The Tempest

Story Info
You hold her through a storm.
2.9k words
4.36
17.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steph1990
steph1990
1 Followers

A loud thunderbolt shakes the house. The lights flicker then go out completely. I am sitting across from you and I glance around, afraid. I am not only afraid of the violent tempest mind you; but I would gladly welcome a thousand, if it meant I didn't have to confess how I feel about you. How I've always felt about you. It's just the two of us here in this house where I grew up, but I fear that I am all alone in this darkness, for you seem so far away...

You see me tense, though you misunderstand my apprehension. You light a single candle, place your hand over mine, and tell me everything's going to be all right. That the storm will break. I relax. Your voice alone gives me courage as I realize my inner turmoil will calm as well.

Just as I'm about to speak, another crack of thunder reverberates throughout the house, but the only thing I can concentrate on now is you. In the dim light I see you stare deeply into my eyes as I do the same. I love the way you look at me, down through to my soul. There is a hint of desire there as well, in your deep blue eyes that I've known for so long, your light brown hair swishing over your eyes. I melt.

Please, I plead to you in my mind; please tell me you feel the same...

You grip my hand in yours, and bring it to your face. You close your eyes as you brush my hand against your cheek while deeply inhaling the scent at my wrist. Not a word is said. In this moment I want you more than anything else in the world. A small smile spreads over your face as you open your eyes. I fidget as your heated gaze burns me alive.

"I love you" you say, confidently and proud.

I awkwardly glance down at our hands now on the table, fingers intertwined. A small smile spreads across my own face. I say nothing, though on the inside I am reeling. Looking at our hands, a perfect fit, I realize I never want that warmth to cool. I just want you.

"I love you, too" I say shyly, and I blush.

I'm really no good at this! My young mind can't handle it. My heart expands in my chest until it's about to burst. Burst from the love I have for you, a love that has intensified every single day that I've known you. You are my first and my only. I want to make you mine as I am yours.

Your smile widens after I say it. You are so beautiful. I don't know how I could've gotten so lucky, but I don't dwell on that when you lift your hand to cup my cheek. I finally realize that I'm crying when you brush away a tear with your thumb. I grab your hand and hold it there, letting it burn my cheek.

The storm rages outside, but I am no longer afraid. Of it or of you.

The minutes pass in silence, though it seems like years as this feeling of contentment spreads through every inch of my being. Finally, I stand and slowly walk around the small table towards you. You open your arms to me as an invitation, and I gently sit crossways on your lap. Your arms wind themselves around my body tightly, never wanting to let go. I drape one arm over your shoulder and cup your cheek with the other. I can feel the hardness between your thighs and I smile, still staring into those hypnotic eyes. It would be insanity to part from you now. My hand that caresses your cheek moves to the base of your neck as I pull you forward, pressing my lips to yours.

Oh, I am in heaven. This kiss is the epitome of you: sweet and gentle. Just like our hands, our lips are a perfect fit. My mind drifts as I think about what else might be also, causing me to giggle. You pull back a little and stare curiously at me, a small smile on your face, but then you're serious.

"I want you" you say, undisguised longing in your voice.

My smile slowly fades and I look down. Your eyes pierce through all of my defenses and I surrender myself to you. I grab your hand and place it over my right breast, but you laugh and press it over my heart.

"No. Not just that part of you. I want all of you" you whisper, "I've loved you for as long as I can remember, and I plan to keep loving you, for the rest of my life."

Just then, you take my hand and before I can respond, I feel a sudden unnatural weight placed on it. I widen my eyes in disbelief, and glance down at the solitaire diamond ring on my left hand. I let out a gasp, and look back at your face, wrought with emotion. You almost look nervous, as if I ever possessed the will to deny you.

"Will you marry me?" you ask in a shaky voice.

Much to my embarrassment I am crying again, but you kiss the tears away. For a few moments I just sit there in your loving embrace. I imagine us years into the future, where we stand on a beach hand in hand, as we watch our children's heads bobbing up and down as they run ahead of us into the sea. We exchange looks of love and devotion that have not yet faded since the moment you and I became one. Time has been kind to you; hints of laugh lines are on your face telling of your happiness, and there's a fair sprinkling of gray in your hair.

