The Temptation & The Result

Story Info
Hubby endures temptation.
10.1k words
4.49
54.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Notes: A bit different but hope you enjoy it and as usual I would like comments.

ENJOY:

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had never seen, except with one person, anything like that. Jesse was bent over facing away from him. She was buck naked and he could clearly see her butt, into the crack of her butt and a part of what was between her legs. More specifically he could see what was inside the crack of her butt, her anus and as he shifted his eyes downward he could clearly make out what was underneath that puckered brown opening. Her pussy was open and he could make out some of the pink of the inside. God, that was so arousing it was almost intoxicating, especially because it had been over eight days since he had had sex with his wife. He had a hardon that felt harder than steel.

He thought back to when this had started. He had been exercising at his gym when he had met Jesse, a tall almost stocky woman with auburn hair. They had talked, just chatting about the exercises and such. Over the next two months they talked more and had even enjoyed some refreshments at the healthbar, the gym, had after some workouts. John had always made sure she knew he couldn't stay long because he had to get home to his wife but all they did was talk about general things. One day she asked him to take her home since she had had car problems. He had been reluctant to do that since she lived alone but finally did anyway. She just got out of the car once they arrived, said thank you and let him drive off. He was both relieved and disappointed that she hadn't asked him in. He had been there three times after that, Once on a weekend to fix something for her, but again even though he had been on his toes waiting for some pass, she never even hinted that there was something else she wanted. Again he was relieved and disappointed at the same time.

He wondered about that disappointment because he would have refused any advances she may have made. And so far today he had done just that. She had asked him to do a special favor and take her to a friend's house to get something. She had been wearing a nice short jacket but once at the friend's house she had taken it off revealing a low cut blouse. A tight blouse that showed off the size and shape of her breasts. When she bent over, even slightly, he could see their tops quite well. Her bra most be a half one. He hadn't noticed at first but she had been wearing a nice pair of shorts, tight shorts. Of course he had noticed the shorts but he hadn't noticed how tight and short they were. She had nice looking legs as well as nicely shaped breasts, as well as he could tell through her blouse they seemed to be nicely shaped that is. Almost immediately she begun to entice him. Three times she had suggested they do something more, but he had said no each time. It had started with a suggestion that could have been taken three different ways. He made sure she knew he would say no to the sexual acts. Of course he had thought it a joke at first and had chuckled a bit but than it had turned serious a few minutes later when her suggestion was clear. She had bent over revealing that she was not wearing a bra under her low cut blouse. He had gotten a good look at the top of her breasts including her nipples. She said he could see more if he wanted. He had almost said of course he wanted to but stopped himself and said that it wouldn't be a good idea if he did. She just nodded and told him what she wanted moved. What they had come for. He loaded a box into his car and then helped him load a bigger box into his trunk. He got a good look at her legs. That didn't help his mood any for they were nice looking legs and he was already turned on.

One more trip inside and she tried to kiss him promising a deep French kiss. That had been tempting but he managed to grab her by the shoulders and gently push her away. He looked into her face and said no. She just nodded again and went into another room. A minute and half later she shouted to say she needed his help to move something. He should have realized Jesse wasn't going to give up, but he went in anyway. She had her blouse unbutton showing off her naked breasts in all their glory. He had sucked in his breath automatically and starred for a few seconds, quite a few seconds actually he thought.

Finally he turned to the side and said rather angrily, "I already said no, I will not cheat on my wife."

She said, "Hey I'm only getting comfortable, I'm hot and sweaty. There is something I need you to move."

"Only if you button your top."

"Okay, spoil sport."

"What do you want moved?"

"Actually the word is removed." Like a dunce I turned and looked as I said, "What?"

Instead of buttoning her blouse she had removed it all together and now she said, "I want you to remove my shorts."

Jim stared at her in amazement and anger.

She continued, "But if you won't then I will have to."

