starting on something stronger.

I decided to find a new man. Someone worthy of my affections and someone I actually respected. Looking back, I had no idea I'd be sharing an office with that someone Monday morning.

So like I said, Mike could have had me pretty early on in our relationship. I was looking for respect to redeem myself from the divorce and from my giving into Phil the previous weekend. I wasn't going to throw my entire career away on a chance with playing with the boss, but Mike was respectful and really valued what I did for him.

If you haven't read about the first few weeks of working together, Mike tells our story here (Part 1 and Part 2). He doesn't include the little things that attracted me to him: the slight two fingered touches to my back whenever we stood next to each other, the way I'd catch him staring out the window while he waited for what he called "lightening on the brain" or how he would just throw himself into his work. But I'll forgive him for not noticing.

If my interest in finding new clients for Mike was his trigger point for me, mine was when he took me aside that first Friday and insisted I buy some new clothes. I went home and looked in my closet at the grays and browns and blacks and dark blues. What passed for acceptable female attire at my former employer was an accurate description of my state of spirit. No more! It was all going away. I just hoped he wouldn't expect nylons like the bank did.

As I shopped that weekend I threw most of the old Jessica into boxes in the attic and bought the most joyful clothes I could find. The hues of greens and yellows and bright blues made my closet happier, or at least they made me happier.

--

So let me fast forward a few weeks to the day after Mike's lunch with Robert. The Bossman and I divided up who would research what we could do for couples. The next morning I came in at 7:45, excited about the overall potential for the day. But first I had our morning ritual to execute. I started some water boiling and went into the ladies room.

This morning I stripped everything off and hung it on a hanger. Digging into my handbag I pulled out thigh high patent leather boots with impossibly high heels. It had been so long since I wore these that I had to practice walking back and forth between the sink and the door. Finally I looked in the mirror and wrapped myself in the full length mink coat I had been given as a Christmas present with my last year end bonus at the bank. They knew I was leaving and wanted to give me something special. Today I would share the gift! Tying it around my body I looked in the mirror. It was impossible to tell if I was wearing anything underneath.

I poured Michael's coffee from the French press into his cup that said, "Michael's Cup!" and tucked the newspaper under my fur clad arm. Carefully stepping I walked into his office and waited for him to look up. In a second of panic I hoped he wasn't a rabid environmentalist concerned about little furry creatures. And a second later, when he looked up, I knew that wasn't a problem.

"Well, hello there little Minx!" Michael laughed. "Too bad I put my traps away."

"Too bad!" I swayed my hips in playful suggestion. "Wonder what they might have caught?"

"Something worth catching, I'm sure."

"Stand up, Bossman. You're going to dance with me." I grabbed the remote and clicked over to a Michael Bublé CD I had left in there the night before. Mike stood, wearing just his robe and put his arms around me. "Ah, ah, ah. Bossman. You're going to take off your clothes for this one." I undid the knot in front of him and held it open for him while he shrugged his shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

"This is quite the change of pace. Me naked and you fully dressed in your winter coat."

"Are you complaining about the way I suck your dick?"

"No! Um . . ."

"Because that's what it sounded like to me. You were complaining about getting a blowjob. I could go down the hall and find someone else, someone more grateful . . ."

"No, no!" Michael reached out and put his arm around my fur covered body and took my right hand in his left. I reached around behind him and gave his naked ass a squeeze. We went sailing through Come Fly with Me which segued into I've Got You Under My Skin. Mike started singing along.

"In spite of a warning voice which comes in the night and repeats in my ear!"

I picked up, "Don't you know, you fool, you never can win!" With my free hand I undid the knot and placed my hand back on his naked thigh, pressing closer to him in the morning light.

"Because I've got you . . . under my skin!" He reached underneath my coat and slid his hand around my naked waist. "Oh! I'd rather go naked under my fur?"

We stopped swaying and just held each other, the music washing over us and I reached up and pulled his head to mine and kissed him. I'm not an overly sentimental woman, divorce does that to a person. Or it did it to me. But I think time stopped for a while there. I felt his hands on my warm back, my own hands touching the cold skin of a man standing naked in his office.

I pushed him slowly back into his chair and opened my fur coat fully, giving his eyes what they wanted to look at. I crossed my legs and lowered myself between his legs. I spent some time just looking at the head of his cock. I bet he wouldn't think it manly to be compared to a flower, but a hard penis always reminds me of a lady slipper, the bulbous purple flower with an pulsing protrusion. I began licking delicately, as if it really were the flower and any pressure would crush it. He was already horny but I felt him stretching out, filling like a water balloon under my touch.

Lowering my mouth I let the moisture of my tongue brush against the bottom of his penis, my nose inhaling the manly scent of his body. I am perpetually grateful that soap manufacturers cannot completely remove the scent of a man, his angular smells filling my nostrils while he himself filled my mouth with his own little god. My eyes were closed, but I know he watched. Mike has this little habit of touching my face and my hair when I'm sucking him off. The tender attention he gives makes me want to look at him, but I was determined to deny him my eyes as long as I could. I twisted my head and began solid thrusts, feeling his girth pressing my mouth open wider.

I kept this up for a few minutes, tracing my fingertips across his balls, feeling for any twitch that might suggest an early ending. There was none so I pulled my mouth off of him and grasped him in my hand. I used my tongue in swift licking from the base of his shaft and tasted the touch of sweat. With light tugs I rubbed my thumb along the bottom of his cock and that's when I feel his telltale twitch. I returned my mouth to his cock and begin sucking him wetly, lubricating him. My left hand's fingers curled around Michael's balls waiting, feeling. I began stroking him with my right hand, my mouth now reserved for the head of his delicious cock. I stopped moving and open my eyes and caught him smiling at me. His eyes flickered and I saw him grit his teeth, resisting the pleasure that started to overwhelm him. I bobbed deep, taking him as deep as I could go, my tongue gliding slowly along the bottom of his shaft at each slow release. There was a sudden flinch, Michael's ass clenched tight and he thrusted slightly off the chair.

I tasted it before I felt it. The light liquid flowed between my lips in slow spurts of gel, filling my mouth incrementally. I tried not to smile as Mike spasmatically grabbed his own hair in an awkward display of pleasure. My tongue spoke of salt, caramel and baking soda, bitter and sweet. I kept dragging my tongue along the bottom of his penis, tempting more sperm from him and keeping him flailing.

Finally Mike opened his eyes, a spent smile covered his face. My mouth was still full, but I smiled back and I swallowed while he watched. As his cock went flaccid I sucked more of it into my mouth and sucked the last little drops out of it before he interrupted, "Oh god, Jess, you have to stop. I can't take it!"

I slid my mouth off his cock and lifted it in my hand to give the head a little kiss. A playful look crossed his eyes and he bent over me and pressed his lips to mine. I wasn't expecting this. My mouth still tasted of salt as his tongue split my teeth and touched mine. I felt his smile as I kneeled naked before my boss. Finally he ended the kiss.

"Excellent job, Worker Bee."

"I live for those words, you know that, right?"