As you hold me, I realize that anything short of this life I have fantasized is a tragedy. I want this life with you. I need this life with you, and only you.

If this is a dream, I never want to wake up.

I finally nod my assent and throw my arms around you as we sink deeply into a kiss that makes me want you more in so many ways. Our tongues dance with each other in our mouths, stroking, caressing, and too soon, I break away and whisper into your ear.

"Make love to me."

You look at me in shock. We've never done this before. Ever. I grab your hand and slowly return it to my breast, knowing you can feel my nipple tighten with need, and hold your anxious gaze. Don't be afraid. Never be afraid of our passion for one another. Our desire alone can overcome any feat. You relax when you realize it's me, the person you can tell anything to, and who knows you better than yourself. You remove your hand again, against my inner protests, but only to sweep my long hair over my shoulder, exposing my neck. I can see your gaze rest there, even though your hand returns to my breast. I shiver and arch my back, pushing more of my breast into your palm. You leave a hot kiss on my neck and we both moan. I can feel you getting harder by the second, but I do not smile. I am driven insane by my longing for you.

I stand and rearrange myself so that I am straddling your lap. You leave a trail of kisses down my neck, collarbone, and to the valley of my chest. My low cut spaghetti strap dress guarantees you the access, and you gently slide down a strap and softly kiss my shoulder. My arms wrap around your neck, and I grasp handfuls of your hair as I bite my lip in anticipation. You slide the other strap over my shoulder and pull my dress down to my waist. For the next few minutes, all you do is stare appreciatively at my chest.

I shiver with pleasure as your warm hands slowly slide up and down my bare back. You look into my eyes again and I offer myself to you. You graciously accept with a smile on your face, and kiss my breast before taking one of my nipples into your mouth, sucking on it deeply, caringly. I moan louder, and grasp on to you tightly. I glance out the window for a brief moment and see that the storm is intensifying, much like our coupling.

I want to feel your skin against mine, so my hands slide down your bare, muscular chest and reach the first button of your shirt. With each button I unfasten, inch after inch of smooth, corded muscle is exposed to me. You release my nipple and kiss along my jaw until finally, you reach my lips. We kiss passionately and when I get through with the buttons, I help you shrug out of your shirt. I look at your strong lean body and I become wetter than ever. I scoot closer to you, subtly grinding against your erection, as I once again wrap my arms around you. You groan at the small contact, and I press my whole body against you, my nipples rasping against your chest. We kiss and hold each other, and you whisper endearments in my ear. I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this is, and so right.

It becomes too much for you, my bare skin on your own, and you stand with me in your arms. I reflexively wrap my legs around your waist like a vise, and you lay me down on the floor while you kneel over me. In a normal situation I would've jumped at the cold wooden floor beneath my back, but my overheated body welcomes the chill, and refreshes me. The wind is howling outside, and the shutters are beating furiously against the windows. I am ready.

I lift my hips up as you grab my dress and slide it down and off my body, taking my panties with it. Your hands slowly brush the sides of my thighs when you do this and I quiver, starved for your touch. You toss the dress aside and gaze at my nude state in awe. I'm too aroused to feel self conscious, so I open my legs wider to give you a better view. I see you jump up and quickly remove your pants, releasing your manhood. I gape. In all my life I've never seen anything as beautiful as you are in this moment: naked and vulnerable, with yearning in your clear ocean eyes.

You kneel in front of me again and you spread my legs, placing yourself on top of me. I can feel your erection twitch by simply resting on my inner thigh. You haven't entered me yet, much to my dismay, but you support yourself by your hands on either side of my head to look at me. You show your concern as expected; no one's ever been told a girl's first time is pleasant, but I trust you wholly. Your mouth curves slightly into a seductive smile as you lovingly kiss my forehead and then my mouth. My hands graze across your strong back, memorizing each and every inch of you.

You kiss, nibble and suck on my neck as I shudder from head to toe. Your right hand moves to my breast and teases my nipple relentlessly. I now rake my nails up and down your back with more pressure, and you reach between my thighs and to my wet folds. You slip a finger inside and I gasp as my sex clenches around it. Your thumb rubs my button and you ravage my mouth, claiming the loud moans escaping from it as your own. This feeling is indescribable; please don't stop.