And she did. She just slipped her hands in the waist band and in one quick push they were down at her feet, she quickly kicked them away. He gasped again, for either she hadn't been wearing any panties or they were in the shorts, because she was naked.

After a few seconds of shock He said, "No, you don't" and went over to retrieve her shorts.

But as he bent over to pick them up she said, "Ok, (sigh) I will get my blouse".

He had to look to see what she was doing and she had bent over to pick up the blouse. That's where she was now. Bent over away from him showing off her privates.

He most have gasped or probably taken another sudden in take of breath for she looked between her legs at me. I was staring again, I'm afraid. Her butt, even though a little on the big side for his tastes was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Her anus somehow stood out and was starring at him. Jim licked his lips and lowered his eyes to her lovely pussy. His eyes widen as she bent forward a bit more and her pussy lips separated even more. Just a touch but enough for him to notice. Jim felt like his shaft was ready to burst his pants.

She repeated her invitation, Jim could have everything he saw. He just shook his head no and she repeated it but this time she reached up and touched her pussy. She stuck two finger tips in and asked, "You sure you don't want to put you finger where my fingers are or your tongue, or better yet your hard cock, I can see bulging out of your pants."

She moved one finger to her anus and pushed it in even deeper than she had the fingers in her pussy.

She said, "And you can have this too, to stick your fingers in or your hard cock."

His mouth dropped as he stared at her invitation. God, he thought, I am harder than I had been in years. He didn't know how he accomplished it but Jim turned away.

He was sweating, that last invitation almost got him. Jim had never done anal before even though he had wanted to for years. His wife had thought about it but always put it off. Part of him didn't blame her of course but still it was something he really wanted to do. Here was an offer to do just that, it was as he thought later almost an offer I couldn't refuse as that old movie stated. Somehow he did though. Jim turned from that erotic sight and told her to get dressed that moment or I was going to leave without her. He started walking through the room's door and headed toward the front door of the house.

He went straight to his car and sat there waiting for a few minutes, He kept glancing at the the house and thought he saw a drape move. Probably her checking to see if he really was out there. Soon after the curtain moved she came running out, finishing buttoning her blouse as she did. Jim drove her back to her home and unloaded the stuff. She said she was sorry for doing that to him but she had wanted him for quite a while. She finished by asking if he had been tempted.

He said, "Yes, that was the biggest temptation I have ever experienced, and my ego appreciates it... and I didn't say no because of the way you look. I have never cheated and I never will."

"I understand... You should take as a compliment, I don't do that to everyone I like but I knew you would be a good lover... I hadn't planned to do all that but you kept saying no and so I had to up the temptation."

"Part of me appreciates the effort but part of me doesn't." he said with a slightly angered tone.

"I understand."

They drove on in silence as part of Jim called himself a fool but another part was glad to know he could resist such a temptation. He drove to her place and helped her unload than drove away. I had a nasty surprise when I got home though. Mary, his wife, was on the warpath. He didn't know what set her off but she got all over his case for taking so long in helping Jesse. Jim tried to explain that he had told her that it would take a two or three hours but she wasn't having any of it.

He didn't know what had gotten into her lately, but she had been like this for the past few months. He just took it, for he had learned that an angrier response from him only made it worst, and then went off. It was a Saturday and he had things to do in the yard, that was one of the things she seemed to be angry about, that he wasn't at home doing stuff they needed done. He thought it ironic that she didn't seem to be worried that he was off with another woman just that he wasn't home. She calmed down later and they had a peaceful relaxed dinner, which he was surprised by.

The next day begun the same as the morning before had been. Nothing he said or did made any difference, she picked apart everything. He almost blew up twice but that would not only make him feel bad later but it would make the situation worst. She would be mad longer.

Just before lunch he asked her about something she wanted to do, she got even more angry yelling at him that he should have been able to figure it out using logic. It was simple after all. He wanted to explain to her that he was just double checking to make sure he understood correctly so he wouldn't get yelled at for being wrong, but he had tried that before and she just didn't want to understand. He just took what she said then walked outside.