You slip another finger inside me, slowly pumping them in and out. I can't take it anymore. My climax hits me with brute force. My body convulses and I scream for what feels like an eternity; I scream your name. When I finally descend from that blissful height, completely amazed, I slowly open my eyes to find you watching me, with a smug smile on your face. This makes me laugh and you kiss my smiling mouth and tell me how beautiful you think I am. Lo and behold my desire returns tenfold, but this time, I'm concentrating on you.

Those sapphire eyes look down at me with uncertainty...

"Are you sure?" you ask concerned.

I kiss you in a silent yes, surrendering my body to yours. I grab your erection and you jump as I place it at my slick and ready entrance. You press it in an aching inch and my toes curl with the anticipation. You do this to caution me, but I assure you that I'm ready. You thrust into me hard, seating all your manhood in my walls. I feel a tear and a sharp pain follows. I yelp as small tears escape from the corners of my eyes, and cascade down my temples. You watch me with a pained look on your face, my pain being the cause for yours. You just sit there, allowing my body to get used to you. You stroke my cheek in comfort, but I'm smiling because now, now I am finally yours. I love that you're the one filling me. I can feel your arousal as if it had a life of its own and I wonder how patient you could've ever been with me. My heart swells at this revelation, but an acute heat grabs my attention as it expands in my lower belly. I look into your eyes with a fierce need and, much to my own surprise, I tell you to fuck me.

Your eyes widen at the command and a crooked smile spreads across your face. You tell me that's the sexiest thing you've ever heard before you pull out and thrust back into me, all humor gone from your expression. I wail, and you make a feast out of my neck, while I am digging into your back with my forceful passion. You start out slow and gently with shallow thrusts, but its becoming harder and harder for you to maintain your control, as well as my own. You roll over unexpectedly, placing me on top and in control. I sit up and throw my head back with a cry as you sink deeper inside me than you ever had before. I slowly start moving up and down, adjusting to a steady pace. I hear your groan which sends shivers up my spine, and I look down at your face contorted with intense pleasure.

Now I'm the one wearing that smug smile.

A thin layer of sweat covers our bodies as we heighten the pace. I remove my hands from yours plastered on my hips so I can brush back the hair stuck to my face. At the same time you reach up and place both your hands on my breasts, massaging them firmly. You lean forward until were almost face to face, taking one of my nipples into your mouth and drawing on it hard. I wrap my legs around you and whimper as we move faster and faster. You gather all of my hair in your left hand and hold it away from my damp skin and then you dive into the crook of my neck, leaving open mouthed kisses while rubbing my back up and down with your free hand.

Our lips clash again fiercely, while we moan in each others mouth. I am close and I can tell you are too by feeling your jaw clench. Your hands move up from behind my back to the tops of my shoulders, pressing me down as far as I can go, hoping to get as deep inside of me as possible. My hands are in your hair, clutching you to me as we kiss, our tongues lashing at one another's.

A split second later you close your eyes and I hear you groan as you release yourself deep inside me. Once I feel that heat flooding my passage, an earth-shattering climax takes over. I scream at the top of my lungs, mine mingling with yours, but our cries of ecstasy are drowned out by a loud crack of thunder.

When it passes you nuzzle your face in my sweaty chest, weakly gripping me close to you. I'm positive you can hear my heart beating out of my chest. We just sit like that for a while, you still inside me, as we listen to the storm calm. I could sit like this forever. I brush the hair out of your face and you kiss me gently, rubbing my cooling back. I stare back at you with all the love I can gather. This is by far the single happiest moment of my entire life, and I wonder how many more will emerge on life's journey with you. I can't wait.

I glance down at my left hand and I'm greeted by the sparkling gem that is your token of love and commitment to me. I finally realize that I am truly, and unconditionally happy.

We are happy.

Just then, the single candle burns out, and the entire house goes dark again. The storm fades until there is no trace of it. You were right. Now I'm here in the darkness, but I'm not alone anymore. I'm in it with you.

steph1990
steph1990
1 Followers