They lived on the curve of a cul de sac and so he went outside to sit at the curb. Most of the neighbors were still at church or relaxing inside so no one would probably see him sulking. He just didn't understand her these days. She didn't use to be this bad. Maybe the pressures of life was getting to her or it was early menopause starting. He didn't know. He picked up a small rock and using a sideways pitch threw it into the street. Sometimes at times like this he just felt more like crying, or just taking off. He was getting yelled at for stuff that wasn't his fault, and even when he had really done something wrong the "punishment" would be worst than it should be.

He sighed, wishing he had said yes to Jesse yesterday. He hated thinking like this but at the same time if Jesse was to drive up this moment and invite him for a drive back to her place he probably would go.

Inside the house twenty minutes later, his wife was mostly calmed down as she got a phone call. It was from a partial friend she hadn't heard of in ages. Jesse, they caught up some on what was happening with each other then Jesse threw a surprise her way. She asked Mary if she remembered her wondering if her husband was faithful and would stay that way. It had been during a discussion on husbands Jesse said that she had gotten to know Jim when she found out that he had been exercising at the same gym. In the couple months after that she had found that he was a nice guy. They had talked and he had helped her with some projects. He always spent some time praising Mary and telling Jesse that he was lucky to be married to Mary.

Jesse said, "You're lucky to have such a husband. I bet he is as good in private as he is in public."

"Yeah, he is the same at home as in public."

"I thought so, he just seems like the type that would be. I had a husband that always would get mad at small things I did wrong. He would rant and rave sometimes at the smallest things. We had some good times but he started yelling at me for things I didn't do or that weren't all that important and after a while that out did the good times so I left him. Your husband I bet is the opposite."

Mary said, "He does hardly ever yell and has never called me names."

"I bet he also sends you cards and flowers for no reason, or just to say that he loves you."

"Yes he does. In fact he got me a nice card last week." Mary who had been having flashes of her behavior toward her husband lately, added in her thoughts, and I just treated it as something not important She paused as she thought about some of the recent times she had yelled at Jim for small things.

Jesse was saying, "Don't you think?"

"I'm sorry my mind was elsewhere. What did you say?"

"I betcha your mind was on the last time you guys had sex."

"I beg your pardon! You would be wrong, but how did that come up?"

"I was just saying I bet he would be good in bed."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I got to know him some in the past few weeks as I said. He is gentle, thoughtful and giving. He would do his best to see the girl had a good time. And he would know how to give a girl a good time."

"Yes, without going into private details you're right."

"He is faithful too."

"Well yes but you know all that from just talking with him now and then in the past few months?"

"No I know that because I tried to tempt him."

"What!?? You tried to Tempt him!?" Mary said, sounding angry and shocked. "Yes, to start with because you said to."

"When did I say you could tempt my husband."

"Three months ago when some of us where together and you wondered if your husband would always be faithful."

"I remember but I didn't expect any one to try."

"When someone asked what they would get if they succeeded you said they would get a good time with him. That is when I first thought he would be a good lover."

"I was joking."

"Yes, but some of use thought you might be serious underneath. Francine and Becky tried, but their efforts were clumsy and failed. I wanted to sneak up on him, so I made sure that I got to know him first. We talked at the gym and exercised together. I made sure I didn't say anything that could be thought of as a pass. I asked him to drive me home one day. I could tell he was reluctant but I convinced him I really needed it and when he drove me he I was a perfect lady. I thanked him and off he went. Later I got him inside and it was the same thing. He didn't really want to go inside but I convinced him to and again I made sure I didn't say or do anything suggestive. He soon got used to helping me. I even wore skimpy outfits a couple of times but didn't try anything.

"Yesterday I decided to go for it. We were alone and I made sure I was wearing short tight shorts and a tight low cut blouse with no bra. I had worn that before and he hardly gave me a second look. I knew he put out the effort to not look but Saturday he looked. I made sure he saw down my blouse enough to see my nipples. I suggested something but he didn't take the bait. I even rubbed against him a couple of times and he still ignored it. Finally I went into another room and unbutton my blouse and called him in. He eyes opened wide as he saw me and I saw desire in his eyes for a second after the shock wore off, but he turned and told me to button it back up. I wanted him by then, I told you I thought he would be a good lover, and every time he said no it just fired my desire even more. That was when I decided to go all the way. I took off my blouse then called him in a way that would cause him to turn back. Once he was looking I told him wanted him to remove my shorts but if he wouldn't I would. I pushed them down than kicked them away. He still again turned around but this time he went to pick up my shorts. I made it sound like I had given in and was picking up my blouse. But after I made him look I was bent over showing my pussy and butt to him. I thought I had him because he just stood there staring but he told me no and to get dressed. I couldn't believe it but I wanted him more than ever so I tried one more thing. I stuck my finger in my pussy and told him I wanted him there, and I pushed a finger in my butt hole and told him he could have that too. He still managed to turn around and to say no."

Mary stood there for a moment amazed and shocked by her friend's confession and how far she had been willing to go to get Jim. She managed to say that she was glad to hear that Jim was able to withstand that temptation.

Jesse added, "You guys never done anal?"

Mary was so shocked by the question that she said, "No we haven't I don't know if I could stand the pain."

"You should."

Mary recovered said, "That's kinda private whether we do or not... but how did you know we don't?"

"Jim made a noise when I offered him my butt. It was a kinda whiny hungry noise deep in his throat. I don't think he realized he had made it but I know that sound. Men make it when they want something badly. And I saw how he looked when I stuck my finger in my butt hole. He wanted it badly, in a way that showed that he never had it before."

"I... " Mary started to say but Jesse continued, "It hurts the first time and sometimes even the first few times but just use a lot of lube and take it easy the first time. Make sure that you control the action and let him know when to move and where it hurts. I think Jim would be very gentile and understanding. The first guy who took my anal cherry was very gentile, I'm glad he was the first guy instead of the second guy who butt fucked me. He was way too rough, if he had been the first I probably wouldn't be enjoying butt fucking now."

Mary listened but at the same blushed and was embarrassed by the turn of the conversation and by the blunt talk.

She said, "whether we do or not is our business," and even though what she said sounded like a rebuke she said it in a thoughtful voice not angry at all.

"True but think about it."

Mary was thinking more about what Jesse had said about Jim, and flashes of her yelling at Jim went through her mind. She had been treating her husband badly lately. He deserved better than that. She looked out the living room window at him sitting on the curb. So that's why he was out there.

"How is your husband today?"

"He's doing OK, not acting guilty if that was what you were getting at."

To her self she added, as she watched her husband toss a rock out into the road like he was trying to skip it over water, He's just sitting out there on the curb probably wishing he had given in to you yesterday.

Jesse started to say something in response to that but Mary didn't catch what it was and interrupted her by asking, "Could I borrow one of your very short skirts? I think we are about the same size."

"Uh, I supposed so. Any special reason?"

"Let's just say its for a surprise. But make sure it can go with a crushed blue blouse."

"I know one that would work."

"Can you bring it over right now?"

"I'm not sure if I can."

"We could call it your punishment for trying to seduce my husband." Mary said that light heartily but she really was feeling anger toward Jesse for that.

"In that case I will bring it right over, I don't live that far away, so I can be there in twenty or so minutes."

"Good, I will see you then."

As she hung up the phone she said to herself, that will give me enough time to get Jim away from here. She stuck her head out the door and called to Jim asking him nicely if he would go to the store now and get her something. He said he would, even though by the sound of his voice she knew he didn't want to. He came in and she told him what she wanted and he left.